Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think this is real?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 5 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2014, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

No, that’s where you’re wrong Maringoman. Onlymoney’s signature does NOT promote “being smart about [the] lottery especially when it comes to spending”. His signature is really just an arrogant attempt at implying that he is smarter than everyone else by being part of the 0.1% of the population who does not “waste” their money on playing Jackpot games because of their realistic ideals.

If you read between the lines, his signature is really promoting his pompous perception that 99.9% of the population who play Jackpot games are below him because they “know” that they are going to lose, yet they still continue to purchase tickets.

Wouldn’t you think that any reasonable person who already “knows” that the likelihood that they will win a major Jackpot in their lifetime is extremely slim, still purchases a ticket because the intrinsic value to them of being able to dream about winning a life changing Jackpot is worth more than say winning $40 on Pick 3?

You obviously didn't do your homework before spewing your nonsense. That signature was made specifically for the ignorant people on this site who ACTUALLY believe they will win the JP one day, ALL OF THEM. I already wrote about this a gazillion times, and since you didn't do your homework, or you're just plain dumb, I can't help you.

Stop making it so easy to make fun of your ignorance.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2014, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I have been reading posts about this Peter St-Pierre just by curiosity and he seems to have an edge, the only thing though is the name, it does sound weird is it even his real name ? it's like saying John St-Jean ! but, he sure knows what he's doing and i congratulate him !

I've seen stranger names than Peter St. Pierre.

He doesn't have an edge, Peter is spending 140 grand a year for five years, ONLY to win 70 grand just to sell a system that NO ONE has ever heard of. Green laugh

Or better yet, Peter never claimed anywhere on the net that he was selling a system, but regardless, many here proposed  this as the main reason why he plays for five years in the red, just to sell a system, but again, no one has ever heard of such a system by Peter. That has to be the worst marketing plan in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE. Crazy

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
      Member #152924
      March 1, 2014
      129 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2014, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I'd love to find out his secret strategy, 70 G playing pick 3 or pick 4 ?

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2014, 12:51 am - IP Logged

What's "rediculous" is how you spell ridiculous.  Did YOU even "proofread" (1 word not 2) what YOU wrote before posting?  It's almost like you're "comapring" yourself with a professional copyeditor with how flawless you are with your demonstration of grammar, spelling and punctuation skills?

Oops, you got me. lol

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2014, 12:53 am - IP Logged

So would I. This pathetic servitude bullcrap is getting old. Big Grin

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
            Happyland
            United States
            Member #146344
            September 1, 2013
            1129 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2014, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Call him and ask him yourself. His phone number is posted online for all to see.

On second thought, don't. That would be creepy Leaving

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
            If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
            P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

United States
              Member #152927
              March 1, 2014
              5 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2014, 11:12 am - IP Logged

I wasn't referring to spelling mistakes you noob! it was about the crux of what he was saying dummy.

If that's the best you got, then come back when you have something more intelligent to write about.

As far as the bad spelling, even the best make mistakes. But when I do correct the spelling of some here, it's only because their logic pertaining to lottery is so skewed, that it makes sense why they can't spell on a regular basis. Their logic has overcome their sense and sensibility. They live in La La Land, just like you.

“I wasn't referring to spelling mistakes you noob! it was about the crux of what he was saying dummy.”

Yeah I’m sure that’s exactly what you meant with your hypocritical statement. I’m sure in life in general, you lose at everything you do, but doesn’t it ever get old saying that you meant to let someone win or meant to say something stupid or meant to go through life single and living in your parent’s basement, etc., etc.?

”If that's the best you got, then come back when you have something more intelligent to write about.”

How about you go fantasize some more about fondling your buddy Peter St. Pierre’s noob? Is that intelligent enough for you?

“As far as the bad spelling, even the best make mistakes. But when I do correct the spelling of some here, it's only because their logic pertaining to lottery is so skewed, that it makes sense why they can't spell on a regular basis.”

Did you even proofread what you just wrote before posting? I’m not even referring to any spelling mistakes, but rather the “crux” of what you just said? Re-read that last fragmented sentence and ask yourself if any of what you just wrote makes sense?

“They live in La La Land, just like you.”

Is “La La Land” that place where you can be a walking contradiction and no one cares? Is it that place where grammar, spelling and proper punctuation does not matter because in “La La Land” “even the best make mistakes” so it’s ok? I think I know the place you speak of? My 4 yr. old used to love watching “La La Land”…Oh wait, that was Never Neverland. I guess I’m not familiar with “La La Land”, but based on your delusional thought process, I’m guessing that “La La Land” is a fictitious place in your unstable, middle-aged virgin mind, where making excuses for your own mistakes is encouraged, believing in imaginary lottery friends is the norm, and watching a VHS recording of Stargate daily is required?

United States
                Member #152927
                March 1, 2014
                5 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2014, 11:14 am - IP Logged

You obviously didn't do your homework before spewing your nonsense. That signature was made specifically for the ignorant people on this site who ACTUALLY believe they will win the JP one day, ALL OF THEM. I already wrote about this a gazillion times, and since you didn't do your homework, or you're just plain dumb, I can't help you.

Stop making it so easy to make fun of your ignorance.

“You obviously didn't do your homework before spewing your nonsense.”

You’re right, I didn’t do my homework...I mean you’d think that had I done my homework than I would’ve been able to come up with a more original screen name than Joker18, but for some reason Joker17 wasn’t available?

“Stop making it so easy to make fun of your ignorance.”

