Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Global Lottery Solutions (G.L.S)

Topic closed. 195 replies. Last post 7 years ago by StrikeSentinel.

Page 7 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States
Member #4924
June 3, 2004
5973 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2010, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy,

This is some fantastic work you are doing with excellent results. You can bet your bottom dollar, there will be more views. It would please me to no end, to see Moses's ideas blossom.

Great job!!!!!

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
    Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2010, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Is the BB only relevant if you match 5.  So is the payout for Lotto is 3+0, 4+0, 5+0, 5+BB, 6+0 ?  Where can you find this information and can you find payout information for a certain draw?

It looks like 5+BB only paid out 28,705 for Draw 1470Unhappy

This is the payout I found if it is correct?

Match 6 £1,996,431
    Match 5 plus Bonus £28,705
    Match 5 £588
    Match 4 £29
    Match 3 £10

I know we had some Match 5, but I don't know if we had enough to break even.  Guess I need to finish program to get actual results.

Thanks CarBob I would like to see Moses theories win also, he has put alot of work into it.

Jimmy

United Kingdom
      Member #70630
      February 7, 2009
      734 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2010, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Is the BB only relevant if you match 5.  So is the payout for Lotto is 3+0, 4+0, 5+0, 5+BB, 6+0 ?  Where can you find this information and can you find payout information for a certain draw?

Match 6 £1,996,431
      Match 5 £588
      Match 4 £29
      Match 3 £10

I know we had some Match 5, but I don't know if we had enough to break even.  Guess I need to finish program to get actual results.

Thanks CarBob I would like to see Moses theories win also, he has put alot of work into it.

Jimmy

Hi everyone there seems to be a lot of excitement going on tonight, hope it is not going to ruin anything by greedy people using the information that obviously belongs to moses, JIm you can find out what you need to know at this link, Very good work.

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/drawHistory.do

billybouy.

Sometimes we can't see the woods for tree's, " so we have to clear a path "

UK
        United Kingdom
        Member #9650
        December 15, 2004
        222 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2010, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Match 6 £1,996,431
        Match 5 £588
        Match 4 £29
        Match 3 £10

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy and all 

Thanks for all your help, you have no idea that how happy I am to see the theory is true and it WORKS! What makes me happier if you or anybody could implement this system to your own local game too to prove this theory 100% correct so we would know they are using universal system for all lotteries around of the world! 

BTW, I don't really care how many views we have on this forum but as CarBob says you bet your bottom dollar that G-tech's eyes are all on here, the people that we don't want them to look! Please tell them to go away and mind their own business! 

Billy's link for UK national lottery is good help, you can get any info you want from there   

Thanks again

Moses

UK
          United Kingdom
          Member #9650
          December 15, 2004
          222 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2010, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Match 6 £1,996,431
          Match 5 £588
          Match 4 £29
          Match 3 £10

Jimmy

One more thing Jimmy

What I would like to have is the total counts for all prize categories and I want you to remember this, the biggest prize payout is not the jackpot but it is the lowest prize which is £10!

When the jackpot prize payout is £2m the £10 prize payout is £5m so it is very important to know how many of 40,000 results do matchup to three numbers and finally how much in total we will win if we play that sort of figure!

Moses

Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

This is output of program using the previous draws I used earlier today:

Generated a total of 49223 predictions.
            Removed 2272 duplicate predictions.
            File Test\FinalPredictions.txt contains 46951 generated predictions.
            Predictions compared to results draw 16 19 07 03 08 30 09 have the following results:
            Match3 1908
            Match4 181
            Match5 3
            Match5BB 1
            Match6 0

Using the following payscale for that draw:

Match 6 £1,996,431
            Match 5 £588
            Match 4 £29
            Match 3 £10

We would have spent 46951 and won

1908*10=19080
            181*29=5249
            3*588=1764
            1*28705=28705

Which totals 54798

I am pretty much done, I need to fix some minor things up, I am going to make the program available to Moses first, and let him try it out.  So Moses check your email later tonight, or I guess earlier in the morning since your timezone is way ahead of mine.

One thing to remember is I was using draws that were close to worst case scenario in generating alot of predictions and it appears we were still profitable.  Its difficult to know for sure if we are profitable because if we had played all those predictions the payscales would have been lowered due to our wins so hence we really would not have won 54798 but something lower.  I guess to know for sure we would have to know the pool of money allocated for each prize category.

Another thing if you had throw out predictions contains number 01 that would have eliminated 11400 predictions.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
              United States
              Member #69864
              January 18, 2009
              993 Posts
              Posted: January 29, 2010, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

It will be interesting to know since I commented above about throwing out 01 as a number if Camelot is listening and will seed all the results tomorrow in the UK draws with 01.  But If I know what they are thinking how do they know that I am not just pushing them in the direction I want them to go.  Sounds like a Pumpi conspiracy theory to me.Smile

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                United States
                Member #69864
                January 18, 2009
                993 Posts
                Posted: January 29, 2010, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

I was able to find the funding for each prize category, so we would have been about $7000 profitable if adjusted for our wins.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                  United States
                  Member #69864
                  January 18, 2009
                  993 Posts
                  Posted: January 29, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

These were the results using using Draw A 1470 16-09-07-03-08-30 (09) and Draw B 1469 16-18-17-27-28-02 (43) to predict Draw 1471  27-13-01-04-07-11 (12)

Generated a total of 56047 predictions.
                  Removed 2978 duplicate predictions.
                  File Test\FinalPredictions.txt contains 53069 generated predictions.
                  Predictions compared to results draw 27 13 01 04 07 11 12 have the following results:
                  Match3    3964
                  Match4    472
                  Match5    21
                  Match5BB 1
                  Match6    0

We would have been profitable by about 5000

Snippet of predictions:

01-07-11-12-13-18  link=15
                  01-07-11-12-13-24  link=14
                  01-07-11-12-13-27  link=15
                  01-07-11-12-13-30  link=23
                  01-07-11-12-13-34  link=21

Jimmy

Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #70051
                    January 23, 2009
                    76 Posts
                    Posted: January 29, 2010, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jim,

Congrats on your program. Kudos to both you and Mo.

