Welcome Guest
You last visited April 26, 2017, 3:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Use Dr.Miracle Patterns to Win Big!!

Topic closed. 151 replies. Last post 1 year ago by lakerben.

Page 10 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
California
United States
Member #122106
January 24, 2012
929 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2016, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Dr. Miracle!!! Fan here!! Don't mind the haters. I scrolled through this mind numbing, hate-filled commentary to tell you that I do use your system in conjunction with other systems, and it's great! In fact I keep going back to it, because it's probably the most consistent way to play out of all the systems that have ever been laid out on LP. I'm always excited to see your posts, and I hope you will teach us even more.

California
    United States
    Member #122106
    January 24, 2012
    929 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2016, 1:35 am - IP Logged

OK.. here it is after the draw..last night 451....now we will use the 5102, Why? Because that's the one that worked after the draw and it has a 5 &1 in it. Remember you pick the code after the draw. That's rule #1. And Rule #2 We make it fit.

so tonites draw was 062. So that leaves us with 02 and we play 02X This one was easy!!!Smash  But flossdog  why not use 6401? ok...we are missing 06..then we have 06X..Super easy!!!Smash   But wait a minute flossdog why couldn't we use repeats like lakerben said. Well, meriwethermen we could 510 or 512 or 416 or 410 but then we would lose.No No But hold on a second flossdog why can't we use 358? Well we could because we are missing the 38 we play 38x or 35x or 58x but then we would lose again.No No

Ok flossdog what about 749? Good one!  From 451 we are missing the 79! So we play 79x or we could play a repeat and play 47x or 49x. but then we lose again!No No

Flossdog c'mon now you are leaving out 198, couldn't you use that? Oh sure...we are missing 98 so we play 98x, but let's not forget our friends the repeats! and play 19x or 18x.

If you're a good guesser which I'm sure you are, you should be able to pick the right code.  Don't you think you could do this before the draw? I just showed how it hits after. Don't forget mirrors, and other filters to make your selections work.Thud

Flossdog don't want to get into an argument with you, but you really don't seem to understand Dr. Miracle's system. Is that why you dog him so much?? Yes the "system" has many parts to it, but you can write them down, and eventually you get to remember all or most of them then it starts clicking for you. For me I went back and made a "book" out of everything Dr. Miracle taught us starting with the very first post, and then I studied it as a handbook,and now I've memorized most of his rules. It was worth it. Is that something you would consider doing?

Albany, GA
      United States
      Member #100611
      November 15, 2010
      11071 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2016, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Flossdog don't want to get into an argument with you, but you really don't seem to understand Dr. Miracle's system. Is that why you dog him so much?? Yes the "system" has many parts to it, but you can write them down, and eventually you get to remember all or most of them then it starts clicking for you. For me I went back and made a "book" out of everything Dr. Miracle taught us starting with the very first post, and then I studied it as a handbook,and now I've memorized most of his rules. It was worth it. Is that something you would consider doing?

You most certainly are asking for an argument. So let me pose to you this question.  Outside of the realm of politics,  did you ever hear of the term 'useful idiot" ? If so, then please accept my congratulations !  In this capacity you are very useful for the good doctor to encourage his future posts. You actually believe that there exists some sort of universally transcendental lottery system that applies equally across the board to all lotteries, all states, all countries, stock prices, etc ?  WOW, knock yourself out and win that BIG MONEY, lol

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #155844
        May 31, 2014
        1935 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2016, 4:13 am - IP Logged

031 GA evening. 

473 missing (47)

358 missing (58)

6104 missing (64)

918 missing (98)

GA pairs

45X 46X 47X 48X 49X

56X 57X 58X 59X

67X 68X 69X

78X 79X

89X

Now I'll use goosahawks or big daddy theory pairs 00-49 let X (5-9)

And pairs 50-99 let X (0-4) 

75# to play total    for a $75 profit. 

To start list here you go 

455 456 457.458 459

465 466 467 468 469

475 476 477 478 479

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

Maryland
          United States
          Member #126396
          April 8, 2012
          410 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2016, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Dr. Miracle!!! Fan here!! Don't mind the haters. I scrolled through this mind numbing, hate-filled commentary to tell you that I do use your system in conjunction with other systems, and it's great! In fact I keep going back to it, because it's probably the most consistent way to play out of all the systems that have ever been laid out on LP. I'm always excited to see your posts, and I hope you will teach us even more.