Remind me again how you made “fun of [my] ignorance”? Or is that kind of like your “even the best make mistakes” statement? I think you need to go back to “La La Land” and ask your buddy Peter St. Pierre what ignorance means and then come back and report to me what you find out.

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
                  Member #152924
                  March 1, 2014
                  129 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2014, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I've seen stranger names than Peter St. Pierre.

He doesn't have an edge, Peter is spending 140 grand a year for five years, ONLY to win 70 grand just to sell a system that NO ONE has ever heard of. Green laugh

Or better yet, Peter never claimed anywhere on the net that he was selling a system, but regardless, many here proposed  this as the main reason why he plays for five years in the red, just to sell a system, but again, no one has ever heard of such a system by Peter. That has to be the worst marketing plan in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE. Crazy

I found our guy...here, he won 2 months ago.

1/2014ST PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 4$2,080.00

we just need to have a small conversation with him !

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2014, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

“I wasn't referring to spelling mistakes you noob! it was about the crux of what he was saying dummy.”

Yeah I’m sure that’s exactly what you meant with your hypocritical statement. I’m sure in life in general, you lose at everything you do, but doesn’t it ever get old saying that you meant to let someone win or meant to say something stupid or meant to go through life single and living in your parent’s basement, etc., etc.?

”If that's the best you got, then come back when you have something more intelligent to write about.”

How about you go fantasize some more about fondling your buddy Peter St. Pierre’s noob? Is that intelligent enough for you?

“As far as the bad spelling, even the best make mistakes. But when I do correct the spelling of some here, it's only because their logic pertaining to lottery is so skewed, that it makes sense why they can't spell on a regular basis.”

Did you even proofread what you just wrote before posting? I’m not even referring to any spelling mistakes, but rather the “crux” of what you just said? Re-read that last fragmented sentence and ask yourself if any of what you just wrote makes sense?

Is “La La Land” that place where you can be a walking contradiction and no one cares? Is it that place where grammar, spelling and proper punctuation does not matter because in “La La Land” “even the best make mistakes” so it’s ok? I think I know the place you speak of? My 4 yr. old used to love watching “La La Land”…Oh wait, that was Never Neverland. I guess I’m not familiar with “La La Land”, but based on your delusional thought process, I’m guessing that “La La Land” is a fictitious place in your unstable, middle-aged virgin mind, where making excuses for your own mistakes is encouraged, believing in imaginary lottery friends is the norm, and watching a VHS recording of Stargate daily is required?

I have stargate on DVD.Thumbs Up

I saw it in college for three dollars while I was stoned.  It was trippy.Hippy

I couldn't tell if that one dude was a dude or a dudette.  I would have known If I had seen the Crying Game.

To be fair to onlymonKey, his mothers basement is quite comfortable, and she makes great pot brownies.Smash

When it comes to lottery fallacies and glaring logical contradictions,

onlydummy is a

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                      JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                      Member #141034
                      April 2, 2013
                      1408 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2014, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Too much ado about nothing. Just contact the NH Lottery, and your problem will be solved. You can thank me later.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5118 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2014, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Too much ado about nothing. Just contact the NH Lottery, and your problem will be solved. You can thank me later.

MPM:    >>>>>> Thumbs Up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I Agree!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I Agree!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I Agree!>>>>>>Party

BUTT  >>>>>>>>>PSYKO>>>>>>> "WILL">>>>>BELIEVE>>>>>>>>"ANYTHING">>>!

BUTT>"show PSYKO D money$$$$$"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$Party$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2014, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

So this is what happens to people who don't have flying clue on how Peter makes his money? My answer is yes.

It's simple, just divert attention from the issue and hopefully we'll concentrate more on what we'll spend our money when we NEVER win the JP.

I have an idea, go do your homework little boy, and when you grow up and gather some brain matter, then we'll talk.

Now go run along and do your chores dumbass.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2014, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

“You obviously didn't do your homework before spewing your nonsense.”

You’re right, I didn’t do my homework...I mean you’d think that had I done my homework than I would’ve been able to come up with a more original screen name than Joker18, but for some reason Joker17 wasn’t available?

“Stop making it so easy to make fun of your ignorance.”

Remind me again how you made “fun of [my] ignorance”? Or is that kind of like your “even the best make mistakes” statement? I think you need to go back to “La La Land” and ask your buddy Peter St. Pierre what ignorance means and then come back and report to me what you find out.

Ronnie, I know it's hard to figure out how Peter is doing it and easy to get frustrated when you have your head in the toilet. Unclogging all those dirty toilets full of turds is what you do best. Leave the big problems to the rest of us.

You're just frustrated cause you'll never win a JP. Get over it toilet boy.

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2014, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I have stargate on DVD.Thumbs Up

I saw it in college for three dollars while I was stoned.  It was trippy.Hippy

I couldn't tell if that one dude was a dude or a dudette.  I would have known If I had seen the Crying Game.

To be fair to onlymonKey, his mothers basement is quite comfortable, and she makes great pot brownies.Smash

When it comes to lottery fallacies and glaring logical contradictions,

onlydummy is a

Still pissed off about a one star rating? Get over it loser.

You and ronnie would make great turd dwellers. You'd be the turd and he'd get you out of the bowl. Try it sometime, you'll probably like it. Afterall, you did mention brownies. Quick, call ronnie up while it's still frsh on your mind.

How you and ronnie the day dreamer ever made it this far in life is baffling to me.

Page 5 of 13