Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Use Dr.Miracle Patterns to Win Big!!

Topic closed. 151 replies. Last post 8 months ago by lakerben.

Page 7 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2016, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Lol absolutely amazing how they can just continue on to the next poster...one after another! ! Lmao oh well kids will be kids I suppose! Lol have fun little ones! Amazing this is pretty much what lottery post has become!

Lol absolutely amazing how they can keep thumbs upping after the draw gibberish and never post any actual predictions before a draw.

Madison, WI
    United States
    Member #172977
    February 11, 2016
    515 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2016, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Ok but after 5 years theres probably already enough of that! Lol if people are just throwing tons of money at numbers with no understanding then they should not be playing lottery!!

New people decide to start playing pick 3 or 4 everyday. I would guess most of them start like I did, by googling pick 3 system or something similar.  And what pops up? One of these rediculous threads. I, myself, was glad I saw the counterpoints posted before I got too excited about a "miracle" system.  I'm now just passing that on so others can make there own informed decisions.

Albany, GA
      United States
      Member #100611
      November 15, 2010
      10162 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2016, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Lol absolutely amazing how they can keep thumbs upping after the draw gibberish and never post any actual predictions before a draw.

100% agree with that; it is indeed amazing !

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11119 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2016, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Don't like it...MOVE ALONG!  There is NOTHING keeping you coming back here to this or any other thread of Dr Miracles! ! He or noone else forces you or anyone to play or not or believe or not!! All this he does this don't do that blah blah is old! I don't say I believe him or I don't but dang I've never seen so many people that love to follow around other people's threads just to belittle others!! ENOUGH! ! Grow up and MOVE ALONG!! Maybe do your own threads and systems! I know some have them so why just follows others around to put down? Say I don't like it it don't work whatever but then go! Simple but oh well is what it is......

I agree with bootleg 100 %!

I just keep on trucking.  I use my time wisely.  I look at the big picture and play few combinations.  Using all the brain is using various systems together before you bet.  The 6401 has followed both NM draws the last couple of days.  The last 10,15 draws are a repetitive weave of numbers that a keen eye will see.  I'm only competing against myself.  Don't fool yourself if that doesn't apply to everyone who bets.  Its ridiculous to read all these sophmoric comments that run down Dr M.

No one has ever made me use their system and I make my own choices.

No Pity!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Florida
          United States
          Member #126774
          April 16, 2012
          1440 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2016, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

You are not totally wrong in your suggestions here.

However, I feel that if someone starts a thread or posts claiming to have a "miracle" system, power numbers, the best pick 3 system of all time, or other like boasts, that they have opened themselves up for others to analyze their system and to critisize if warranted.

Also, I believe some of us have a concern that someone might actually believe some of this stuff and blow big money chasing BS. SO it's kind of a public service as well.

EXACTLY! 

This is EXACTLY why we comment on these threads. There are people who comment saying WHAT AN AMAZING SYSTEM!

Only because he's showing everything AFTER the fact, to make it look like it works. Now, I know I haven't been on lottery

post for years, like some of the veterans around here, but I can tell you for dam sure, I've studied for hours, read hundreds

of threads, I've learned so much information in such a short amount of time. I've studied the lottery systems thread, looked

at at the threads that were STARTED by some of the big guys here, who also have blogs that they've posted their tips in as well.

There's always going to be new people signing up, and they happen to stumble upon the Lottery Systems forum, and see a post 

titled "Use These Patterns to Win BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!", and they go out and blow their money on something like this. I know they 

say lottery is random, yeah, it's random, but at least teach the new guys, to stick to the basic facts, such as Sums, Roots, pairs, and

everything else statistic wise, when it comes to tracking. THEN, and only then, you use that information to come up with something.

Not matching patterns like trying to find a piece of a jigsaw puzzle. That's my 2 cents.

Maryland
            United States
            Member #126396
            April 8, 2012
            400 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2016, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

New people decide to start playing pick 3 or 4 everyday. I would guess most of them start like I did, by googling pick 3 system or something similar.  And what pops up? One of these rediculous threads. I, myself, was glad I saw the counterpoints posted before I got too excited about a "miracle" system.  I'm now just passing that on so others can make there own informed decisions.

So you are saying that you would just start playing with the system that you would just came across by googling without checking? The systems here or anywhere require people to have enough brain to tested first for a while then if it works playing. Not all systems here from other players that was posted worked, many of them not, but for some reason this poor Dr. Miracle thread gets attacked all the time I see.. His flow that he cant explain analyticaly his system, that's all. O and btw it might not work at all for others but works for him, nothing wrong for him to share it here. iIf he would do something against this forum, moderators would already remove him FYI. So chill out people, stop wining and complaining focus on something positive, like find a system that will work for you!

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

Florida
              United States
              Member #126774
              April 16, 2012
              1440 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2016, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Nm 420 eve

Yesterday mid 011.

