Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New breakthrough prediction system

Topic closed. 415 replies. Last post 13 years ago by visiondude.

Page 20 of 28
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1759
June 29, 2003
1156 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2003, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

You are a PERFECT example of a PROFESSIONAL PLAYER you rely on intelligence and skill instead of just blind luck.You never know when LUCK is gonna come your way but if you study the numbers you can tell when that 0 that's been out for 2 wks is gonna HIT.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2003, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Hey Laverne......if you want to have some fun with your number history for your state .....check this out.

Scan your daily numbers list. When ever you find a zero then look at the numbers that are around it.

When ever you see a ZERO in the list you will notice 90% of the time that:

1.)  a number 6 or number 3 hit the day before...or 

2.)  a 3 or 6  came the same day as the ZERO......or 

3.)  And this is the best part..!!  a 3 or 6 is coming the next day.

Try it with any States list....its a FUN thing...and a good thing to learn about . It's called "The OLD Man's Zeros Trick" 

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2003, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Hey WIN D, 600 came out today in the Maryland midday drawing. Will a 6, or a 3 be in play tonight. The digit 3 has only appeared 4 times so far this month, & it hasn't appeared since the last 4 drawings. I see what you mean about ZERO. THANKS!!!!! This is what I like when we can share this vital information with each other, HIGH 5 !!!!! 

thomsol's avatar - speedykat
        Minneapolis, MN
        United States
        Member #1744
        June 25, 2003
        32 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2003, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

MarkS,

It is interesting that you would question the validity of SimuLotto's picks because most of the numbers appeared in the drawing before last.  I looked at the numbers and was amazed that the program would pick those, since they had been picked so recently, but decided to post them anyway. 

I just view that as a testament that SimuLotto's means of picking numbers are better than my own (of course it evaluates over a thousand different combinations for each drawing).  OK... enough advertising.

Jim

Remember some wishes are more important than others.... http://www.wish.org

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #491
          July 16, 2002
          837 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2003, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

>I am a FIRM believer in past performances. There are patterns & patterns do repeat themselves. I have all of the Pick 3 numbers from the very beginning of the Maryland State Lottery. When I look back over the years & actually circle the patterns it is sometimes ASTONISHING !!!!!<

If all these patterns are so apparent and predictable, then why is it impossible to actually make a profit playing pick 3? No one here will post their numbers and add up profit and loss. Most of the people in the pick 3 forum posts thousands of picks per month with very little hits. One recent example I pointed out posted 52,000 picks for a one month period.

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19815 Posts
            Posted: September 18, 2003, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

With 30 days in a month and only 1000 possible combinations in a pick3 game,  posting more than 30,000 picks in a month would be a waste.

RJOh

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19815 Posts
              Posted: September 18, 2003, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Thomsol,

Post a pick one more time and if you get 5 right, I'll buy your software.  I think your picks are going to be taken more serious in the future if you post any more.

RJOh

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #491
                July 16, 2002
                837 Posts
                Posted: September 18, 2003, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

The pick 3 predicters don't even realize they are posting that many picks. They will give 25 picks, all states, for the month of sept. 25 picks x 49 different pick 3 games a day = 1225 actual picks per day, 1225 actual picks per day x 30 days = 36,750 actual picks per month. With the odds of 1/1000 getting 36 straight hits is well within the odds. It's the same with the pick 3 lottery programs. If you have 100 people using the program in each state, choosing 10 picks per day, That's 100 people x 10 picks per person x 49 different pick 3 games = 49,000 picks per day, do that for a month that's 1,470,000 picks per month. People just post when they win, not when they lose.

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

thomsol's avatar - speedykat
                  Minneapolis, MN
                  United States
                  Member #1744
                  June 25, 2003
                  32 Posts
                  Posted: September 18, 2003, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Sorry RJ,

I do

Remember some wishes are more important than others.... http://www.wish.org

I M Trying's avatar - bob

United States
                    Member #2141
                    August 21, 2003
                    119 Posts
                    Posted: September 18, 2003, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

thomsol

Good job of picking the numbers on the 16th!

Good luck on the19th.

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
                      Member #786
                      October 14, 2002
                      2723 Posts
                      Posted: September 18, 2003, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Once again I hear some-one,(TC) making a 'blanket' statments about something they don't partcipate, in except to 'deride'. And have even less, knowledge of.

I am a pick-3 predictor I post, 12-15, 'fresh' numbers each day.

Why do 'detractors', always multiply, what it will cost others to play.

For the most part, you only  play  the state you're in. So who is this 'mythical', being that plays everywhere there's a 'drawing'?

I make, a 'handsome living', playing pick3 and4, and have done so for a number of years.

I truly, don't understand, others, not being able to 'simply' say, "I don't participate" in something, for whatever reason ,without trying too, build a case, with 'suriptious fact' which shows both, their, lack of facts and 'Knowledge'.   

As far as Megamillions, Powerball, State Lottery, and Cash-5 games, are concerned, I generally buy 3, quik-pics, and play,  $2-5.00, of 'picks' consisting of numbers not on my 'quik-picks and due too be drawn. Over a 7yr. period, I've had, 5numbers, once, 4 numbers 3or4-times, and various other hits. Pure Luck!

I am a firm beliver, that if it's for you, it's for you. And if it's not, there's not a darn thing you can do about it.!   

"It's not easy, being, GREEN! "

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31334 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2003, 5:19 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by WIN D on September 18, 2003

Hey Laverne......if you want to have some fun with your number history for your state .....check this out.

Scan your daily numbers list. When ever you find a zero then look at the numbers that are around it.

When ever you see a ZERO in the list you will notice 90% of the time that:

1.)  a number 6 or number 3 hit the day before...or 

2.)  a 3 or 6  came the same day as the ZERO......or 

3.)  And this is the best part..!!  a 3 or 6 is coming the next day.

Try it with any States list....its a FUN thing...and a good thing to learn about . It's called "The OLD Man's Zeros Trick" 

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31334 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2003, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

winD - certainly true in ga. evening.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: September 18, 2003, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I got this message from WIN D. If there are anymore tips that you have about patterns & trends. BRING IT ON. All I want to see are Dollar $ign$ 

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31334 Posts
                              Posted: September 18, 2003, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

jazzy

Page 20 of 28