Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bulk filtering uisng history

134 replies. Last post 6 days ago by notmyday.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
notmyday's avatar - 8ball
florida
United States
Member #136668
December 16, 2012
335 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2016, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

I use them both together and really is the only thing i use although i do have my spreadsheets so i can look at certain things a little different I still learn new stuff on both of them all the time which only makes it better. I will infact hit the jackpot soon using these 2 programs and thank you for releasing them for people to use.

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    860 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2016, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

I use DMP only, but can imagine that using both programs offers quite an advantage.

However we have to realize that not everybody will feel at home with that kind of approach and/ or analysis.

florida
      United States
      Member #136668
      December 16, 2012
      335 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2016, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I use both because i can take 25000 draws from t-lex a reduce them to a few hunfred in filter one the transfer them to dmp and let them filters reduce to around 10 to 20 and still get good payback. Watch the video you will see how i do it. Keeping in mind i dont do all odd or all even unless the rest of analysis tells me to i also use high and low with odd and even to reduce the sets before any filters.

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        860 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2016, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Here is a video on  t-lex and DMP working together.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

https://youtu.be/9goKPlfocSo

Bill

Bill

Thanks for your video. I think it's pretty informative and innovative in the way you use both programs. Of course, there are a couple of if's but they are in every method we might use.

Good luck with it!

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3985 Posts
          Posted: November 27, 2016, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

notmyday

I watched the video and think you are making a mistake in the process.  When running the t-lex, filter-1

option in a after the fact run, you need to make sure you use the B-test button. The stack filter uses the

database in it's calculations so unless you set the value to the exact value that showed in the last game

then the 5of5 will be rejected every time.  You could set the filter to any value other than the one that

showed in the last game and it will reject the set.  Hope I am making this clear but if not let me know.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

florida
            United States
            Member #136668
            December 16, 2012
            335 Posts
            Posted: November 27, 2016, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I will check it out and see what i can come up with i dont think i have ever hit the btest button. Thanks.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3985 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2016, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Here is something I am toying with, the rogue-13 for my 5-39 takes setting 10 rogue values which have a 0 to 3

range except rogue-A which is always be 0 to 2.  If I use the wheel and select 0 to 2 for the rogue-A and set the

range for all the other rogue positions using 3 of the 4 values then it will reduce to less than 20K lines.  I think I

will run a test where the 3 values are selected at random and see how it does.  The CF program uses the rogue

so it would kind of render the CF version useless but it might do better as a pre-screening process.  Anyway here

are a couple pics showing the 3 selections in each wheel cell and the results.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3985 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2016, 10:30 am - IP Logged

This Rogue wheel setup reduced to 136665 lines which would put me on target.  Here I used all possible digits for rogue-A

through rogue-E and used 3 of the 4 digits for rogue-F to rogue-J.  This might be doable but will have to run a few test.

RL

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                  Tn
                  United States
                  Member #54963
                  September 4, 2007
                  1164 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2016, 10:32 am - IP Logged

This Rogue wheel setup reduced to 136665 lines which would put me on target.  Here I used all possible digits for rogue-A

through rogue-E and used 3 of the 4 digits for rogue-F to rogue-J.  This might be doable but will have to run a few test.

RL

Keep on RL!! You can do it!! Lol Da Boot!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    860 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2016, 10:37 am - IP Logged

RL

That sounds good as with random selection you have a 75% chance to have the value correct.

Adam

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3985 Posts
                      Posted: November 28, 2016, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Boot

The rogue is a super filter and it's not to hard using analysis to trap the winning set using 3 digits for each rogue position.

If you study the data below, out of the 10 rogue values, some days no digits repeat from the previous game but most of

the time 1 to 3 positional digits will repeat.  This on average gives one at least 7 of the 10 digits to remove without any

type of analysis.  I never released the rogue program because someone with deep pockets could run the board on most

smaller games.  Out of the 18 games here that can be calculated 10 of them that had at least one repeating digit , it was 

in the rogue A position.  2 games had no repeating positional digits from the previous game.  11 games in total had 2 or

less repeating positional digits.  With a little analysis it's possible to limit most positions to 3 digits for less than 20K lines

which gives one a big advantage from the get-go.

RL

P.S. rogues A-B-C and F are the most likely positions to repeat.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3985 Posts
                        Posted: November 28, 2016, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Adam

If one is able to set the first five to single values then every ticket will win a prize for my 5-39.  Setting 5 reduces to 1024 lines

and when every ticket is a winner filtering mistakes don't really count.  Below is a pic of a setup using 4 rogues for 4096 lines

but there are tickets that only match 1 number.  The overall odds of winning a prize here is 1 in 1.25.   Rogue-A is the position

to most likely repeat so it's a good idea to strongly consider it for the first value.  Rogue B is also a easy one to hit. 

RL

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          860 Posts
                          Posted: November 28, 2016, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Adam

If one is able to set the first five to single values then every ticket will win a prize for my 5-39.  Setting 5 reduces to 1024 lines

and when every ticket is a winner filtering mistakes don't really count.  Below is a pic of a setup using 4 rogues for 4096 lines

but there are tickets that only match 1 number.  The overall odds of winning a prize here is 1 in 1.25.   Rogue-A is the position

to most likely repeat so it's a good idea to strongly consider it for the first value.  Rogue B is also a easy one to hit. 

RL

Craig

It looks very nice. Do you find them easier to hit then steps or s/c?

Adam

watch out's avatar - behold
                            Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #129908
                            July 1, 2012
                            200 Posts
                            Posted: November 28, 2016, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

"I never released the rogue program because someone with deep pockets could run the board on most small games."

Great, fantastic, I don't blame you.

So... when you are finished you can send it to me, because I don't have deep pockets. Disapprove

Ken

Just do it......

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3985 Posts
                              Posted: November 28, 2016, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Adam

This is a old program and it has both a standard bias and steps analysis.  The steps is easiest but at the same

time, some values that look very good can change when logic says otherwise.  The steps is a two part analysis

shown in the picture below.