Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Global Lottery Solutions (G.L.S)

Topic closed. 195 replies. Last post 7 years ago by StrikeSentinel.

Page 8 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
UK
United Kingdom
Member #9650
December 15, 2004
222 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2010, 8:11 am - IP Logged

Moses sent you an email and private message.

Jimmy

Hello Jimmy

I think the best idea is to give this program to those whom wish to participate in my research and find information and share their views and findings with the rest of the group! I know Chester can give us some good and positive ideas so the rest which are interested can have copy of Version 2 but only by request on the forum, this is for the obvious security reasons so that we know who is downloading the program! So, please make handful of copies available and make an arrangement with them through PM to send  the interested parties the link!

Of course if this is okay by you!

I like to thank Jimmy once more who had provided the opportunity for me to find the truth!

Regards, Moses

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5912 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2010, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Hello Jimmy

I think the best idea is to give this program to those whom wish to participate in my research and find information and share their views and findings with the rest of the group! I know Chester can give us some good and positive ideas so the rest which are interested can have copy of Version 2 but only by request on the forum, this is for the obvious security reasons so that we know who is downloading the program! So, please make handful of copies available and make an arrangement with them through PM to send  the interested parties the link!

I like to thank Jimmy once more who had provided the opportunity for me to find the truth!

Regards, Moses

Moses, Jimmy

I would love to have a copy of the program with the source code if Jimmy thinks it could be altered for other types of games. Jimmy could this be adapted for a pick 5 game?

Bob

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
      Park City, UT
      United States
      Member #69864
      January 18, 2009
      993 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2010, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Moses, Jimmy

I would love to have a copy of the program with the source code if Jimmy thinks it could be altered for other types of games. Jimmy could this be adapted for a pick 5 game?

Bob

So can it be adapted to another game.  Probably but we would have to change the prediction algorithm.  I tried to explain it awhile back.  So lets re-hash it now.

1) Moses has provided a database of all past UK lotteries draws.  Each draw contains 7 numbers.
      2) Then you choose two draws to predict with.  I have been using the last 2 UK Lotto draws but they don't have to be.  I have been calling them DrawA and DrawB.
      3) You then check for a match3 against DrawA and then check for a match3 against DrawB.  This will leave 4 unmatched number from DrawA and 4 unmatched numbers from DrawB.
      4) We then check for a single match1 with the two groups of 4 numbers.  We then take the remaining 3 numbers from each group and combine them into 6 numbers for a prediction.
      5) The main UK lotto is a 6 number draw so this algorithm works perfectly.  This algorithm has a good symmetry to it.
      6) This is our first crack at algorithm for UK lotteries, so its not to say that it will not change in the future.  I hope we can adapt it to reduce the number of predictions because right now it suited more for syndicate play versus an individual user.

So for any other Pick5, Pick5+1, Pick6 this algorithm will obviously have to be modified.  But I don't know what is necessarily the right way to modify it.  So if you have input I could initially change it for you to experiment with.  I think that is what the whole idea here is to experiment and make observations of what is happening with a particular lottery.  We are trying to create a Global Lottery Solution not just a UK lottery solution.  I want Moses to win but I want to win a U.S lottery too!

So to recap to adapt for other games, requires two things, 1) a new database to query, and 2) A modified algorithm.

Jimmy

Ontario
        Canada
        Member #70051
        January 23, 2009
        76 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2010, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Mo,

I'll help when I can.  Always eager to problem solve.

@Jim

When your program/code is available, send me a PM.

When Mo states, "local lottery" I ask the question about what that really means. In his examples, he's using 5 to 7 lotteries from the UK for his analysis. As for those folks in the US/Canada, each state/province has their own lottery as well as National lotteries.

So do we need data from all lottery sources, or do we need just one lottery source to do the analysis?

CD

United Kingdom
          Member #85601
          January 19, 2010
          11 Posts
          Posted: January 31, 2010, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jimmy

Regards, Moses

Hi Moses / Jim,

I have followed your progress with great interest and I'm still learning. I must admit, all the years I studied and analysed the 6/49 lottery and my results simply amount to just scratching the surface. You have made it clear how your system works (on this and another site). Thanks to your perception and Jim's programming effort, the breakthrough is very likely near.

Moses's effort and Jim's support deserve praises and, gentlemen, you have all my admiration. You are making a powerful team. Keep up the good work, both of you.

I'd be very happy if I could have Jim's latest version of his software. So, Jim, if you could send me a link to download it, please do. Thank you.

Best regards,

martor54

Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2010, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Mo,

@Jim

When Mo states, "local lottery" I ask the question about what that really means. In his examples, he's using 5 to 7 lotteries from the UK for his analysis. As for those folks in the US/Canada, each state/province has their own lottery as well as National lotteries.

So do we need data from all lottery sources, or do we need just one lottery source to do the analysis?

