Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Use Dr.Miracle Patterns to Win Big!!

Topic closed. 151 replies. Last post 8 months ago by lakerben.

Page 9 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #126396
April 8, 2012
399 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2016, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Tvp, are you looking at how some of these people post their systems?

I don't think you would have any issues here if you posted some ideas, theories, or systems, as long as you don't start your post with something like: "I have the best system ever! Win big with my system! Easy money!

IMHO, if you start it like that you are asking for people to come in with an overly critical eye.

On the other hand, I have seen many threads done the opposite way with very civil discussions.

Yes, I am looking how people post their systems..  Listen, may be he posted like that " Use my system to win big!" or "Use Dr. Miracle system and enjoy the holidays"  or "Dr. Miracle system Vs Lottery code", nothing wrong with that..   The guy probably have only good intentions only to just share something in his own creative way...BTW not all his threads named like that.. Take a look please... And  I also saw others here posted their system in the way like: "My system works or something like that", but he seems to be more attacked continuously.. That's all.. So if I come with my system saying: "My system Rock!" or whatever you already now telling me that I will be attacked from critical people, so I have to be very careful then with how I name it, and that is really feels very wrong.. So thank you, but NO.. I am just not going to do that for now, until it will be little bit more better atmosphere for people like Dr. Miracle and all..

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4862 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2016, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

The only difference here, is he doesn't explain his system. Everyone else explains their system/systems.

Let's do some examples:

knockout p3

His explanation:

Zero to nine .  There are 10 possibilites.

Take a draw nm p3 486.

The sum is 18 and with a root of 9. Now looking at the 10 possibilities we use the root to add up to 10.

9+1 equals 10.

Now I use the 91 in  this manner. Subtract the 486.

91  91  91

4     8     6

87   83  85

387   hit thursday night in NM.

That wasn't hard. Showed a workout before the draw, and he had a hit. Cool!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Systems is working

This one, I don't believe in it, I don't believe in pyramids and stuff.

But at least she explains how she gets her numbers, whether it is crazy or not

choosing up, down, diagonal, sideways, upside down, whatever. She EXPLAINED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackapple and out digits

Blackapple. I've read many many threads he's posted. While he doesn't CLEARLY

explain what he's doing, he just does the workout. And if you study carefully, you

can figure out what he's doing. He's always on to something, and gets a lot of predictions.

Goseahawks Top Triads P4 Chart

Again, another person EXPLAINS what to do. He posted a chart, tells you to put 0-9.

If you're a pick 4 player, have an idea for a triad, check this chart, then 0-9. Works? I don't 

know, but he showed what to do. Charts are good, charts usually win, if you can work with them.

A spin on Gaps

This one, I wasn't really sure about. I understood what he meant by gaps.

but I don't play the Pick 5, if I did, it's a quick pick. But nevertheless, he still

is explaining what he's doing, and throwing ideas. Not showing past draws, and

saying that his codes of 20 or so digits is matching up with what had hit previously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now those were just some random systems I clicked on on the first 3 pages 

of this forum. They all try to explain their system, and show examples or workouts.

But if you go to all the dr miracle threads, he'll show you examples, but no workouts

and he only shows past draws that already happened, and says HEY LOOK, DO YOU SEE?

And then proceeds to tell us to follow his law, and follow his pattern. If he has all the time to

create 100's of threads, showing the same examples using past draws, with no predictions, he

kind of deserves the attention he's getting. BTW, this is only the first time I really ever "bashed"

his system. I've read countless other threads he started, just just chuckle to myself, and leave. 

But you kind of have to understand where we are all coming from.

Hope you understand now. You've been a member since 2010, 2 years longer than I have. If you 

don't see through it like any of us, then don't even bother commenting.

Pretty annoying isn't it? Well that's exactly what you all sound like. So what the !@#$ is your point??? The man has a system, it works for him. Good for him. So who the !@#$ are you to treat him like S--T? 
    You don't like his system, then why are you here??? He doesn't bash you, every time you post something!!! Why are you bashing him??? Stay off his thread!!! Leave him alone!!!

then why are you here???  Because we like systems, and like trying them all out. But he never explains his. 

I'm not annoyed, I don't think anyone else is annoyed. You seem to be annoyed though. If we are all annoying you, why don't you just leave then??

what the !@#$ is your point of staying here, and rambling on about what other people are saying?

