Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Use Dr.Miracle Patterns to Win Big!!

Topic closed. 151 replies. Last post 8 months ago by lakerben.

Page 6 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #126774
April 16, 2012
1442 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2016, 5:02 am - IP Logged

OK.. here it is after the draw..last night 451....now we will use the 5102, Why? Because that's the one that worked after the draw and it has a 5 &1 in it. Remember you pick the code after the draw. That's rule #1. And Rule #2 We make it fit.

so tonites draw was 062. So that leaves us with 02 and we play 02X This one was easy!!!Smash  But flossdog  why not use 6401? ok...we are missing 06..then we have 06X..Super easy!!!Smash   But wait a minute flossdog why couldn't we use repeats like lakerben said. Well, meriwethermen we could 510 or 512 or 416 or 410 but then we would lose.No No But hold on a second flossdog why can't we use 358? Well we could because we are missing the 38 we play 38x or 35x or 58x but then we would lose again.No No

Ok flossdog what about 749? Good one!  From 451 we are missing the 79! So we play 79x or we could play a repeat and play 47x or 49x. but then we lose again!No No

Flossdog c'mon now you are leaving out 198, couldn't you use that? Oh sure...we are missing 98 so we play 98x, but let's not forget our friends the repeats! and play 19x or 18x.

If you're a good guesser which I'm sure you are, you should be able to pick the right code.  Don't you think you could do this before the draw? I just showed how it hits after. Don't forget mirrors, and other filters to make your selections work.Thud

How many "but wait" is there?? Man, there's always more! 

Maybe I should buy some of.........wait for it............Dr. Miracles hair medicated treatment, since I'm ripping my hair out trying to figure out this system!

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
    Tn
    United States
    Member #54963
    September 4, 2007
    1164 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2016, 5:12 am - IP Logged

Lol absolutely amazing how they can just continue on to the next poster...one after another! ! Lmao oh well kids will be kids I suppose! Lol have fun little ones! Amazing this is pretty much what lottery post has become!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Albany, GA
      United States
      Member #100611
      November 15, 2010
      10164 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2016, 5:21 am - IP Logged

Lol absolutely amazing how they can just continue on to the next poster...one after another! ! Lmao oh well kids will be kids I suppose! Lol have fun little ones! Amazing this is pretty much what lottery post has become!

Sleep night night

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
        gay,ga
        United States
        Member #68810
        December 30, 2008
        5942 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2016, 6:59 am - IP Logged

Thanks Floss..............

I get the drift now............when and if it works, will give it a  try.

Now a question....you used code 5102......where the heck did that come from..on page one the code is 5209.....maybe I am reading it wrong

So Thursday mid we had 688.......I guess the 358 code works for this, will play 35 pair........let's see what they drop............

Kal........u winning with this system?

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
          Member #146028
          August 22, 2013
          842 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2016, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Don't like it...MOVE ALONG!  There is NOTHING keeping you coming back here to this or any other thread of Dr Miracles! ! He or noone else forces you or anyone to play or not or believe or not!! All this he does this don't do that blah blah is old! I don't say I believe him or I don't but dang I've never seen so many people that love to follow around other people's threads just to belittle others!! ENOUGH! ! Grow up and MOVE ALONG!! Maybe do your own threads and systems! I know some have them so why just follows others around to put down? Say I don't like it it don't work whatever but then go! Simple but oh well is what it is......

Here's the irony of the whole thing: And that is the loss of good people (like Win D) for example) along with their thoughts, ideas, and strategies about how to play the Pick 3 Game. There are people, some of them still here, whose intelligence in playing the Pick 3 Game is being insulted (as Win D's was) each and every time the so-called dr miracle or one of his followers sees fit to post this miracle theory BS. I for one am tired of losing good people. I might give out but I won't give up. It's time for the dr miracles of the world to take a hike !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2016, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Thanks Floss..............

I get the drift now............when and if it works, will give it a  try.

Now a question....you used code 5102......where the heck did that come from..on page one the code is 5209.....maybe I am reading it wrong

So Thursday mid we had 688.......I guess the 358 code works for this, will play 35 pair........let's see what they drop............

Kal........u winning with this system?

Great! You caught the mistake!.. Good on you! My bad. See how different codes work? Had I used the original 5109 code I would have lost every which way. Maybe LB would have caught it using his various methods.

But the saving grace would have been 6401.  But YOU my friend are the one who has to ultimately decide which of the 6 mystery codes unlocks the Pic3 3/4, powerball, mega millions, stock market, NFL, NBA etc. it's like "Lets' Make A Deal" which door is the prize behind? Open up the curtain and THEN I can tell you!  I am not, nor claim to be a seer of  future good fortune. But  like the good "Dr" I can always revisit the past to show how things fit.  Good Luck my friend .No Pity!

