Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Global Lottery Solutions (G.L.S)

Topic closed. 195 replies. Last post 7 years ago by StrikeSentinel.

Page 4 of 14
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #85601
January 19, 2010
11 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2010, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi my friend I am doing OK have been working on an easier way, If you remember my Examples files I did split the draws as this is the only way I know of finding the number and the space that it comes out in, if that sounds double dutch it is as its a way that has been passed on to me years ago, but never mind that just do a list Sat-Wed and Sat does = Wed,your problem would seem to be what pairs with what I can't answer that as it would then be easy for someone to ruin everything, and this popular site, but as I said you are on the right track, my friend is going to join in with these discusions, I am waiting for him to announce himself, on this thread until then I can only say Sat=Wed and put them into a simple graph.

Good luck,

billybouy..

Hello everybody,

I have followed my good friend's (billibuoy's) advice to join this forum. I'm glad to have done so as I find a lot of useful ideas to tackle the lottery problem. I must mention billibuoy's patience, support and guidance in this direction. I've also seen Moses's theory on the lottery. I find it very interesting. It is an example of lateral thinking that seems to me to be working just fine. I'm very keen on finding out more about it and Moses has my full support. From a Newtonian point of view it may seem groundless. But if the system works, perhaps one should leave fundamentals or malicious comments for some other time. It's not good/nice to throw spanners in the works, is it? It is very likely, the system Moses has come to achieve relies on high observational skills and his ability to connect seemingly unrelated aspects (varieties) of the same phenomenon (lottery). This is something not to be criticised but encouraged and valued.

I am willing to share in the experience and also give something back to this lovely community. I can do a little bit of programming in QBasic. It is simple, unsophisticated and very efficient for churning numbers (sadly, it's rather poor in terms of graphics). My programs will work under MS-DOS or Windows and are very fast. They are also free of charge and there's no strings attached. As a hobbyist programmer, there may be things beyond my capabilities, as well.

billibuoy, my friend, thanks again for your good directions.

God bless everybody,

martor54

United Kingdom
    Member #70630
    February 7, 2009
    734 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2010, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi martor54 you finaly found where I hide out I hope you enjoy your stay on this site there are lots of interesting theories on this site, If you still have the files I sent you imagine what would happen if you increased those filters to 6, do you follow me.

Billybouy..

Sometimes we can't see the woods for tree's, " so we have to clear a path "

United Kingdom
      Member #85601
      January 19, 2010
      11 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2010, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi martor54 you finaly found where I hide out I hope you enjoy your stay on this site there are lots of interesting theories on this site, If you still have the files I sent you imagine what would happen if you increased those filters to 6, do you follow me.

Billybouy..

Hi billibuoy,

Thanks for your messsage. I'm glad I followed your lead. Indeed, there's lots of interesting ideas and nice people here. I still have those files and will try to do the filtering as suggested.

Best regards,

martor54

United Kingdom
        Member #70630
        February 7, 2009
        734 Posts
        Posted: January 19, 2010, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi billibuoy,

Thanks for your messsage. I'm glad I followed your lead. Indeed, there's lots of interesting ideas and nice people here. I still have those files and will try to do the filtering as suggested.

Best regards,

martor54

Don't forget number space you have to find both, and you will se them when you filter..

Billybouy..

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
          Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          993 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2010, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Hello Chester

I hope youe health is 100% now and sort of thought you would dust off your books and get them off the shelf! I know there are few guys with the power of writing codes and they will attempt this but it is not guaranteed that they will give us any feed back but good luck to you anyways!

Moses

Hello,

I can write you a program to search your database to do your matches.  But I'm not going to try and re-create your database from scratch by searching for all the past UK results files for all the UK lotteries past and present.  If you provided me with your database (I assume its a text file)  I will create a program for you and give you the source code to the program so you will not have to rely on me for feedback.

It sounds like Chester might have the programming skills also to do what you want, so that is least two people willing to help you out.

