Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Slider download

Topic closed. 225 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RL-RANDOMLOGIC.

Page 10 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3962 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2015, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Winsum is working on new game folders for the daily games, he is placing the games into state

folders like the number games.  This will make finding/loading games much easier.  Once he gets

it finished I will upload another update.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

ram's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #11
    December 6, 2001
    75 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2015, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Winsum is working on new game folders for the daily games, he is placing the games into state

folders like the number games.  This will make finding/loading games much easier.  Once he gets

it finished I will upload another update.

RL

Thanks RL! What a great tool and fun, to play with. I have been playing around with both the All or Nothing and the Pick 3.Can't wait to see what Winsum comes up with.

sasharp65's avatar - DS2 Copy.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #105022
      January 23, 2011
      62 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2015, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Thanks RL.

Can you tell me if the same rules apply to the Master Slider as first described?  As I understood it you adjust the MS to the point where all of the set are not picked instantly?

My program has been patched.  After loading PA Cash 5 (5/43) game, A-Tune, Recalc the MS is set to 0.22 and the sets are picked within 150 fails.

10 18 24 27 36

04 22 27 28 41

05 12 19 24 34

02 05 19 21 41

10 14 18 27 36

05 16 20 35 36

20 21 23 28 32

04 15 24 26 34

03 08 15 16 30

11 14 19 23 24

Moving the MS up so the set are not picked as quickly, I get the following (after 100,000 fails) all 09's on first number.

09 15 16 36 38

09 15 19 34 38

09 12 13 36 39

09 19 36 40 42

09 15 17 34 39

09 11 13 19 30

09 11 16 19 33

09 11 12 14 31

09 11 14 37 39

09 15 32 34 37

Can you clarify? 

Thanks!

Scott

In 1980 I asked my father for a TRS-80, his reply was: "What the hell would you ever need a computer for" .....  Disapprove

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3962 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2015, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I would say not, after punching the re-cal button I find that dragging it down around 5 more points seems to

do best for me but I have not had time to test to see what works best.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3962 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2015, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Winsum sent me links for the new daily game databases and I added them to the full install download.

If you chose to reinstall then uninstall the old version first.  Also once he post links the user can just

delete the old daily game folders P3-games and P4-games then just extract the new files to C:\slider\

Neither of these options has to be performed but the new databases make finding the daily games

much easier.

Note! if changing out the daily game folders you should load a numbers game in slider  before doing so. 

When the new daily game folders are added the paths to the game will change and cause a path error

message.  To prevent this just load any game from the master folder first then add  the new databases.

RL

Lyon
            France
            Member #136722
            December 17, 2012
            44 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2015, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Good evening

I do follow your hard and nice workshop here,, and I wonder what is the software used to create the database (p3-4, lotteries...).

I have tried with some (cvs, kate, libreoffice...)but none fully usable with your different softs.

Secondly, you said that Slider could be compatible with Keno games (i have seen that it can be done with the number increase) but despite all my trials impossible to have an usable set up.

(by the way your softs work fine under wine and or in a virtualbox under linux)

Thanks for your help.

p.s. Sorry my english is a bit rusted

Mount Morris
              United States
              Member #46750
              September 27, 2006
              139 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2015, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

hey Rl when I right click data it opens window and its got xxx-xxx-xx--xx- now is this the sliders abcdefgh hits

and if so is there a way I can see what the slides were set at when the got hit or do I just keep track it sets it self to best when you re-cal and a tune 

--x-x-xxxxx-x
              -x-xxx-x-----
              x--xxx-x-----
              x----x-xxx---
              ---xxx-xx-xx-
              -x-x-x--x-xx-

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3962 Posts
                Posted: September 10, 2015, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

The databases are plain text and if building your own then use the same format as those included

with the program.

There are a couple rules to follow in the naming of the game as the program uses the database name

to set internal values.

Power-ball example database name.

PB5591.TXT

The first two letters indicate the game being loaded, can be anything  =PB

The third is the number of numbers picked, don't include bonus number  = 5

the 4th and 5th is the pool size  = 59

the 6th indicates the game has a bonus-number.  set to 0 if no bonus number is drawn  If 2 bonus numbers

are drawn then then 6th would be 2

Add then .TXT to the end

The numbers need to be 0 padded single spaced like 01 02 03 15 25 etc,,,

the first numbers first digit has to start on the 17th space of the line. 

For daily games like my MO pick-3  evening draw.  MO3E.TXT

the first 2 letters indicate the game name =MO

the next digit equals the number of numbers picked  = 3

the next letter indicates M=midday  E = evening and C=combined

add the .TXT

The first digit must fall on the 10th space of the line.