CD

Moses theory is that all the UK lotteries are linked together, he believes they share numbers between draws that happen on the same day.  I believe for UK lotteries they are all controlled by Camelot/G-Tech, I don't know if that is the case for Canadian lotteries.  So if you think all the Canada lotteries are linked together in sharing numbers then you should build a database with all of the results.  If you don't think there linked together then just use your individual province or local lottery.  That is the best advice I can give.  I would probably start with local province and go from there.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
              United States
              Member #69864
              January 18, 2009
              993 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2010, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Just want to say one more thing the program is just a tool to quickly do all the grunt work that would take along time to do by hand.  Its the observations and relationships you can find in your lottery(s) that is important.  If we have to build a custom alogirthm for each lottery to match the observations then so be it.  Anyway I will be working on my lottery rest of day, so for those who got my PM send me an email and I will provide links.

Jimmy

firerose's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United Kingdom
                Member #86201
                January 31, 2010
                3 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2010, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jimmy and Moses.

Sounds good to me. Please can I have a copy?

Many thanks-----Firerose.

UK
                  United Kingdom
                  Member #9650
                  December 15, 2004
                  222 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2010, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Mo,

@Jim

CD

Hello to everybody

This is the first time that I see some determined members are getting together to break the physical and mathematical laws of lottery! People like Jimmy and others with programming skills make our breakthrough more than ever possible! ..So, those members which can add their own flavour to this findings please step forward!

Chester, I can say this for sure that you would find similar situation in Canada too! In Master Lottery Software thread I asked about the Canada populations and number of games which takes place on daily or other events someone posted the following, now the question still remain unanswered so go and think about it, how many provinces there are in Canada and what is the population of each province and if you divide in it to the lottery 649 odds (14 millions) then the answer says it would be rather impossible to win jackpot in any province because the odds are grater by far than the population of that province! So, why there are so many lotteries in Canada? In this forum in thread How Can I Win Lottery I have provided several examples that match 3s from one game shifted to another game in American lottery but nobody was interested!

CAN0445 CANADA ONTARIO EarlyBird 4/45 . 4 0 4 45
                  CAN0450 CANADA QUEBEC Tango 4/50+1/10 . 4 1 5 50
                  CAN0477 CANADA ATLANTIC Payday 4/77 . . 4 0 4 77
                  CAN0477B CANADA BC Payday 4/77 D . . . . 4 0 4 77
                  CAN0477O CANADA ONTARIO Payday 4/77 . . 4 0 4 77
                  CAN0477W CANADA WESTERN PayDay 4/77 . . 4 0 4 77
                  CAN0541 CANADA ATLANTIC Bucko 5/41 . . 5 0 5 41
                  CAN0636 CANADA QUEBEC JourDePaye 6/36 . 6 1 6 36
                  CAN0645 CANADA Lottario 6/45 . . . . . 6 1 6 45
                  CAN0649 CANADA National 6/49+B . . . . 6 1 6 49
                  CAN0649A CANADA ATLANTIC 6/49 . . . . . 6 1 6 49
                  CAN0649B CANADA BC Lotto 6/49 . . . . . 6 1 6 49
                  CAN0649O CANADA ONTARIO 6/49 +B . . . . 6 1 6 49
                  CAN0649Q CANADA QUEBEC 6/49 . . . . . . 6 1 6 49
                  CAN0649W CANADA WESTERN 6/49 . . . . . . 6 1 6 49
                  CAN0747 CANADA Super 7 7/47 . . . . . . 7 1 7 47
                  CANKENOA CANADA ATLANTIC Keno 10/20/70 .20 0 10 70
                  CANKENOO CANADA ONTARIO Keno 10/20/70 .20 0 10 70
                  CANKENOQ CANADA QUEBEC Banco 10/20/70 .20 0 10 70
                  CANKENOW CANADA Prairie Keno (Dead) . .20 0 10 80

F * I * T * H
                  Is either Canadians are bunch of gamblers or there is another reason behind these many lotteries!

Mon = 4 draws
                  Thu = 4 draws
                  Wed = 11 draws
                  Thu = 9 draws
                  Fri = 6 draws
                  Sat = 12 draws
                  Sun = 4 draws

Why there are more draws on Wed and Saturdays?

Moses

United Kingdom
                    Member #86209
                    January 31, 2010
                    1 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

These were the results using using Draw A 1470 16-09-07-03-08-30 (09) and Draw B 1469 16-18-17-27-28-02 (43) to predict Draw 1471  27-13-01-04-07-11 (12)

Generated a total of 56047 predictions.
                    Removed 2978 duplicate predictions.
                    File Test\FinalPredictions.txt contains 53069 generated predictions.
                    Predictions compared to results draw 27 13 01 04 07 11 12 have the following results:
                    Match3    3964
                    Match4    472
                    Match5    21
                    Match5BB 1
                    Match6    0

We would have been profitable by about 5000

Snippet of predictions:

01-07-11-12-13-18  link=15
                    01-07-11-12-13-24  link=14
                    01-07-11-12-13-27  link=15
                    01-07-11-12-13-30  link=23
                    01-07-11-12-13-34  link=21

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy and Moses.