Jimmy

UK
            United Kingdom
            Member #9650
            December 15, 2004
            222 Posts
            Posted: January 20, 2010, 3:32 am - IP Logged

Hello,

I can write you a program to search your database to do your matches.  But I'm not going to try and re-create your database from scratch by searching for all the past UK results files for all the UK lotteries past and present.  If you provided me with your database (I assume its a text file)  I will create a program for you and give you the source code to the program so you will not have to rely on me for feedback.

It sounds like Chester might have the programming skills also to do what you want, so that is least two people willing to help you out.

Jimmy

Hello Jimmy

How can I send it to you?

UK
              United Kingdom
              Member #9650
              December 15, 2004
              222 Posts
              Posted: January 20, 2010, 4:27 am - IP Logged

Hi billybouy,

Haven't seen you post in a long time. Hope all is well and a Happy 2010 to you.

@Mo

As before, I'll see what I can do and post some findings here. But first, a couple of things.

1) Can this procedure be applied to a Wed. draw?

For example, Sat Draw = (Prev Sat 4 matches + Prev Wed 3 matches). Does Wed Draw = (Prev Wed 4 matches + Prev Sat 3 matches)?

2) So that people are all on the same page, should there be a common data/text file to be used for experimenting?

CD

Good morning Chester

Yes, it can! If you separate all Wed draws from Sat draws you still have the same pattern one link number to one draw ago and one link number to 2 draw ago! So as long as these links exist then the same procedure applies! You only need the last two draws for experimenting and of course all the old results as database but you need the old results as they have introduced the games; in UK

Lotto, Thunder ball, Extra, Daily, Euro, Eurotelemillions!

Last night I was experimenting with the match 3 results to see if I find anything interesting and I found this so I can put it down as lesson to be learned!

If you do seed search for last Wed draw to find all match 3s for the Wed draw say 500 match 3s found and when Sat draw comes along I search for the Sat draw inside Wed's match 3s to see how many lines from this file (A) do take match 3s! 50 line as example do take match 3s! Now, I do the same test for Sat result to find all match 3s for this draw and naturally all 50 results which took match 3 in file A will be forwarded  to Sat draw file (B) so 50 results are shared between Wed draw and Sat draw, so far so good!

Next I go and highlight these match 3s in both files A and B as they appeared twice once for Wed and once for Sat, now I check the results right under these highlighted match 3s and some of these results do share additional matches, example;

Match 3s for Wed draw------------------ Match 3s for Sat draw

4407, 05,10,06,24,16,14,07  -----4407, 05,19,06,24,16,14,07 

4411, 10,09,03,19,04,06,08 -----4417, 25,09,27,21,10,23,04 

However that these match 3s are totally separate for Wed and Sat draws but they still share another none relevant three nubers! I am watching tonight's result very closely

Moses 

United Kingdom
                Member #70630
                February 7, 2009
                734 Posts
                Posted: January 20, 2010, 4:58 am - IP Logged

Good morning Chester

Yes, it can! If you separate all Wed draws from Sat draws you still have the same pattern one link number to one draw ago and one link number to 2 draw ago! So as long as these links exist then the same procedure applies! You only need the last two draws for experimenting and of course all the old results as database but you need the old results as they have introduced the games; in UK

Lotto, Thunder ball, Extra, Daily, Euro, Eurotelemillions!

Last night I was experimenting with the match 3 results to see if I find anything interesting and I found this so I can put it down as lesson to be learned!

If you do seed search for last Wed draw to find all match 3s for the Wed draw say 500 match 3s found and when Sat draw comes along I search for the Sat draw inside Wed's match 3s to see how many lines from this file (A) do take match 3s! 50 line as example do take match 3s! Now, I do the same test for Sat result to find all match 3s for this draw and naturally all 50 results which took match 3 in file A will be forwarded  to Sat draw file (B) so 50 results are shared between Wed draw and Sat draw, so far so good!

Next I go and highlight these match 3s in both files A and B as they appeared twice once for Wed and once for Sat, now I check the results right under these highlighted match 3s and some of these results do share additional matches, example;

Match 3s for Wed draw------------------ Match 3s for Sat draw

4407, 05,10,06,24,16,14,07  -----4407, 05,19,06,24,16,14,07 

4411, 10,09,03,19,04,06,08 -----4417, 25,09,27,21,10,23,04 

However that these match 3s are totally separate for Wed and Sat draws but they still share another none relevant three nubers! I am watching tonight's result very closely

Moses 

Mornoing moses good thread my friend gathering a lot of attention, and going in the right direction in my opinion, good luck with it and I will be watching the progress, a common document/file for sharing as chester mentioned is a good idea so you are up to speed with one another.

