Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Lotto Magic - by Arlene Meeks

Topic closed. 192 replies. Last post 11 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 6 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23277 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2005, 8:03 am - IP Logged

I have counted the wins she has posted on her site  (this is not in the paid area). I have counted box hits and straight hits seperately. Meaning if a straight hit, I did not turn around and count it as a box too. Since I am not sure what her hot states are we can apply some math to all states for all draws and come up with a profit/loss for playing all 21 singles and 10 doubles for the year. Also keep in mind that she has stated that some of the wins may have been missed on this chart. I am thinking it is basically accurate tho and will only be counting hits that are posted. I am not going to guess what could be missing. Also, I have not taken the time to look to see if the result was a double or not.  This could of course increase the win amounts. Plus she just went public with her picks in Jan 05. 507 draws ( probably a little less as some startes do not hve a sunday game )from jan thru end of sept . 31 picks x $2.00 ( 1.00 box and 1.00 Striaght )..507 x $62.00 = $31,434.00 x 2 ( middayand evening ) = $62,868 is the cost of play..someone can corect me I am wrong..

Jan 05
Box wins    145 @ $150.00 = $21,750.00
Straight wins 39 @ $900.00 = $35,100.00

Feb 05
Box wins    130 @ $150.00 = $19,500.00
Straight wins 37 @ $900.00 = $33,300.00

March 05
Box wins    159 @ $150.00 = $23,850.00
Straight wins 44 @ $900.00 = $39,600.00

April 05
Box wins    148 @ $150.00 = $22,200.00
Straight wins 43 @ $900.00 = $38,700.00

May 05
Box wins    156 @ $150.00 = $23,400.00
Straight wins 35 @ $900.00 = $31,500.00

June 05
Box wins    168 @ $150.00 = $25,200.00
Straight wins 53 @ $900.00 = $47,700.00

July 05
Box wins    189 @ $150.00 = $28,350.00
Straight wins 49 @ $900.00 = $44,100.00

August 05
Box wins    202 @ $150.00 = $30,300.00
Straight wins 47 @ $900.00 = $42,300.00

Sept 05
Box wins    175 @ $150.00 = $26,250.00
Straight wins 40 @ $900.00 = $36,000.00

So in 9 months she produced wins totalling $569,100.00 - cost of play $62,868.00 shows a whopping profit of over $500,000.00. Also do not forget that some of the wins were doubles..so that will only add to the profit level. Win D also notice that she is getting more then 16 hits per week ( 84 hits a month )..so her numbers must mean something...rather then just picking any ole 31 sets outta the blue...

It's very easy to play Monday Morning Quarterback and say "if I did so and so, I'd be a millionaire!"

I'm highly doubtful of the math used here, and I'm sure if I spent the time to investigate this claim I'd easily pick out the missing variable.

There has not been a single person to claim that they have profitted $500K in nine months playing Pick 3 in a state lottery.  If she did such a thing, do you not think she would post it on her web site?

(Again, it's probably not even a "she" -- probably just some guy who made up the persona because it sounds appealing to the intended audience.)

If someone wants to prove that "Arlene" has what it takes, but they don't want to post "her" numbers publicly, I have a soution for you:  just send ME the picks for whatever state(s) she picks for one month -- privately -- and I will tally up the results at the end of the month.  I will never release the numbers to anyone.

Then, if the picks turn a profit, I'll be the first to post my congratulations and recommendation on the public forums.

I don't see any downside to doing that, and I think it would settle the debate decisively.

Want to give it a try?

Cheers

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

mglsr's avatar - candle
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #2369
    September 23, 2003
    3072 Posts
    Posted: November 20, 2005, 9:20 am - IP Logged

I have counted the wins she has posted on her site  (this is not in the paid area). I have counted box hits and straight hits seperately. Meaning if a straight hit, I did not turn around and count it as a box too. Since I am not sure what her hot states are we can apply some math to all states for all draws and come up with a profit/loss for playing all 21 singles and 10 doubles for the year. Also keep in mind that she has stated that some of the wins may have been missed on this chart. I am thinking it is basically accurate tho and will only be counting hits that are posted. I am not going to guess what could be missing. Also, I have not taken the time to look to see if the result was a double or not.  This could of course increase the win amounts. Plus she just went public with her picks in Jan 05. 507 draws ( probably a little less as some startes do not hve a sunday game )from jan thru end of sept . 31 picks x $2.00 ( 1.00 box and 1.00 Striaght )..507 x $62.00 = $31,434.00 x 2 ( middayand evening ) = $62,868 is the cost of play..someone can corect me I am wrong..