I Agree! Very nice of you for stepping in to support this thread! Nice to hear feedback from positive open minded people!

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

Frank Renda's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
            New York NY
            United States
            Member #61686
            June 1, 2008
            50 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2016, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Where are the instructions for this system? I searched the threads and I could not find any it seems to me anyway

that there are no instructions if there are any in the threads they hidden from view!

Frank

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #155844
              May 31, 2014
              1935 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2016, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

031 GA evening. 

473 missing (47)

358 missing (58)

6104 missing (64)

918 missing (98)

GA pairs

45X 46X 47X 48X 49X

56X 57X 58X 59X

67X 68X 69X

78X 79X

89X

Now I'll use goosahawks or big daddy theory pairs 00-49 let X (5-9)

And pairs 50-99 let X (0-4) 

75# to play total    for a $75 profit. 

To start list here you go 

455 456 457.458 459

465 466 467 468 469

475 476 477 478 479

GA 562 straight.  Predicted before the draw

Using Dr miracle theory.

lakerben's avatar - Trek Galaxy2.gif
                New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11339 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2016, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Using Dr miracle theory.

Party

Madison, WI
                  United States
                  Member #172977
                  February 11, 2016
                  515 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2016, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Using Dr miracle theory.

Looked like you were playing box though right? 75# for $75 profit. not sure what play that would be I guess. Post a pic of that winning ticket and it will all be cleared up! ;)

South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #155844
                    May 31, 2014
                    1935 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2016, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Looked like you were playing box though right? 75# for $75 profit. not sure what play that would be I guess. Post a pic of that winning ticket and it will all be cleared up! ;)

must I post every ticket that I purchase.. I suggested you losers to play box. winners dont need another grown man to tell them how to wager their tickets.

do u need someone to fill im your playslips as well.

definitely don't need validation from lotterypost community by posting a picture. Omg. Grow up grown kids

Madison, WI
                      United States
                      Member #172977
                      February 11, 2016
                      515 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2016, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

must I post every ticket that I purchase.. I suggested you losers to play box. winners dont need another grown man to tell them how to wager their tickets.

definitely don't need validation from lotterypost community by posting a picture. Omg. Grow up grown kids

Geez, was just trying to determine what played, as your statement was 75# for $75 profit.  Was trying to figure out what kind of play that was.

If you played $1.00 straights wouldn't the profit have been like $425?

Or box profit would have been $5.

Idk that's why I asked.

For not wanting validation from lp community you sure get defensive and name cally... I didn't ask you to post a pic of every ticket purchased,  but seeing the winner would be cool.

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11339 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2016, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

I agree 100%.

I Agree!

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11339 Posts
                          Posted: March 26, 2016, 12:48 am - IP Logged

I've been using this with other ideas.  Nice tool to have.

SWMcCaig's avatar - tumblr mgmkxuyIFt1rpwm80o1_250.png
                            Oklahoma
                            United States
                            Member #155206
                            May 11, 2014
                            1905 Posts
                            Posted: March 26, 2016, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Where are the instructions for this system? I searched the threads and I could not find any it seems to me anyway

that there are no instructions if there are any in the threads they hidden from view!

Frank

I Agree!. I've searched the forums and found many posts by Dr. Miracle about his system. However the style of writing is somewhat confusing, so I'm really not sure what posts are "directions" and which are informational only. In any case, I have yet to find a post that basically says "here is how you work the system".

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Albany, GA
                              United States
                              Member #100611
                              November 15, 2010
                              11071 Posts
                              Posted: March 26, 2016, 10:53 am - IP Logged

I Agree!. I've searched the forums and found many posts by Dr. Miracle about his system. However the style of writing is somewhat confusing, so I'm really not sure what posts are "directions" and which are informational only. In any case, I have yet to find a post that basically says "here is how you work the system".

There are no comprehensible "directions". He makes it up as he goes along. But with absolute surety (after the draw) he can can tell which magic code should have been applied the night before to miraculously extrapolate the winning number. Works like a charm every time. Across the board. All states/all games. You can be an innuendo  winner every time.  After the draw. The only drawback is that you will not have in your possession any actual winning tickets to cash in.

Page 10 of 11