Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Global Lottery Solutions (G.L.S)

Topic closed. 195 replies. Last post 7 years ago by StrikeSentinel.

Page 6 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2010, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Good morning Jimmy and Chester 

Yes Jimmy, all correct and you have got it 100% right. 

As you know we have more than one game in UK so what I am looking for is to compare the variation of all lotteries against the latest result! Either one against one (Wed -v- Sat) or Wed -v- against all lotteries! This way we would know for sure if the theory is correct or not and if they do use different games as switching point! The common number between the two results A and B I think quite possibly is the Bonus Ball 

They combine any two draws that they wish 

Lotto Wed + Lotto Sat 

Lotto Wed + Thunder Ball 

Lotto Wed + Daily 

Lotto Wed + Euro 

Lotto Wed + Eurotelemillions 

Lotto Wed + Irish 

OR 

Lotto Sat + Thunder Ball 

Lotto Sat + Euro 

Lotto Sat + Daily 

Lotto Sat + Irish 

Lotto Sat + Eurotelemillions or indeed all other variations that is possible between all the draws (this can explain the number of machines involved) 

BTW, I am keeping close eye on UK lotto result and I do feel the information on forum had already put some impact on the results! For the past 4 UK lotto results mostly 6 numbers below 27 but I do expect to see some high numbers in 40s for tonight's result!

Moses

Okay I will code the rest of it tonight, so expect a 1.02 version to be uploaded tonight or tomorrow.

I assume you also want a place to enter the results draw so the program can calculate how well the predictions matched up against the actual results?

Jimmy

UK
    United Kingdom
    Member #9650
    December 15, 2004
    222 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2010, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Okay I will code the rest of it tonight, so expect a 1.02 version to be uploaded tonight or tomorrow.

I assume you also want a place to enter the results draw so the program can calculate how well the predictions matched up against the actual results?

Jimmy

Of course Jimmy, that is the whole point to know the cost of the play and to be able to calculate the gains or losses!

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
      Deeping in Ramdoness
      Dominican Republic
      Member #73824
      April 25, 2009
      238 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2010, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

WE CAN USE this software for pick 6.. game a 6/38 game what system intersing like this is posible i see this is too big for me i am not experienced like you for share ideas.. sorry

but for pick6 can be used this sytem? and if yes please a lilte help

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2010, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

In theory you could use it for a pick 5 or pick 6 game, the software now assumes (i.e. hard-coded) that a draw consists of 7 balls, so the code would have to be made more generic where you specify the number of balls in a draw instead of assuming 7 so that it would read in the database correctly and parse the inputed match strings correctly, but these are relatively minor tweaks that can be easily fixed.

The prediction algorithm would probably have to be tweaked though because 7 balls have a nice symmetry for what we are trying to accomplish with 2 3 ball groups and a link ball.

Moses, from looking at thousands of draws, has made the observations that it appears groups of balls are related and linked together.  If your lottery has similiar attributes then it should work for it also but only you can confirm or deny that.

What observations and relationships one is able to gleam from there lottery, that is the golden ticket to unlocking the lottery.   You can always find a grunt like me to crank out some code.

Jimmy

Ontario
          Canada
          Member #70051
          January 23, 2009
          76 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2010, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

In theory you could use it for a pick 5 or pick 6 game, the software now assumes (i.e. hard-coded) that a draw consists of 7 balls, so the code would have to be made more generic where you specify the number of balls in a draw instead of assuming 7 so that it would read in the database correctly and parse the inputed match strings correctly, but these are relatively minor tweaks that can be easily fixed.

The prediction algorithm would probably have to be tweaked though because 7 balls have a nice symmetry for what we are trying to accomplish with 2 3 ball groups and a link ball.

Moses, from looking at thousands of draws, has made the observations that it appears groups of balls are related and linked together.  If your lottery has similiar attributes then it should work for it also but only you can confirm or deny that.

What observations and relationships one is able to gleam from there lottery, that is the golden ticket to unlocking the lottery.   You can always find a grunt like me to crank out some code.

Jimmy

Hey Jim,

On another note, I would like to see your C++ code when you're done. Having not much experience in actual Windows Programming, it would be nice to see how it was accomplished.

