Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who plays more, who loses more?

Topic closed. 98 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Stack47.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
Member #165541
April 12, 2015
554 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2015, 9:52 am - IP Logged

"If you can't see the comparison to your obsessive demand for 'statistical data' and the curve ball it's useless trying to talk to you."

Are you going to say more batters strike out on curve balls than fast balls?

"Good luck in your fantasy world where you must have the last word no matter how erroneous it is."

"Let's say the Lottery Fairie or a genie granted you a wish but there's a condition."

And you say I live in a fantasy world. LOL

Good luck in your fantasy world

Stack you statistical obsessive clod and buffoon!  You need to come back to reality!  Statistics in lottery proves nothing!  When I look at the prediction stats, dont

you know that your name at the top of the list is just an illusion?  Its like staring at the looking glass!

You think you can win the lottery with just the usual help of statisitcs, a lottery fairy and a lottery genie?  Of course not!

Stop being a sleaze ball lottery tout!  Everybody knows the only sure way to win the Jackpot is with a Lucky Lottery Leprachaun.

Lucky Lottery Leprachauns definatley play more.Wink

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10392 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2015, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Your attempted slurs only prove you have no originality and as for predictions (which I seriously doubt are live play) that only goes to show who (would if they could) play more.

On the home Prediction page I see a dartboard and a dart, not a dartboard and a shotgun.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7344 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2015, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

I posed a question for discussion.

I don't put words in other people's mouths.

I don't jump to conclusions and make assumptions in vain attempts to make myself to appear to be right.

I don't look for threads just to criticize them.

Et vous?

"I don't jump to conclusions and make assumptions in vain attempts to make myself to appear to be right."

Does that mean your store really has thousands of people calling out MM and PB numbers; so many in fact it raises the PB average of 30% or less in sales to higer than QPs?

"I don't look for threads just to criticize them."

When you post something wrong you should be criticized. At least four LP members told you why you are wrong about SP players losing more in this thread alone. Just because you believe in "Lottery Fairies" doesn't mean the rest of us have to believe it.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7344 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2015, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Your attempted slurs only prove you have no originality and as for predictions (which I seriously doubt are live play) that only goes to show who (would if they could) play more.

On the home Prediction page I see a dartboard and a dart, not a dartboard and a shotgun.

"I don't jump to conclusions and make assumptions in vain attempts to make myself to appear to be right."

Why isn't "as for predictions (which I seriously doubt are live play)" jumping to conclusions or making assumptions?

United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10392 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2015, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Of course one store doesn't have thousands of players. I never said that.

As for SP players not playing more or losing more, Silver Lion started talking about your prediction stats.

Whoop tee do, predictions not played are losers. But the volume of your predictions can be pretty convincing about who plays more.

Are you telling us you actually play all your predictions?

You either do or you don't, the smart money says you don't (be a real neat trick to have all those slips filled out in all those states and played in one day).

Thus it's hardly jumping to a conclusion to figure that you don't play them.

If you want to boast about predictions predict no more than three numbers for a Pick 3 and hit with some consistently. If you really want to boast play them.

Otherwise your unplayed predictions don't pass the So What test, Nostradamus.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7344 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2015, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Of course one store doesn't have thousands of players. I never said that.

As for SP players not playing more or losing more, Silver Lion started talking about your prediction stats.

Whoop tee do, predictions not played are losers. But the volume of your predictions can be pretty convincing about who plays more.

Are you telling us you actually play all your predictions?

You either do or you don't, the smart money says you don't (be a real neat trick to have all those slips filled out in all those states and played in one day).

Thus it's hardly jumping to a conclusion to figure that you don't play them.

If you want to boast about predictions predict no more than three numbers for a Pick 3 and hit with some consistently. If you really want to boast play them.

Otherwise your unplayed predictions don't pass the So What test, Nostradamus.

"As for SP players not playing more or losing more, Silver Lion started talking about your prediction stats."

I'd suggest you re-read what Lion posted, but that's probably useless because it isn't that complicated and should be easy to understand the first time you read it.

"Are you telling us you actually play all your predictions?"

Looks like you're having a problem remembering what you posted just yesterday. Did you already forget you said "I don't put words in other people's mouths."?

"Thus it's hardly jumping to a conclusion to figure that you don't play them."

Considering the fact I never said I play all my predictions, your "jumping to a conclusion" tangent is as silly as most of your remarks.

"If you want to boast about predictions predict no more than three numbers for a Pick 3 and hit with some consistently."

Are you OK, are you tripping out or something?

I never mentioned my prediction statistics in this thread much less "boast about them", Mr. "I don't jump to conclusions and make assumptions in vain attempts to make myself to appear to be right."

The last time I gave pick-3 predictions was in 2013 and I did it to prove I could get at least one hit in every state/jurisdiction in one month. My pick-3 predictions were mathematical guarantees; are you going to accuse me boasting about what I learned in 8th grade math?

United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10392 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2015, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

If you can't see what your predictions do regarding who plays more there's no sense talking to you.

Lep

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1847 Posts
                Posted: August 11, 2015, 12:10 am - IP Logged

If you can't see what your predictions do regarding who plays more there's no sense talking to you.

What do predictions do regarding who plays more?

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7344 Posts
                  Posted: August 11, 2015, 10:33 am - IP Logged

What do predictions do regarding who plays more?

About the same relevance as a curve ball.