Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Slider download

Topic closed. 225 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RL-RANDOMLOGIC.

Page 7 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1831 Posts
Posted: September 8, 2015, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Texas 2Step Result 2 13 23 32 BB 29

Total individual digits 1, 2, 3 (not counting the bonus ball). Not something we can call normal. 

Sets produced by the slider (posted on page 5)....

Didn't count all the hits. The 2 5 13 29 combination would have produced a $23 return (with 29 played as the bonus ball). Something to keep in mind. Most often I find the bonus is in the mix of the three sets I play. 

Nice program RL!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

new jersey
    United States
    Member #150815
    December 31, 2013
    513 Posts
    Posted: September 8, 2015, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

i  will  skip  this  scenario   i  use  pencil  a  paper

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      892 Posts
      Posted: September 8, 2015, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Test results day 2:

The winning numbers : 17,29,31,32,38

Slides sets:

My settings :

Regression : 3

Sample: 50

Range: 3

04 05 06 11 33
      06 15 26 29 38 - 1x 2 of 5
      14 35 38 39 42
      08 11 26 33 42
      08 13 40 41 42
      08 12 33 40 41
      08 16 24 29 35
      08 21 28 40 42

Regular settings :

Regression: 1

Samples : 500

Range : 1

09 11 20 22 24
      09 13 22 26 27
      09 17 20 24 28
      09 12 21 23 27
      09 12 23 24 25
      09 14 21 27 28
      09 17 20 22 28
      09 16 40 41 42

It's odd that the regular settings give such bad results.

Adam

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19895 Posts
        Posted: September 8, 2015, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Test results day 2:

The winning numbers : 17,29,31,32,38

Slides sets:

My settings :

Regression : 3

Sample: 50

Range: 3

04 05 06 11 33
        06 15 26 29 38 - 1x 2 of 5
        14 35 38 39 42
        08 11 26 33 42
        08 13 40 41 42
        08 12 33 40 41
        08 16 24 29 35
        08 21 28 40 42

Regular settings :

Regression: 1

Samples : 500

Range : 1

09 11 20 22 24
        09 13 22 26 27
        09 17 20 24 28
        09 12 21 23 27
        09 12 23 24 25
        09 14 21 27 28
        09 17 20 22 28
        09 16 40 41 42

It's odd that the regular settings give such bad results.

Adam

"It's odd that the regular settings give such bad results."

Is the program a RNG or a Predictor of the most likely results?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4060 Posts
          Posted: September 8, 2015, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Adam

I will try to get a patch uploaded in the next day or two which will produce a better mix of numbers. 

I am still not sure why so many lines have a first number of around 9.  At first I thought that it was

due to the data collected but now think it was a problem with mixing single and integer variable types.

when working with fractional parts it's sometimes hard to keep them all straight.  Anyway I have

rewritten the code for the master slider and that fixed the problem.  The Re-cal now sets the master

slider in this way.  First I added another setting ton the config.  The program now gathers so many

lines from history , "user selectable" and passes them all through the 13 conditions and stores the

final score so to say.  These are then added together and then divided by the number of samples. 

The master slider is then set to this value which is the center point for the games tested.   The next

game should be slightly above or below this value most games but there are always games that move

to the extremes.   I also fixed a few minor bugs and am now working on the bonus ball code.  I hope

to have it completed by midday Thursday.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4060 Posts
            Posted: September 8, 2015, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

"It's odd that the regular settings give such bad results."

Is the program a RNG or a Predictor of the most likely results?

RJ

It falls somewhere between a system and a normal RNG.   

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4060 Posts
              Posted: September 8, 2015, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Gary

Once all the bugs are worked out then I will focus on the conditions.  There are ton's of options

especially for the daily games.  I will be able to code almost any of the ideas/methods posted

here at LP so there is a lot that can be done.  The number game conditions can also be easily

modified to make it better.  It depends on how much feedback I get.

RL

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11161 Posts
                Posted: September 8, 2015, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Gary

Once all the bugs are worked out then I will focus on the conditions.  There are ton's of options

especially for the daily games.  I will be able to code almost any of the ideas/methods posted

here at LP so there is a lot that can be done.  The number game conditions can also be easily

modified to make it better.  It depends on how much feedback I get.

RL

Great work RL.

Banana

US Flag

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4060 Posts
                  Posted: September 9, 2015, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Guys, check this out, I ran the Auto-tune, hit the Re-cal button which set the slider to 30,  I bumped

it up to 35 and hit run.  Might have been just chance but when I lowered it back to 30 and hit run I

had 7 out of 10 with a match 2.  I think the new Re-cal is going to work nice, or at least I hope.

