Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Predict Future Lottery Results

Topic closed. 273 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 5 of 19
PrintE-mailLink

Great Britain
Member #6632
September 1, 2004
64 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2013, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

This is about predicting the future of an event before the event has happened. This is what Lottery is about. If you can predict future Lottery Results before the result is asnnounced, then, you can win the game. I have predicted two numbers that will come out in 6/49 lotteries on a monthly basis for the forseable future. The idea is that if you know the two numbers that is going to come out, then, we can work on getting you the other four numbers. We have to predict two numbers first.

You can preict the future every month for the forseable future. If your lottery has two draws per week in any month, you just focus on the combinations given for that month until the month is over, then, you go to the next month and the next and the next, forever or until it stops predicting and that will depend on observation.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19908 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2013, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

You can preict the future every month for the forseable future. If your lottery has two draws per week in any month, you just focus on the combinations given for that month until the month is over, then, you go to the next month and the next and the next, forever or until it stops predicting and that will depend on observation.

You can preict the future every month for the forseable future

okay and why would we need a book to do this?

December, 2013
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 -2 -3 -4 05-18-22-27-33-355 -6 -7 20-21-25-37-44-45
    8 -9 -10 -11 11-25-30-31-43-4612 -13 -14 10-11-16-25-27-35
    15 -16 -17 -18 05-07-08-10-13-2919 -20 -21 07-08-16-18-30-34
    22232425Noel8 Million drawing262728

Let it Snow Snowman

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2013, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

I think that he is talking about the ebook version. I am not sure which site myself as I really want to discuss whether it is possible to predict future lottery results. There are more than one combinations. There are atleast three groups of combinations for each month from Janaury all the way to December of any year. It is all there for you to verify.

I'm very interesting and agree with your opinion that  Lottery numbers are predictable.

However, to discuss your strategy or system in detail I have to read your book first.

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
      • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19908 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2013, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

by the way all you get here for 2 numbers right is a FREE TICKET Banana

Let it Snow Snowman

Great Britain
          Member #6632
          September 1, 2004
          64 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2013, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Dr. Francis Isaac:

I have found your book on Amazon. (http://www.amazon.com/PREDICT-FUTURE-LOTTERY-RESULTS-month-/dp/1491887826/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387940124&sr=1-1&keywords=9781491887820)

However, I want to read it asap instead of waiting the ship time and paying the ship fee.

So, I'm going to order your E-book edition of "HOW TO PREDICT FUTURE LOTTERY RESULTS" now.

Could you tell me how can I do that and how much is the E edition?

Thanks a lots.

Merry Christmas,

lb

Hi, thanks for putting the link up. There is not much to read in the book. It has a lot of predicted results on a month by month basis for the forseable future. It has January combinations, February combinations and so on and so forth. You have to verify my predictions with future lottery results in your country on a month by month basis.

NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

by the way all you get here for 2 numbers right is a FREE TICKET Banana

I don't think so. The 2 numbers can be as the power #s in the wheeling system if the prediction is correct.

Also, Dr.   Francis Isaac said he can continuously develop the 3rd, 4th even 5th, 6th based on the 2 #s.

It's not good to have the negative attitude first before you have not yet made sense about it.

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
            • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.

Great Britain
              Member #6632
              September 1, 2004
              64 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi, thanks for putting the link up. There is not much to read in the book. It has a lot of predicted results on a month by month basis for the forseable future. It has January combinations, February combinations and so on and so forth. You have to verify my predictions with future lottery results in your country on a month by month basis.

I cannot give you all of the combinations here but for say January, I have predicted for J1 17 combinations of which atleast one should come out within a month, for J2, I have predicted atleast 18 combinations of which atleast one should come out within one month, for J3, I have predicted 21 combinations of which one should come out. All you need is just one combinations for each month but I have given three different possibilities of combinations.

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19908 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Kinda Like a Richard lustig Book,BS

i don't understand why someone that claims to be making lottery money needs to sell a book that don't say anything.

you are in a lottery discussion forum to discuss lottery, can't you prove it might work even a little bit of a example any state you choose Drum

are we even safe here of trying to get taken advantage of No Nod

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19908 Posts
                  Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

I don't think so. The 2 numbers can be as the power #s in the wheeling system if the prediction is correct.

Also, Dr.   Francis Isaac said he can continuously develop the 3rd, 4th even 5th, 6th based on the 2 #s.

It's not good to have the negative attitude first before you have not yet made sense about it.

you right forgive me Hit With Stick, you buy the book and let us know how that works out for you.

Merry ChristmasNoel

Let it Snow Snowman

NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    886 Posts
                    Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

you right forgive me Hit With Stick, you buy the book and let us know how that works out for you.

Merry ChristmasNoel

Yes, I will. But could you tell me which site is selling the book for $5.00?

Merry Christmas

Great Britain
                      Member #6632
                      September 1, 2004
                      64 Posts
                      Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

I'm very interesting and agree with your opinion that  Lottery numbers are predictable.

However, to discuss your strategy or system in detail I have to read your book first.

I think so. You have to verify my predicted results with the future Lottery Results.

Great Britain
                        Member #6632
                        September 1, 2004
                        64 Posts
                        Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

In the draw 11 25 30 31 43 46 my prediction of 25  43 came out in D3 which is December 3 combinations. In the draw 20  21  25  37  44  45 my prediction of 20   44  came out in D2 combinations. You need to be able to verify the predicted results with the future lottery results to be able to prove it first, that is why you need the book.

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          886 Posts
                          Posted: December 25, 2013, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Merry ChristmasNoel

Hi, Helpmewin:

Thanks for your sincere help! But the link is not working now.

The message appeared on the screen when I made checkout:

The page you are looking for is not found. 

Why?

Also, I can not PM to you.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: December 25, 2013, 1:39 am - IP Logged

"I'm very interesting and agree with your opinion..."

What is it that makes you so interesting?

I must have missed it.

Thanks ever so much.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              Whiskey Island
                              United States
                              Member #90216
                              April 24, 2010
                              12752 Posts
                              Posted: December 25, 2013, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Page 5 of 19