These are parts of the whole.  Use both parts of the brain and turn off the negativity.

Nm past three mids.

011.   Root 2

043.   Root 7

I always look and see if any root has had a mirror root that hit recently.  Seven to 2 simple.  ,6,4,0,1,well 011 root 2. 

So 24th Eve was 420.

Here's our codes to use, that contain 0, 1.

6401 5209 198.

But wait, he says he uses the date correct? Yesterday was the 25th

Only code to use would be 5209, because that's the only one that contains a 5. Hell, it has both 2 and 5, EVEN BETTER!!!!!

Why would you choose the 6401????

DR.MIRACLE'S PATTERN MUST FOLLOW DR.MIRACLE'S RULE.

Use Dr.Miracle's System,   a digit or pair MUST follow Dr.Miracle's pattern

What is Dr.Miracle's Pattern?  3,5,8 / 2,9,7 /6,4,0,1/1,9,8/ 4,7,9 triangle theory

For example , Today is 29th, 2(9)--9 so we use 2,9,7 pattern, that means we are going to use a pair or

digits that has drawn on dates 02,07,09,12,17,19,22,27

That's a direct quote from the Dr. himself. You know what's funny, all those dates he posted, 8 of them, there's only 10, TEN pick 3 digits total.

You would think, with an 8 out of 10 chance, 80% chance, even without his miracle patterns, those digits would show up anyways right?

With 8 dates, 6 digits, both midday and evening, is a total of 48 digits. 

So again, since you defend this guy to no end, show your work, and explain WHY, you chose that pattern 6401, and not the 5209.

EDIT: I just realized I didn't even use his system right(is there really any right way) I was going off what you were posting, which isn't even the way he explains.

He says he uses pairs, or digits that were drawn on those dates, again with the 80% chance of all of his patterns hitting. LMAO, this is funny.

Anyways, here we go. 25th, so that's digit 5. That means we're going to use 5209. So dates that end in 5 2 0 9

Date Mid Eve

2nd  110 326

5th   060 209

9th   810 103

10th 060 728

12th 280 531

15th 637 095

19th 616 862

20th 159 526

22nd 745 229

25th XXX XXX

So again, how TF, are you going to decide which digits to use? There's 54 digits, FIFTY FOUR. Or pairs? 011 came out midday, 857 came out evening.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11119 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2016, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

So 24th Eve was 420.

Here's our codes to use, that contain 0, 1.

6401 5209 198.

But wait, he says he uses the date correct? Yesterday was the 25th

Only code to use would be 5209, because that's the only one that contains a 5. Hell, it has both 2 and 5, EVEN BETTER!!!!!

Why would you choose the 6401????

DR.MIRACLE'S PATTERN MUST FOLLOW DR.MIRACLE'S RULE.

Use Dr.Miracle's System,   a digit or pair MUST follow Dr.Miracle's pattern

What is Dr.Miracle's Pattern?  3,5,8 / 2,9,7 /6,4,0,1/1,9,8/ 4,7,9 triangle theory

For example , Today is 29th, 2(9)--9 so we use 2,9,7 pattern, that means we are going to use a pair or

digits that has drawn on dates 02,07,09,12,17,19,22,27

That's a direct quote from the Dr. himself. You know what's funny, all those dates he posted, 8 of them, there's only 10, TEN pick 3 digits total.

You would think, with an 8 out of 10 chance, 80% chance, even without his miracle patterns, those digits would show up anyways right?

With 8 dates, 6 digits, both midday and evening, is a total of 48 digits. 

So again, since you defend this guy to no end, show your work, and explain WHY, you chose that pattern 6401, and not the 5209.

EDIT: I just realized I didn't even use his system right(is there really any right way) I was going off what you were posting, which isn't even the way he explains.

He says he uses pairs, or digits that were drawn on those dates, again with the 80% chance of all of his patterns hitting. LMAO, this is funny.

Anyways, here we go. 25th, so that's digit 5. That means we're going to use 5209. So dates that end in 5 2 0 9

Date Mid Eve

2nd  110 326

5th   060 209

9th   810 103

10th 060 728

12th 280 531

15th 637 095

19th 616 862

20th 159 526

22nd 745 229

25th XXX XXX

So again, how TF, are you going to decide which digits to use? There's 54 digits, FIFTY FOUR. Or pairs? 011 came out midday, 857 came out evening.

You have the option to use it or not.  Nothing is set in stone.  I saw the 4,2 from the previous NM draw 420 and went looking for the 8. And I looked back 15 draws 807 was recent.  Mirror the 0 and 857 hits. Bam!

Sometimes it right there in front of you. Chill!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
                  United States
                  Member #172977
                  February 11, 2016
                  515 Posts
                  Posted: February 26, 2016, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

You have the option to use it or not.  Nothing is set in stone.  I saw the 4,2 from the previous NM draw 420 and went looking for the 8. And I looked back 15 draws 807 was recent.  Mirror the 0 and 857 hits. Bam!

