Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Lotto Magic - by Arlene Meeks

Topic closed. 192 replies. Last post 11 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 10 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Clarkston, Michigan
United States
Member #76
January 6, 2002
8528 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2005, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

I was going to keep my mouth shut.  BUT, since my name was mentioned, I am going to respond.

Her numbers hit.  There are alot of numbers to play.  The basic set cuts it down but it doesn't always hit straight and at a buck a box and a buck a straight, it gets mighty expensive. She gives you a hot box but it still is too expensive for me unless I see it in my numbers.  Do I play her numbers? No, not unless they are in my own system.  They are used for a comparison purpose for me.  If I didn't have my own system, would I have bought into hers?  NO......I trust no one but me.  Her updates are fewer than what I expected.  I was disappointed in that. 

Her Pick4 numbers do hit but not steadily (there are gaps) and most of the time, box.  Make a profit?  Maybe, but the Pick4 is too risky for me.

If, by chance, Mr. Davis was referring to me using Arlene's numbers on the prediction board to rise to the upper tier, I absolutely do not use them. I respect copyright.  Occassionally, if they are in MY system(I can provide proof of that), I will post it but most often not.  I just gave 3 numbers on my November Monthly thread......3 numbers.....and they are hitting at a steady pace.  I do that for free.  People just don't use them .....lol...don't know why but they don't ....hit again today midday.  I am not bragging....others on here do the same.......I just want to make a point that numbers are free on here.....proven predictors who win. 

So, if you think I support Arlene Meeks, you are wrong.  I have her numbers, paid for them.....and I said her numbers, DO HIT.......but there are many numbers......WIN D put a list out of "rare numbers"......they will also hit often......everyone has a choice of what to play.  I use Arlene's numbers as a comparison as I would never even play 10 numbers boxed at a buck for every state or for that matter, a quarter.....because 50% of the time you are dealing with a box, maybe even more percent.  The people who say they track those numbers.....need to track them for every state.....and figure the cost of playing those numbers in every state box and straight......then you will see the picture........I don't even do the all states thingie with my predictions on the prediction board even though I would have made a bundle this month............it is just not wise spending.  Pick a couple numbers.....and play those.....no matter if you get them from Arlene's site or the prediction board. 

Sandy

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23273 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2005, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

My Quick Picks hit just as often.  That says it all.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Amarillo/Austin
      United States
      Member #1424
      April 25, 2003
      696 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2005, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

My issue is not whether the numbers hit or not.

The issue is advertising a free trial and not giving one.  All she gives you is something called the "flakey system" which is not a free trial of the system. 

In the real world, that is considered false and misleading advertising.  Anyone who wants to spend good money for someone else's numbers is free to do so.  Claiming to give a free trial and offering something else is called bait and switch.  That is illegal.  Now call the lawyers, Don . . .

Orangeman 

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2005, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

So if i accidently came up with, e.g. 10 pick3 numbers, and they would happen to be 10 out of the 31 from A. Meeks, i would be violating copyrights?
        Even if i'm not a member of the club...

As long as it is not "the system" behind it that gets thrown in the open, i really don't see how one could ever drag your "behind" into court, over a couple of numbers....

Should anyone from now on be concerned, very concerned, when putting their numbers on the prediction board?
        Assuming 24 being singles and 7 doubles or so, that covers 165 numbers, or one in 6. Should at least produce a few hits a day, when covering all states. (twice, midday & evening? Double that "few hits")

Do they?

What a joke! Roll Eyes

Next thing will be that one will not even be permitted to post that for NY numbers LDR 8 is 40 draws out, 9 is 23 out and 7 is at 17 skips today... olé, anyone playing them LDR's and wins with them, i'll drag you into court. Olé! Jester

moreno1966's avatar - techno eye.jpg
          roxbury
          United States
          Member #26651
          November 20, 2005
          43 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2005, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

ALL i'm saying .What's wrong with sharing the system so we can beat  the lottery.WE can all learn from each other.SO arlene or ddavis put up or shut up

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
            E-Town,Ky
            United States
            Member #3493
            January 25, 2004
            6348 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2005, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Like I said I have had the system for two months ,and it works,But I can take my system's and work up 30 #'s and hit just as well,way back when I was posting 30, pick 3's for all states I hit just as well ,but I sure couldn't afford to play them all Just a few, like Todd  and Sandy stated anyone can do that.

