Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New breakthrough prediction system

Topic closed. 415 replies. Last post 13 years ago by visiondude.

Page 18 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2003, 11:30 am - IP Logged

RJ is right.  once somebody actully backs up a "guru" type claim,  it would spread like wildfire. you would be a  fool not to pony up the money in order to make "guaranteed' more $$$$$. people that don't even play the lottery would gobble that financial opportunity up.

the only people who wouldn't pay $100 to make "sure money" are people that are morally opposed to the lottery.  there would be plenty enough people left over to dventually put the lottery out of business.

as they say in the south "ain't nver goin to hapn"

in the deeper south "ain't hapn"

in the west  "way?    no way"

in the northeast  "no freakin way"

in canada  "not a snowballs chance, eh"

in belgium  "sure, why not?  those americans are greedy and gullible at the same time"

myvisionallowsmetoseeaheadfarenoughtomakeacrookedroadstraight

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19828 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2003, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Don't expect to get this program for $100.  There is a program called 'LOTTERY OPTIMIZER' that guaranteed similar claims and it is available on a limited base(25 projects/1 per lottery/1 per individual or group) to partnerships/players/groups who are willing to put up $100K and to individuals who are willing to put up $1M. For $5K you can get a 30 days limited version of the program to check out. Their website is up and running and they will accept your orders.  I'm not posting a link to their web page but any big money player interested can to a search and find it easily.

RJOh

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2003, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Where's your open mind about this? on the flip side of the coin none of this COULD HAPPEN whether his program can do what he says or not.At the most if it's really a BREAK THROUGH system it would only give 3 or 4 numbers and if it were able to give 5 numbers that still wouldn't be enough to put the Lottery out of Business.In fact why don't you contact them and see what they say? None of you are aware of this but someone has developed a system to beat the Lottery it was created by a gentleman in Virginia named Everett Barker in 1996 he was an Assembly Line Superv.played Lottery for 4 years and hit the numbers consistantly 3,4 and 5 numbers his system was first used in 1994 where he had the winning numbers but neglected to play them because he was busy with Pick-3/4 numbers.Nobody hit when he checked and realised he had the winning numbers written down from his system he would have won $2.5million 2 yrs later he remembered not to forget his numbers and they hit all 6 for $3million Jan 2,1996.He hit the Pick-3 8 days in a row spending $8-$10 each time.He said that he came up with the system when Virginia first enacted it's lottery he figured there must be a way to beat the odds because the Lottery draw machine is man-made.He stated you just have to find a loophole somewhere so you can get your money back.He also stated that using an intelligent systematic approach to picking lotto numbers is the best way to win.the most interesting thing that backs up what a lot of you say about someone really having a SYSTEM to BEAT THE LOTTERY and not sharing it is HE REFUSED TO DISCLOSE HOW HIS METHOD ACTUALLY WORKED saying that it would make his system obsolete if the Lottery Commission decided to change things like increase the number field or change the way the numbers are drawn.How much did he spend for that winning ticket? well if he had won by playing his numbners in 1994 it would have spent $1 the second time when he did win I think he spent $5-$10.I'm not making this up I have the magazine that the article is in it shows a picture of Mr.Barker and his 2 brothers holding the check in the Virginia Lottery Office.The Magazine by the way is "Lotto-World Magazine" June 1996 issue he was 50 at the time so it's very possible he's

still alive.The only clues he gave was this "I play my numbers according to what was and was not selected the night before and coordinate my numbers by studying failed numbers that didn't make it in the past draws

numbers tend to go in "CLUSTERS" in order to win CONSISTANTLY you need to have a SYSTEM.He has a Degree in Business Management and worked for a company called Bristol Compressors on the Assembly Line as a Manager or Supervisor.Anyone that has old issues of this magazine should look for the JUNE 1996 issue the story is on page 29.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
        BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3594 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2003, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

to all here. Even if he falls flat on his you know what he sure has stirred up everyones imagination and anticipation waiting to hear those famous words" ok we are ready." But do not go after the bait on the hook until after he reels in the (winning number) fish by calling the numbers before the drawing,no ifs and or buts. As for myself even though I am not from Missouri still show me the hard evidence up front. Have a lucky day all.

