Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bulk filtering uisng history

134 replies. Last post 7 days ago by notmyday.

Page 9 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3986 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2016, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

RSP is a offshoot of the rogue program, it stands for "rogue-straight-pair" 

Example, a 5-39 has 10 rogue values.  when looking at the string of values there are 9 possible straight pairs in each

line.  It's not pairs of only same digits but any pairing. ab bc cd de ef fg gh hi ij

The top string in the above list is A-B=10  B-C=01 etc....  So lets say that I am sure the next game will have a 10 somewhere

in the string.  Any possible combination that does not have a 10 consecutive values is rejected.  Notice that the 3rd, 4th and

5th string do not contain a 01 pair.  The RSP allows one to choose to include, exclude or run wild.  There are 16 pairings of 

values, 01 and 10 are different pairs same as 13 and 31.    This string "1113333100"  has pairs 11-13-33-31-10-00 or 6 of 

the 16 possible.  When used as a filter setting or blocking two pairs can reduce by as much as 50%.  To understand why this

is so effective lets say that we analyze the data and think the pair 00 and 13 will show somewhere in the next draw.  We are

limited to where these values can be placed because when the rogue setup was made some values are locked to a position in

the string.  Again lets say that I set the first 5 values to 11231 leaving the last 5 wild.  Now lets say that the RSP analysis for

a 00 to show is very good then I have F-G, G-H, H-I and I-J etc to place it, if I also have to include a 13 somewhere in the string

then that limits things even more.  The program does all the work, I just have to deal with each pair as play, block or wild.

0 = Block, 1=Include W=wild

The pic below shows how the analysis data is displayed.  I never look at the actual pairs as they are displayed in the format

below so the only data I see is zeros and ones.  There are bias, steps and S/C  tools for each position to help decide on a 

value. 

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3986 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2016, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Note!

There are 16 possible pairings of digits 0 to 3 which are indicated by A through P.  I have no idea which pair is represented

by the letter value.  "A" could be any of the 16 pairs, it's not necessary to know.  This frees me to just analyze the data at

hand.  Do I think the next value will be a (0) or a (1).  When there are no clear indicators I set it (w) for wild. The program

does everything else.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3986 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2016, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Here is a list of the rogue straight pairs.  It shows the pair, then number of times it has hit and the skip/hits.  We can see from the

data displayed 00 in the last 10 games largest skip was 2 games.  I don't remember how many games are used to compile the list. 

Thinking it is 100 but not sure.   03 is the top hitter at 50 shows and zero games out.

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3986 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2016, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I also have the rogue-box-trays but have never used it.  It could be used as a filter but I just look at the data to get an idea

which trays might show in the next game.  Since it's not position specific it would not be as effective as a filter. For instance

box tray 011 has only missed one game in the last 11 games.  This means that 0-1-1 have taken up 3 of the 10 rogue values

in 10 of 11 games.

If this list is compiled from 100 draws then 78% had at least one digit-0 + one digit-2 and one digit-3, box pair 0-2-3.

RL

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
          florida
          United States
          Member #136668
          December 16, 2012
          335 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2016, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

On your str pairs do you have them broke down to what 2 positions? So if 12 pair should hit which 2 positions is best to play them in. whether it be ab bc cd etc.

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3986 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2016, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Just using the rogue pairs and trays one can get very close on which digits will be in the next draw.  However this does not

help placing them, that for now has to be done by hand and is a nightmare.  I need to write a simple tool to automate the

process.

florida
              United States
              Member #136668
              December 16, 2012
              335 Posts
              Posted: November 29, 2016, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Well that answered my question as you posted it.

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3986 Posts
                Posted: November 29, 2016, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I kind of got off topic here but wanted to show why using a 30 number matrix to start with would allow me to reach

my play budget without much work.  The rogue only takes up 2 of the six game engines in the CF program.  With any

lottery program I would think they all have certain values/settings that are easy to predict.  The problem is that to

reduce to a playable amount one has to use more and more options which get harder and harder to predict.  By using

unrelated systems and applying the output of one to input of the next and just setting the easy stuff is the way to go

IMHO.  The DMP series of programs were very good IMHO but required too many values to be set to reach the average

players budget, filters are jackpot killers.  I would hate to estimate the number of times I had the 5 0f 5 only to loose it

filtering down from a few hundred to 10 or 15 lines.   Anyway, still looking for a good method to reduce a 5-39 down to

30 numbers with a high hit rate.   

