Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Lotto Magic - by Arlene Meeks

Topic closed. 192 replies. Last post 11 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 2 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
GBSSR's avatar - spider
PA
United States
Member #4284
April 8, 2004
999 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2005, 11:17 am - IP Logged

If It sounds too good to be true...................... ..........Thanks for your insight Sal and Todd!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
    BOSTON
    United States
    Member #48
    September 9, 2001
    3611 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2005, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Todd,amen to that so I stopped that phrase called "waste of money"

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
      E-Town,Ky
      United States
      Member #3493
      January 25, 2004
      6348 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2005, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Here is what you get,something that most of you have figured out over the yrs for yourselves.

You Get: 6 hot picks 3's, 10 Arlenes Pcks,                      10 high Roller #'s,  10 Dbles,  5 top pcks,                        and 5 hot p4's

and you very seldom get an update.I personally got the system to just check it out,and I have been doing the same thing since the 1970's when the lottery's was just getting started,Stick with what you see from the posters on the Lottery Post Forum and you will win much more.     

Saleo Paleo    

United States
        Member #23383
        October 11, 2005
        485 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2005, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to join, but i am skeptical about this. All I would need from my fellow lottery posters is proof that this works------one number for one state that I can follow,and I'll be sold! If it is so good why doesn't Arlene give you a trial membership or something similiar to prove this is good?

Sh e does offer a 30 day money back guarantee...so what is there to be skeptical about. Plus 2 of LP members have praised this gals work. To me that speaks volumes.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: November 18, 2005, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Todd is correct. Most of the systems out there are junk, however, there is always an exception to every rule.

Since 1988 I have spent close to $1500, if not more on systems. Believe me I know the rehashed systems out there. Arlene, prime-line from Steve Player, and the Cash Graphs, also from Steve have been the best so far.

I'm not pushing her system down anyone's throat. I'm only recommending her, if anyone wants to make a living with her system, just like she is. Of course it'll take some time to build a big enough bankroll to make a living, but you've got to start somewhere.

Considering the payout is $900.00, instead of $500.00, it shouldn't take long to build a bankroll big enough to quit your job.

Start out with .25 wagers, and then just parlay it.

If your not happy, just ask for a refund.

This is not a get rich quick scheme. It's a long term retirement plan.

United States
            Member #23383
            October 11, 2005
            485 Posts
            Posted: November 18, 2005, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I play pick 3 and pick 4 in 3 states. IL, SC and GA...I only play for extra cash..not to make a living.
            Results for Sept 2005. If I played her 41 pick 3 numbers at .25 and play evening only. The cost of play is 10.25 per draw.
            Let's assume that I started playing on 9/1 - 9/4 draw...I would be up 401.00..I could keep playing or simply stop for the month since that is close to my goal amount...

....My goal is to make about 500.00 a month in extra money..so to me this seems like a great number predictor gal..

I think the numbers can speak for themselves..

Skeptics will be coming outta da woodwork just waiting to chomp on this bit...cos they THINK they are the best pickers around and love knocking other peoples work..Well if their picks are so good then how come the majority of them don't even play their own picks?? or come up with a clever excuse to forget to play their own picks on a day that their numbers win. Laffs...

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #22395
              September 24, 2005
              1583 Posts
              Posted: November 18, 2005, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

While she sounds like a mother with a website - "she"  has too much experience in using "come on" phrasing on the website.  Smacks of Horse Racing systems that promise you will be making a living from your own private bank at the track.

Also, running a Whois, shows the website linked to other foreign sites.  So it is not just some mother with a little web space - it appears to be big business. 

I am not sure where some of you saw actual numbers to track?  Are the actual numbers only available after you paid cash?  When I clicked to see the past results, I only saw dates stated as winners - I didn't see the actual numbers to verify that they were indeed winners.

Does anyone know if she honors the guarantee?  Since there are local addresses involved, did anyone check the BBB?

I agree with Todd - buyer beware.  Until more people here can offer some proof. 

United States
                Member #23383
                October 11, 2005
                485 Posts
                Posted: November 18, 2005, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Even if she don't honor the guarantee..you can always dispute the charge on the credit card....more then one way to skin a cat....

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #22395
                  September 24, 2005
                  1583 Posts
                  Posted: November 18, 2005, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Good point, as long as they did use a credit card!

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                    E-Town,Ky
                    United States
                    Member #3493
                    January 25, 2004
                    6348 Posts
                    Posted: November 18, 2005, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Like I said if you are a big roller her method works well,But I will stick with my way,Check it out on Saleo's Ky/Ga/Tn's p3 Thread Three hits on Md drawing,and several this week.

Saleo Paleo    

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: November 18, 2005, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

She does honor her guarantee. I forget who, but someone on the post did get a refund with no hassles whatsoever. I just wish I knew the person's name.

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: November 18, 2005, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

I just did a search, and it was pinback who got the refund.

United States
                          Member #23383
                          October 11, 2005
                          485 Posts
                          Posted: November 18, 2005, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Well I just signed up...She updated her picks on 11/13...There are 5 hot states so she says...I am going to back checked these 5 states from the 13th forward and see how well they would have done...I will post my findings...

United States
                            Member #23383
                            October 11, 2005
                            485 Posts
                            Posted: November 18, 2005, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

My findings...

8 box hits and 2 straights  so 10 wins from 11/13 midday thru 11/18 Midday..

31 sets per draw x .25 =  7.75 x 54 drawings =  418.50 cost of play
                            wins totalled 300.00 in boxes and 450.00 in straights = 750.00

total profit 331.50

I would say that's pretty darn good....She says to play the doubles she posts if doubles have not came out in 5 days...so if you want to include that then there would have been 1 more box win...

United States
                              Member #23383
                              October 11, 2005
                              485 Posts
                              Posted: November 18, 2005, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

She does honor her guarantee. I forget who, but someone on the post did get a refund with no hassles whatsoever. I just wish I knew the person's name.

any idea why this person wanted the refund??

Page 2 of 13