Saleo Paleo    

United States
              Member #23383
              October 11, 2005
              485 Posts
              Posted: November 22, 2005, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I'd say that 4 hits outta 7 midday states is pretty darn good....166.00 in profit at 1.00 box/1.00 straight..if you play at .25 level then divide by 4..( 41.50 )..but a win is a win......I'm taking that to the bank!!....hehe

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                Clarkston, Michigan
                United States
                Member #76
                January 6, 2002
                8528 Posts
                Posted: November 22, 2005, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

well, keep playing that way dman and you will be taking nothing from the bank.......hehe........too many numbers, too many boxes.....too much risk.  Come back in a month or so playing all those states and tell me you are ahead.......

Sandy

United States
                  Member #23383
                  October 11, 2005
                  485 Posts
                  Posted: November 22, 2005, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Sandy, you didn't say anything near what you are saying now back in sept. when you posted on this topic in another thread....amazing!!...

People question a system..then they question the wins...geeezzzzz...

Plus I will be dropping back to the 2 hottest states that they recommend playing...the point was to get a few good hits...so the bank can support it's own play without adding to my risk...

by the way all states from 11/13 midday..thru last night 11/22 night draw...showed a profit of about 1300.00...I haven't tracked the hot states from 11/13 forward yet..but trust me I will....

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: November 22, 2005, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

I would run my system along Arlene's any day of the week.  I can get hits every draw..  The only question is.. which numbers go with which states..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: November 23, 2005, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Well...I just did a quick run on last night's numbers.

It isn't 31 numbers that you have to play. Her top five picks are just 5 numbers from 26 general numbers. Those five are the best of the 26. Those five are just a repeat within the 26 numbers

26 numbers+5 top picks=31.

If I had wagered at that off-shore place, with .50 cents straight/.50 boxed, I would have netted $110.00 last night. She had 3 box hits.

Cost: 26x$1.00x5 states=$130.00

Won: $240.00

Netted: $110.00

Not bad for doing relatively nothing. Imagine a straight hit thrown in the mix.

Three words come to mind:

Parlay,parlay,parlay.

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: November 23, 2005, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

My Quick Picks hit just as often.  That says it all.

Just for fun Todd, give me 26 numbers that you think are magical and I'll do a profit comparison list every night for the next seven days.

Also give me five states that you want to play those 26 numbers in.

If your not interested, anyone who wants to give it a crack is welcome.

Thanx.

P.S. I'm also interested in what the findings will be, because I want to know if any old numbers are just as good as hers.

I can't list her numbers, but I know you can trust in me. I can only show profit/loss. I would only be fooling myself if I cheated.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: November 23, 2005, 1:53 pm - IP Logged
                                  068 268 468 026 046 246 028 048 248 024

135 137 139 157 159 179 357 359 379 579

012 123 234 345  456  567  678 789 098 019

Try these....they are easy to track.

These numbers can leap tall buildings in a single bound.   

They once Stimulated the whole United States Economy

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: November 23, 2005, 2:14 pm - IP Logged
                                    068 268 468 026 046 246 028 048 248 024

135 137 139 157 159 179 357 359 379 579

012 123 234 345  456  567  678 789 098 019

Try these....they are easy to track.

These numbers can leap tall buildings in a single bound.   

They once Stimulated the whole United States Economy

I also need 5 states to play them in.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: November 23, 2005, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

What the heck....Use her's ..... that will make it easy to track.

How or When .. will we know her 26? 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Page 10 of 13