Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Use Dr.Miracle Patterns to Win Big!!

Topic closed. 151 replies. Last post 8 months ago by lakerben.

Page 4 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11119 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2016, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Wed NY

6401 Rule

2/23  Eve. 9602

What's missing? 41 Also 7 is missing from 297 Should expect 417x

2/24  Eve.  8296   Thud

BAM! lol

The 29 repeated.  That happens alot in every game repeat numbers.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Albany, GA
    United States
    Member #100611
    November 15, 2010
    10162 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2016, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Wed NY

6401 Rule

2/23  Eve. 9602

What's missing? 41 Also 7 is missing from 297 Should expect 417x

2/24  Eve.  8296   Thud

BAM! lol

LOL, but don't despair.  His method always permits you to go back and plug in another more expedient post draw formula and make it fit just right for that big post draw BAM ! You won't have any winning tickets to show for it but you're still another miracle winner ! Works like a charm for all games, all states and every draw !!

Florida
      United States
      Member #126774
      April 16, 2012
      1440 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2016, 5:10 am - IP Logged

This is the just a simple example that Dr.Miracle's number pattern  4,9,7 can be use anywhere..

lol,  FORD (F) STOCK

Feb 22, 201612.1012.56
      Feb 19, 201612.1912.22
      Feb 18, 201612.4012.44
      Feb 17, 201611.9912.30
      Feb 16, 201611.7511.88
      Feb 12, 201611.25

Okay, I'm not going to lie, I always thought you were full of crap. I mean, EVERY..........SINGLE..........EXAMPLE, you show, you don't have the winner. NEVER.

Yeah, sure, you highlight 2 of the 3 in pick 3, or 2 of the 4 in the pick 4. That's it. Pairs are easy to come up with, and you don't need some made up code.

And now, I see something new from you, STOCKS. LMAO are you serious? Something, like stocks where it updates in seconds, WHAAATTT????

Okay, really???? What happened to the 12.19????

What happened to the 11.99??? There was 2 9's in there, that's not part of your code. 

Also, from your first example of stocks, it went: Date   Open    High

That's only the opening stock price, how the hell, do you apply your so called CODE, to the stock prices?

So let's say it's a .9. Does that mean it's going to drop to a .2 or .7, or does that mean it will go up? You don't know.

You mean to tell me, you're sitting there watching the bid/ask spread of stocks, that updates every 5 seconds, BEFORE MARKET OPENS.

just to apply your little code, to the cents place??? That makes absolutely NO CENTS! Again, full of crap.

I'll tell you how, YOU NEVER DID. You're just highlighting random numbers. 4 numbers out of 10, really????

Let's pretend here though, let's pretend your applying your magical code to Stocks, I'm laughing my a$$ off right now BTW.

I'm assuming your either short selling or swing trading(if you're even buying stocks in the first place, let's be real) which has

absolutely nothing to do with your code BTW. You know why? Because stocks are not STATIC, they are constantly fluctuating.

Lol, you're the biggest troll on LP. So I'll give you a 1/10 for making me respond. BTW, this is LOTTERY POST. If you want to apply

your code to Stocks, go to stock twits or some other stocks forum. People will laugh at you, I guarantee it. have a great day! BTW, I 

own F as well, got a nice dividend coming in March 1st.

Albany, GA
        United States
        Member #100611
        November 15, 2010
        10162 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2016, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Okay, I'm not going to lie, I always thought you were full of crap. I mean, EVERY..........SINGLE..........EXAMPLE, you show, you don't have the winner. NEVER.

Yeah, sure, you highlight 2 of the 3 in pick 3, or 2 of the 4 in the pick 4. That's it. Pairs are easy to come up with, and you don't need some made up code.

And now, I see something new from you, STOCKS. LMAO are you serious? Something, like stocks where it updates in seconds, WHAAATTT????

Okay, really???? What happened to the 12.19????

What happened to the 11.99??? There was 2 9's in there, that's not part of your code. 

Also, from your first example of stocks, it went: Date   Open    High

That's only the opening stock price, how the hell, do you apply your so called CODE, to the stock prices?

So let's say it's a .9. Does that mean it's going to drop to a .2 or .7, or does that mean it will go up? You don't know.

