Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Robinson's buy 6.2 Million $ home on 320 acrea in TN

Topic closed. 132 replies. Last post 4 months ago by TheMeatman2005.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
USA
United States
Member #152799
February 25, 2014
1094 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2016, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

OMG THIS house in FL!

Isn't it incredible? The pool is over the top but everything else is so sweet including the study, theater room and ice cream parlor.

Another nice property is 9663 Mashie Ct Naples, Fl find the link to banyanphotos. I would add the link but can't do it on the hotel computer.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4111 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2016, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Maybe they have their lawyer patrol the grounds.

Nah  MM- Lawyers are known to serve their own self interests. Not these guys, they loyal to a fault. Its little wonder then that Boromir could say  Image result for cave trolls 

l said Loyal because the creature bringing the CT to the fellowship had it on a chain for Pete's sake.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
      Brooklyn, NY
      United States
      Member #169723
      October 29, 2015
      879 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2016, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Anyone have photos, info about their prior residence?

I don't, but if you Google them you might find out.

It doesn't matter where they used to live...even if it was a ramshackle shack.

Where they are now is what matters.

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

United States
        Member #169911
        November 6, 2015
        57 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2016, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Now everyone knows where they live.  Beautiful house though.

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
          Green Bay
          United States
          Member #169391
          October 15, 2015
          1249 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2016, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Hey those people are from Tennessee.   They grew up using firearms and they know how to use them.  Don't think they're worried too much about Hillary voters taking their fair share.  LOL  Hey Meatman....You don't like my political post...Shove it!

Never give up.  Banana

USA
            United States
            Member #152799
            February 25, 2014
            1094 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2016, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Way too isolated. If you cant see your neighbors property from where you are, how do you call for help when your life is in danger? How do you protect your property from unwelcome  guest or thieves? What they need at the very least  are 4 cave trolls roaming the premises. We talking about these guys..

Image result for cave trolls

Even if they lived in a normal neighborhood, calling 911 would take a while. I am pretty sure the property has a pretty sophisticated security system. I don't think they need 4 cave trolls roaming the premises when they can be alerted real-time to anything near the perimeter of their property. There are many wealthy individuals who own large estates and it seems their security/surveillance system are working fine.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4111 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2016, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey those people are from Tennessee.   They grew up using firearms and they know how to use them.  Don't think they're worried too much about Hillary voters taking their fair share.  LOL  Hey Meatman....You don't like my political post...Shove it!

When any winner can show up in NY to expose themselves on national TV & whip out the winning ticket from their top pocket, it gives me pause- l would rather count on cave trolls guarding my property then wondering if these folks know where they stashed their guns.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

USA
                United States
                Member #152799
                February 25, 2014
                1094 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2016, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

As long as they have posted private property and no trespassing signs throughout the property, any would be thief/thug looking to do them harm are fair game. For all we know they could very well have a security team monitoring the property 24/7.

Brooklyn, NY
                  United States
                  Member #169723
                  October 29, 2015
                  879 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2016, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

I never said anything about a political post you've made. You must have me confused with someone else. 

What?

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
                    Green Bay
                    United States
                    Member #169391
                    October 15, 2015
                    1249 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2016, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

I never said anything about a political post you've made. You must have me confused with someone else. 

What?

Sorry my mistake.  P.S.  I really do like your posts.

Never give up.  Banana

Brooklyn, NY
                      United States
                      Member #169723
                      October 29, 2015
                      879 Posts
                      Posted: July 30, 2016, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Sorry my mistake.  P.S.  I really do like your posts.

That's OK LIGB no harm done. I will consider myself "un-shoved"

Yes Nod

The Meatman

Perfecttiming2's avatar - redcross

United States
                        Member #65961
                        October 11, 2008
                        162 Posts
                        Posted: July 30, 2016, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Way too isolated. If you cant see your neighbors property from where you are, how do you call for help when your life is in danger? How do you protect your property from unwelcome  guest or thieves? What they need at the very least  are 4 cave trolls roaming the premises. We talking about these guys..

Image result for cave trolls

Hi noise-gate!

Totally agree about the isolation....and when I looked at crime rate in the area, at #1 was burglary.

Escalate that up to a home invasion....in an isolated area?...Yikes!

I would hope that a home like that has a panic room which you could go to until help arrives.

Brooklyn, NY
                          United States
                          Member #169723
                          October 29, 2015
                          879 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2016, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

There is a video of the new property as well as the picture gallery.

Purchased on 2/11/16 for $6.2 mil

Check it out on Zillow.com http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/345-Dink-Rd-Somerville-TN-38075/2101032218_zpid/

The Meatman

Bay Area - California
                            United States
                            Member #136477
                            December 12, 2012
                            4111 Posts
                            Posted: July 30, 2016, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi noise-gate!

Totally agree about the isolation....and when I looked at crime rate in the area, at #1 was burglary.

Escalate that up to a home invasion....in an isolated area?...Yikes!

I would hope that a home like that has a panic room which you could go to until help arrives.

They do have options PT.

They could walk around the house in scuba diving gear . Should a break in occur & there is no way to reach their firearms- they could make a run for it & dive into their lake. It's all about survival & seeing your Benjamins once again...right? .­Big Smile

Bay Area - California
                              United States
                              Member #136477
                              December 12, 2012
                              4111 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2016, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Even if they lived in a normal neighborhood, calling 911 would take a while. I am pretty sure the property has a pretty sophisticated security system. I don't think they need 4 cave trolls roaming the premises when they can be alerted real-time to anything near the perimeter of their property. There are many wealthy individuals who own large estates and it seems their security/surveillance system are working fine.

This is definitely not a normal neighborhood D. People ignore signs all the time, from attempting to drive around traffic that has halted in from train crossing. Recently in my neck of the woods- an intruder broke into a home that was " still tented " from a fumigation for termites. I think he staggered out gasping for breath- eventually died as you can imagine.

Do a Google search- read all about it. Crazy stuff happens D.