Sometimes it right there in front of you. Chill!

Go ahead and post a pic of your winning 857 ticket and we will all be impressed.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                    Member #146028
                    August 22, 2013
                    842 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2016, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

So you are saying that you would just start playing with the system that you would just came across by googling without checking? The systems here or anywhere require people to have enough brain to tested first for a while then if it works playing. Not all systems here from other players that was posted worked, many of them not, but for some reason this poor Dr. Miracle thread gets attacked all the time I see.. His flow that he cant explain analyticaly his system, that's all. O and btw it might not work at all for others but works for him, nothing wrong for him to share it here. iIf he would do something against this forum, moderators would already remove him FYI. So chill out people, stop wining and complaining focus on something positive, like find a system that will work for you!

Please read: Thread # 295821/4351312 dated November 12, 2015. Topic -  Use dr miracle's system

And tell us again who's going against the intent of the owner of this website by posting after the fact.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Maryland
                      United States
                      Member #126396
                      April 8, 2012
                      400 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2016, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Please read: Thread # 295821/4351312 dated November 12, 2015. Topic -  Use dr miracle's system

And tell us again who's going against the intent of the owner of this website by posting after the fact.

You guys would not let it go..Would you..Sorry, I am not sure how to find thread by the number, but anyways, if it goes against intent of the owner, why is his threads are still here, all of them..? Simple question...His system works for some people and  it is enough that some picked up something useful from it. Really..    Just let it go.. people..   Don't hate, respect each other..       Remember :   "Life like a boomerang, what you put out you always get back!"      One thing I know for sure negative nasty attitude is not going to move forward anyone, in life and so in lottery winnings.. Good luck!

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #126774
                        April 16, 2012
                        1440 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2016, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

You guys would not let it go..Would you..Sorry, I am not sure how to find thread by the number, but anyways, if it goes against intent of the owner, why is his threads are still here, all of them..? Simple question...His system works for some people and  it is enough that some picked up something useful from it. Really..    Just let it go.. people..   Don't hate, respect each other..       Remember :   "Life like a boomerang, what you put out you always get back!"      One thing I know for sure negative nasty attitude is not going to move forward anyone, in life and so in lottery winnings.. Good luck!

Why are you saying "if it goes against the intent of the owner"

It doesn't. You're on a website called Lottery Post. Here at this website, there's something called forums.

A forum, is where you can post anything you want, as long as it follows the rules. We are having a 

discussion about a lottery system. This forum thread, is under the forum called "Lottery Systems"

If you can't handle it, or can't stand reading it for whatever reason, maybe instead of telling us to

let it go, maybe you should just go? I don't know. You're not really contributing to the subject at hand.

Matter of fact, it's what is considered off topic. There's another forum section for that. 

Here you go:

https://www.lotterypost.com/forum/1

United States
                          Member #110594
                          May 8, 2011
                          885 Posts
                          Posted: February 26, 2016, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Go ahead and post a pic of your winning 857 ticket and we will all be impressed.

I Agree! He won't post any tickets. What's the  big deal? Think the IRS is going after the windfall? Nice to show people what you're doing works. Anybody can say anything, but where's the proof?  I have posted my tickets plenty of times and so have others. BAM! BAM! BAM! Smash

Madison, WI
                            United States
                            Member #172977
                            February 11, 2016
                            515 Posts
                            Posted: February 26, 2016, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

And we don't need to be impressed by your post draw win claims.

Nobody ordered you to do so. I just mentioned that I would be impressed by your win if you actually showed some evidence that you won.

Maryland
                              United States
                              Member #126396
                              April 8, 2012
                              400 Posts
                              Posted: February 26, 2016, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Why are you saying "if it goes against the intent of the owner"

It doesn't. You're on a website called Lottery Post. Here at this website, there's something called forums.

A forum, is where you can post anything you want, as long as it follows the rules. We are having a 

discussion about a lottery system. This forum thread, is under the forum called "Lottery Systems"

If you can't handle it, or can't stand reading it for whatever reason, maybe instead of telling us to

let it go, maybe you should just go? I don't know. You're not really contributing to the subject at hand.

Matter of fact, it's what is considered off topic. There's another forum section for that. 

Here you go:

https://www.lotterypost.com/forum/1

Why am I saying that? First of all, read through the posts above , I responding on that issue to  str8ca$hhomie  ..Read through my post again, PLEASE BEFORE YOU Respond TO IT??? I KNOW IT Doesn't GO AGAINST THE OWNER !! THAT IS  NOT WHAT I SAID!!! I was saying let it go people who don't like Dr. Miracle system.. That's all.. Are you people completely insane? READ MY POSTS COMPLETELY...PLEASE BEFORE YOUR Respond! What is wrong with you? .. I am done here...Have a great life and successful  winnings with your attitude!!!

Page 7 of 11