Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Lotto Magic - by Arlene Meeks

Topic closed. 192 replies. Last post 11 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 4 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
E-Town,Ky
United States
Member #3493
January 25, 2004
6348 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2005, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Remember the Hot box # is 752,257 etc.You can win from it if you watch when you play,it is hitting great in some states and others it is slow in.

Saleo Paleo    

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
    E-Town,Ky
    United States
    Member #3493
    January 25, 2004
    6348 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2005, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

I think that you can beat that result on your own ....and with less numbers too. Thirty numbers .... thats all you need. Static as well.

No big. 

30 #'s is the most I ever play and you can hit good with that amount 46 is quite a lot to play,you might come out to the good 2 to 3 days in a row then you miss for a few,I played them for one week and 3 days I won real good but the other 4 days I came out in the red, 3 days I cleared about $650 but the last 4 days I lost $725 but if you play it wisely and research each day it's a winner. 

Saleo Paleo    

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31334 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2005, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

>secondly, you are correct, it is copyright infringement to give out numbers

I understand you don't want to give out the numbers.  But I don't believe you can copyright a number. 

True, but you can copyright a system, which includes her numbers.

Do you think it would be fair to show Steve Player's 14 numbers and be displayed every night according to his Master Cash List?...every night here on this forum without his permission?

she  never discloses her system - just numbers.  no copyright on numbers

love to nibble those micey feet.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2005, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

>be displayed every night according to his Master Cash List?...every night here on this forum without his permission?

I agree with you 100% - just clarified the copyright thingy.

United States
          Member #23383
          October 11, 2005
          485 Posts
          Posted: November 18, 2005, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Well folks....tonight she hit 6 boxes and a straight pick 3..but none of her hot states hit..She has 5 hot states listed with 2 others if you want to expand your play...1 of the extra hot states did have a box win. Additionally, she hit a pick 4 box on Midday...Midday results pick 3 she hit 5 boxes and 1 of them was a double and 1 straight. 2 midday wins were from her hot states. 

I am impressed thus far.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23259 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2005, 12:19 am - IP Logged

I'm not impressed.

I'll be impressed when she posts numbers on the LP predictions board, and clearly demonstrates that she has a winning record.  Anything else is just blowing smoke.

You know what?  I also have numbers that I keep private, and after the drawing I see how much I would win, and I'd be a millionaire by now if I played them all.  What?  You don't believe me?  Why not?  Because I didn't prove it on the LP board?

Until she (or anyone else -- not picking on her in particular) posts numbers on the predictions board, it's all a scam to me.

In fact, I doubt it's even a "she".

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
              Member #23383
              October 11, 2005
              485 Posts
              Posted: November 19, 2005, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Todd,

I am a member of hers. On my previous post I mentioned the outcome of today's drawings. I just became a member of hers today.....and I am impressed....Also, not everyone on this site posts predictions on the predication board....If I play someones numbers..it is normally ones that are in a thread..I do not care for the prediction section as most folks listing there are using same numbers for all states...much better info/numbers comes from individual threads....but I guess everyone will play what they want, when they want and how they want....oh ,the joy of so many systems/methods to the lottery madness... ...Personally, I will play whatever system/meothd I see that is working...

On a side note: ..I am looking forward to Lottaloots straight picks that is in the works now located under the pick 3 thread...

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3102 Posts
                Posted: November 19, 2005, 4:07 am - IP Logged

When predicting nationwide I never had a problem getting  at least 30 hits per week with a set of 24 numbers good for 7 days.  The problem was never knowing which states would provide the wins, though some states did hit more often then others.  I also found if one were to play all 24 numbers in all the week's draws they would not earn a profit from the 30+ wins, playing at a profit was hit and miss like musical chairs, now your state shows a profit, now it doesn't.  BobP

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                  Member #17834
                  June 28, 2005
                  2083 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2005, 4:23 am - IP Logged

I Agree! It's not the #'s that make up the money it's where u play them.

Anyone can give you numbers to play but, figuring out the state it will land in and on what day is the hard part.

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                    Member #17834
                    June 28, 2005
                    2083 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2005, 5:25 am - IP Logged

Well folks....tonight she hit 6 boxes and a straight pick 3..but none of her hot states hit..She has 5 hot states listed with 2 others if you want to expand your play...1 of the extra hot states did have a box win. Additionally, she hit a pick 4 box on Midday...Midday results pick 3 she hit 5 boxes and 1 of them was a double and 1 straight. 2 midday wins were from her hot states. 

