Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bulk filtering uisng history

133 replies. Last post 1 day ago by lottoswe.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2122 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2016, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Hellorl, ok, we have a default if we divide into 4 groups the matrix 8x5
And to assign letters, you will see that you do not repeat the position
Example = 1st number 02 corresponding to letter b in the other groups
  We do not have the positions of the letters B, or if rl of the base does not repeat in the positions when it divides into 4 groups. As we have 5 in will be eliminated 25 numbers
  Do you understand? Please

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2122 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2016, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello winsum, understood about dividing into 4 groups 39/5, represented by letters
    4 groups = 01 to 10 11 to 20 21 to 30 31 to 39
    Each group will have = a, b, c, d, and f, g, h, i, j, l 10 letters each group will have the same
    10 letters, so if in the first number from 01 to 10 gave example 3 is from letter C
    In the other 3 groups, I can not play in position C, so I can eliminate 25 numbers
    Of course sometimes you can repeat in the same letter, can you make the filter?

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
      Zaperlopopotam
      Belgium
      Member #173932
      March 26, 2016
      945 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2016, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

One simple method I tried was to select the top hitting 30 numbers for let's say the last 60 games.  What I found is that

there seems to be one number that shows that's has not hit for many games moving it out of the range of the 30.  I tried

running a simulation and gathered the results then divided the numbers into 4 groups then selected so many numbers from

each of those groups to make up the 30 number list.  Worked like a cheap toy cap gun, hit, miss, miss, miss, hit, miss etc....

I might increase the list to 33 numbers for around a 50% reduction to start with.

R:

RJoh will confirm that you need them all to be sure. This was discussed and calculated by several of us.

In which state are you? I cannot see it in your profile.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3960 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2016, 6:27 am - IP Logged

RJoh, really.  Why do you even post?  Who are the several of us, the ones who had to discuss that we need all

of them?   Unless your going to buy every line in the matrix, playing all 39 numbers is a waste of time.  The last

time I checked I am only allowed to play 5 numbers per line.  I can play as many lines as I can afford but if  we

want to cover every possible combination, then we need to buy all 575757.  The average JP is around $142K so

I will pass on that strategy, loosing $433,757 per game is a little hard on the pocketbook. 

Maybe someday they will offer a pick 39 of 39 and I would jump on that in a heartbeat as long as the payout

was more than the cost of a single play, not holding my breath on that one.   Once we realized that there is no

way to cover all 39 numbers on a single bet the reasoning behind what you suggest evaporates. I have always

been of the mindset that when I play a pick 5-39 game I am forced to cut 34 numbers from play.     

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
          florida
          United States
          Member #136668
          December 16, 2012
          328 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2016, 6:39 am - IP Logged

I believe t-lex and dmp together is the best thing going i can take 25000 lines in t-lex and filter to a couple hundred then take them couple hundred and put them in dmp and end up with 6 to 17 lines and maintain the jackpot. That is inputing 5 lexis in each position 2-5 only let 1 and 6 run wild.

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            858 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2016, 6:39 am - IP Logged

RJoh, really.  Why do you even post?  Who are the several of us, the ones who had to discuss that we need all

of them?   Unless your going to buy every line in the matrix, playing all 39 numbers is a waste of time.  The last

time I checked I am only allowed to play 5 numbers per line.  I can play as many lines as I can afford but if  we

want to cover every possible combination, then we need to buy all 575757.  The average JP is around $142K so

I will pass on that strategy, loosing $433,757 per game is a little hard on the pocketbook. 

Maybe someday they will offer a pick 39 of 39 and I would jump on that in a heartbeat as long as the payout

was more than the cost of a single play, not holding my breath on that one.   Once we realized that there is no

way to cover all 39 numbers on a single bet the reasoning behind what you suggest evaporates. I have always

been of the mindset that when I play a pick 5-39 game I am forced to cut 34 numbers from play.     

RL

Craig

I think we've already been there, seen and heard it all. Do not know why they butt in at all. If they do not like the idea and have nothing to contribute to help then there are many threads to comment on.

