Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think this is real?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 7 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
Wisconsin
United States
Member #123290
February 17, 2012
3053 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2014, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

How do you know there aren't people winning around the country? Have you done an extensive search for months on end in every state for every type of JP drawing?

Show me proof you have and let me see the results.

It doesn't matter! Looking at the posts on this thread even if there were people posting winning

checks from using his system they would question it. They're too busy looking at the persons name

saying it sounds funny, looking for routing numbers and wondering how much they spent, which was

not the point of this thread.

Steve Player is not real, soooo neither is Betty Crocker or Aunt Jemima but do you question them?

Nope! Your too busy eating. lol

I see I'm not the only one who noticed that in the winning tickets thread.

When members post tickets. no one ask these questions or looks at the winnings the same

way they do Steve Players. And when they do they get shut down!

There is a member here from florida (I think we all know who I'm talking about) that wins quite a bit

playing Pick 3 and Pick 4, was asked how much they spent on tickets.

Another member jumps down that persons throat for asking such a question and basically telling them it's

none of their business how much was spent but that same member is in this thread wanting to know

how many "stinkin' tickets" Steve boughtRoll Eyes

I'm starting to think that as long as your winning small in this forum it's OK.

But the minute you start winning BIG there is a problem. They will take your winnings

and dissect it and break you down piece by piece to the point where you just won big and you

can't even feel happy about it!

Good players, Keith Price (pick3 king of Kentucky), Lillian Davis out of Wisconsin

and some others who win big are not members here! And if they are they keep their

mouth shut and I can see why!!

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2014, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Looks like todd has his Vader Death Ray set in Gatling mode.Green laugh

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2014, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

It doesn't matter! Looking at the posts on this thread even if there were people posting winning

checks from using his system they would question it. They're too busy looking at the persons name

saying it sounds funny, looking for routing numbers and wondering how much they spent, which was

Steve Player is not real, soooo neither is Betty Crocker or Aunt Jemima but do you question them?

When members post tickets. no one ask these questions or looks at the winnings the same

There is a member here from florida (I think we all know who I'm talking about) that wins quite a bit

Another member jumps down that persons throat for asking such a question and basically telling them it's

none of their business how much was spent but that same member is in this thread wanting to know

But the minute you start winning BIG there is a problem. They will take your winnings

and dissect it and break you down piece by piece to the point where you just won big and you

Good players, Keith Price (pick3 king of Kentucky), Lillian Davis out of Wisconsin

and some others who win big are not members here! And if they are they keep their

Steve Player is playing minimum 35 lines.  One for every bonusball.

Its up to him or her how many separate lines there are.

He very well likely spent over 1000 dollars that particular draw.   But he has the option of timing his bets with the Gail Howard Scientific Number Picking Strategies.Star

Now nikkcute be sure and do your homework and report back to OnlyMonkey with proof and results for his expert approval, as he is the self professed guru on all lottery related matters.Roll Eyes

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2014, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2014, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

"There is a member here from florida (I think we all know who I'm talking about) that wins quite a bit

I'm the member who asked in jest how many "stinkin' tickets" Player bought.

I have no idea what you're talking about in the rest of your story unless I was helping someone deal with some jerk.

Maybe you could refresh my memory.

BTW, the Midol is in Aisle 4.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19831 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2014, 12:14 am - IP Logged

How do you know there aren't people winning around the country? Have you done an extensive search for months on end in every state for every type of JP drawing?

Show me proof you have and let me see the results.

You can check USAMega for a complete list of PB and MM winners after every drawing, there aren't hundreds of 4+1, 5+0 or 5+1 winners for any drawings for either game. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2014, 12:18 am - IP Logged

You can check USAMega for a complete list of PB and MM winners after every drawing, there aren't hundreds of 4+1, 5+0 or 5+1 winners for any drawings for either game. Wink

Thanks,

My take is that most people aren't disciplined. A lot of Steve's systems involve a bankroll, patience, and a progressive wagering method that is too hard for the average Joe to handle.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19831 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2014, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Thanks,

My take is that most people aren't disciplined. A lot of Steve's systems involve a bankroll, patience, and a progressive wagering method that is too hard for the average Joe to handle.

That's probably true but there are plenty of average Joe players with bankrolls that might gamble them if they were sure they would eventually win more than they spent.  There aren't any guarantees with Steve's systems, they depend on luck like any other lottery winning systems.

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2014, 12:44 am - IP Logged

That's probably true but there are plenty of average Joe players with bankrolls that might gamble them if they were sure they would eventually win more than they spent.  There aren't any guarantees with Steve's systems, they depend on luck like any other lottery winning systems.

You may be right, but how will anyone find out since most people are skeptical in the first place? They'll never try it.

Have you tried his systems?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19831 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2014, 12:54 am - IP Logged

You may be right, but how will anyone find out since most people are skeptical in the first place? They'll never try it.

Have you tried his systems?

No, I haven't.  My bankroll isn't big enough to even pay for one of his systems. 

Even if I could afford one of them I would want to follow it on paper first to see what I could reasonablely  expect before actually trying it.

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2014, 1:00 am - IP Logged

No, I haven't.  My bankroll isn't big enough to even pay for one of his systems. 

Even if I could afford one of them I would want to follow it on paper first to see what I could reasonablely  expect before actually trying it.

There's your answer.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10356 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2014, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Here's the first hit on a search "Is Steve Player a real person?"

Read it and weep.

http://saliu.com/bbs/messages/188.html

An editor's note - 2007
                        There is no one single person named 'Steve Player'. It is a group of so-called “lottery systems developers”. They are related to a now-defunct publication: Lotto World Magazine. The magazine was primarily a vehicle for Steve Player's lotto systems. Half of the publication consisted of full-page ads for those “lottery systems”. Most likely, the publishers and Steve Player were one and the same entity. The ads also featured a fake photo of a weird-looking man who was living in the wilderness of New England, surrounded by computers and developing lottery systems! One of the weirdoes of the “Steve Player Clan” still spams me from New England. He wants my formulas and even unpublished lottery theories.

Ion Saliu

I remember Ion Saliu being mentioned here on LP or perhaps he's a member or was.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                          Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #123290
                          February 17, 2012
                          3053 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2014, 2:09 am - IP Logged

Here's the first hit on a search "Is Steve Player a real person?"

Read it and weep.

http://saliu.com/bbs/messages/188.html

An editor's note - 2007
                          There is no one single person named 'Steve Player'. It is a group of so-called “lottery systems developers”. They are related to a now-defunct publication: Lotto World Magazine. The magazine was primarily a vehicle for Steve Player's lotto systems. Half of the publication consisted of full-page ads for those “lottery systems”. Most likely, the publishers and Steve Player were one and the same entity. The ads also featured a fake photo of a weird-looking man who was living in the wilderness of New England, surrounded by computers and developing lottery systems! One of the weirdoes of the “Steve Player Clan” still spams me from New England. He wants my formulas and even unpublished lottery theories.

Ion Saliu

I remember Ion Saliu being mentioned here on LP or perhaps he's a member or was.

This is old news, what does this have to do with the winning ticketWhat?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10356 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2014, 2:58 am - IP Logged

Read thre OP again and see what the text above the ticket says,

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7325 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2014, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Someone or a group spent $300,000 on Mass Cash Win Fall tickets taking advantage of the roll down. I'm pretty sure another player triggered a roll down by purchasing thousands of tickets too. I doubt the Player systems cost that much, but from what I've read, they are expensive and it looks like this system cost $105 for every five number line played.

Page 7 of 13