Interesting workings on the link method joining the numbers together i am also working on 2 link pattren, with other software that has a reduction options.

So if possible can i have a copy to.

Timetravel............

Ontario
                      Canada
                      Member #70051
                      January 23, 2009
                      76 Posts
                      Posted: January 31, 2010, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Mo,

Yeah, I guess some work is involved here.

CD

Johannesburg
                        South Africa
                        Member #64022
                        August 16, 2008
                        6 Posts
                        Posted: February 1, 2010, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Hi Moses

I have followed your system on both boards but couldn't get it to work on South African lotteries which are run using Intralot (Greece) as a partner.

I have tried the first version of Jimmy software but I'd be grateful if you could provide me with the latest version of his software to see if I have more success.

Thanks

UK
                          United Kingdom
                          Member #9650
                          December 15, 2004
                          222 Posts
                          Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Hello to all 

Below are last Wed lotto and thunder ball draws 

27/01/2010, 27,13,01,04,07,11—12 Lotto 

27/01/2010, 25,02,10,14,27-------03 Thunder 

These two draws are the only results that by mixing them we can produce match 5 + BB for Sat draw, 30/01/2010, 02,04,19,(40),23,03,22 

The prize dividend for above draw is as follows; 

Match 6 ------------- 2 ----------- £2,122,657 = £4,245,350 

Match 5 +BB ------ 17 ---------- £76,838 = £1,306,246 

Match 5 ------------- 565 -------- £1,444 = £815,860 

Match 4 ------------- 34,042 ----£52 = £1,770,184 

Match 3 -------------649,682 ---£10 = £6,496,820 

The program produced 76,268 combinations to achieve the followings; 

Match 6 = 0 

Match 5+ = 1 ----X £72,569.22

Match 5 = 5 ------X £1,428.82 = £7,144.10 

Match 4 = 237 ---X £51.64 = £12,238.68 

Match 3 = 2773—X £10 = £27,730.00 

Grand total wins = £119,682.00 – £76,268.00(total cost) = £43,414 profits or 56.92% 

Above breakdown shows a little profit but at this stage the difficult part is to select the successful result to combine in simple terms which 2 results will provide profit? 

This would be the first step to find the answer for which 2 results? 

In order to find some answers I started to look in to prediction result to find the line which has the match 5+BB! I wanted to see which two files were combined to produce this match 5+BB which is this one, 

02 03 04 19 22 23 ---- number 40 (centre ball) had failed to match, may be this is the start of my search and having said that number 40 is also repeated in Eurotelemillions game; 

30/01/2010, 06,25,27,40,41,44—16 

Is this a coincident or a lead? Knowing what I know, nothing is coincident in lottery as it is all planned ahead! 

Any help or idea here is welcomed 

Moses

BTW, UK Sat result is another birthday numbers (one number above 27 and 6 below) so why the prize dividend is so high compare to Wed result?

Johannesburg
                            South Africa
                            Member #64022
                            August 16, 2008
                            6 Posts
                            Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Hi Moses

Until I can test the new software I am trying to work it out by hand but I have some questions:

1. Do you only use match 3's joined to match 3's which creates six numbers combinations when removing the two "linking numbers"?  What about match 4's and match 5's in the past?

2. What do you do when you have two "linking numbers" instead of one (eg. 46-15-17-28-16-32-22 and  14-28-11-04-15-42-46)?  If you remove both then you create a four number combination.

UK
                              United Kingdom
                              Member #9650
                              December 15, 2004
                              222 Posts
                              Posted: February 3, 2010, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi Moses

Until I can test the new software I am trying to work it out by hand but I have some questions:

1. Do you only use match 3's joined to match 3's which creates six numbers combinations when removing the two "linking numbers"?  What about match 4's and match 5's in the past?

2. What do you do when you have two "linking numbers" instead of one (eg. 46-15-17-28-16-32-22 and  14-28-11-04-15-42-46)?  If you remove both then you create a four number combination.

Hello gunnatry

I could not tell you anything about the software and I have no idea who has got a copy and who has not! Jimmy told me he is very busy with his own work so I have to respect that and wait until he is free again! 

Back to your questions; you can combine 4's and 5's but you cannot produce anymore than 7 numbers string so if you're taking match 4's from file A then you can only select results from file B which have at least one link and additional of three number (3 + 1 link = 1 link + 3) At this stage we are not bringing the link in to account!

If there is more than one link number then naturally there would be duplicates in overall count which one of the dups will be removed by the filtering system!

Hope this helps you;

Moses

Page 8 of 14