Jan 05
    Box wins    145 @ $150.00 = $21,750.00
    Straight wins 39 @ $900.00 = $35,100.00

Feb 05
    Box wins    130 @ $150.00 = $19,500.00
    Straight wins 37 @ $900.00 = $33,300.00

March 05
    Box wins    159 @ $150.00 = $23,850.00
    Straight wins 44 @ $900.00 = $39,600.00

April 05
    Box wins    148 @ $150.00 = $22,200.00
    Straight wins 43 @ $900.00 = $38,700.00

May 05
    Box wins    156 @ $150.00 = $23,400.00
    Straight wins 35 @ $900.00 = $31,500.00

June 05
    Box wins    168 @ $150.00 = $25,200.00
    Straight wins 53 @ $900.00 = $47,700.00

July 05
    Box wins    189 @ $150.00 = $28,350.00
    Straight wins 49 @ $900.00 = $44,100.00

August 05
    Box wins    202 @ $150.00 = $30,300.00
    Straight wins 47 @ $900.00 = $42,300.00

Sept 05
    Box wins    175 @ $150.00 = $26,250.00
    Straight wins 40 @ $900.00 = $36,000.00

So in 9 months she produced wins totalling $569,100.00 - cost of play $62,868.00 shows a whopping profit of over $500,000.00. Also do not forget that some of the wins were doubles..so that will only add to the profit level. Win D also notice that she is getting more then 16 hits per week ( 84 hits a month )..so her numbers must mean something...rather then just picking any ole 31 sets outta the blue...

It's very easy to play Monday Morning Quarterback and say "if I did so and so, I'd be a millionaire!"

I'm highly doubtful of the math used here, and I'm sure if I spent the time to investigate this claim I'd easily pick out the missing variable.

There has not been a single person to claim that they have profitted $500K in nine months playing Pick 3 in a state lottery.  If she did such a thing, do you not think she would post it on her web site?

(Again, it's probably not even a "she" -- probably just some guy who made up the persona because it sounds appealing to the intended audience.)

If someone wants to prove that "Arlene" has what it takes, but they don't want to post "her" numbers publicly, I have a soution for you:  just send ME the picks for whatever state(s) she picks for one month -- privately -- and I will tally up the results at the end of the month.  I will never release the numbers to anyone.

Then, if the picks turn a profit, I'll be the first to post my congratulations and recommendation on the public forums.

I don't see any downside to doing that, and I think it would settle the debate decisively.

Want to give it a try?

Cheers

Best challenge ever made Todd

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2005, 10:16 am - IP Logged

If you focus on the same numbers and play the same order each time they will hit that way about 1 time in 6 times. If you are playing Box only it will not matter when this happens.

Yes, Straights will occur 1 out of 6 times for the six way numbers and average 1 out of 3 times for doubles. 

If you  focus on one group of numbers we can answer questions about  how many times this will happen in a year for this group. We can tell on average how many times it will land as a box and a straight for both ..... But   But  ..... how you play is up to you. We can always answer questions about how numbers will act during the year and how many times each should occur... thats easy. The numbers will act the same if your betting or not ..... as a Box... or a Straight or not... but remember this .......     

Your cost will  double if you want to claim the profit for those times the numbers hit Straight.       

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20124 Posts
        Posted: November 20, 2005, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Christ I don't know what all the fuss is about. I, for the life of me can't figure out why an individual would want to spend money for someone else to pick their numbers, when you can get the same thing here at LP for nothing, zero, zilch,zippo.

There are a lot of good predictors here at LP, that give you their numbers for "FREE", why would you even want to pay is beyond me.!

I have a monthly sheet that gives you a total of (16) numbers to play for the month, (10) pick-3's, and (6) pick-4's. Now I'm not going to blow my own horn, but I've done very well since I implemented the "monthly" picks, and the best thing about this all of it are for "FREE" .

The only problem is that people (players) think that if someone does'nt hit everyday,their predictions are'nt good enough to play and they don't stay with it long enough to show that a profit can be made. It's very easy to put someone's predictions down when they are'nt hitting, and on the same token very hard to acknowledge their accomplishments when they do. But there is a big difference when you have to pay for this information, verses getting it for "FREE".

Players think that if they have to pay for this type of service, the predictions are gold and that they're going to be rich. So why not have the same dream for free here at LP.

Kind of a " No Brainer" to me. And that concludes my 2.479 cents worth...!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5913 Posts
          Posted: November 20, 2005, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Amen MD. That's my $0.521 cents to make a full 3 cents worth . All a person has to do is pay attention to prediction board and posts.