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3986 Posts
                  Posted: November 29, 2016, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

The wife took over tonight, can't wait to see how she did.  She made me pick the tickets up, maybe she will cut me

in if she wins.

RL

Sweden
                    Member #163023
                    January 17, 2015
                    34 Posts
                    Posted: November 30, 2016, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

RL,

you wrote in one old post:

10 rogue values =  1 line

9 rogue values = 3 lines

if every rogue have 4 values how you have 3 lines? Isn't it 4 lines because 10th rogue is open with all values. Just curious.

regards

lottoswe

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      860 Posts
                      Posted: November 30, 2016, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

RSP is a offshoot of the rogue program, it stands for "rogue-straight-pair" 

Example, a 5-39 has 10 rogue values.  when looking at the string of values there are 9 possible straight pairs in each

line.  It's not pairs of only same digits but any pairing. ab bc cd de ef fg gh hi ij

The top string in the above list is A-B=10  B-C=01 etc....  So lets say that I am sure the next game will have a 10 somewhere

in the string.  Any possible combination that does not have a 10 consecutive values is rejected.  Notice that the 3rd, 4th and

5th string do not contain a 01 pair.  The RSP allows one to choose to include, exclude or run wild.  There are 16 pairings of 

values, 01 and 10 are different pairs same as 13 and 31.    This string "1113333100"  has pairs 11-13-33-31-10-00 or 6 of 

the 16 possible.  When used as a filter setting or blocking two pairs can reduce by as much as 50%.  To understand why this

is so effective lets say that we analyze the data and think the pair 00 and 13 will show somewhere in the next draw.  We are

limited to where these values can be placed because when the rogue setup was made some values are locked to a position in

the string.  Again lets say that I set the first 5 values to 11231 leaving the last 5 wild.  Now lets say that the RSP analysis for

a 00 to show is very good then I have F-G, G-H, H-I and I-J etc to place it, if I also have to include a 13 somewhere in the string

then that limits things even more.  The program does all the work, I just have to deal with each pair as play, block or wild.

0 = Block, 1=Include W=wild

The pic below shows how the analysis data is displayed.  I never look at the actual pairs as they are displayed in the format

below so the only data I see is zeros and ones.  There are bias, steps and S/C  tools for each position to help decide on a 

value. 

Craig

Thanks for the explanation. So in a word it works together with rogue function, sort of as RAC works best with digits and groups.

Adam

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3986 Posts
                        Posted: November 30, 2016, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

RL,

you wrote in one old post:

10 rogue values =  1 line

9 rogue values = 3 lines

if every rogue have 4 values how you have 3 lines? Isn't it 4 lines because 10th rogue is open with all values. Just curious.

regards

lottoswe

Most likely a typo in the post.  Each rogue left wild increases the lines generated by 4.

1-4-16-64-256-1024-4096 etc....  However, some early versions had errors due to the

way calculations were rounded.   The type of conversion used does not really matter. 

The tricky part is being able to convert back and forth on the fly from any point. 

RL

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          860 Posts
                          Posted: December 1, 2016, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Filtering is a great problem with almost any setup you might use. Two days ago I decide to play my P-6. The setup as such with digits and groups produced 1,900 sets. I didn't want to use any filters at all and as I realized that no reduction might really help I decided to use RLP option on my setup. This is not a customized RLP for that game so the risk was a bit higher than with P-5.

That's what I got and played.

As you can see it's almost there.

AdamP6

Sweden
                            Member #163023
                            January 17, 2015
                            34 Posts
                            Posted: December 1, 2016, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Most likely a typo in the post.  Each rogue left wild increases the lines generated by 4.

1-4-16-64-256-1024-4096 etc....  However, some early versions had errors due to the

way calculations were rounded.   The type of conversion used does not really matter. 

The tricky part is being able to convert back and forth on the fly from any point. 

RL

Thank you.

Another idea: if you choose one value of the first rogue you can filter only lines that begins with that number.

florida
                              United States
                              Member #136668
                              December 16, 2012
                              335 Posts
                              Posted: December 3, 2016, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

winsum your inbox is full.