Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New breakthrough prediction system

Topic closed. 415 replies. Last post 13 years ago by visiondude.

Page 27 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
Prometheus1's avatar - trace9

United States
Member #1344
April 6, 2003
177 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2003, 10:44 am - IP Logged

I have changed my mind on this fella. I thought he was a cheat. I believed that he was an intelligent person attempting to rip off the average player. Now, I don't believe this any longer.

I still believe he is wrong and there is an obvious disconnect in his logic and system. With this in mind, I no longer feel he is trying to cheat anyone. He is sincere but sincerely wrong.   

PROMETHEUS       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19900 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2003, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Guru,

If you really had a breakthrough prediction system, why would you be concern about convincing a bunch of skeptics?  You could do better using it yourself and laughing all the way to the bank, unless the only money you expect to put in the bank is from the sale of your software.  Good luck on your test. 

RJOh

Belgium
      Member #2220
      September 2, 2003
      553 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2003, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

RJoh

Why do I want to convince a bunch of sceptics ? Maybe because I and my college are standing a bit alone in the dark with this. Some of our friends did take the effort to come and look at it. They now believe it, but most just don't take the effort and say we are being foolish and stupid. It's hard when people you thought you could trust and rely on react like that. especially since it took such an effort to create it. + we want the world to know that it can be done and that randomness moves just like all other things in nature by rules. I'm thinking about contacting the university of Ghent here and try to convince them to support me  in writing a scientific report about this. And yes it would be nice if we could earn a little extra cash from the sales. The joy of winning something big will come after that. I guess that will be the point where most will open there eyes and come ringing at my doorbell to ask me how I did it. Think I'll say then that they are being foolish and stupid.

trent2275's avatar - balar crowned.png
        USA
        United States
        Member #2431
        October 3, 2003
        28 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2003, 12:27 am - IP Logged

can't wait to see the system.... im keen on trying new things.

Timmer692002's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
          Shelby Twp,MI
          United States
          Member #1883
          July 19, 2003
          290 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2003, 4:03 am - IP Logged

count me as one chomping

doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
            Member #2392
            September 27, 2003
            273 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2003, 6:14 am - IP Logged

Guru,

What is your back ground or field of study?

“If what you take for granted is wrong,  that makes you rethink some other things you know.”

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #1340
              April 6, 2003
              2450 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2003, 6:56 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by Guru on October 02, 2003

Problem is a combination of computing power and lotto draw results getting "jammed" somehow. There is a workaround for this, but I  need a supercomputer for that. If I run the most precise and time expensive method, my computer would be busy for aproximately a month or so to complete the entire process. 

I hear you there! I'm sure your system is much more efficient than my "brute force" method of experimentation... I'm relatively convinced that the RNG built into VB6 won't cut it... can't get a PC to run the big 20,000,000,000 seed test without crashing, got 200,000,000 to run cleanly overnight, but with no matches at all.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2003, 7:07 am - IP Logged

I've read this whole thread (took a while) and I just want to say that I agree with what Guru's trying to accomplish.  I agree with his reasoning...there is order to chaos.

Let's give the guy a chance to work on it...let's not discourage him.  I haven't seen any hype on his part about selling the product.

And I feel that a one-time test of his method is hardly an indicator of over-all performance.  I would hope that he posts some picks for several draws at least to get a general idea of how many numbers are coming in.

Good luck Guru!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                  Member #91
                  January 19, 2002
                  12011 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2003, 7:59 am - IP Logged

This should be interesting, Being a skeptic, I'm don't believe it can be possible, then I realize i'm typing on something that was almost unthinkable forty years ago, and I wonder if bill gates was on the LP, what might his take on this be.  Is the lottery really random, or is it a controlled randomness that can be manipulated by a "super analytical thought processor"

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Belgium
                    Member #2220
                    September 2, 2003
                    553 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2003, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Doodoohead :

I'm a professional 3d animator. I own a 3d animation company called "hoaxland". The name of the company has nothing to do with the software (already hear you saying, now I get it, the whole thing is a hoax). I have no other degrees (not a scientist or a mathwizzard). I just tend to become maniacally obsessed by the projects I begin.

This is an image I did for a 3d project, hope you like it

doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
                      Member #2392
                      September 27, 2003
                      273 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2003, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Here is my site Guru. It will help you. It helps me in the mornings just before they take me for my doggie walk and I have to do what I must do. I would like to feature your system on my site as soon as you have it completed. It flows.  I create some pretty cool 3-D images myself in the mornings up the hill behind my house next to my favorite tree. 

http://www.zombo.com/

“If what you take for granted is wrong,  that makes you rethink some other things you know.”

WILLSELL's avatar - chi
                        NJ
                        United States
                        Member #1924
                        July 28, 2003
                        113 Posts
                        Posted: October 3, 2003, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

40 years ago they scoffed at the idea of man in space .

50 years ago they called Einstine a quack.

Non-believers said man would never fly.

30 years ago a computer with the power of the one you are reading this from required a whole building

I'm sure that you can come up with many more things that they said "it couldn't be done".

Hey post them here . It might be interesting to read.

But do give the Garu a chance. 

United States
                          Member #2315
                          September 14, 2003
                          23 Posts
                          Posted: October 3, 2003, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guru.

I wanted to ask you, can lotto synchronizer be used with mega millions and powerball lotteries where you have to pick 5 numbers out of 52 or 53, or it will only work for 6/42 lottery? Can it also work for example with 6/59 lottery?

Belgium
                            Member #2220
                            September 2, 2003
                            553 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2003, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

MarkS

It works for any pick6 lotto with 20 to 60 balls

United States
                              Member #2315
                              September 14, 2003
                              23 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2003, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Guru

So it will not work with mega millions then? because in mega millions you have to pick 5 numbers from 1 to 52 and one mega ball from 1 to 52 also, well 5+1 actually makes it 6.

Page 27 of 28