Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Lotto Magic - by Arlene Meeks

Topic closed. 192 replies. Last post 11 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 8 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #23383
October 11, 2005
485 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2005, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Yes I was thinking that chopperhead was in reference to motorcycles ...big difference in motorcylces and snakes...

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20119 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2005, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Yes I was thinking that chopperhead was in reference to motorcycles ...big difference in motorcylces and snakes...

Well, if it aint a "Harley", then it's a "Sidewinder"...! 

Harley Man

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
      Brooklyn, NY
      United States
      Member #26302
      November 16, 2005
      594 Posts
      Posted: November 21, 2005, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

The only way to know if the system work is to try it. But it would have been nice if before we buy it at least get some numbers for free. I'm thinking of getting it.Hyper

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23273 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2005, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

That was a pretty interesting, humorous response by Copperhead.  Obviously, as copperhead states, he is the publisher of that web site, and the one raking in the money from the business.

You can tell that the light is being shined on his shady business in public for the first time, because it evoked such a strong response.

Even though you couldn't help but post a profanity-laced response (quite crude and rude -- not very becoming), I'll leave it untouched so people can see the type of slime who is benefitting from their payments.

You proved one thing:  that "Arlene Meeks" is nothing but a persona, which you desparately want to maintain the illusion of.

You should be ashamed.

It's also humorous that you talk about Lottery Post being "filled with ads".  LOL  Got news for you buddy:  Lottery Post has some of the fewest ads of any site of its kind, because I fund most of it out of my own pocket.  Dream on!

I hope people see you for what you are: a common huckster.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #23383
          October 11, 2005
          485 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2005, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Laughs...well I guess if she sues you then you will ge to meet her face to face..I hope that does not happen..

I guess that until a member of hers posts something negative about her and the picks..then this topic is moot. 4 members of LP..sandy k, powerplayer, pacattack and myself have praised her work..and NOT one person has said anything negative....most folks can make their own conclusion from that...

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
            Winnipeg
            Canada
            Member #14974
            May 7, 2005
            3647 Posts
            Posted: November 21, 2005, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

did i say i'm joining too:)

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
              Beautiful Florida
              United States
              Member #5709
              July 18, 2004
              20119 Posts
              Posted: November 21, 2005, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Well, mr. d.davis, chopperhead or whatever you want to call yourself today. I'll have you know I'm nobodys "sidekick" as you refer to me in your post. I'm my own person and this is a public forum for members of LP, and if I've got something to say, I'll damn well say it.! You say you are a patent attorney? You want to talk about infringment rights, you came here, we didn't go there.!

The next time you can refer to me as Maddog, not sidekick. Your actions pertaining to this matter speak louder than your words.

Moon Walk 

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #22395
                September 24, 2005
                1583 Posts
                Posted: November 21, 2005, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Don,

Finally, a live person.

The prediction board could be your Holy Grail.  How much would you pay for positive advertising?  $47?  How about a published 30 day workout with yours/Arlenes numbers.  Amounts to the samething as refunding $47.   If it turns out good like you say, thousands will see it.  Many will join. 

It has to be set up in a structured way with clear rules.  If you sponser the numbers, certainly no violation of your agreement.  Clear it with Todd first.  Nothing short of that will sell me.  You want to make it specific to Michigan, so much the better.

Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23273 Posts
                  Posted: November 21, 2005, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Don,

Finally, a live person.

The prediction board could be your Holy Grail.  How much would you pay for positive advertising?  $47?  How about a published 30 day workout with yours/Arlenes numbers.  Amounts to the samething as refunding $47.   If it turns out good like you say, thousands will see it.  Many will join. 

It has to be set up in a structured way with clear rules.  If you sponser the numbers, certainly no violation of your agreement.  Clear it with Todd first.  Nothing short of that will sell me.  You want to make it specific to Michigan, so much the better.

Don't be silly, he wouldn't touch that challenge with a 10-foot pole.  He threw the grenade in the room, and has now left.  You don't think he would stick around to prove his numbers actually work, do you?  It's much easier to sell "systems" when you don't need to prove anything -- you just write pages of blah blah text (just like the web site) and then promptly leave again.  As I explained before, lots of people are taken in by lengthy text.  The more text you write, the more these people will believe it's true.

Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23273 Posts
                    Posted: November 21, 2005, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

By the way, for those interested, you may want to check and see how my five All States Pick 4 predictions do over the next seven days (starting yesterday).  I'm comparing the Lottery Post's Quick Picks Generator to "Arlene's" numbers.  So far I have one hit today ($200).

United States
                      Member #23383
                      October 11, 2005
                      485 Posts
                      Posted: November 21, 2005, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Are you comparing a pick 4 game to a pick 3 game???

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23273 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2005, 12:30 am - IP Logged

No, to "Arlene's" Pick 4 numbers.

For Pick 3, it looks like "Arlene" has 41 different numbers for all states -- are you really sure you want me comparing to a set that large?  I thought a Pick 4 test would be a little more reasonable.  In either case, I'm pretty confident the trusty Quick Picks generator would do just as well as those 41 numbers.