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
          Pharr, Texas
          United States
          Member #107
          August 23, 2001
          439 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2003, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

True. I bought Gail Howard's  lotto advantage software and have won consistently on the TX. Cash 5 game BUT  I only win 2 and 3 digits at a time. I've been close but not close enough to hit all 5. I also agree with retxx on the " show me the evidence first".  I've read and responded to countless offers with the same question: Is it consistent and show me how many times it has hit in TX?  I sure hope someone does come up with an answer for beating the odds. I feel that if your bank roll allows it-buy more then one ticket, which is what I don't do because I can't afford it.    Greetings to all .    AL.

reddog's avatar - patch
            Greensboro, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #1616
            June 5, 2003
            1287 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2003, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

I'll tell you one thin

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
              Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2003, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Visiondude,

Another thing we have in common (but I bet you knew that already).................the Prayer of Jabez.......I have the Study Guide by Darlene Wilkinson.......I read it daily....it was given to me in the hospital by my daughter-in-law and I cherish it.  One nice thought from the Prayer is "The way God answers this prayer will never be the same for me as it is for you."

Sandy

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #1340
                April 6, 2003
                2450 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2003, 3:35 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by reddog on September 17, 2003

...if this system you are working on averages three numbers out of 6 that ain't squat.  Now, if 4 out of 6 is guaranteed...

The pitch is 3 out of 10... 90% of the time...

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2003, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone ever heard of the Delta Lotto System? I went to the website and it seemed pretty interesting.

United States
                    Member #1759
                    June 29, 2003
                    1156 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2003, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Don't waste your time with that one

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                      light on my feet
                      United States
                      Member #356
                      May 20, 2002
                      2744 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2003, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Sandy K on September 17, 2003

One nice thought from the Prayer is "The way God answers this prayer will never be the same for me as it is for you."

yesireeeee.  that is the beauty of it all. God being both unique and intimate to those who call upon his name.  thats what makes it such a cool adventure.

my only contention with the prayer of jabez is that alot of Christians tried to turn it into some kind of prosperity proposition and it's intent isn't that at all.  it's intent was for us to allow God to do great things THRU us by not limiting him. "how" God did what he did with jabez will often differ from the way that he will do whatever it is thru us. the answer to a prayer with the intent of jabez shows up in many different ways depending on Gods plan for each individual.  for you and me he "enlarged our territory" thru adversity.  that blows the prayer of jabez-prosperity angle right out of the water. you know first hand what your life adds up to BECAUSE of what God has put you thru.

so for some it's adversity. for some it's prosperity.  and for some,  a mixture of both...

read isaiah 45  about the potter (God) and the clay (us) analogy.  who are we to argue with God about the "how"?

myalignmenthadtoberightbeforeicouldevenseethevision

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                        Clarksville
                        United States
                        Member #487
                        July 15, 2002
                        17638 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2003, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if it is the same thing as the round wheel or not??  What is the round wheel??

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31358 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2003, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

i'd like to know,too.

love to nibble those micey feet.

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
                            Member #1687
                            June 16, 2003
                            1047 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2003, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

the  jabez prayer is truly beautiful

it comes in cassette also told by the author

visiondude has it right/

pick 4 you said  when you have a problem/ you try to fix it yourself,and dont ask or pray for that(thats  it) yourself QUOTE

you try to fix it yourself.(not what GOD wants) he wants you to ask thru prayers.go to him for all things.I have found sometimes that I try to fix it myself/ guess what ?no matter what I do/how hard I try/ it doesnt get fixed. when I try all bymyself. then I say ok and pray for the help/ and still quite/not fixed. I have had to learn, its not my way but his way/ and maybe I dont understand or like it not being fixed,but I did all I could trying myself and that did not do it either so my conclusion/ trust in HIS WAY HE knows what we dont/ and always will be for our spititual good.

blessings to you........you seem like a real nice person

if you want the prayer go on net and type jabez prayer <and it will come up  for you to see.

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31358 Posts
                              Posted: September 17, 2003, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

the version i use goes:

oh, that you would bless meindeed, and enlarge my territory, that your hand would be with me, and that you would keep me from evil, that i may not cause pain.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Page 18 of 28