CD

Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Hey Jim,

On another note, I would like to see your C++ code when you're done. Having not much experience in actual Windows Programming, it would be nice to see how it was accomplished.

CD

No problem I was going to start on 1.02 tonight but had the grandkids so when I finish 1.02 hopefully tomorrow I will also provide the source code like I said I would.

Jimmy

UK
              United Kingdom
              Member #9650
              December 15, 2004
              222 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2010, 4:05 am - IP Logged

Hello to all

27/01/2010, 01 04 07 11 13 27 – 12    UK lotto result 

Yet again another result which all numbers are fallen in to daily draw skirt, all 7 numbers 27 and below!!!! 

The side effect for this typical result is; 

Match 6 ------------5 ------------£264,490 ----- £1,322,450

Match 5 +BB -------41 ------------£9,924 -------- £406,884

Match 5 -------------1,402 ------£181------------£253,762

Match 4 -------------46,269 ----£12 -------------£555,228

Match 3 -------------550,174---£10--------------£5,501,174 

I can say this is the poorest payout ever, the difference in prize payout for matching 4 numbers is £12 but for matching 3 numbers is £10!! 

There are number of issues that I can pick from this result; 

Camelot is reading all the posts and trying to prove they’ll go to extreme measures even though if they have to break all the law of math and physics in order to stop this theory from working but as yet this seems to be the only solution they have so they are not ahead of us which is good news! 

There are good few readers on this forum(UK based) have already build the program and hitting Camelot with masses of predictions which means Camelot is already cornered and desperate for air! 

One thing for sure is that, I cannot accept 5 draws on row to have 6 numbers below 27 as we started this thread as it looks all of sudden UK results are gone 30s and 40s shy! 

What do you think guys?

UK
                United Kingdom
                Member #9650
                December 15, 2004
                222 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2010, 4:35 am - IP Logged

Hello to all

27/01/2010, 01 04 07 11 13 27 – 12    UK lotto result 

Yet again another result which all numbers are fallen in to daily draw skirt, all 7 numbers 27 and below!!!! 

The side effect for this typical result is; 

Match 6 ------------5 ------------£264,490 ----- £1,322,450

Match 5 +BB -------41 ------------£9,924 -------- £406,884

Match 5 -------------1,402 ------£181------------£253,762

Match 4 -------------46,269 ----£12 -------------£555,228

Match 3 -------------550,174---£10--------------£5,501,174 

I can say this is the poorest payout ever, the difference in prize payout for matching 4 numbers is £12 but for matching 3 numbers is £10!! 

There are number of issues that I can pick from this result; 

Camelot is reading all the posts and trying to prove they’ll go to extreme measures even though if they have to break all the law of math and physics in order to stop this theory from working but as yet this seems to be the only solution they have so they are not ahead of us which is good news! 

There are good few readers on this forum(UK based) have already build the program and hitting Camelot with masses of predictions which means Camelot is already cornered and desperate for air! 

One thing for sure is that, I cannot accept 5 draws on row to have 6 numbers below 27 as we started this thread as it looks all of sudden UK results are gone 30s and 40s shy! 

What do you think guys?

I just went to Camelot Website and checked the prizes payout;

26/12/09, --- Match 5+BB --- 14 ---£90,487

30/12/09, --- Match 5+BB --- 04 ---£251,567

02/01/10, --- Match 5+BB --- 12 ---£132,388

06/01/10, --- Match 5+BB --- 06 ---£131,475

09/01/10, --- Match 5+BB --- 07 ---£231,349

13/01/10, --- Match 5+BB --- 12 ---£59,071

16/01/10, --- Match 5+BB --- 17 ---£65,335

20/01/10, --- Match 5+BB --- 02 ---£347,312

23/01/10, --- Match 5+BB --- 40 ---£28,705

27/01/10, --- Match 5+BB --- 41 ---£9,924

Is there something wrong? Perhaps not

Park City, UT
                  United States
                  Member #69864
                  January 18, 2009
                  993 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2010, 11:57 am - IP Logged

When you get all your numbers below 31, then the birthday effect kicks in, because alot (and I mean alot) of people play birthdays with there numbers.  The number of Match5+BB winners going up seems normal to me and hence the per winner payout would also go down.  Assuming no distractions I will complete 1.02 tonight.  So if Camelot wants to play with the numbers to defeat our system then they are also introducing alot of birthday system players.

