Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Slider download

Topic closed. 225 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RL-RANDOMLOGIC.

Page 9 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
859 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2015, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Of course as you cannot go lower with Recalc than 10 , Use 15 draws as sample and then you can put Recalc up to 14

Adam

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
    From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
    United States
    Member #49750
    February 13, 2007
    439 Posts
    Posted: September 9, 2015, 11:55 am - IP Logged

In config I reset the re-cal to 10. Does that help in making the sampled draws the past 10 draws?

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: September 9, 2015, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Yes, if you go higher than 10 with sample size

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
        United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        439 Posts
        Posted: September 9, 2015, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Yes, if you go higher than 10 with sample size

OK, I will go with 15/sample and 10/re-cal from now on to use for 10 draw sample. Thanks for all your help, folks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3962 Posts
          Posted: September 9, 2015, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Adulane

The Re-Cal setting in the config-panel sets the number of draws that are used to set the master slide.

The program will pass the last 10 games through all 13 conditions and record the actual master slider

value for those lines.  Next the program divides the sum of those results by 10 or whatever the Re-cal

is set to.  This average is then what is used to set the master slide when the Re-Cal button is pressed.

The Config-panel Samples value is there the other 13 slide values get there probabilities from.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3962 Posts
            Posted: September 9, 2015, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

I just rewrote the keyboard T-test option so that it shows both str and box hits for the daily games.

In the pic below it took 200 lines to hit a P-4 box.  Not very good,  the old code was giving false data

for the daily games as it was counting some digits twice.  This will be in the next patch.

test option

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: September 9, 2015, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Adulane

15 samples is way too low, You should set it to at least 100 and I run mine at 500 which is enough data

for the program to calculate solid probabilities.  Setting the samples to 15 is most likely what was causing

your problems.

RL

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                859 Posts
                Posted: September 9, 2015, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Adulane

15 samples is way too low, You should set it to at least 100 and I run mine at 500 which is enough data

for the program to calculate solid probabilities.  Setting the samples to 15 is most likely what was causing

your problems.

RL

Craig,

Not quite so as it seems to be a technical issue and from that point of view it's not relevant how many samples or Recalc are used. What seems to play a role here is that Recalc value cannot be equal or higher than samples value. I checked it putting 500 in both boxes and the program returned an error message.

When I put 499 instead of 500 in Recalc box it worked smoothely.

Adam

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: September 9, 2015, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Test day 3.

Winning set : 10, 25, 35, 37, 41

Sliders sets:

09 16 19 38 42
                  06 10 12 25 37 - 3 of 5
                  03 22 27 29 41
                  07 15 25 29 37 - 2 of 5
                  10 12 13 21 36
                  03 09 14 20 21
                  19 26 28 32 38
                  10 21 25 29 37 - 3 of 5

So really good this time

Adam

Horwood NL
                    Canada
                    Member #70613
                    February 6, 2009
                    296 Posts
                    Posted: September 9, 2015, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

RL
                    The program runs great! I'm Running on Vista. On back testing I managed to get up to 5 lines with 3 hits in 30 lines. Haven't found settings to give me 4 hits yet! (30 lines,400 samples,50 recal.)
                      On your last update I get 7 numbers on each output line instead of 6. I believe you added the bonus ball to the output. Is there away to remove it from the output without losing its effect on the outcome of the game or is it not included in the calculations of the 6 main numbers to which it should be included in the calculations but removable. Our game is actually  a 7 number draw with the 7th number out being the bonus ball not a separate draw for bonus ball. (Canada 649) (I've been manually removing the 7th number)

Also When you use Optimize, it moves the 7th number to the start of the next line and you end up with more lines than you started with but there is now 6 numbers on a line.

Thanks for the great program!

GW

alta-babe's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                      Los Angeles, CA
                      United States
                      Member #144915
                      July 21, 2013
                      211 Posts
                      Posted: September 9, 2015, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

I'm looking forward to trying your program.  If I have NOT downloaded it before, then I would go to the first page and download from there, and THEN download the patch fix on page 7 ?? 

Thanks for all of your hard work.

AB

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: September 9, 2015, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

alta-babe

I put two main links on the first page of this topic to make them easy to find.  When I do a update

I upload the newer versions to those links.

I will be doing a update later tonight so you may want to wait until morning.  The first link on the

first page is for the full install.  If you use that link then you do not have to install the patch.  The

patch link is offered for those who have already installed the program and don't want to download

the whole thing again.

Thanks for you interest.

RL

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3962 Posts
                          Posted: September 9, 2015, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

GW

The bonus balls have nothing in common with the main balls, the main balls are selected first and

then the bonus ball/balls are added just before the line is printed to the file.  I will add a option to

turn off the bonus ball selection in the config-panel before the next update,

P.S. The keyboard T=Test option is not coded for bonus games so I may need to update that code

also.  The T option was just a simple means for me to test the output of the program against

the top line in the database.   

RL

alta-babe's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            Los Angeles, CA
                            United States
                            Member #144915
                            July 21, 2013
                            211 Posts
                            Posted: September 9, 2015, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

alta-babe

I put two main links on the first page of this topic to make them easy to find.  When I do a update

I upload the newer versions to those links.

I will be doing a update later tonight so you may want to wait until morning.  The first link on the

first page is for the full install.  If you use that link then you do not have to install the patch.  The

patch link is offered for those who have already installed the program and don't want to download

the whole thing again.

Thanks for you interest.

RL

Hi RL,

Thanks for the information.  I will wait until tomorrow to download so I get the latest update.  I will play with it this weekend and let you know if I hit anything.

Thanks again !

AB

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3962 Posts
                              Posted: September 9, 2015, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Time 9:45pm date 9/915.  Use the links on page-1 to fownload

I just uploaded new versions to both the patch and full install links.

The patch is not needed if you do a full install.

Re-fixed the Sets-> counter and now it shows up to 6 digits

Renamed the config button to C-panel = configuration panel

Added a option in the C-panel to turn off the bonus number option

Fixed the T option for both daily and number games.  The daily game

was counting some digits twice.  I added bonus number hits to the

number games. 

Lowered the delay time between when the run process ended.

This delay is to have time to view the total attempts after the

run had finished

Changed the "attempts" to a "Fails" value.  This shows the number

of lines generated that did not pass the conditions set by the slides.

A few other minor code changes to improve the overall performance

of the program.

Now maybe we can start working on improving the lines generated.

I hope all the bugs are gone.

Page 9 of 16