Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Use Dr.Miracle Patterns to Win Big!!

Topic closed. 151 replies. Last post 10 months ago by lakerben.

Page 5 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
meriwetherman's avatar - azural
gay,ga
United States
Member #68810
December 30, 2008
5965 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2016, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

show me if this works tonight in GA

last night we had 451

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2016, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

last night we had 451

Wait till after the draw and then we can show you how it works.Smash

Florida
      United States
      Member #126774
      April 16, 2012
      1483 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2016, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

ROFL

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        851 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2016, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

PRICELESS !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Bronx, NY
          United States
          Member #164554
          March 6, 2015
          1223 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2016, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Green laughI Agree! 

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2016, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

last night we had 451

OK.. here it is after the draw..last night 451....now we will use the 5102, Why? Because that's the one that worked after the draw and it has a 5 &1 in it. Remember you pick the code after the draw. That's rule #1. And Rule #2 We make it fit.

so tonites draw was 062. So that leaves us with 02 and we play 02X This one was easy!!!Smash  But flossdog  why not use 6401? ok...we are missing 06..then we have 06X..Super easy!!!Smash   But wait a minute flossdog why couldn't we use repeats like lakerben said. Well, meriwethermen we could 510 or 512 or 416 or 410 but then we would lose.No No But hold on a second flossdog why can't we use 358? Well we could because we are missing the 38 we play 38x or 35x or 58x but then we would lose again.No No

Ok flossdog what about 749? Good one!  From 451 we are missing the 79! So we play 79x or we could play a repeat and play 47x or 49x. but then we lose again!No No

Flossdog c'mon now you are leaving out 198, couldn't you use that? Oh sure...we are missing 98 so we play 98x, but let's not forget our friends the repeats! and play 19x or 18x.

If you're a good guesser which I'm sure you are, you should be able to pick the right code.  Don't you think you could do this before the draw? I just showed how it hits after. Don't forget mirrors, and other filters to make your selections work.Thud

Albany, GA
              United States
              Member #100611
              November 15, 2010
              10280 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

OK.. here it is after the draw..last night 451....now we will use the 5102, Why? Because that's the one that worked after the draw and it has a 5 &1 in it. Remember you pick the code after the draw. That's rule #1. And Rule #2 We make it fit.

so tonites draw was 062. So that leaves us with 02 and we play 02X This one was easy!!!Smash  But flossdog  why not use 6401? ok...we are missing 06..then we have 06X..Super easy!!!Smash   But wait a minute flossdog why couldn't we use repeats like lakerben said. Well, meriwethermen we could 510 or 512 or 416 or 410 but then we would lose.No No But hold on a second flossdog why can't we use 358? Well we could because we are missing the 38 we play 38x or 35x or 58x but then we would lose again.No No

Ok flossdog what about 749? Good one!  From 451 we are missing the 79! So we play 79x or we could play a repeat and play 47x or 49x. but then we lose again!No No

Flossdog c'mon now you are leaving out 198, couldn't you use that? Oh sure...we are missing 98 so we play 98x, but let's not forget our friends the repeats! and play 19x or 18x.

If you're a good guesser which I'm sure you are, you should be able to pick the right code.  Don't you think you could do this before the draw? I just showed how it hits after. Don't forget mirrors, and other filters to make your selections work.Thud

I would have never believed it but you got the system down pat ! LOL, now why didn't I see that ??

Florida
                United States
                Member #126774
                April 16, 2012
                1483 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I would have never believed it but you got the system down pat ! LOL, now why didn't I see that ??

Because you can't see into the future.

Albany, GA
                  United States
                  Member #100611
                  November 15, 2010
                  10280 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Because you can't see into the future.

