Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Predict Future Lottery Results

Topic closed. 273 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 3 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12808 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2013, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

I am talking about the 6/49 Lottery Systems around the World. If you cannot predict two numbers, how on Earth are you going to be able to predict the whole six numbers. You have got to show that it is possible to predict two numbers first, then, talk about the possibility of predicting three, then four and so on. Remember that Rome was not built in a day.

BS

Great Britain
    Member #6632
    September 1, 2004
    64 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2013, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

£7,000.00 from the UK Lottery

How much money is that in America nickles

It is $10850.00. This was before my major find. I have been researching the system for sometime now. I can now really talk about winning serious money with my new system detail in my book. You do not have to buy my book but it sure will be appreciated. I just wanted to use my knowledge to help more people win the 6/49 Lottery systems.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #123290
      February 17, 2012
      3089 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2013, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

It is $10850.00. This was before my major find. I have been researching the system for sometime now. I can now really talk about winning serious money with my new system detail in my book. You do not have to buy my book but it sure will be appreciated. I just wanted to use my knowledge to help more people win the 6/49 Lottery systems.

Ok, that's enough talk about your book, you can't "advertise" here unless your willing to pay

for it.

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53 2016 wins:$0 loss:$22 

Great Britain
        Member #6632
        September 1, 2004
        64 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2013, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Ok, that's enough talk about your book, you can't "advertise" here unless your willing to pay

for it.

I am willing to pay for advertisement. How do I go about paying for it?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2013, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I am willing to pay for advertisement. How do I go about paying for it?

Here ya go, Sport.

http://www.lotterypost.com/contact/ads

Great Britain
            Member #6632
            September 1, 2004
            64 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2013, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Thank you. I have made contact regarding advertisement.

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
              Nova Scotia
              Canada
              Member #9934
              December 27, 2004
              891 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

What is this all about?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19964 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2013, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

we have 6 out of 48 here Yawn

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19964 Posts
                  Posted: December 24, 2013, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

I stopped discussing my system some time ago when some members complained I was repeating myself and not adding anything new.  Even in February when I matched 5of6 and came close to hitting the jackpot and mentioned it, one member complained I was bragging and she still makes remarks about it even though I've seldom mentioned it since.

Nothing changed since I allowed the thread about my system to close so all the information I could share is there for anyone who's interested.  If I ever get a 6of6 and win a jackpot I may start a new thread and thanks for your interests.

Merry Christmas everyone. Noel

Thank you

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19964 Posts
                    Posted: December 24, 2013, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

what is the two numbers i can do a search in the drawingsNoel

( 2 ) Smash

Let it Snow Snowman

Great Britain
                      Member #6632
                      September 1, 2004
                      64 Posts
                      Posted: December 24, 2013, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Thank you

My system will work for 6 out of 48. All you do is where I have put 49 in the combinations, you just ignore 49 and concentrating on numbers lower than 49. I have predicted two number combinations that will come out for the foreseable future. This is amazing because it is challenging the idea that we cannot predict the future and I know that we can. I have got all my results there from January all the way to December in any year. You can use it forever until it stop predicting correctly and that will depend on observation. I am basically saying that we can travel to the future and get the result of a football game, come back and bet on the game before the game has even started. You will know that you are going to win because you know all the possibilities becauser you have gone to the future and back.

u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19964 Posts
                        Posted: December 24, 2013, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

My system will work for 6 out of 48. All you do is where I have put 49 in the combinations, you just ignore 49 and concentrating on numbers lower than 49. I have predicted two number combinations that will come out for the foreseable future. This is amazing because it is challenging the idea that we cannot predict the future and I know that we can. I have got all my results there from January all the way to December in any year. You can use it forever until it stop predicting correctly and that will depend on observation. I am basically saying that we can travel to the future and get the result of a football game, come back and bet on the game before the game has even started. You will know that you are going to win because you know all the possibilities becauser you have gone to the future and back.

Where are them? I Cannot locate predictions Cussing Face

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19964 Posts
                          Posted: December 24, 2013, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

BS

Sleep

Let it Snow Snowman

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                            Los Angeles, California
                            United States
                            Member #103813
                            January 5, 2011
                            1530 Posts
                            Posted: December 24, 2013, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

What is this all about?

He's just trying to drive traffic to his book and website.

Spam SPAM on Christmas eve? (is there no time/place sacred?)

I prefer something more substantial, like Prime Rib.

Santa

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                              NYC
                              United States
                              Member #54483
                              August 20, 2007
                              887 Posts
                              Posted: December 24, 2013, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Dr. Francis Isaac:

I have found your book on Amazon. (http://www.amazon.com/PREDICT-FUTURE-LOTTERY-RESULTS-month-/dp/1491887826/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387940124&sr=1-1&keywords=9781491887820)

However, I want to read it asap instead of waiting the ship time and paying the ship fee.

So, I'm going to order your E-book edition of "HOW TO PREDICT FUTURE LOTTERY RESULTS" now.

Could you tell me how can I do that and how much is the E edition?

Thanks a lots.

Merry Christmas,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                              • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                              • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

Page 3 of 19