Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Lotto Magic - by Arlene Meeks

Topic closed. 192 replies. Last post 11 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 13 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23260 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2005, 7:32 am - IP Logged

I finished posting the challenge on both the forums, and in the predictions board.  The forums thread is here: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/123472

The daily results can be found on the Winners page, starting today.

I had a Pick 4 straight hit yesterday also.  (Actually, I can't claim credit -- it was generated by the Lottery Post Quick Picks generator.)

We'll see how things go, but I have a funny feeling that the Quick Picks Generator will hold its own.

Maybe it will do so well that I should give it a name.  Maybe it will be "Madame Giselle's Picks". LOL 

I can see it now:

The Quick Picks Generator, er, ah Madame Giselle reaches into the netherworld of spiritual computer energy, hightened by the high-voltage current flowing through the circuits of the Lottery Post server, and captures the number of special radiant picks that you specify.  Some non-believers will call these numbers "random", but that is a shameful name for what we call "hot" numbers.

I could go on, but that would be too much fun for one day...

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2005, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Even tho Arlene's pick 4 is rather new to her selections..I am having fun tracking this....

The score is now

Todd 2    1 box and 1 straight/box

Arlene 1  1 box

We aren't tracking her p-4.

Yes, we are.  I'm tracking them over seven days, and she's losing.

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2005, 7:35 am - IP Logged

That's fine, but I never praised her p-4, since she doesen't put much credence in them anyway.

Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2005, 7:36 am - IP Logged

I'm sure she will give them even less credence after they're finished taking a beating.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2005, 8:27 am - IP Logged

I'm sure yours will do as good or better than Arlenes,I have had a daily check of her#'s for almost the last 2 months and it is no better than any of the posters on the forum,I would not play any of the #'s until I saw how worthwhile they were,therfore I haven't played any because when I did this I saw that in my opinion you would not be any richer but probley much poorer. 

Were you using the off-shore as a payout? That integral part should be just as important  as other criteria also. There is 3 parts to her system:

1: Her numbers.

2: Her five states.

3: Playing those numbers and states in the off-shore, for optimum payout.

If any one of those criteria are not met, then the whole test is moot.

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23260 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2005, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Wrong pacattack, there is nothing "Arlene" (Don) says about needing to play offshore.  Just wrong.  The picks, from what I understand, are meant to be played by anyone, using any method.

Are you saying that "Arlene" (Don) is advising and encouraging people to engage in offshore gambling?  They may not want you saying that about them.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2005, 8:51 am - IP Logged

She openly advises everyone who has bought the system to do so. It's located near the top of the home page, where she says something to the effect of " I want to share something with you that I recently found, that changed my life".

She's the one promoting that place.

In fact she has a link on her site.

Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23260 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2005, 8:57 am - IP Logged

So, are you saying that only people who gamble offshore should be user those numbers that Don sends out?  Interesting...

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2005, 9:01 am - IP Logged

So, are you saying that only people who gamble offshore should be user those numbers that Don sends out?  Interesting...

They don't neccessarily have to, but if someone wants to win $900.00 for a dollar straight win, instead of $500.00, they'd be the wiser.

By the way , on a another note, I like the new prediction board, which shows the winning numbers. Great job!

paurths's avatar - underground
                    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                    Belgium
                    Member #19287
                    July 29, 2005
                    2254 Posts
                    Posted: November 24, 2005, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

I finished posting the challenge on both the forums, and in the predictions board.  The forums thread is here: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/123472

The daily results can be found on the Winners page, starting today.

I had a Pick 4 straight hit yesterday also.  (Actually, I can't claim credit -- it was generated by the Lottery Post Quick Picks generator.)

We'll see how things go, but I have a funny feeling that the Quick Picks Generator will hold its own.

Maybe it will do so well that I should give it a name.  Maybe it will be "Madame Giselle's Picks". LOL 

I can see it now:

The Quick Picks Generator, er, ah Madame Giselle reaches into the netherworld of spiritual computer energy, hightened by the high-voltage current flowing through the circuits of the Lottery Post server, and captures the number of special radiant picks that you specify.  Some non-believers will call these numbers "random", but that is a shameful name for what we call "hot" numbers.

I could go on, but that would be too much fun for one day...

