Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:01 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think this is real?

Topic closed. 184 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 8 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
Member #9517
December 10, 2004
1279 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2014, 9:38 am - IP Logged

If Steve Player isn't a real person, then the lotteries allow a company/business/trust called Steve Player to play the lotteries.

I thought only private individuals were allowed to play.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2014, 9:56 am - IP Logged

If Steve Player isn't a real person, then the lotteries allow a company/business/trust called Steve Player to play the lotteries.

Trusts claim the lottery prizes all the time.  Individuals play and if they win they form trusts. It's smart to claim big prizes that way.

That money's gone fo ever

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19900 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2014, 11:14 am - IP Logged

No, I haven't.  My bankroll isn't big enough to even pay for one of his systems. 

There's your answer.

Not really, I'm not a fan of progressive wagering or spending more than $20 on single drawing.

Since you seem to a fan of Steve, why haven't you tried some of his systems?  Or have you and choose not to talk about it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19900 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2014, 11:19 am - IP Logged

If that was the case then it would be in rules which should be posted somewhere on NH lottery website.

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10391 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2014, 11:33 am - IP Logged

This is from the Powerball.com website, list of winners in 2013:

Ocean's 16
          New Jersey
          August 7, 2013Cash$448,400,000.00 annuity (split

Does that sound like an individual to you?

http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_stories.asp

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19900 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2014, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Ocean's 16
            New Jersey

If I ever win a JP, I'll be accepting my prize as RJOh and hope my friends won't know it's really me, RJ.

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2014, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player is playing minimum 35 lines.  One for every bonusball.

Its up to him or her how many separate lines there are.

He very well likely spent over 1000 dollars that particular draw.   But he has the option of timing his bets with the Gail Howard Scientific Number Picking Strategies.Star

Now nikkcute be sure and do your homework and report back to OnlyMonkey with proof and results for his expert approval, as he is the self professed guru on all lottery related matters.Roll Eyes

If I was blind, retarded, and deaf, I'd still have more intelligence than you could ever dream of. How on earth have you kept your McDonalds job?

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7344 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2014, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

If I ever win a JP, I'll be accepting my prize as RJOh and hope my friends won't know it's really me, RJ.

When a group wins a jackpot, some are given a nick name and that's what they put on the "pay to the order of" line on the oversize check. The checks or the actual money transfers are made to the names of the persons in the group. It might be a way to give individuals a small amount of anonymity.

"RJOh finally wins the Ohio Classic Lotto jackpot".

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2014, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

People may be wining with Steve's systems NOT just on PB. His JP systems are for every type of game out there. So just because you don't see the list of PB winners that reflect a win from Steve's system means nothing. How you would know it was from his anyways?

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2014, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Not really, I'm not a fan of progressive wagering or spending more than $20 on single drawing.

Since you seem to a fan of Steve, why haven't you tried some of his systems?  Or have you and choose not to talk about it.

I too don't have that kind of bankroll and I don't concentrate on JP games. I did however win a few grand from one of his p-3 systems a few years ago, and If I had the money to play what I was going to play, I would've won 50,000.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19900 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2014, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

People may be wining with Steve's systems NOT just on PB. His JP systems are for every type of game out there. So just because you don't see the list of PB winners that reflect a win from Steve's system means nothing. How you would know it was from his anyways?

I assumed if Steve thousands of friends and customers were using his system when he matched 4+1 in PB that they were playing the same numbers he played and would duplicate his wins else where for the same PB drawing. 

If they are using different sets of numbers than he's using then how can he claim they are duplicating his wins?

Evil Looking       

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                        Member #9517
                        December 10, 2004
                        1279 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2014, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Ocean's 16
                        New Jersey

Have I done something to you since you're posting so harshly? I was just asking a simple question.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10391 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2014, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Have I done something to you since you're posting so harshly? I was just asking a simple question.

What is harsh about what I posted?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5143 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2014, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

MillionsWanted:

Yes, Steve Player is really real>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Steve P is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>really>>>>>>>>>Todd N>>!!!!!!!!!

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2014, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

I assumed if Steve thousands of friends and customers were using his system when he matched 4+1 in PB that they were playing the same numbers he played and would duplicate his wins else where for the same PB drawing. 

If they are using different sets of numbers than he's using then how can he claim they are duplicating his wins?

Who said there were thousands of steve player fans?

Like I wrote before, most people are like you, In the majority, who don't see what I see and don't buy the systems. The word gets out quickly on the net.

As far as your last line, they're not using different numbers. They all (hopefully) follow the rules, but I'm pretty sure they don't ALL play simultaneously. lol

Some may use the system on Tuesday and some others on wednesday and Fridays. I feel strange having to explain that. lol

Page 8 of 13