Roger that !

grwurston's avatar - 144
                    Let's Go Rangers!!!
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    5123 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2016, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Irony. All these people complaining that Dr.M. doesn't post numbers before the draw, yet not one has a single post on the prediction page.  Green laugh

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Albany, GA
                      United States
                      Member #100611
                      November 15, 2010
                      10280 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2016, 1:03 am - IP Logged

Irony. All these people complaining that Dr.M. doesn't post numbers before the draw, yet not one has a single post on the prediction page.  Green laugh

I predict every day and night with actual numbers on GA forum, genius

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                        Tn
                        United States
                        Member #54963
                        September 4, 2007
                        1166 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2016, 4:34 am - IP Logged

Don't like it...MOVE ALONG!  There is NOTHING keeping you coming back here to this or any other thread of Dr Miracles! ! He or noone else forces you or anyone to play or not or believe or not!! All this he does this don't do that blah blah is old! I don't say I believe him or I don't but dang I've never seen so many people that love to follow around other people's threads just to belittle others!! ENOUGH! ! Grow up and MOVE ALONG!! Maybe do your own threads and systems! I know some have them so why just follows others around to put down? Say I don't like it it don't work whatever but then go! Simple but oh well is what it is......

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Albany, GA
                          United States
                          Member #100611
                          November 15, 2010
                          10280 Posts
                          Posted: February 26, 2016, 4:36 am - IP Logged

Don't like it...MOVE ALONG!  There is NOTHING keeping you coming back here to this or any other thread of Dr Miracles! ! He or noone else forces you or anyone to play or not or believe or not!! All this he does this don't do that blah blah is old! I don't say I believe him or I don't but dang I've never seen so many people that love to follow around other people's threads just to belittle others!! ENOUGH! ! Grow up and MOVE ALONG!! Maybe do your own threads and systems! I know some have them so why just follows others around to put down? Say I don't like it it don't work whatever but then go! Simple but oh well is what it is......

Take a hike yourself. Who asked you anything ?

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #126774
                            April 16, 2012
                            1483 Posts
                            Posted: February 26, 2016, 4:46 am - IP Logged

Who said we didn't like the most miraculous system in all of lottery post?

As a matter of fact, I think we all find it miraculous, that after the draws, after all these years, it's

always there! It always works! Really! Amazing really.

But what's really a miracle, is how we can never figure out to get it to work, BEFORE the draw. 

That's why we always keep visiting these threads, because we have HOPE, that some day, we will see the light!

You say we are "belittling" The Genie himself, that is simply not true! We just want to understand his system

as much as we can. He's always showing how he can apply it to, football games, soccer, all types of lottery

games, from the pick 1, to the pick 65, the stock market, and I don't know what else, but I'm sure there's

a whole lot more that we haven't yet heard of yet from Dr. Miracle. Heh, Doctor, I wonder if he can cure

cancer with his system. 

Anyways, hope you understand why we can't just say "it doesn't work," when the man of revelations posts

a thread every once in a while, without any explanation, and keeps showing us that is just works. Just to follow

code. Follow the law of Dr. Miracle. If you don't have anything to say, or contribute or explain how his system

works, or maybe throw an idea or 2, then maybe you should be the one to move on.

Albany, GA
                              United States
                              Member #100611
                              November 15, 2010
                              10280 Posts
                              Posted: February 26, 2016, 5:00 am - IP Logged

Who said we didn't like the most miraculous system in all of lottery post?

As a matter of fact, I think we all find it miraculous, that after the draws, after all these years, it's

always there! It always works! Really! Amazing really.

But what's really a miracle, is how we can never figure out to get it to work, BEFORE the draw. 

That's why we always keep visiting these threads, because we have HOPE, that some day, we will see the light!

You say we are "belittling" The Genie himself, that is simply not true! We just want to understand his system

as much as we can. He's always showing how he can apply it to, football games, soccer, all types of lottery

games, from the pick 1, to the pick 65, the stock market, and I don't know what else, but I'm sure there's

a whole lot more that we haven't yet heard of yet from Dr. Miracle. Heh, Doctor, I wonder if he can cure

cancer with his system. 

Anyways, hope you understand why we can't just say "it doesn't work," when the man of revelations posts

a thread every once in a while, without any explanation, and keeps showing us that is just works. Just to follow

code. Follow the law of Dr. Miracle. If you don't have anything to say, or contribute or explain how his system

works, or maybe throw an idea or 2, then maybe you should be the one to move on.

Amen to that. The doc's system is truly miraculous. Couldn't have said better myself. Much more eloquent than my rather curt "take a hike" snippet. Lol

Page 5 of 11