Yep, GA 7642
                    I should have played it straight... Bang Head

390735811/22/057,6,4,2Y11/22/05GA$0.25L$0.00
                        11/22/05IL$0.25L$0.00
                        11/22/05NJ$0.25L$0.00
                        11/22/05PA$0.25L$0.00
                        11/23/05GA$0.25W$93.75
                        11/23/05IL$0.25L$0.00
                        11/23/05NJ$0.25L$0.00
                        11/23/05PA$0.25L$0.00

Anyway, thanx Tod ! Big Grin

United States
                      Member #23383
                      October 11, 2005
                      485 Posts
                      Posted: November 25, 2005, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Rick G...

You said "That's my overall question....if someone has all the right picks, why are they bothering to waste their time selling them on the internet? Shouldn't they be too busy cashing in tickets and overseas accounts to be troubled by asking you to pay for their picks? I'd be on an island somewhere drinking rum and basking in the sun."

I can think of a few reasons why...

1) It doesn't take that long to place the bets..so there is time to update a site or whatever.

2) If I had picks I would play them..and  I would sell them too..why not help others that don't want to do leg work or those that don't have time to do their own leg work.

3) Yes by selling my picks I will be compensated for all my time and for suppliying a service that a "lazy" person or somone strapped for time didn't want to do. I see nothing wrong with paying for numbers if that is someones CHOICE.

4) I personally would not be working the site or wherever the picks where going to be sold from. I would pay someone to do it for me...meaning manage it for me..update it it for me...take care of refunds..etc...I would simply call in or email the person running it for me..and would tell them my picks for the day....

It's all about someones choice...and again..I see nothing wrong with someone being compensated for offering a numbers service...

Let's see..

casho profits from his service

arlene profits from her service

dashes prfoits from his service

mike k profits from his service

mjwinsmith profits from his service

and the list can go on....

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3102 Posts
                        Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I've never had a problem paying for a leg up on the game.  The question is whether the information is accurate or not.  If someone offers to sell me winning numbers, there should be a definition of what winning and losing means.  To me it not only means playing at a profit, it means a profit worth the trouble of playing to win, in other words going beyond breaking even, to being able to count on it to make a car payment, etc.  The other question is whether any real effort goes into the creating the predictions.  Am I looking at a hot pair paired off with several possible third digits or does everything look "quick picked".  If you drop all the picks into CoverMaster do you also have 100% 2if2of3 wheel coverage?  If not why not? BobP

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                          Member #17834
                          June 28, 2005
                          2083 Posts
                          Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:16 am - IP Logged

I've never had a problem paying for a leg up on the game.  The question is whether the information is accurate or not.  If someone offers to sell me winning numbers, there should be a definition of what winning and losing means.  To me it not only means playing at a profit, it means a profit worth the trouble of playing to win, in other words going beyond breaking even, to being able to count on it to make a car payment, etc.  The other question is whether any real effort goes into the creating the predictions.  Am I looking at a hot pair paired off with several possible third digits or does everything look "quick picked".  If you drop all the picks into CoverMaster do you also have 100% 2if2of3 wheel coverage?  If not why not? BobP

"There should be a definition of what winning and losing means. "

I found this a very interesting question????

Well if I go by this:

Earnings Disclaimer

We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for income. Earning and Income statements made by our company and its customers are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual.

As with any venture, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.

There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in gambling that we cannot foresee which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions.

The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your lottery play, that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.

Then what I do with a system no matter who's it is doesn't matter.

It's my choice to play what ever I want and how much $$$ I want.

No one is liable for your betting habits. So winning and looseing defined when buying someone else's # or system that gives you # can not be assumed winners or loosers till the results come in. So I guess that means any # I choice would be a winner till it's drawn as a looser. This also claims that these are the best #'s to play by there choice and you are agree by to that when you play them. 

I do this all the time with people on LP playing there #'s they give out. I don't win all the time but, there is a lot of #'s that are winners here on LP and the tools are so good thanks to Todd.

So I'm wondering now if someone says track your resullts and you use LP to do that on the prediction page does that mean you broke there rule?  They told you to track them but, didn't say how?? Which means you can do it any way you so feel fit.

Powerplayer

My 5 cents of words Thank You

Good luck to everyone!!!

Page 13 of 13