Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Lotto Magic - by Arlene Meeks

Topic closed. 192 replies. Last post 11 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 3 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2005, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

She does honor her guarantee. I forget who, but someone on the post did get a refund with no hassles whatsoever. I just wish I knew the person's name.

any idea why this person wanted the refund??

Yes I do. I just went back to see his reason, and it was an unfortunate one.

As much as I like Pinback, I disagree on his decision. He said he back tested in Ohio and he would have been in the hole.

What he failed to do was back test the hot states, not just one state.

You have to play the hot states to win consistently. He should have back tested the hot states, and then make a decision.

Go to search forums and type in arlene meeks. There will be two choices. Pick the second one that says the title "any info on arlene meeks". His statements are there.

United States
    Member #23383
    October 11, 2005
    485 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2005, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

ohh now thats a reason...LMAO...some people can't read the complete instructions...they only read what they want...

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2005, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

ohh now thats a reason...LMAO...some people can't read the complete instructions...they only read what they want...

I Agree!

United States
        Member #23383
        October 11, 2005
        485 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2005, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

I finally figured out how to serach this site....LMAO....I found that other thread you mentioned....Interesting read...

PS: No more pms asking for her numbers..I will not divulge this info..

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: November 18, 2005, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

I finally figured out how to serach this site....LMAO....I found that other thread you mentioned....Interesting read...

First, I like to ask what LMAO stands for, and secondly, you are correct, it is copyright infringement to give out numbers.

So far I've learned what imho, and fyi mean....still learning...LOL

United States
            Member #23383
            October 11, 2005
            485 Posts
            Posted: November 18, 2005, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

First, I like to ask what LMAO stands for, and secondly, you are correct, it is copyright infringement to give out numbers.

So far I've learned what imho, and fyi mean....still learning...LOL

LMAO means laughing my butt off.....

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: November 18, 2005, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanx, I just got a pm from someone who explained it.

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                Member #17834
                June 28, 2005
                2083 Posts
                Posted: November 18, 2005, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Well I was right about this was going to blow up talking about her system. The people that have it know that useing it can be profitable and the people that have never used it say the same thing like they always do when they have never used a system. It's a rip off!!!

I don't know any lottery program that can give #'s and not change them on a daily or weekly and continue to win.

Her #'s start as low as 1 three digit # or you can use her top 5 or which ever you feel fit.

I personally will stick to my word and say this system works. I do agree that yes you do need some money to work the system. You tell me of a system you don't have to put out 5 bucks or more.

The first day I used her system I won over 500 bucks. I hit 2 straights. I have player her #'s in her hot states and also have played around and used her #'s in only one state. Out of a week of playing her #'s in non-hot states I was still winning.

Those of you that want to try it I welcome you. Those of you that continue to say that the system doesn't work then no $$$ to you.

Over all use what you think will work. There is a lot of scams out there but, there is one thing her site does that no other does. She updates it. She answers your questions quickly and she also give helpful advice and tips and fun ways to try things for a couple of days. Most inportantly she gives a refund with no questions asked. There is a LP person here that can prove that.

All the other lottery programs I have seen/used or got from someone I knew to try have always failed. There support sucked if there was any and like todd said half the time there the same system with a different name.

Her system is not this. If someone here can prove that there is another system out there that wins every day in at least one state useing 31 #'s and not changeing them for at least 1 to 2 months.

Please PM me other wise my option stays.

Powerplayer

my 3 cents LOL

Good luck to everyone!!!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #22395
                  September 24, 2005
                  1583 Posts
                  Posted: November 18, 2005, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

>secondly, you are correct, it is copyright infringement to give out numbers

I understand you don't want to give out the numbers.  But I don't believe you can copyright a number. 

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: November 18, 2005, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Well I was right about this was going to blow up talking about her system. The people that have it know that useing it can be profitable and the people that have never used it say the same thing like they always do when they have never used a system. It's a rip off!!!

I don't know any lottery program that can give #'s and not change them on a daily or weekly and continue to win.

Her #'s start as low as 1 three digit # or you can use her top 5 or which ever you feel fit.

I personally will stick to my word and say this system works. I do agree that yes you do need some money to work the system. You tell me of a system you don't have to put out 5 bucks or more.

The first day I used her system I won over 500 bucks. I hit 2 straights. I have player her #'s in her hot states and also have played around and used her #'s in only one state. Out of a week of playing her #'s in non-hot states I was still winning.

Those of you that want to try it I welcome you. Those of you that continue to say that the system doesn't work then no $$$ to you.

Over all use what you think will work. There is a lot of scams out there but, there is one thing her site does that no other does. She updates it. She answers your questions quickly and she also give helpful advice and tips and fun ways to try things for a couple of days. Most inportantly she gives a refund with no questions asked. There is a LP person here that can prove that.

All the other lottery programs I have seen/used or got from someone I knew to try have always failed. There support sucked if there was any and like todd said half the time there the same system with a different name.

Her system is not this. If someone here can prove that there is another system out there that wins every day in at least one state useing 31 #'s and not changeing them for at least 1 to 2 months.

Please PM me other wise my option stays.

Powerplayer

my 3 cents LOL

Well spoken.....except for a couple of syntax things    but in general...I coudn't have put it any better.

Good show.......!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: November 18, 2005, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

I think that you can beat that result on your own ....and with less numbers too. Thirty numbers .... thats all you need. Static as well.

No big. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: November 18, 2005, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

>secondly, you are correct, it is copyright infringement to give out numbers

I understand you don't want to give out the numbers.  But I don't believe you can copyright a number. 

True, but you can copyright a system, which includes her numbers.

Do you think it would be fair to show Steve Player's 14 numbers and be displayed every night according to his Master Cash List?...every night here on this forum without his permission?

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: November 18, 2005, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

ZEN357 started this thread, and tonight's Florida p-3 was 753. HMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: November 18, 2005, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

All righty then. That's significant isn't it ? Go with that. 

Florida is a funny state. Reminds me of an old girl friend I used to have.  

Hey Look over there ......it's a puppy!

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: November 18, 2005, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Do you have enough kennels?

Page 3 of 13