Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Slider download

Topic closed. 225 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RL-RANDOMLOGIC.

Page 14 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: September 21, 2015, 8:10 am - IP Logged

Drawings updated through Sunday, September 20, 2015

Master Zip File Download Link:

https://copy.com/J3RGBBCVXpk7wbeD

P3-Games Zip File Download Link:

https://copy.com/ANLOZZwJ7prJGTKv

P4-Games Zip File Download Link:

https://copy.com/zw40VHsZZJ1eBCi4

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3972 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2015, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Has anyone had any good hits using this program?  A few people have reported some hits

but most don't say anything.  Anyway, just wanted to know if anyone thinks it's worth the

effort to continue?

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
      florida
      United States
      Member #136668
      December 16, 2012
      334 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2015, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

i have been running test with it but have not bought tickets as i dont play p3 or p4 much. my best luck is when i update then hit a-tune then move master down 15 points i dont use recal hits are there in box form alot str8 in the reverse mode meaning if the number was 174 the program will have it in 20 draws as 471.

Pick-nick7's avatar - tableau
        montreal
        Canada
        Member #165702
        April 19, 2015
        45 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2015, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Has anyone had any good hits using this program?  A few people have reported some hits

but most don't say anything.  Anyway, just wanted to know if anyone thinks it's worth the

effort to continue?

RL

Hi Rl ! Just want to let you know that it is a little bit too soon to evaluate the Slider right now. I'm using it everyday just like you instructed ; update , a-tune , re-call and run. I write and keep track of the results everyday and , what i discovered , is that the first three numbers are good predictors for the next two or three draws. For Example , if today's first three Sliders #s are : 145, 180 ,698 , within two or three draws, the winning number will be one digit away from one of those numbers.You'll have to - 1 and +1 every digit of those numbers to achieve it though. Give us more time to evaluate it please. I have been using many softwares before and this one seems more promising IMHO.Thank you for sharing it Smile.

montreal
          Canada
          Member #165702
          April 19, 2015
          45 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2015, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

To illustrate what i just said earlier , i will write down the exact numbers followed by the winning number for each day , i'm not inventing anything here :

13 Sept   932 , 939 , 633      : 391

14 Sept   833 , 986 , 424      : 652

15 Sept   026 , 982 , 638      : 633

16 Sept   459 , 029 , 854      : 437

17 Sept   668 , 003 , 408      : 280

18 Sept   234 , 888 , 823      : 988

19 Sept   664 , 358 , 042      : 309

20 Sept   577 , 850 , 767      : 502

21 Sept   893 , 427 , 653      : 213

22 Sept   501 , 145 , 729      : 248

23 Sept   237 , 028 , 287      : 576

24 Sept   466 , 005 , 344      : 819

25 Sept   145 , 180 , 698      :  ??

When you look closer , you can see that : 13 Sept 932 = 13 Sept 391 ,  13 Sept 633 = 15 Sept 633 !! , 15 Sept 982 and 16 Sept 029 = 17 Sept 280 , 18 Sept 888 = 18 Sept 988 !! , 16 Sept 029 and 17 Sept 003 = 19 Sept 309 , 19 Sept 042 = 20 Sept 502 , 21 Sept 427 = 22 Sept 248 , 20 Sept 577 = 23 Sept 576 . When i say  Rl's Slider have some potential, i'm not exaggerating one bit! Only , i am not using it the way the author meant it to be used. One more thing , on September 15 and 18, doubles were picked and could have been found in that same day three number sets.

montreal
            Canada
            Member #165702
            April 19, 2015
            45 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2015, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Well , Sept 25 draw is done and guess what is the winning number ? Hold your breath... 040 ! So Sept 24 005 = Sept 25 040 !! Looks like the mid number hits most of the time. So a good strategy would be to add +1 or -1 to the last digit of the second number from previous sets to get a clear winner! Only , like i said earlier , it's too soon to proclaim the Slider is a cash cow. The system might go cold in the near future , but it is definitely promising. By the way , today's numbers , 26 Sept , are 037 , 311 , 132. Fingers crossed... Smile .