09/09/15 3-1-5

I started a custom database option in the C-panel but there are so many different types of database

formats I decided to drop it.  Hope this helps.

RL

United States
                  Member #11
                  December 6, 2001
                  75 Posts
                  Posted: September 10, 2015, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

RL,something is going on with the TXP3 night game. All slides go to 10% and no numbers generate. The other two Texas p3 games work as they should. When you get time can you take a look. Thanks

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: September 10, 2015, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Ram

Yes, this shows the conditions that passed for the needed line drawn.  There is a keyboard

option that will show the exact master slides value for the last game.  Press the A-tune then

Re-cal then press the letter P on the keyboard. 

The value will be displayed in the left lower border of the program.  When I write a program I

put several of these options in for testing.  Most of the time I remove them in the final release

but left this one in.  It only test the last game.

I considered adding the information to the r-click list but did not do it.  these values are what

defines where the master slide is positioned when the re-cal button is pressed. 

I will be working on how the final value is calculated along the way as I get more feedback from

users.  Without feedback I don't know what works and what does not.  This also applies to the

other slides.  If the program does not do well overall then I can change them out one at a time 

or several for that matter.   Each of the 13 conditions are program blocks which can be changed

out very easily.  Without feedback I have no clue what needs to be done.  I could fine tune it to

just my game but that might not work for other states as MO uses a RNG to generate numbers.

RL

United States
                      Member #11
                      December 6, 2001
                      75 Posts
                      Posted: September 10, 2015, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Ok,RL ,I understand,thanks for looking into it.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: September 10, 2015, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

The instructions I have given are general at best, I would however suggest to use the bias

options and try to fine tune the A to M and then set the master slide using the re-cal button.

If one of the conditions is believed to be a no-show in the next game then move that slide

to 0.00  and  any condition that looks good for the next game should be raised.  This should

increase the chances of the lines produced having better hit rates.   One thing to keep in mind

is that a solution can almost always be found but that does not mean the next game will match

the solution. 

RL

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2122 Posts
                          Posted: September 10, 2015, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello rl, how can I use my program to filter through
                          filters of choice conditional on the previous filter
                          The basis of this method consists in, after each filter chosen (from the first) to recalculate the probabilities of each of the figures that we want statistical analysis, so that our choice is the following:
                          1 in the statistic that still did not use and that presents a greater difference between the odds of 1st and 2nd most likely figures;
                          2nd determined after the statistic that we will use in its most likely figure;
                          Then the pattern will always prevail filters is not to have conflicts between the filters, one filter will be 1 filter base But first we must have standards before the filters standards dd = e75% to 80% longer serves to fix before the filters

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                            Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #75410
                            June 2, 2009
                            479 Posts
                            Posted: September 11, 2015, 2:48 am - IP Logged

RL,

I wanted to know if it is possible to obtain the history of the data values of the 13 filters ( A-M ) plus the Master

for each draw somewhere on a Note Pad file or else ?

Thank you.

Frenchie.

Lyon
                              France
                              Member #136722
                              December 17, 2012
                              44 Posts
                              Posted: September 11, 2015, 2:59 am - IP Logged

Thanks RL very easy, my main mistake was on the naming !!!

(as to put the trigger on a dos-win end of line not the linux-unix....)

for the full understanding, we cannot go over 9 as  picked numbers ?

I gave a try this morning with an old draw

on an number line of 20 (the french keno drawing is on 70) I choose columns 3 - 11 -13 17 (prime numbers) for a try issued from the pole of the 600 last draws (as on this configuration  4/4 of 20 gain 50 Euros and 3/4 out of 20 gain 5 euros)

I have set you magic machine as such:

regression 3

+/- range 1

Recall 10

Made a re-cal and put the master on 31

08 28 45 68 = 0/4
                              07 32 40 61 = 3/4
                              02 40 59 70 = 4/4
                              08 32 45 70 = 3/4
                              07 33 46 64  =3/4
                              07 33 40 60  =3/4
                              08 26 47 61  =1/4
                              08 22 40 64  = 3/4
                              08 22 45 63  = 2/4
                              02 39 64 70  =2/4

I was amazed !!!!!

the result of the drawing that day was

2 7 8 14 15 22 25 32 35 40 43 49 52 53 57 59 60 64 69 70

75 Euros gain  out of 10 =benef = 65 Euros !!!

Lucky or a realy Master piece you give us ....let see further with 6 7 8 9 column choosen

Congratulations RL

Page 10 of 16