Btw..if you look at my avatar you can definitely see I can't see anything! but if you stare at it long enough either a code will come to you or you'll get sick.

Tn
              United States
              Member #54963
              September 4, 2007
              1164 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2016, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Here's the irony of the whole thing: And that is the loss of good people (like Win D) for example) along with their thoughts, ideas, and strategies about how to play the Pick 3 Game. There are people, some of them still here, whose intelligence in playing the Pick 3 Game is being insulted (as Win D's was) each and every time the so-called dr miracle or one of his followers sees fit to post this miracle theory BS. I for one am tired of losing good people. I might give out but I won't give up. It's time for the dr miracles of the world to take a hike !

It's simple BLOCK dr miracle! Don't visit his posts don't comment on his posts don't encourage him either way!  Like or not no laws here that anyone has to read and see any of his post! Simple!.

Albany, GA
                United States
                Member #100611
                November 15, 2010
                10164 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2016, 11:39 am - IP Logged

It's simple BLOCK dr miracle! Don't visit his posts don't comment on his posts don't encourage him either way!  Like or not no laws here that anyone has to read and see any of his post! Simple!.

There's are a lot of gullible people on LP that are willing to try anything and everything for a chance to make that "BIG MONEY" that would fall hook line and sinker for this purported universally  transcendental Miracle nonsense that only he can see, and then only after the draw. There is no requirement that would obligate experienced players (that can see through the smoke and mirrors) to sit back and say nothing or prohibit them from interjecting at least a modicum of common sense into the equation as he continues to lead the gullible down the primrose path to the Land of Fairy Tales and Miracles. He kills me with his standard YOU MUST PLAY THIS or YOU MUST PLAY THAT refrain, Lol and good luck with this system !

Madison, WI
                  United States
                  Member #172977
                  February 11, 2016
                  515 Posts
                  Posted: February 26, 2016, 11:43 am - IP Logged

You are not totally wrong in your suggestions here.

However, I feel that if someone starts a thread or posts claiming to have a "miracle" system, power numbers, the best pick 3 system of all time, or other like boasts, that they have opened themselves up for others to analyze their system and to critisize if warranted.

Also, I believe some of us have a concern that someone might actually believe some of this stuff and blow big money chasing BS. SO it's kind of a public service as well.

Tn
                    United States
                    Member #54963
                    September 4, 2007
                    1164 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2016, 11:49 am - IP Logged

You are not totally wrong in your suggestions here.

However, I feel that if someone starts a thread or posts claiming to have a "miracle" system, power numbers, the best pick 3 system of all time, or other like boasts, that they have opened themselves up for others to analyze their system and to critisize if warranted.

Also, I believe some of us have a concern that someone might actually believe some of this stuff and blow big money chasing BS. SO it's kind of a public service as well.

Ok but after 5 years theres probably already enough of that! Lol if people are just throwing tons of money at numbers with no understanding then they should not be playing lottery!!

Albany, GA
                      United States
                      Member #100611
                      November 15, 2010
                      10164 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2016, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Ok but after 5 years theres probably already enough of that! Lol if people are just throwing tons of money at numbers with no understanding then they should not be playing lottery!!

Amen to that !

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        842 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2016, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

If there was understanding to be had either dr m...... or one of his disciples would post numbers in the current "State of the Day Challenge" by Sully16 or it's predecessor "Dash for Cash" by lotterybraker. One of the participants, I believe it was in the Dash for Cash Challenge boldly stated that "this is a place where people can test various systems in progress" Done the right way people could judge for themselves whether or not to utilize your system in the daily play of their numbers. But a closer look at either challenge reveals that neither dr miracle or any of his so-called Thumbs Up people are nowhere to be found. Non-participants in both cases, Sulk Off  out.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                          New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11120 Posts
                          Posted: February 26, 2016, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Don't like it...MOVE ALONG!  There is NOTHING keeping you coming back here to this or any other thread of Dr Miracles! ! He or noone else forces you or anyone to play or not or believe or not!! All this he does this don't do that blah blah is old! I don't say I believe him or I don't but dang I've never seen so many people that love to follow around other people's threads just to belittle others!! ENOUGH! ! Grow up and MOVE ALONG!! Maybe do your own threads and systems! I know some have them so why just follows others around to put down? Say I don't like it it don't work whatever but then go! Simple but oh well is what it is......

I agree 100 %

Bash

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11120 Posts
                            Posted: February 26, 2016, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Nm 420 eve

Yesterday mid 011.

These are parts of the whole.  Use both parts of the brain and turn off the negativity.

Nm past three mids.

011.   Root 2

043.   Root 7

I always look and see if any root has had a mirror root that hit recently.  Seven to 2 simple.  ,6,4,0,1,well 011 root 2. 

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11120 Posts
                              Posted: February 26, 2016, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Page 6 of 11