oldmanjohnson's avatar - walt
              Braselton Ga
              United States
              Member #121665
              January 14, 2012
              35 Posts
              Posted: September 26, 2015, 2:39 am - IP Logged

RL Thanks for all of your hard work. I am trying to get a feel for Cash 3&4 part of the Slider. I have had a few 3 on Jumbo Bucks it is a Great Program. I will keep you updated on what i am doing with the Slider.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11119 Posts
                Posted: September 26, 2015, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Well , Sept 25 draw is done and guess what is the winning number ? Hold your breath... 040 ! So Sept 24 005 = Sept 25 040 !! Looks like the mid number hits most of the time. So a good strategy would be to add +1 or -1 to the last digit of the second number from previous sets to get a clear winner! Only , like i said earlier , it's too soon to proclaim the Slider is a cash cow. The system might go cold in the near future , but it is definitely promising. By the way , today's numbers , 26 Sept , are 037 , 311 , 132. Fingers crossed... Smile .

Good observation!

Thanks!

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3972 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2015, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Note!!! This method is for pick-3 games.

I have not had much time to do much testing but here is something some off shore players may want

to try.  First open the c-panel and then set the line stop to zero (0) and the time stop to (1),  Close the

c-panel then hit the A-tune then the re-cal then drag the master slider down to 18 to 22 and then hit

run.  Next hit the optimize button to reduce.  Setting the master slide to the correct position is the hard

part but if it's correct many times it will produce a straight hit.   This is a play on paper method for now

and anyone interested can post how it does for their game.  I have a few more ideas which I may try to

apply to the re-cal option that sets the master slide that if successful might make this a profitable method.

Playing other methods seems to hit pairs of digits but I am at a loss for how to utilize it.  Anyway not sure

how this will play out and I have yet to do much testing on the numbers games.  It does seem to do better

than regular RNG generated sets but I don't have much to compare to.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #157792
                    July 31, 2014
                    1127 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Thanks for this system.

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3972 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

OMJ

Not heard from you in a while glad your still playing, thanks for posting.

RL

montreal
                        Canada
                        Member #165702
                        April 19, 2015
                        45 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2015, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Good observation!

Thanks!

I Agree!

Thank you!

montreal
                          Canada
                          Member #165702
                          April 19, 2015
                          45 Posts
                          Posted: September 27, 2015, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Darn , no luck tonight .. winner is 824. We'll see tomorrow . New set is 226 543 809.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                            From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                            United States
                            Member #49750
                            February 13, 2007
                            439 Posts
                            Posted: September 27, 2015, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Note!!! This method is for pick-3 games.

I have not had much time to do much testing but here is something some off shore players may want

to try.  First open the c-panel and then set the line stop to zero (0) and the time stop to (1),  Close the

c-panel then hit the A-tune then the re-cal then drag the master slider down to 18 to 22 and then hit

run.  Next hit the optimize button to reduce.  Setting the master slide to the correct position is the hard

part but if it's correct many times it will produce a straight hit.   This is a play on paper method for now

and anyone interested can post how it does for their game.  I have a few more ideas which I may try to

apply to the re-cal option that sets the master slide that if successful might make this a profitable method.

Playing other methods seems to hit pairs of digits but I am at a loss for how to utilize it.  Anyway not sure

how this will play out and I have yet to do much testing on the numbers games.  It does seem to do better

than regular RNG generated sets but I don't have much to compare to.

RL

Hi RL,

You are correct! The above suggestion seems to work, especially when the master slider is positioned on either 21 or 22. One straight or one boxed set from the previous draw shows up constantly! My question is this: How can we use this info for future draws? For example, should I play the numbers immediately around the boxed or straight sets or the upper half/lower half for reduced sets, etc...

P.S. I did back testing by removing last seven draws and it shows good results for "after the fact", but nothing for the next day draws. Thanks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #157792
                              July 31, 2014
                              1127 Posts
                              Posted: September 27, 2015, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for this program.

Page 14 of 16