Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New breakthrough prediction system

Topic closed. 415 replies. Last post 13 years ago by visiondude.

Page 23 of 28
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1759
June 29, 2003
1156 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2003, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Also if the MAN UPSTAIRS doesn't answer your prayers that doesn't you mean you can't find a way to answer them yourself no matter what your petition might be.If you want a NEW car or a Lottery Windfall and it's not in the cards for him to give that to you go get it yourself.In fact I wouldn't ask for such things anyway jsut get them the best way you know how."BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY" is my Motto I'm SAVED but Catholic saved not Christian saved so we probably see things differently which is okay because that's why you have countries fighting each other over there religious beliefs or practices.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #1340
    April 6, 2003
    2450 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2003, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Wow this thread has more side-tracks than grand central station!

let's get back to the crazy theories...

here's one for discussion fodder... many lotteries use the same make and model drawing machines yet obtain different results... yet each history has it's trends and patterns... What could be contributing factors to the differences?

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #491
      July 16, 2002
      837 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2003, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Jazzy, let's see if I can explain this simply. I am not saying that people buy pick 3 tickets in every state. I am calculating the odds of you predicting winners. Let's take your 16 sept predictions. You picked 18 number sets for all states. 49 games per day x the 18 number sets = 882 picks. With that many picks the odds are high you will get 1 straight and several box hits. This isn't the odds for people playing your numbers. This is your odds for getting hits. So explain to me how your picks are better than quick picks. You don't get more hits than random numbers. You can call me all the names you want. But it doesn't change this fact.

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #491
        July 16, 2002
        837 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2003, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

>here's one for discussion fodder... many lotteries use the same make and model drawing machines yet obtain different results... yet each history has it's trends and patterns... What could be contributing factors to the differences?<

Air pressure, current fluctuations in the drive motors causing variations in the drum speed, temperature, timing of the ball release, variations in the manufacturing of the lottery machines etc.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
          light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2003, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on September 19, 2003

Also if the MAN UPSTAIRS doesn't answer your prayers that doesn't you mean you can't find a way to answer them yourself no matter what your petition might be.

so you would advocate by passing what God says might be best for you in favor of "getting" what YOU want?  not me.

sure there are some things that i can do myself.  the lottery isn't one of them.  if i am NOT "meant to",  it is a waste of time.  BTW,  he leads while i follow.  that means that i take the path that he dictates for me NOT the other way around.  so that means that when i "pray" i am waiting for the answer and then adjust to it.  my prayers are always delivered with what he wants me to do in mind.  i don't present God with a laundry list of things for him to do "for me".  and then if i don't get "it", push God aside so that i will. i don't bother giving God advice on how to better run my life.  more efficient that way and less time wasted on endeavors that will never happen.  pretty fun to watch.  but that is my approach.  you will have to wait and see if it's "successful".

ificircumventGodthevisiondies

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
            Clarksville
            United States
            Member #487
            July 15, 2002
            17638 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2003, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Most of the players I know who have made lots of money off P3 and P4 don't play a lot of numbers.  Most of them usually play less than  12 or 15.  They don't play every draw nor do they play everyday.  They track the numbers religiously...When one fo their numbers is going to hit instead of playing a dollar, they play anywhere from 10 to 50 dollars..per number.  On the cash 4 the amount is usually somewhere between 10 and 20 dollars on whatever number.  Like I said they make a living..There are also ones who like to get at least one straight hit per week which in Ky is $600.00.  They don't play everyday either.  They also track ...  If a person was going to make a living off of the numbers, it can be done but they must study past results, current patterns, and learn to bet smart.  By smart I mean that when they believe that their number is going to hit, they have to load it up.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #1340
              April 6, 2003
              2450 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2003, 3:26 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by Thomas Covenant on September 19, 2003

Air pressure, current fluctuations in the drive motors causing variations in the drum speed, temperature, timing of the ball release, variations in the manufacturing of the lottery machines etc.

now we're getting somewhere... Question is... what could we possibly know beforehand?

perhaps the air pressure, temperature (possible variables... might explain why some numbers appear to be seasonal...short term state changes...), Lattitude ,longitude (unique constants... may help determine the long-range state of the series of draws)

then the theory would have something unique to the draws, not just the matrix (6/49, 5/39, 6/69 etc...)

more...anyone?

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #491
                July 16, 2002
                837 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2003, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Hyper, read my post under Lottery Discussions "Predicting the Lottery"

United States
                  Member #1759
                  June 29, 2003
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2003, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

VisionDude of course I'm not saying you should pass up what God might have in store for you that's better,I'm just saying that you can have BOTH what you want and what GOD has too offer, one is a DIVINE gift the other is an EARTHLY gift to yourself.God wants us to have ABUNDANCE look how Mr.Whittaker was already a MILLIONNAIRE and still won all that POWERBALL money.Whether GOD had anything to do with it or not is DEBATABLE but you get my point I'm sure.

Cleveland,Oh
                    United States
                    Member #1856
                    July 16, 2003
                    531 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2003, 3:39 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by hypersoniq on September 19, 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Thomas Covenant on September 19, 2003

In OHIO 3/4/5 is done by air, 6 by gravity!

Now that the ping pong balls have numbers more than once that leaves that out & one sided or lop sided! The rooms all have A/C so anything realted to that is out!

Now we're getting somewhere... Question is... what could we possibly know beforehand?

perhaps the air pressure, temperature (possible variables... might explain why some numbers appear to be seasonal...short term state changes...), Lattitude ,longitude (unique constants... may help determine the long-range state of the series of draws)

then the theory would have something unique to the draws, not just the matrix (6/49, 5/39, 6/69 etc...)

more...anyone?

United States
                      Member #1759
                      June 29, 2003
                      1156 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2003, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Oh I almost forgot VISIONDUDE I also meant that if he doesn't answer your prayers AT ALL you can still find a way to satisfy your needs.Remember it may not be in GODS will to answer a prayer for a FINANCIAL windfall or be blessed with a NEW CAR.So I was just saying if that happens you don't have to go without just do it yourself.Some prayers are answered some are not and some are answered his way not yours.So if the answer is NO then say okay no problem I'll just do it myself no hard feelings toward the BIG GUY it just may take you longer by doing it yourself.

United States
                        Member #1047
                        January 17, 2003
                        348 Posts
                        Posted: September 20, 2003, 11:23 am - IP Logged

I truly belive in the power of God.

He rewards us for those who are in need by giving us a great job, good education, good health and and sound financial security.  If we didn't have the financial security, we shouldn't be playing lottery.

Let us all continue to pray and work hard for what we believe in.

Peace Out.

AIG

Don't blow all your winnings in one place - Choose Annuity

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: September 20, 2003, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

I agree.  God help those who help themselves and He done fine by me.

RJOh

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
                            Member #1687
                            June 16, 2003
                            1047 Posts
                            Posted: September 20, 2003, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

pick for master

did you type Jabez prayer  on net/ did you print it??

reread it/ it tells you/ GOD is the giver of all things/and gives only that which will be for your own good.he made your brain and knows before you all things, so if you say your doing it yourself/no way/ it's because he gave you the answers of how to do/ so GIVE IN and admit its not your way its HIS.

VISION DUDE  YOU HAVE YOUR WORK CUT OUT. BLESSINGS

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
                              Member #1687
                              June 16, 2003
                              1047 Posts
                              Posted: September 20, 2003, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

wondering

anyone seen any  posts fromBelgium??

it seems guru has disappeared??

meybe the belgium lotto is monthly?

oh well

curiosity killed the cat  ha ha

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

Page 23 of 28