Jimmy

UK
                    United Kingdom
                    Member #9650
                    December 15, 2004
                    222 Posts
                    Posted: January 28, 2010, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

When you get all your numbers below 31, then the birthday effect kicks in, because alot (and I mean alot) of people play birthdays with there numbers.  The number of Match5+BB winners going up seems normal to me and hence the per winner payout would also go down.  Assuming no distractions I will complete 1.02 tonight.  So if Camelot wants to play with the numbers to defeat our system then they are also introducing alot of birthday system players.

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy

I can understand what you’re saying about birthday numbers but I was not great believer in that theory, I tell you my reasons!

I am well into my 50s and my children are all grown up so the lowest number for me to chose going by birthday theory is 26 and if my father plays the lottery the lowest number for him would be over 50, so where do we stand?

When I stand in lottery queue the most majority of the people playing lottery are over 35, in fact I hardly see any young ones to play lottery as their money goes towards drinks and night outs rather than lottery!

Let me give you one practical example other than the theory above, below is UK lotto result 

20/01/2010, 02,16,17,18,27,28 --- 43

This is two Weds draw ago, check the prize breakdown;

Match 6 ------------------ 0 -------------- Rollover Jackpot (£2,257,533)

Match 5+BB------------- 2 -------------- £347,312

Match 5 ------------------ 558 ----------- £778

Match 4 ------------------ 21,642 ------- £44

Match 3 ------------------ 368,803 ----- £10 

Let’s compare above result to last night Wed draw 

27/01/2010, 01,04,07,11,13,27 --- 12

Match 6 -----------------5 --------------£264,490

Match 5+BB-------------41 ------------£9,924

Match 5 ---------------- 1,402 ---------£181

Match 4 -----------------46,269 -------£12

Match 3 -----------------550,174 -----£10 

What is the big difference between these two results which creates that huge discrepancy? The best part is above results are both on Weds!

You suggested if Camelot wants to compete they have to play low key numbers, do you actually see it happening, if yes then for how long?

Moses

United Kingdom
                      Member #31295
                      January 27, 2006
                      73 Posts
                      Posted: January 28, 2010, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

I didn't play yesterdays draw thank god. Yes something has got Camelot's back up!!!

Over the last few weeks I've won 3 x £10 out of 3 draws in a row which a big achievement for me - basically I won back more than I spent. I also changed retail outlet as I wasn't winning anything in the other retail outlet I normally place a bet.

But that all stopped last week when my winning streak ended, so I decided to give it a break for a bit. But I have noticed I'm able to trap all the winning numbers in a smaller number set, something I had little success at before.

So Im glad I didn't place a bet yesterday.

Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        993 Posts
                        Posted: January 28, 2010, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jimmy

I can understand what you’re saying about birthday numbers but I was not great believer in that theory, I tell you my reasons!

I am well into my 50s and my children are all grown up so the lowest number for me to chose going by birthday theory is 26 and if my father plays the lottery the lowest number for him would be over 50, so where do we stand?

When I stand in lottery queue the most majority of the people playing lottery are over 35, in fact I hardly see any young ones to play lottery as their money goes towards drinks and night outs rather than lottery!

Let me give you one practical example other than the theory above, below is UK lotto result 

20/01/2010, 02,16,17,18,27,28 --- 43

This is two Weds draw ago, check the prize breakdown;

Match 6 ------------------ 0 -------------- Rollover Jackpot (£2,257,533)

Match 5+BB------------- 2 -------------- £347,312

Match 5 ------------------ 558 ----------- £778

Match 4 ------------------ 21,642 ------- £44

Match 3 ------------------ 368,803 ----- £10 

Let’s compare above result to last night Wed draw 

27/01/2010, 01,04,07,11,13,27 --- 12

Match 6 -----------------5 --------------£264,490

Match 5+BB-------------41 ------------£9,924

Match 5 ---------------- 1,402 ---------£181

Match 4 -----------------46,269 -------£12

Match 3 -----------------550,174 -----£10 

What is the big difference between these two results which creates that huge discrepancy? The best part is above results are both on Weds!