You mean to tell me, you're sitting there watching the bid/ask spread of stocks, that updates every 5 seconds, BEFORE MARKET OPENS.

just to apply your little code, to the cents place??? That makes absolutely NO CENTS! Again, full of crap.

I'll tell you how, YOU NEVER DID. You're just highlighting random numbers. 4 numbers out of 10, really????

Let's pretend here though, let's pretend your applying your magical code to Stocks, I'm laughing my a$$ off right now BTW.

I'm assuming your either short selling or swing trading(if you're even buying stocks in the first place, let's be real) which has

absolutely nothing to do with your code BTW. You know why? Because stocks are not STATIC, they are constantly fluctuating.

Lol, you're the biggest troll on LP. So I'll give you a 1/10 for making me respond. BTW, this is LOTTERY POST. If you want to apply

your code to Stocks, go to stock twits or some other stocks forum. People will laugh at you, I guarantee it. have a great day! BTW, I 

own F as well, got a nice dividend coming in March 1st.

OMG, behold the POWER of Dr. Demento's secret stock codes !! lol

United States
          Member #110594
          May 8, 2011
          885 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2016, 10:37 am - IP Logged

The 29 repeated.  That happens alot in every game repeat numbers.

Now we're mixing it up with repeats. Let's stick with the system. The weather repeats a lot too.

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2016, 10:39 am - IP Logged

LOL, but don't despair.  His method always permits you to go back and plug in another more expedient post draw formula and make it fit just right for that big post draw BAM ! You won't have any winning tickets to show for it but you're still another miracle winner ! Works like a charm for all games, all states and every draw !!

Dance........Thud

United States
              Member #110594
              May 8, 2011
              885 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2016, 10:42 am - IP Logged

OMG Kevin you so Negative?

OMG! You're about as accurate with names as you are with your predictions. Nice guess but your final jeopardy answer is BAM!..WRONG!..lol

Albany, GA
                United States
                Member #100611
                November 15, 2010
                10162 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2016, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Dance........Thud

Before I make my midday selections, I need the General Dynamics stock share prices from 2003, I sense a winner in there somewhere, if only I can apply the correct magical formula to tell me which numbers I MUST PLAY, lol

Madison, WI
                  United States
                  Member #172977
                  February 11, 2016
                  515 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:11 am - IP Logged

I've been trying to look for Wisconsin's power numbers, and I think I'm on to a real trend.

If I take the power numbers 0,1,2,3,4,5

There has been at least one of these numbers in ever draw (single daily draw state) since Feb. 15, 2016. Many of the draws included 2 or even 3 of those digits!!!!

Also, the draw on Feb. 14 was  double, so if you don't count those, the streak goes back to Feb. 12, 2016. You say, no big deal? Well, if you also exclude draws that have two adjacent digits, ie the Feb. 11 draw of 976, then my power number streak goes back to Sept. 21, 1992.

You are not reading that wrong!!!! That is the date of the first Pick 3 draw in Wisconsin. Yes, my system has been right every single draw ever.

I haven't tested it out in other states, but I have a feeling it will work in yours too.

Easy Money.

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11119 Posts
                    Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:20 am - IP Logged

OMG! You're about as accurate with names as you are with your predictions. Nice guess but your final jeopardy answer is BAM!..WRONG!..lol

Calm down Kevin!  Good luck on the full moon stuff.  I hope you win!

Dance

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Albany, GA
                      United States
                      Member #100611
                      November 15, 2010
                      10162 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Dance

Is calling him 'Kevin' supposed to be some kind of wisecrack ?

United States
                        Member #110594
                        May 8, 2011
                        885 Posts
                        Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:36 am - IP Logged

No clue..probably. Who cares? lol....She  thinks she knows who I am evidently. What a seer she is! Green laugh

backwoods ga
                          United States
                          Member #155844
                          May 31, 2014
                          1887 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:37 am - IP Logged

It made me LMBO

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

United States
                            Member #110594
                            May 8, 2011
                            885 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Dance

C'mon Ben get a glove and get in the game. Calm down? I'm laughing my a** off at all this!Green laugh

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11119 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2016, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

C'mon Ben get a glove and get in the game. Calm down? I'm laughing my a** off at all this!Green laugh

I like the new avatar.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Page 4 of 11