Regards,

billybouy..

UK
                  United Kingdom
                  Member #9650
                  December 15, 2004
                  222 Posts
                  Posted: January 20, 2010, 6:32 am - IP Logged

Mornoing moses good thread my friend gathering a lot of attention, and going in the right direction in my opinion, good luck with it and I will be watching the progress, a common document/file for sharing as chester mentioned is a good idea so you are up to speed with one another.

Regards,

billybouy..

Hello Billybouy

Thanks for your comments, I beleive "Information is the power" and is best to be shared with others!

I am glad to see that my information is being used in to our advantage rather than the operators such as Camelot!

Moses

United Kingdom
                    Member #70630
                    February 7, 2009
                    734 Posts
                    Posted: January 20, 2010, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Hello Billybouy

Thanks for your comments, I beleive "Information is the power" and is best to be shared with others!

I am glad to see that my information is being used in to our advantage rather than the operators such as Camelot!

Moses

Yea Camelot has been getting things its own way to long, time to change that and you can only do it by sharing as you say and listening to others as we all have our way of doing things. My friend martor54 was very keen on your system and I expect him to put his views to you very clearly, he is one of the honest guy's you meet surfing, helpfull man.

Regards,

Billybouy..

United Kingdom
                      Member #85601
                      January 19, 2010
                      11 Posts
                      Posted: January 20, 2010, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Hi billibuoy,

Thank you for your nice words. You are as kind as always. It remains to be seen whether I am up to the challenges I may have to face. I'll try my best anyway.

Best regards,

martor54

Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        993 Posts
                        Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Hello Jimmy

How can I send it to you?

Check your private messages, I sent you the information.

Park City, UT
                          United States
                          Member #69864
                          January 18, 2009
                          993 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2010, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Okay I got your table in excel format, I converted to .csv file (text file) to make it easier to read in from a computer program.  I see 98 columns of 6278.  49 of the 98 columns of 6278 I generated along time ago in that they are the belt/loop with a different initial seed rotated by one.  I'm not sure about the other 49 columns.  I remember these numbers because I stated in another thread you started here last year that you can find match3 using this database in drawn order but rarely did you find match4 or above.  The key was trying to link the 2 match3 strings together.  Anyway I am rambling, I thought you were going to provide a database of past drawn results for Lotto, daily, extra, thunder, ...etc?  I thought it was a past drawn database that you were using to do the match3 analysis in this thread versus using a belt/loop generated database?  Guess I am confused.

Jimmy

UK
                            United Kingdom
                            Member #9650
                            December 15, 2004
                            222 Posts
                            Posted: January 21, 2010, 3:21 am - IP Logged

Okay I got your table in excel format, I converted to .csv file (text file) to make it easier to read in from a computer program.  I see 98 columns of 6278.  49 of the 98 columns of 6278 I generated along time ago in that they are the belt/loop with a different initial seed rotated by one.  I'm not sure about the other 49 columns.  I remember these numbers because I stated in another thread you started here last year that you can find match3 using this database in drawn order but rarely did you find match4 or above.  The key was trying to link the 2 match3 strings together.  Anyway I am rambling, I thought you were going to provide a database of past drawn results for Lotto, daily, extra, thunder, ...etc?  I thought it was a past drawn database that you were using to do the match3 analysis in this thread versus using a belt/loop generated database?  Guess I am confused.

Jimmy

Hello Jimmy

If you want UK all results then let me update it with last night result and then I send you sometime today!

Moses

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                              Monte Carlo
                              France
                              Member #55589
                              October 9, 2007
                              1181 Posts
                              Posted: January 21, 2010, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jimmy

If you want UK all results then let me update it with last night result and then I send you sometime today!

Moses

Moses,Take care of yourself,God bless you.

Hans

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

Page 4 of 14