You suggested if Camelot wants to compete they have to play low key numbers, do you actually see it happening, if yes then for how long?

Moses

When I said birthday numbers, I meant not age but the day of the month you were born.  Your example seems to contradict this no matter how you look at it in that the payouts were vastly different.  If I have to stay up all night I will complete 1.02 tonight so that we will have to something to work with for Saturdays draw.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                          United States
                          Member #69864
                          January 18, 2009
                          993 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2010, 4:12 am - IP Logged

Still working on it making some great progress, some of the draws in data.txt appear to be invalid and causing my program to hiccup.  Line 2795 in data.txt has the following draw which appears to be invalid:

27,26042214271427,428,4, 429

The numbers 14 and 27 appear twice.

I don't how many other draws are like this.

Jimmy

UK
                            United Kingdom
                            Member #9650
                            December 15, 2004
                            222 Posts
                            Posted: January 29, 2010, 4:26 am - IP Logged

Still working on it making some great progress, some of the draws in data.txt appear to be invalid and causing my program to hiccup.  Line 2795 in data.txt has the following draw which appears to be invalid:

27,26042214271427,428,4, 429

The numbers 14 and 27 appear twice.

I don't how many other draws are like this.

Jimmy

Hello Jimmy

This is Thunder Ball game with 5 main balls plus Thunder ball which can be repeated (01 to 14) make the total to 6 numbers!

26 04 22 14 27 -- 14 TB

Because all draws are linked together I use the lotto Bonus Ball to make 7 number string which happens to be 27 so you have 14 twice and 27 twice! If you want you can remove all seventh number from the TB game!

Moses

Park City, UT
                              United States
                              Member #69864
                              January 18, 2009
                              993 Posts
                              Posted: January 29, 2010, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jimmy

This is Thunder Ball game with 5 main balls plus Thunder ball which can be repeated (01 to 14) make the total to 6 numbers!

26 04 22 14 27 -- 14 TB

Because all draws are linked together I use the lotto Bonus Ball to make 7 number string which happens to be 27 so you have 14 twice and 27 twice! If you want you can remove all seventh number from the TB game!

Moses

Okay, I just modified our program to handle these types of cases.

Still have some work left to do, but we are generating predictions. Hopefully will be done tonight or earlier tomorrow and will be posting 1.02 binaries and 1.02 source code.

I have been using Lotto UK draws 1469 as Draw A 16-18-17-27-28-02-43 and draw 1468 as Draw B 14 42 10 27 07 04 25 and comparing against draw 1470 16 19 07 03 08 30 09

Doing a match3 of Draw A found 343 matches against Database.

Doing a match3 of Draw B found 481 matches against Database.

We generated 49233 predictions (some of those are duplicated, that is some of the work I have left to do is removing duplicates).

The following are a snippet of predictions:

03-08-09-16-17-19  link=01
                              03-08-09-16-18-23  link=22
                              03-08-09-16-19-25  link=15
                              03-08-09-16-19-26  link=06
                              03-08-09-16-19-30  link=06
                              03-08-09-16-20-22  link=06
                              03-08-09-16-21-26  link=22
                              03-08-09-16-22-25  link=01
                              03-08-09-16-23-24  link=20
                              03-08-09-16-23-33  link=20
                              03-08-09-16-24-48  link=01
                              03-08-09-16-25-30  link=15
                              03-08-09-16-26-38  link=21
                              03-08-09-16-33-49  link=06

So other than the exteme cost to play the predictions that was pretty impressive in a 5+BB winner, I don't know what the payout was for 5+BB to see if it covered our cost or not.

Hopefully we can tweak the algorithm to get same results with fewer predictions.

As I said I hope to have everything finalized tonight or earlier tomorrow.

We currently have 4500+ plus views of this thread, do you think it will go up now with these results?

Jimmy

Page 6 of 14