Carbob

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
            Member #17834
            June 28, 2005
            2083 Posts
            Posted: November 20, 2005, 11:55 am - IP Logged

I Agree! Now that was well said MADDOG. I might like the system but, your right. I realized it over a period of time tracking her #'s.

I was wondering does any one know how to do a formula in excel that can track full 3 digits. Like for a example:

take 123 and all 6 combo's. Then put a formula togeather that it will scan across the sheet in all cells and rows and look for the matches and count them. I track by combination.

Thanks,

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23277 Posts
              Posted: November 20, 2005, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

I agree Maddog!  The problem is that the "Arlene Meeks" of the world prey on people's needs and desires, and promise quick wealth.  I try to throw a spotlight on the tactics of those people who would otherwise be able to peddle their nonsense unabated.

By the way, there have been no "takers" of my challenge, as I expected.  I hope someone proves me wrong, and puts this "Arlene" up to objective scrutiny.  Again, I promise not to reveal the numbers, so there is no infringement of "Arlene's" policies.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                Beautiful Florida
                United States
                Member #5709
                July 18, 2004
                20124 Posts
                Posted: November 20, 2005, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

I agree Maddog!  The problem is that the "Arlene Meeks" of the world prey on people's needs and desires, and promise quick wealth.  I try to throw a spotlight on the tactics of those people who would otherwise be able to peddle their nonsense unabated.

By the way, there have been no "takers" of my challenge, as I expected.  I hope someone proves me wrong, and puts this "Arlene" up to objective scrutiny.  Again, I promise not to reveal the numbers, so there is no infringement of "Arlene's" policies.

I really wish someone would take you up on the challenge, and then maybe they can put this debate to rest...!

but i really don't think anyone wants to be proven wrong..

money talks and BS walks.

United States
                  Member #23383
                  October 11, 2005
                  485 Posts
                  Posted: November 20, 2005, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

I am awaiting an email from somone that will have all of the Oct sets. I will supply this as soon as  I get it. I also will have the list of the hot states for Oct.  What else do you want?

PS: I woke up kinda sickly today...chills, feeling blah  etc..but I will get this posted as quickly as I get it...

United States
                    Member #23383
                    October 11, 2005
                    485 Posts
                    Posted: November 20, 2005, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

update...There will be no posting of past numbers here by me...I got an email from Arlene's people instructing me not to.  If you want any info...then contact her directly via the email link that was posted by another member earlier in this thread...I am not going to risk my membership...I will also not be posting any more on this topic...

paurths's avatar - underground
                      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                      Belgium
                      Member #19287
                      July 29, 2005
                      2254 Posts
                      Posted: November 21, 2005, 2:02 am - IP Logged

The hills have eyes....

"I got an email from Arlene's people "... smells like there even is a CEO and perhaps even a janitor involved...

"I will also not be posting any more on this topic..." Eek this sounds like there's a hitman involved! Eek

fishy...

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: November 21, 2005, 2:29 am - IP Logged

After the past few statements, I can only say the following:

Todd, I would love to take the challenge. It would be lotsa fun. But even at the age of 41, I think I'm still too young to exit this planet.

This is exactly why I chose not to publish copyrighted info. I have enough problems to go around full circle, 17 times over. LOL

I will also not partake in this discussion either.....

This morning, two men in zoot suits knocked on my front door. All they said was to " Cool It ".

They left in a hummer limousine.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #22395
                          September 24, 2005
                          1583 Posts
                          Posted: November 21, 2005, 3:35 am - IP Logged

Wow!

What do you know?  Arlene Meeks isn't so meek.  This is the nice grandmother?

Arlene or should I say Donald Davis?  Obviously you've read this thread, how about stop the threats and take up the challenge?  If you are anywhere near as good as you say you are, show us!

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
                            Winnipeg
                            Canada
                            Member #14974
                            May 7, 2005
                            3649 Posts
                            Posted: November 21, 2005, 8:24 am - IP Logged

if some of you's are frothing at the bit to analyze meeks plays, why don't you throw todd a few bucks, buy it for a month. you have a money back guarentee if it don't work.

Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23277 Posts
                              Posted: November 21, 2005, 10:04 am - IP Logged

After the past few statements, I can only say the following:

Todd, I would love to take the challenge. It would be lotsa fun. But even at the age of 41, I think I'm still too young to exit this planet.

This is exactly why I chose not to publish copyrighted info. I have enough problems to go around full circle, 17 times over. LOL

I will also not partake in this discussion either.....

This morning, two men in zoot suits knocked on my front door. All they said was to " Cool It ".

They left in a hummer limousine.

Just for the record, you are speaking figuratively (not literally) about the "men in zoot suits" showing up at your door, right? 

Page 6 of 13