...he doesn't explain his system.
    So what. He doesn't have to. We don't know how much he wins with his method and frankly it's nobody's business. Do you know anyone who hits big on P3 or P4?  Say, 2G-4G a week.  Do you really think they would tell a soul how they do it, much less come on a lottery site and give step by step instructions?  Especially one that is frequented by lottery officials like LP. I sure as heck wouldn't. Would you?

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
      Member #110594
      May 8, 2011
      885 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2016, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

So what. He doesn't have to. We don't know how much he wins with his method and frankly it's nobody's business. Do you know anyone who hits big on P3 or P4?  Say, 2G-4G a week.  Do you really think they would tell a soul how they do it, much less come on a lottery site and give step by step instructions?  Especially one that is frequented by lottery officials like LP. I sure as heck wouldn't. Would you?

Oh stop it! What are you paranoid?  This site being frequented by lottery officials? Don't kid yourself. What a laugh! Green laugh They have better things to do.   99.9% of the people here lose money.

Florida
        United States
        Member #126774
        April 16, 2012
        1438 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2016, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

As a matter of fact, I actually do know someone who wins 2 to 4k on cash 3 a week. He also won 20k on pick 4. I have seen with my own eyes one time, he had 5 straight tickets he was cashing in. It's amazing how he does it really. I always try to ask him what he's doing, and I show him my sheets I can access on my phone. But he doesn't understand anything that we know. He doesn't use a system. He just has a high bankroll. He pays around 95 dollars when he plays. Whatever he's doing, clearly works for him.

But you're still missing the point. Like someone else said. Don't go posting a "system" titled win big, enjoy the holidays, and etc, then just completely ditch the thread. It's dumb. We never wanted to know how much the guy makes, just an explanation how he comes up with his workout. To be honest, after all this time, I don't think he does. I think once in a while, he'll get bored, his thread starts to die off, and he'll spring up a new one and say hey look, see! Just follow the code! But other people already proved it doesn't matter what the code is, there's only 10 digits, you can make any code work.

He's just an attention seeker.

Albany, GA
          United States
          Member #100611
          November 15, 2010
          10162 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2016, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

As a matter of fact, I actually do know someone who wins 2 to 4k on cash 3 a week. He also won 20k on pick 4. I have seen with my own eyes one time, he had 5 straight tickets he was cashing in. It's amazing how he does it really. I always try to ask him what he's doing, and I show him my sheets I can access on my phone. But he doesn't understand anything that we know. He doesn't use a system. He just has a high bankroll. He pays around 95 dollars when he plays. Whatever he's doing, clearly works for him.

But you're still missing the point. Like someone else said. Don't go posting a "system" titled win big, enjoy the holidays, and etc, then just completely ditch the thread. It's dumb. We never wanted to know how much the guy makes, just an explanation how he comes up with his workout. To be honest, after all this time, I don't think he does. I think once in a while, he'll get bored, his thread starts to die off, and he'll spring up a new one and say hey look, see! Just follow the code! But other people already proved it doesn't matter what the code is, there's only 10 digits, you can make any code work.

He's just an attention seeker.

This has been on-going for years. He has in the past insinuated that he lived the good life, had a nice house, car, put his kids through college, etc and that is was all attributable to his amazing success in the lottery by means of his miraculous system, trying to convince the gullible that anybody could emulate his success and enjoy good fortune by following by following his lead. His system is universally transcendental, applying to all numbers games anywhere in the world, and is the simple answer to all financial worries, so on and so forth. Total hogwash in my estimation. There has never been any lack of post draw innuendo wins but I still never saw him post a single winning number in advance of the draw. Frankly, I'd be surprised he ever won a single dollar. I agree that he is an attention seeker. Newbies are attracted to this kind of pie in the sky and eat it up, but it boggles the mind that some of the more experienced LP posters that should know better give him any credence at all.

Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4862 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2016, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Oh stop it! What are you paranoid?  This site being frequented by lottery officials? Don't kid yourself. What a laugh! Green laugh They have better things to do.   99.9% of the people here lose money.

No, you are kidding yourself if you think they aren't. Matter of fact, Todd encourages it. Member search Chip P

https://www.lotterypost.com/news/222615/1828943

https://www.lotterypost.com/news/222615/1828912

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

Winning makes me smile.
              bel air maryland
              United States
              Member #90251
              April 24, 2010
              4862 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2016, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

This has been on-going for years. He has in the past insinuated that he lived the good life, had a nice house, car, put his kids through college, etc and that is was all attributable to his amazing success in the lottery by means of his miraculous system, trying to convince the gullible that anybody could emulate his success and enjoy good fortune by following by following his lead. His system is universally transcendental, applying to all numbers games anywhere in the world, and is the simple answer to all financial worries, so on and so forth. Total hogwash in my estimation. There has never been any lack of post draw innuendo wins but I still never saw him post a single winning number in advance of the draw. Frankly, I'd be surprised he ever won a single dollar. I agree that he is an attention seeker. Newbies are attracted to this kind of pie in the sky and eat it up, but it boggles the mind that some of the more experienced LP posters that should know better give him any credence at all.

