Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think this is real?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 4 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
Jacksonville Florida
United States
Member #23018
October 6, 2005
936 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2014, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Whether or not it is fake isn't what's important. What is important is how much was spent on this venture to win this amount.

If you spend enough, you can win big.

Look at this possibility:

You market a "system".
You play over and over and spend a lot of money.
Sooner or later you will get a big win.
Bingo! You have a great new advertising tool.

The key question is how much was spent...

... and to repeat ...

If you spend enough, you can win big.

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2014, 12:47 am - IP Logged

I don't see any routing numbers on the check.  Where would his bank send the check for payment without routing numbers?  The Federal Reserve has to have the numbers to determine which bank is holding the money.

Look at the bottom of your personal checks.  They have numbers running across the bottom.  These numbers tell the "banking system" upon which bank  the check is drawn.  Your personal account number is also at the bottom of your checks.

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2014, 2:23 am - IP Logged

It doesn't take much to get a laugh out of you.  This thread is about Steve Player winning and selling his systems not about the hundreds of other players who win big and don't sell a system. 

St Pierre winning 70 grands isn't that much when you consider the number of 2nd place PB and MM winners who have won 1000 grands of more, even Steve Players hasn't claimed to have done that yet.

Did you actually proof read what you wrote before you posted this?

For someone who's been here for so long, you seem clueless.

The whole point being made here is that the system sellers are making money by selling systems, and not by the system itself. My counter point was that there are people like Peter St. Pierre who DON'T HAVE A SYSTEM TO SELL, so what is their excuse for spending way into the RED?

Hello !

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2014, 2:44 am - IP Logged

You seem to be arguing for both sides...es usted un politico? You are criticizing those who are smart enough to doubt a system because they have not seen the budget yet your very own signature promotes being smart about lottery especially when it comes to spending. What?

No, I'm not arguing for both sides.

If they haven't seen the budget, does it mean it doesn't exist? Surely I always preach how hard it is to beat a JP, but if there is a system that someone invents, then anything is possible, even If it only works one time. Afterall, you only need to win a major JP once.

It's the same people who go WHOO HOO in Jordan's thread  when someone is posting their winning tickets, and ask for no proof of profits after expenditures. But in the next thread, when someone like me who boasts about a person winning 70 grand a year for five years such as Peter St. Pierre, who has NOTHING to sell, now it becomes a Federal Case for PROOF.. lol

The hypocrisy flows like lava.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5146 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2014, 2:52 am - IP Logged

I don't know but I am fairly certain he didn't spend $39,000 worth.  Tell me, what's wrong with Steve Player, what is it that you don't like about him.

chris:

I don't know but, yes there is always a butt I know psyko didn't git ANY of D MONY'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I word's of the Famous Hill *****  "What difference does it make?" ***** !!!

PartyDance Party

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
            Indiana
            United States
            Member #129225
            June 13, 2012
            546 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2014, 7:21 am - IP Logged

I don't see any routing numbers on the check.  Where would his bank send the check for payment without routing numbers?  The Federal Reserve has to have the numbers to determine which bank is holding the money.

Look at the bottom of your personal checks.  They have numbers running across the bottom.  These numbers tell the "banking system" upon which bank  the check is drawn.  Your personal account number is also at the bottom of your checks.

I am sure the routing numbers on the check were deliberately removed.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19904 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2014, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Did you actually proof read what you wrote before you posted this?

For someone who's been here for so long, you seem clueless.

The whole point being made here is that the system sellers are making money by selling systems, and not by the system itself. My counter point was that there are people like Peter St. Pierre who DON'T HAVE A SYSTEM TO SELL, so what is their excuse for spending way into the RED?

Hello !

Sorry I can't respond to your point because I don't know St. Pierre or anything about his lottery winnings or spending.  As far as an excuse for spending way into the RED, when did any lottery player ever need an excuse?  Most of them are in the RED when they compare the amounts they win with what they spend, why else would lotteries be so profitable for the states?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2014, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Sorry I can't respond to your point because I don't know St. Pierre or anything about his lottery winnings or spending.  As far as an excuse for spending way into the RED, when did any lottery player ever need an excuse?  Most of them are in the RED when they compare the amounts they win with what they spend, why else would lotteries be so profitable for the states?

I know you can't respond in some kind of intelligent way, just like so many here. Despite many posts I've made showing his wins from the N.H. website, which by the way, N.H. has taken down that page a few months ago, you, obviously haven't seen them. But don't feel bad, people who have seen them still dig the bottom of the barrel to find an explanation. Unfortunately for them, their uneducated and ignorant explanations make them look even more uninformed.

Comapring what the average lottery player spends into the red is a rediculous analogy. Peter had to spend about twice as much as he's spending on a far higher level than the average player. At 70 grand a year for five years, Peter would've spent about 140,000 a year. And why is he spending that much, only to lose on a regular basis? To sell a system? What system is he selling?

After the many rediculous responses I've seen about Peter's intentions, it may be better not to respond unless you and others can think of something less idiotic.

Funny how these types of threads get buried so quickly. People ran out of dumb things to write, so they'd rather discuss what they would do after winning a major JP. They find it so difficult to believe someone has figured a way to beat the system, yet in the same breath they'll go to a discussion in the many irrelevant threads conjured up by Noise-Gape about how they would spend a JP fortune that is virtually unattainable in their lifetime.

"I don't believe someone can beat the system, but i do believe I'll win the JP eventually". People who think like that need a room with much padding on the walls.

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
                  Member #152924
                  March 1, 2014
                  129 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2014, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

This ticket looks real to me and he seems legit !

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
                    Member #152924
                    March 1, 2014
                    129 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2014, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Most of the responses in this thread make me laugh.