Might have the update finished sometime tomorrow,

RL

pick-3 test

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5396 Posts
                    Posted: September 9, 2015, 2:29 am - IP Logged

Master zip file download Lottery Games:

https://copy.com/nKOPCjQx6btOHoLz

Lottery Draws updated through Tuesday, September 8 2015

Pick 3 and Pick 4 games zip files:

P3-Games Zip:

https://copy.com/3jPXPjPIYqmh9mV2

P4-Games Zip:

https://copy.com/my4nELDJ3ocOoVij

Pick 3 and Pick 4 games updated through Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Note:

May want to make a backup of your existing folder called Master, P3-Games, and P4-Games.  Create a new folder and name it whatever you want.  Example, Backup Draw Files.  Copy and Paste the 3 folders above into your new backup folder.

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      892 Posts
                      Posted: September 9, 2015, 3:24 am - IP Logged

Craig

It looks there's something in it. I just did it first removing the last draw and got:

15 17 24 29 30 - 2 of 5
                      15 16 20 21 34
                      15 17 21 28 32 - 2 of 5
                      15 18 37 40 42
                      15 17 21 24 39
                      15 16 23 28 30
                      15 19 23 28 30
                      15 18 21 24 30 

which is substantially better than what I'd gotten at my last try bearing in mind the winning set was: 17, 29, 31, 32, 38

Adam

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4060 Posts
                        Posted: September 9, 2015, 5:47 am - IP Logged

Hi All

Here is the slider patch link which is the same one located on the first page.  This link is to a patch

install that only installs the main EXE file into the default directory C:\Slider.  Just download, unzip

and run the file named slider-patch.  This will replace the existing slider with the updated version.

Slider patch/fix for those who have already installed the main program.  If you have not installed

the main program then use the top link on the first page of this topic for the full install link.

Patch only link  Time of upload 04:35am 9/9/15

https://app.box.com/s/9cwvilirdm58sneqepuqbl5v6by538ua

List of fixes and changes

#1 Fixed the issue where the lines generator counter in the bottom border would sometimes

freeze when the mouse was  moved

#2  Increased the Sets-> counter box to hold up to 5-digit counts or 99,999

#3 Added the ability to run the generator on just the Time-stop option.  Now you can set the Line-Stop to

0 and the Time-Stop will end the run once the time limit is reached regardless of the number of lines

generated

#4 Added another option to the config-panel to adjust the number of games from the history that the Re-Cal

option uses to set the master slide.  The lowest value that can be set is 10.

#5 Changed the way the Re-Cal option calculated the master slides value.

#6 Re-dimensioned several variables within the program that were causing the conditions to miscalculate the

probabilities for the slides during the run process.

#7 Activated the bonus number predictor, Note!  The bonus number predictor is very basic and it's predictions

are not much more than a random selection.  I will be trying to improve it but wanted to get the patch out

asap.

#8 fixed a few other minor bits of code to improve the way the interface works and a few changes

to the line generator code. 

If you spot any other bugs of if something does not seem to function correctly then please post 

the problem and what you were doing when the problem showed up.

RL

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          892 Posts
                          Posted: September 9, 2015, 6:30 am - IP Logged

Hi All

Here is the slider patch link which is the same one located on the first page.  This link is to a patch

install that only installs the main EXE file into the default directory C:\Slider.  Just download, unzip

and run the file named slider-patch.  This will replace the existing slider with the updated version.

Slider patch/fix for those who have already installed the main program.  If you have not installed

the main program then use the top link on the first page of this topic for the full install link.

#1 Fixed the issue where the lines generator counter in the bottom border would sometimes

#3 Added the ability to run the generator on just the Time-stop option.  Now you can set the Line-Stop to

0 and the Time-Stop will end the run once the time limit is reached regardless of the number of lines

generated

#4 Added another option to the config-panel to adjust the number of games from the history that the Re-Cal

#6 Re-dimensioned several variables within the program that were causing the conditions to miscalculate the

#7 Activated the bonus number predictor, Note!  The bonus number predictor is very basic and it's predictions

are not much more than a random selection.  I will be trying to improve it but wanted to get the patch out

asap.

#8 fixed a few other minor bits of code to improve the way the interface works and a few changes

If you spot any other bugs of if something does not seem to function correctly then please post 

RL

Craig

Thanks a lot

ram's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                            Member #11
                            December 6, 2001
                            75 Posts
                            Posted: September 9, 2015, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Hi All

generated

asap.

RL

Rl, thanks for the great program.The patch works great. Can't wait to see how it does on Texas All or Nonthing!

Mount Morris
                              United States
                              Member #46750
                              September 27, 2006
                              139 Posts
                              Posted: September 9, 2015, 9:54 am - IP Logged

got my patch ran it got these for today in Mi trying the 3 and 4 digit today all so

4-1-1
                              8-2-0
                              0-0-4
                              2-2-4
                              9-6-7

0-3-6-5
                              7-5-9-3
                              3-1-0-9
                              7-1-2-6
                              4-3-2-9
                              6-7-1-1
                              6-5-8-4