Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think this is real?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 3 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
Member #106923
February 27, 2011
476 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2014, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Ummmmmm... I can duplicate that

You are right, I am sure you can, and so can I.  However, I didn't and haven't any reason to do so.  Seems as though a marketing campaign is in need of an update.

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
    Happyland
    United States
    Member #146344
    September 1, 2013
    1129 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2014, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

That is some incredible faith in a bunch of numbers because if he did play 35 tickets at $3 a whack, that's $105 for one game only. Either that or he is a wealthy man and that is pocket change for him.

He plays a heck of a lot more than that.....I skimmed over some posts at his website and he plays about 200 combinations with Power Play. Not just on one draw either, almost every one.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
    If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
    P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
      Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #37433
      April 14, 2006
      2747 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2014, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

He plays a heck of a lot more than that.....I skimmed over some posts at his website and he plays about 200 combinations with Power Play. Not just on one draw either, almost every one.

He'll be able to use the latest wins to reel in more subscibers. More money to him.

That money's gone fo ever

United States
        Member #150370
        December 20, 2013
        451 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2014, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

He'll be able to use the latest wins to reel in more subscibers. More money to him.

He's not the only one making money off lottery lovers..

I think its real.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
          Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2014, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

He's not the only one making money off lottery lovers..

I think its real.

True. Here at LP discussion forum we always get guys pimping their systems and then they disappear just as magically as they appeared.

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2014, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Most of the responses in this thread make me laugh.

If Steve Player is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to win half just to sell his systems, what system is Peter St. Pierre selling? He's made about 70 grand for the last 5 years playing P-3 and especially p-4.

Has anyone heard of a Peter St. Pierre system? Crazy

needinghelp's avatar - voodoo

United States
              Member #148261
              October 27, 2013
              6660 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2014, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Does not look fake to me... I would buy one of his systems.   Maybe his system and a little luck would go a long way.

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2014, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

You know what didn't make me laugh? A lot of the people here use systems to win. Even if they use birthday numbers, that's still a method. But the clincher is that because they haven't won yet with their systems, they believe that since their way hasn't done the job, no one else can either. They truly believe they've seen all there is to know, so nothing better can possibly exist. That kind of arrogance and ignorance is just as bad as the people who know for sure they will eventually win a major JP in their lifetime.

In the early 1900's I believe, a man petitioned to close ALL Patent offices because he thought everything that could be invented already exists, and nothing else can be invented. Seems nothing has changed after all those decades. Sad.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7297 Posts
                  Posted: February 26, 2014, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

You know what didn't make me laugh? A lot of the people here use systems to win. Even if they use birthday numbers, that's still a method. But the clincher is that because they haven't won yet with their systems, they believe that since their way hasn't done the job, no one else can either. They truly believe they've seen all there is to know, so nothing better can possibly exist. That kind of arrogance and ignorance is just as bad as the people who know for sure they will eventually win a major JP in their lifetime.

In the early 1900's I believe, a man petitioned to close ALL Patent offices because he thought everything that could be invented already exists, and nothing else can be invented. Seems nothing has changed after all those decades. Sad.

From what I've read about Steve Player systems, it's betting strategies more than picking numbers and when you hit, you'll hit big. To most pick-3 players, it's betting $1 straight/box every drawing and winning $583 or $83. How much that player actually won depends on how long he played without a win and I believe that's what confuses most about Player systems.

Most players can't remember how long or how much they spent playing their combos so they keep it simple and say "I won $500" even if they spent $300 to really win $200. The Player systems are about betting $200 to win $300 or $400 to win $600 and not for the average player even though they will probably spend more over time.

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                    Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
                    United States
                    Member #50210
                    March 1, 2007
                    843 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2014, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Not only does the ticket and check appear to be real but this gentleman also won 34 more times with 4+0 and powerplay. These winning tickets will certainly go a long way towards recouping his previous losses.

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

United States
                      Member #129868
                      June 30, 2012
                      2452 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2014, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Not only does the ticket and check appear to be real but this gentleman also won 34 more times with 4+0 and powerplay. These winning tickets will certainly go a long way towards recouping his previous losses.

I seen that, would you care to explain this powerplay, I don't understand the big games. Also, do you know how much more did he win?

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                        Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
                        United States
                        Member #50210
                        March 1, 2007
                        843 Posts
                        Posted: February 27, 2014, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I seen that, would you care to explain this powerplay, I don't understand the big games. Also, do you know how much more did he win?

The powerplay option is the multiplier ranging from 2-5 and in this case it was 5 which multiplies his winning by that amount.

4+1 paid out $10k x 5 =$50k 

4+0 paid out $100 x 5 =$500 

The additional 34 4+0 tickets amounted to $17,000 before taxes.

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19817 Posts
                          Posted: February 27, 2014, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Most of the responses in this thread make me laugh.

If Steve Player is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to win half just to sell his systems, what system is Peter St. Pierre selling? He's made about 70 grand for the last 5 years playing P-3 and especially p-4.

Has anyone heard of a Peter St. Pierre system? Crazy

It doesn't take much to get a laugh out of you.  This thread is about Steve Player winning and selling his systems not about the hundreds of other players who win big and don't sell a system. 

St Pierre winning 70 grands isn't that much when you consider the number of 2nd place PB and MM winners who have won 1000 grands of more, even Steve Players hasn't claimed to have done that yet.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19817 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2014, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

From what I've read about Steve Player systems, it's betting strategies more than picking numbers and when you hit, you'll hit big. To most pick-3 players, it's betting $1 straight/box every drawing and winning $583 or $83. How much that player actually won depends on how long he played without a win and I believe that's what confuses most about Player systems.

Most players can't remember how long or how much they spent playing their combos so they keep it simple and say "I won $500" even if they spent $300 to really win $200. The Player systems are about betting $200 to win $300 or $400 to win $600 and not for the average player even though they will probably spend more over time.

Players who spend a lot on lotteries has to maintain records of their losses if they plan on claiming them against their winnings on their taxes.  Those who only spend a dollar or two every week and win a nice prize once or twice a year don't need such records.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Massachusetts
                              United States
                              Member #37433
                              April 14, 2006
                              2747 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2014, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

You seem to be arguing for both sides...es usted un politico? You are criticizing those who are smart enough to doubt a system because they have not seen the budget yet your very own signature promotes being smart about lottery especially when it comes to spending. What?

Page 3 of 13