If Steve Player is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to win half just to sell his systems, what system is Peter St. Pierre selling? He's made about 70 grand for the last 5 years playing P-3 and especially p-4.

Has anyone heard of a Peter St. Pierre system? Crazy

I have been reading posts about this Peter St-Pierre just by curiosity and he seems to have an edge, the only thing though is the name, it does sound weird is it even his real name ? it's like saying John St-Jean ! but, he sure knows what he's doing and i congratulate him !

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19904 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2014, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

I know you can't respond in some kind of intelligent way, just like so many here. Despite many posts I've made showing his wins from the N.H. website, which by the way, N.H. has taken down that page a few months ago, you, obviously haven't seen them. But don't feel bad, people who have seen them still dig the bottom of the barrel to find an explanation. Unfortunately for them, their uneducated and ignorant explanations make them look even more uninformed.

Comapring what the average lottery player spends into the red is a rediculous analogy. Peter had to spend about twice as much as he's spending on a far higher level than the average player. At 70 grand a year for five years, Peter would've spent about 140,000 a year. And why is he spending that much, only to lose on a regular basis? To sell a system? What system is he selling?

After the many rediculous responses I've seen about Peter's intentions, it may be better not to respond unless you and others can think of something less idiotic.

Funny how these types of threads get buried so quickly. People ran out of dumb things to write, so they'd rather discuss what they would do after winning a major JP. They find it so difficult to believe someone has figured a way to beat the system, yet in the same breath they'll go to a discussion in the many irrelevant threads conjured up by Noise-Gape about how they would spend a JP fortune that is virtually unattainable in their lifetime.

"I don't believe someone can beat the system, but i do believe I'll win the JP eventually". People who think like that need a room with much padding on the walls.

It's not that I don't believe some folks have figured out a way to be successful or lucky at playing the lotteries I read about them all the time, like the Michigan couple who traveled to Massachusetts and brought $300K of their Windfall tickets when it rolled down or other folks who played the same combination for years until it finally hit.

The folks in Michigan found a repeatable flaw with the Massachusetts game that could be exploited if one had enough money and maybe others have found flaws in games that can be exploited with less money, I don't know but if I did I wouldn't be discussing them here at LP but rather trying to exploit them myself.  I find it hard any one would sell such a discovery for a few dollars let alone talk about it here at LP because such flaws would be corrected or the games ended right away.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #152927
                        March 1, 2014
                        5 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2014, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

What's "rediculous" is how you spell ridiculous.  Did YOU even "proofread" (1 word not 2) what YOU wrote before posting?  It's almost like you're "comapring" yourself with a professional copyeditor with how flawless you are with your demonstration of grammar, spelling and punctuation skills?

United States
                          Member #152927
                          March 1, 2014
                          5 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2014, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

You seem to be arguing for both sides...es usted un politico? You are criticizing those who are smart enough to doubt a system because they have not seen the budget yet your very own signature promotes being smart about lottery especially when it comes to spending. What?

No, that’s where you’re wrong Maringoman. Onlymoney’s signature does NOT promote “being smart about [the] lottery especially when it comes to spending”. His signature is really just an arrogant attempt at implying that he is smarter than everyone else by being part of the 0.1% of the population who does not “waste” their money on playing Jackpot games because of their realistic ideals.

If you read between the lines, his signature is really promoting his pompous perception that 99.9% of the population who play Jackpot games are below him because they “know” that they are going to lose, yet they still continue to purchase tickets.

Wouldn’t you think that any reasonable person who already “knows” that the likelihood that they will win a major Jackpot in their lifetime is extremely slim, still purchases a ticket because the intrinsic value to them of being able to dream about winning a life changing Jackpot is worth more than say winning $40 on Pick 3?

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                            Massachusetts
                            United States
                            Member #37433
                            April 14, 2006
                            2747 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2014, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

No, that’s where you’re wrong Maringoman. Onlymoney’s signature does NOT promote “being smart about [the] lottery especially when it comes to spending”. His signature is really just an arrogant attempt at implying that he is smarter than everyone else by being part of the 0.1% of the population who does not “waste” their money on playing Jackpot games because of their realistic ideals.

If you read between the lines, his signature is really promoting his pompous perception that 99.9% of the population who play Jackpot games are below him because they “know” that they are going to lose, yet they still continue to purchase tickets.

Wouldn’t you think that any reasonable person who already “knows” that the likelihood that they will win a major Jackpot in their lifetime is extremely slim, still purchases a ticket because the intrinsic value to them of being able to dream about winning a life changing Jackpot is worth more than say winning $40 on Pick 3?

I don't know what to say to this. However I do think Steve's win was amazing and I would tell him that if I met him in person. But before I buy any system from him I would have to see much more than just this payout. I would think Onlymoney would think of that as being the smart way to go about it, wouldn't he? I think someone mentioned that Steve spends hundreds of dollars for every PB drawing. If thats correct then it's good that he can and won big, but my pockets are just not that deep. And even if they were I still don't think I would do it. To me lottery is a source of cheap entertainment with the hope of winning something nice one day. I most likely will not win big and that is why I play responsibly.

That money's gone fo ever

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2014, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

What's "rediculous" is how you spell ridiculous.  Did YOU even "proofread" (1 word not 2) what YOU wrote before posting?  It's almost like you're "comapring" yourself with a professional copyeditor with how flawless you are with your demonstration of grammar, spelling and punctuation skills?

I wasn't referring to spelling mistakes you noob! it was about the crux of what he was saying dummy.

If that's the best you got, then come back when you have something more intelligent to write about.

As far as the bad spelling, even the best make mistakes. But when I do correct the spelling of some here, it's only because their logic pertaining to lottery is so skewed, that it makes sense why they can't spell on a regular basis. Their logic has overcome their sense and sensibility. They live in La La Land, just like you.

Page 4 of 13