I am impressed thus far.

Hot State Wins:

NY,PA Mid-Day won and @ night NJ won. $$$$$$$ I took all that right to the bank.

States that won but, not listed as Hot: IL, (SC = striaght) DE,ID (Idaho), LA (BOX) OH & WI = straights!!!

That is a total of 3 straights & 7 boxes for 11/18/05

10 states won out of a total of 18 mid-day + 31 night = 49 states 10 wins = 4.9% Not bad!!

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

United States
                      Member #23383
                      October 11, 2005
                      485 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2005, 6:18 am - IP Logged

I am impressed thus far.

Hot State Wins:

NY,PA Mid-Day won and @ night NJ won. $$$$$$$ I took all that right to the bank.

States that won but, not listed as Hot: IL, (SC = striaght) DE,ID (Idaho), LA (BOX) OH & WI = straights!!!

That is a total of 3 straights & 7 boxes for 11/18/05

10 states won out of a total of 18 mid-day + 31 night = 49 states 10 wins = 4.9% Not bad!!

Powerplayer

I have gone over the numbers....you have it all listed correctly...I  play straight and boxed..so I would have won 3 additional boxes, since there were 3 straights...so to me its a count of 13 wins for 49 states..but if we are just counting hits then I suppose it would be 10...in either case....it's WONDERFUL!!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: November 19, 2005, 7:21 am - IP Logged

When predicting nationwide I never had a problem getting  at least 30 hits per week with a set of 24 numbers good for 7 days.  The problem was never knowing which states would provide the wins, though some states did hit more often then others.  I also found if one were to play all 24 numbers in all the week's draws they would not earn a profit from the 30+ wins, playing at a profit was hit and miss like musical chairs, now your state shows a profit, now it doesn't.  BobP

Here ya go Bob. I can name that tune in 20 numbers. LOL  This is an old post of mine from 2002. Maybe I should start selling this stuff.  I will put these 20 fella's up against anybodys static numbers.

December 9, 2002, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

The White House Economic Stimulus Picks US Flag

In order to form a more perfect union and stimulate the American economy, the White House Economic Advisory Board has issued these new perpetual picks for all states. The picks will remain in effect until further notice, and should result in a 12% hit rate for all draws in all states. We are the Government and we are here to help you. The offical Gov. Pick list is as follows:

068 268 468 026 046 246 028 048 248 024

135 137 139 157 159 179 357 359 379 579

As usual, it is incumbent for each citizen to report all hits to the nearest I.R.S. Office. At least one of these picks will appear as if by "Government Magic" every nine draws (on average). Each individual state will be responsible as to the specific time and frequency these stimulus picks will be issued. The power of the United States Government stands behind these picks for all Americans. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23259 Posts
                          Posted: November 19, 2005, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Todd,

I am a member of hers. On my previous post I mentioned the outcome of today's drawings. I just became a member of hers today.....and I am impressed....Also, not everyone on this site posts predictions on the predication board....If I play someones numbers..it is normally ones that are in a thread..I do not care for the prediction section as most folks listing there are using same numbers for all states...much better info/numbers comes from individual threads....but I guess everyone will play what they want, when they want and how they want....oh ,the joy of so many systems/methods to the lottery madness... ...Personally, I will play whatever system/meothd I see that is working...

On a side note: ..I am looking forward to Lottaloots straight picks that is in the works now located under the pick 3 thread...

Like I said, I am not impressed unless the person posts their numbers to the predictions board.  It's easy to "look" good when someone throws numbers out there and then trumpets the ones that actually hit, but the proof is when those hits are compared against all the losses in black and white on a system that does not lie (i.e., the predictions board).

True, not everyone posts to the predictions board, because only those who are willing to put their numbers up to scrutiny do so.  Nothing against anyone who doesn't; I just trust the numbers that are posted there.

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: November 19, 2005, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Bobp,

We should have a Big Loser Contest ! Everyone should post the same or (static choice numbers) 50 six way numbers a day for all states.

Now, if anyone can do this without hitting at least 12 boxes a day on average..... they win! The person with the lowest hit rate is the winner...Loser !

We can also have Honorable mention for anyone that can hit less than 1 Straight per day! 

P.SThis might just get the point out there for everyone to see.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23259 Posts
                              Posted: November 19, 2005, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Win D,

What a great idea!