Adam

Sweden
              Member #163023
              January 17, 2015
              34 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2016, 6:44 am - IP Logged

Hello winsum, understood about dividing into 4 groups 39/5, represented by letters
              4 groups = 01 to 10 11 to 20 21 to 30 31 to 39
              Each group will have = a, b, c, d, and f, g, h, i, j, l 10 letters each group will have the same
              10 letters, so if in the first number from 01 to 10 gave example 3 is from letter C
              In the other 3 groups, I can not play in position C, so I can eliminate 25 numbers
              Of course sometimes you can repeat in the same letter, can you make the filter?

Think about it:

what if dr san have great ideas about winning on lottery but nobody can't understand what he talking about :-)

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                858 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2016, 6:53 am - IP Logged

Think about it:

what if dr san have great ideas about winning on lottery but nobody can't understand what he talking about :-)

You're right. I thought about it as well.

dr san, could you post in Spanish. Then I would try to put it in English so that people will be able to get what you mean.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3960 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2016, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Adam

If he would post a chart or picture it would go a long way.  His English is sometimes good and other times not.

Gary has pointed out several times how that some of the words he uses don't line up with google translate. I

really don't know what is going on, maybe a hoax, maybe not.  Sometimes I think he just wants someone to do

the legwork for him.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: November 24, 2016, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Hello, adam, it's easy winsum already must have understood
                      Example = starting from reference number, can not repeat position
                    If the base number, is the letter F, in the other three groups can not play the letter F
                    You hit the reference number delete three more of the same letter
                    Since 39/5 has 5 numbers, so you can eliminate 25 numenos of 39

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      858 Posts
                      Posted: November 24, 2016, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Hello, adam, it's easy winsum already must have understood
                        Example = starting from reference number, can not repeat position
                      If the base number, is the letter F, in the other three groups can not play the letter F
                      You hit the reference number delete three more of the same letter
                      Since 39/5 has 5 numbers, so you can eliminate 25 numenos of 39

dr san

Actually RL is right that a good example r picture is worth more than a thousand words. Would you be so kind as to post an example in a chart?

Adam

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: November 24, 2016, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Hello lottoswe, can you help me, we can create wheels in the following criterion =
                        Divide a lottery, in the case to 39/5 into 4 groups and represent by letters (10 letters) each groups with 10 equal letters at the end of the positions
                        Then the example generator pick up the number vbase 01 that is of the letter A the wheel noaa can generate the numbers that are in the letter A of the other 3 groups, thus eliminating by position.
                          You can pick up the final draw by removing the 5 numbers.
                          Plus the letters equivents then you eliminate 25 of the 39
                        Plus the adjacent ones of the last draws
                        = Then delete the last draw your adjacent and the equivalent
                          Of the last draw in the letters of the 4 groups
                          Delete 30 numbers

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: November 24, 2016, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Hello lottoswe, can you help me, we can create wheels in the following criterion =
                          Divide a lottery, in the case to 39/5 into 4 groups and represent by letters (10 letters) each groups with 10 equal letters at the end of the positions
                          Then the example generator pick up the number vbase 01 that is of the letter A the wheel noaa can generate the numbers that are in the letter A of the other 3 groups, thus eliminating by position.
                            You can pick up the final draw by removing the 5 numbers.
                            Plus the letters equivents then you eliminate 25 of the 39
                          Plus the adjacent ones of the last draws
                          = Then delete the last draw your adjacent and the equivalent
                            Of the last draw in the letters of the 4 groups
                            Delete 30 numbers

Dr San,

Digit Master Pro versions has a Groups filter similar to what your referring to.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: November 24, 2016, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Dr San,

Anyone you know that lives in your town speak English and can translate?

I was always thinking the same thing that Dr San has some really good ideas but due to a language barrier it's hard too understand what the heck he's trying to explain.

Dr San still owes me money from those Excel files I sent him years ago. He said he would send me a percentage of his winnings. LOL

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              858 Posts
                              Posted: November 24, 2016, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Dr San,

Anyone you know that lives in your town speak English and can translate?

I was always thinking the same thing that Dr San has some really good ideas but due to a language barrier it's hard too understand what the heck he's trying to explain.

Dr San still owes me money from those Excel files I sent him years ago. He said he would send me a percentage of his winnings. LOL

Though English is not my mother tongue one would think I will find it easier to understand other non-natives speakers using English but that task beats me hands down.