United States
                          Member #14717
                          May 1, 2005
                          12 Posts
                          Posted: November 22, 2005, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Orangeman I have taken a second to look through the Lottery Post rules. It appears you have broken a couple of them.

-No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people.

-No personal attacks. Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. This includes any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

It doesn't appear that it will cause you any problems with your membership though as the owner of the site enjoys breaking them also. What an class operation this place is.

Here are a couple of quick examples of how these people overlook details and facts;

- Todd references a profanity laced post by me, yet I am having trouble seeing any profanity. Was it my reference to Maddog's post where he used BS, accept I kind of spelled it out? Was that my profanity laced post? Do you people see what a twisted web this guy weaves? He has no respect for facts or accuracy.

- Orangeman takes a quick read of my earlier post and referes to me as "Copperhead". He is then corrected but then comes up with some ridiculous comeback about me being a snake or something to cover it.

- One person reading this thinks I said I was the attorney, when in fact I said my brother was.

- Somebody earlier said they received an email from Arlene about a meeting with her boss. Yet nowhere in that email was the term boss ever used. But I know, details, details. People see what they want to see.

I could go on, but why bother?

And then there is Todd. What a braniac this guy is huh? I offer him some facts and another point of view thinking he might realize his errors and make it right. Then all he does is continue to dig himself a deeper hole. Sir you have a major issue coming your way. I hope you know a good lawyer. I am the low life? Todd you might want to look back through your posts and re-think that one. You have lost alot of respect from quite a few of your members on this witchhunt of yours. I can't even believe the email I have received about this. But I know Todd, details details, who needs the details?

Maddog - I am sorry if I offended you by calling you Todd's sidekick. That would offend me too. Yes it's a Harley! Is there any other choice?

Truecritic- you could have had a live person at any time to discuss this if you had made any attempt to do so. Unfortunately I was made aware of this "discussion" by a member and had to find you. I would relish in such a challenge. Unfortunately many of the same picks we are using today were in use in January. The picks do not require major updates, but only minor tweaking from time to time. So again why sell anything if it is in the public domain already? Again the bottom line is that we have disclosed as much as we can while still keeping the picks confidential to our members. If that isn't enough information for you to make a decision, then you take a pass. Well confidential with the exception of those that publicly solicit others to send him that proprietary information.

I have nothing to gain by coming on here and stooping to the level of some of Todd and his cronies. Nobody will win here. I can sit here and give a rebuttal for anything they say, and continue to make them look as ridiculous as they are, buut what's the point? Bottom line is they have never tried the product at issue, but seem determined to make their ridiculous comments because they can't have a crack at it for free. That's really what this is about.

Todd I really had hoped you would have addressed a few of the questions I had posed to you about researching all of your advertisers etc. But I guess by not answering any of those questions, you did answer them. I think you and I will finally get a chance to meet. You are going to legally be held accountable for your baseless comments and accusations. You have now slandered two people by the way.

I have been advised by legal counsel to refrain from posting here any more. I'll try to adhere to that advice. So thanks to those Lottery Posters that offered your support. Thanks to the many of you that saw through this cesspool of slop and became members. We'll work hard to make you happy members. I guess they aren't lying when they say any publicity is good publicity. I apologize to anybody that was offended by this thread, but I didn't start it. I will finish it though.

Until we meet again Todd.......

PS. Todd,  Arlene has not made any claims of success with the Pick 4 games. She does list 5 of her favorite picks and that is the extent of her Pick 4 coverage. But of course those are just more facts and details that you have chosen to overlook. She has been working on a Pick 4 method for a few years. As soon as she has a handle on it maybe she will send you a FREE copy so you don't have to start another witch hunt ;)

I doubt that will happen though as I know she has already taken you off her Christmas card list.  :)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving holiday to everyone.

United States
                            Member #23383
                            October 11, 2005
                            485 Posts
                            Posted: November 22, 2005, 12:55 am - IP Logged

ok...well anyon can compare whatever they want....some days I have been known to play all 90 doubles boxed before if I was confident that a double was due..does that need debated??? The point is that people will play what they want,,,as many as they want..as often as they want...most use more then one method or source for their choices....if y'all get a thrill outta comparing apples to oranges then by all means have at it....I love comparing my picks to that of other systems or methods...this helps me me in determing if  I am on the right track...if my picks appear on more then one workout...then well I am certain that number will come in...does it work always...no...but nothing is 100%....especially the lottery..

United States
                              Member #14717
                              May 1, 2005
                              12 Posts
                              Posted: November 22, 2005, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Jeesh, here we go already. Todd if you have a list of 41 picks then you have an outdated list. Just another demonstration of how you overlook the facts and run off half ed with inaccuracies. Maybe your mole can get you the current list. The picks list is always 31. What you have was a temporary playlist that was used when the doubles were hitting so strong awhile back.

Page 8 of 13