There have been a few times he posted the number before the draw on his much earlier threads. But I'm not going to search for it right now.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                Member #146028
                August 22, 2013
                842 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2016, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Kalo35,

You're right on the money ! I'm sure by your statement that you have been a member here a  lot longer than I have. But I've been here long enough to witness this guy wanting to wield his POWER (?) over ALL aspects of everyday people's lives whether it pertains to Lottery numbers; NFL Football Games; World Cup Soccer; my own membership number here on the LP and his latest trick the Stock Market. Very dangerous language coming from a single individual thirsting for the desire to control people  (sound familiar) especially in the World today.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Madison, WI
                  United States
                  Member #172977
                  February 11, 2016
                  515 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2016, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Dude..look at the title of his thread.  It says to use his system. But we cant expect him to explain the system that he is telling us to use?

Other than that, I really wouldn't expect him to give away his system.  What would be cool is if he just said "my system says to play xyz box tonight in NM" could suggest a bunch of combos based on his system if he wanted.  Then if he was hitting better than expected over time that would be very cool.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #126774
                    April 16, 2012
                    1438 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2016, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Dude..look at the title of his thread.  It says to use his system. But we cant expect him to explain the system that he is telling us to use?

Other than that, I really wouldn't expect him to give away his system.  What would be cool is if he just said "my system says to play xyz box tonight in NM" could suggest a bunch of combos based on his system if he wanted.  Then if he was hitting better than expected over time that would be very cool.

This exactly

Look at the title of this post. For everyone defending the genie, again look at the title.

Here, I'll type it out word for word.

Use Dr.Miracle Patterns to Win Big!! (that's 2,two exclamation points!!)

You know what's ironic about all this. The genius himself is probably just sitting back, laughing his a$$ off at all this. And I bet he's feeling so great that his little minions are defending him, the same minions who not a single one of them will post how to use his system since they say they know how to use it and they have won from it.

If I was an attention seeker, I know I would be. Anyways. I'm done here. It was fun you all. I won't be posting here anymore. No reason to keep bumping this fraud to the top of the forum.

Albany, GA
                      United States
                      Member #100611
                      November 15, 2010
                      10162 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2016, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Kalo35,

You're right on the money ! I'm sure by your statement that you have been a member here a  lot longer than I have. But I've been here long enough to witness this guy wanting to wield his POWER (?) over ALL aspects of everyday people's lives whether it pertains to Lottery numbers; NFL Football Games; World Cup Soccer; my own membership number here on the LP and his latest trick the Stock Market. Very dangerous language coming from a single individual thirsting for the desire to control people  (sound familiar) especially in the World today.

It sounds VERY familiar str8ca$hhomie !

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23260 Posts
                        Posted: February 27, 2016, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

No, you are kidding yourself if you think they aren't. Matter of fact, Todd encourages it. Member search Chip P

https://www.lotterypost.com/news/222615/1828943

https://www.lotterypost.com/news/222615/1828912

Better yet:  https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/298227 

(Which was preceded by this news story)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                          Member #164727
                          March 12, 2015
                          2512 Posts
                          Posted: February 27, 2016, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

he doesn't explain his system.

Actually he does, but some members here are saying that most of the time the numbers chosen cover pretty much all the numbers containing 0-9, therefore, there will be a winner most every time, but at what cost?

I have a pair system that hits about 90% of the time, but there are too many pairs to bet on, so it isn't profitable unless you very carefully filter out as many pairs as possible, which I have done to a degree that piques my interest. Big Grin

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11118 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2016, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

He has thoroughly explained the system with dates,patterns and everything but the kitchen sink.  Do a search and read all the threads.  Its mind- boggling the amount of abuse this method has received.  I have been playing the lotto for a long time and no one has forced me to bet with their system.  I have found this system to be helpful when I decide along with other methods on what I will play.

Drum

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

BabyBoy33's avatar - poop
                              Houston Texas
                              United States
                              Member #171289
                              January 5, 2016
                              313 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2016, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Hello Terry Rich Welcome Aboard ?

Page 9 of 11