Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New breakthrough prediction system

Topic closed. 415 replies. Last post 13 years ago by visiondude.

Page 26 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
Virginia
United States
Member #1712
June 20, 2003
1549 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2003, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Guru:

Never quit something you like doing... Take me and the way I pick my #'s, it took me a very long time to know and understand the number's and how they work in my system. It's just now starting to come around for me in the past few months. I see things a lot clearer now than before. As VISIONDUDE would say, I have "vision" now. All of a sudden one day, it "clicked." I keep getting closer all the time. When it happens, It will have a reason.

Chief 

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
    Member #1687
    June 16, 2003
    1047 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2003, 5:55 am - IP Logged

kbcherokee:

I really like your phrases/much thought/

loved the new pictures recent put on post.

especialy the(man/ woman ) indian pic. beautifull. going to see if I can

print it.  are you a real indian??  just wondering

blessings to you.                    (we all look to the sky)

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

Cleveland,Oh
      United States
      Member #1856
      July 16, 2003
      531 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2003, 11:39 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Guru on September 02, 2003

hypersoniq

Indeed, that's more or less what it does (cannot tell exactly how ofcourse)

color=#0000ffTrue Random Number Gen. IMG height=12 alt=icon src= http://aolsearch.aol.com/gr/pw.gif"> - 1Mbps. Guaranteed to pass any test! USB, Bus Powered, ActiveX Interface
      http://www.ComScire.com

And their is more Guru!

Cleveland,Oh
        United States
        Member #1856
        July 16, 2003
        531 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2003, 11:54 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by Guru on September 03, 2003

RJOh

Lotto synchronizer will not be the same as all the other progs.

It will be the first in its kind. There is not the slightest bit of similarity with analysing soft It WILL pick correct numbers.  We have been playing all the wrong numbers!

I am trying to reach a 90% guarantee? of having each time at least 3 numbers correct by picking 10 numbers from a 6/42 lotto.  That meens that for every 10 numbers you give out 9 will be right!

Everybody been wrong b/4 now you have all the correct      numbers!

Their is only so many correct numbers per state! With 30 state lotteries thats quite a bit of correct numbers! 

GLG!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2003, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Guru,

I you could come up with a way to pick 3 correct numbers of 10, then combined with a five positions wheel for 10 numbers with a guarantee match 3 in less than 150 lines, you would be able to play the Megamillions for nothing, an impossible dream.

RJOh

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #1340
            April 6, 2003
            2450 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2003, 10:13 am - IP Logged

While stumbling through the test_last_draw logic portion of the source code for the  Coincidizer© , I happened upon an oversight... I only have the P.A. stupid 6 data in sorted order (they way the state lists it on their website)... that's not truly representative of how the numbers come out. lowest isn't always drawn first. looks like the sorting subroutine can stay in place (same for cash 5... pending stupid 6 results)

Basically any "matches" may or may not have anything to do with the results as drawn... I'll try anyway for some stupid 6 pix (can't possibly do any worse than my other picks for stupid 6), but it looks like I will be confined to Powerball experiments as I have that in draw order also. 

Coincidizer© , more than just a clever name...

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
              Member #1687
              June 16, 2003
              1047 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2003, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

anyone hear anything from

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

Belgium
                Member #2220
                September 2, 2003
                553 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2003, 3:26 am - IP Logged

first Big test planned for

Belgium
                  Member #2220
                  September 2, 2003
                  553 Posts
                  Posted: September 30, 2003, 6:00 am - IP Logged

Luckycat:

It's not&

Calscorp's avatar - dnk st
                    Bakersfield
                    United States
                    Member #1568
                    May 24, 2003
                    421 Posts
                    Posted: September 30, 2003, 6:11 am - IP Logged

Let's hope

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #1340
                      April 6, 2003
                      2450 Posts
                      Posted: September 30, 2003, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Good Luck Guru!

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #1340
                        April 6, 2003
                        2450 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2003, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Looks like I'll miss my opportunity to experiment on the stupid 6 tonight, some problems passing control array values to subroutines are reaking havoc with the debugger... hopefully it all works by friday...

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #1340
                          April 6, 2003
                          2450 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2003, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Coincidizer© code finally working, got to add the latest stupid 6 draw (another rollover, big surprise there...NOT). should take quite some time to run the big test... 1 maybe 2 full days, hoping to come in friday morning to at least one match... or have it go faster than planned and toy with the data type of the seed variable...

seed range... -9999 to 9999 (range limit of RANDOMIZE() seed argument)

step .000001 (fine tuning ;-)  )

total seeds to be tested... 19,998,000,000 (yeah that's right, 19 BILLION! )

expected results based on sample testing... nill ... I have already tested 20,000,000 seeds between -1 and 1 with no joy...but at least I will be able to say "I tried". If by "coincidence" any picks are generated, I'll throw 'em in the Jackpot Games thread 5 minutes before showtime on friday night... (could, in theory generate more than one as it's sort order data that I have to work with for Stupid6, might go better for PB in draw order, but one game at a time...

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #1340
                            April 6, 2003
                            2450 Posts
                            Posted: October 2, 2003, 9:33 am - IP Logged

system crashed after unsucessfully testing 45 million seeds... must eliminate some overhead processing and try again... hopefully done before friday's drawing...

Belgium
                              Member #2220
                              September 2, 2003
                              553 Posts
                              Posted: October 2, 2003, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Hi folks,

I see you are being sceptic about the whole thing. Well I would be too honestly. I know I can not convince people with words. So I'll try to do it with numbers. I haven't been able to delivere the 90% guarantee consistently. Problem is a combination of computing power and lotto draw results getting "jammed" somehow. There is a workaround for this, but I  need a supercomputer for that. If I run the most precise and time expensive method, my computer would be busy for aproximately a month or so to complete the entire process. I do feel at the moment that I have reached the best feasable with the current home computer systems, so I decided to begin the test saturday next week. Although it does not give the consistency of the 90% guarantee (I'm dissapointed about that myself), it did manage to predict several 4, 5, 5+ and one 6 correct in my tests (aprox 100 draws tested). I am sure that if there is 1 system capable of making a jackpot dream reality (and with a reason, not pure luck), it'll be lotto synchronizer. You should realize that I have put a tremendous amount of work into this thing. Countless sleepless nights, working for 20 hours straight on untill I fell asleep on my desk, it's taking it's toll now. Sometimes it did hurt to see people being so sceptic about it. Because I know I'm right and you are all so far away. I would like to invite you all here at my desk to prove that I'm right, but that's impossible. I will be selling a product that was made with the most honest meanings, in that you can have trust. I am not a fraud selling something that does not do anything (would not be able to live with myself if I ripped off people). But I'm still going to need a littlebit of luck and your support to pass the tests here.

That is the most honest I can be with you all.

Greetings and hoping for good test runs,

Marco

Page 26 of 28