A question about the lotto history file format: What are all those extra numbers/fields about?

Also, (I might be in error), aren't Draw A and Draw B backwards? You might've corrected this in your coding, so forgive me if I'm worng.

Well done.

CD

Ontario
                      Canada
                      Member #70051
                      January 23, 2009
                      76 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2010, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jim,

A question about the lotto history file format: What are all those extra numbers/fields about?

Also, (I might be in error), aren't Draw A and Draw B backwards? You might've corrected this in your coding, so forgive me if I'm worng.

Well done.

CD

Correction: Jim explained his process in the previous posts - it looks right. All is well.

CD

Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        993 Posts
                        Posted: January 30, 2010, 1:58 am - IP Logged

Moses sent you an email and private message.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                          United States
                          Member #69864
                          January 18, 2009
                          993 Posts
                          Posted: January 30, 2010, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Hi Jim,

Well done.

CD

Hello,

Moses previously posted this in one of his responses:

They combine any two draws that they wish 

Lotto Wed + Lotto Sat
                          Lotto Wed + Thunder Ball 
                          Lotto Wed + Daily 
                          Lotto Wed + Euro 
                          Lotto Wed + Eurotelemillions 
                          Lotto Wed + Irish 

OR 

Lotto Sat + Thunder Ball 
                          Lotto Sat + Euro 
                          Lotto Sat + Daily 
                          Lotto Sat + Irish Lotto Sat + Eurotelemillions

or indeed all other variations that is possible between all the draws (this can explain the number of machines involved) 

What I have been doing is using the last 2 Lotto draws as DrawA and DrawB which would correlate to LottoWed and LottoSat in which case it does not matter which is A or B, but what Moses is saying above is Camelot might use a differnt combination for that nights drawings.  Since I don't follow UK lottos I cannot confirm or deny this assertion and just trust Moses knows what he is talking about.  So that is why he wanted a generic way to enter a Draw A or Draw B so he could mix and match between the various UK lotteries.

So I think we have made a good base to work from.

As far as data.txt the format of a line is as follows:

44,30030544142210,1,1, 2

The first field just indicates this is the largest ball for this draw, the 2nd field contains the draw balls, the 3rd and 5th fields are counters of some kind, and the 4th field indicates the UK lottery this draw came from.  Moses used a number of past/present UK lotteries to build up this database.  For our program I only care about the 2nd field (14 characters) which contains the draw balls.  So when reading in the draw file into memory I skip the first 3 characters on the line, read the next 14 characters and build a 7 ball draw data structure.  So that is why I say that currently the program is not generic in that it can work for any lottery because it is assuming a particular file format for reading the database in and that the lottery draw contains 7 balls.  This would have to be fixed to make it work for pick5 or pick6 lotteries.  Its not difficult work but I took some shortcuts to get it working quickly.

Its interesting seeing some of these results in that most people are going for the jackpot, but what if we turned everything inside out and attacked the match3 instead.  Can we spend 1000 to make 2000 per draw going soley for match3?

The last example I showed 53000 predictions with almost 4000 match3 winners.  What is the distribution of those match3 winners did they come from a predominate 3 number grouping?  If so can we try and zero in on what that 3 number grouping is and just play those combinations heavy, because your bound to hit match4 and match5 also.  So I think it would be interesting in trying to find the match3 distribution and try to correlate it.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                            United States
                            Member #69864
                            January 18, 2009
                            993 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2010, 3:13 am - IP Logged

After further back testing the results are not that great, the program seems to work better when the draws contain lower numbers.  When the draws contain higher numbers we generate alot less predictions (typcially 10000 or less) but we get alot less hits and are not profitable.  This would indicate that in our current database it seems some draws are better than others.

Anyway we have a starting point.  We have put our flag in the sand can we build a bigger castle than Camelot?  I think so.  Off to watch some tennis.

Jimmy

UK
                              United Kingdom
                              Member #9650
                              December 15, 2004
                              222 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2010, 6:39 am - IP Logged

After further back testing the results are not that great, the program seems to work better when the draws contain lower numbers.  When the draws contain higher numbers we generate alot less predictions (typcially 10000 or less) but we get alot less hits and are not profitable.  This would indicate that in our current database it seems some draws are better than others.

Anyway we have a starting point.  We have put our flag in the sand can we build a bigger castle than Camelot?  I think so.  Off to watch some tennis.

Jimmy

Good morning Jimmy and all

Firstly my thanks goes to Jimmy whom had delivered the truth of my theory and also other the support of the other members!

Jimmy, we are in the very first gear on the open road my friend cruising time is the head of us after I do few experiment with the software! But what I would like to know that how many downloads you have and who? Also how many of the people downloading will come back with some feedback with their own findings!

Jimmy, many thanks, I will go and open my email and be back shortly 

Moses

Page 7 of 14