Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are any of your Family Members Angry at you for Playing de Numbers"

Topic closed. 241 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 15 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
PA
United States
Member #69849
January 18, 2009
14840 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes people just won't listen and learn..ah gota pound it in thier weeeee little heads sometime..tiggs is here to help out any way he can..Next!!..

I'm here to listen to you tiggs any time you want...I'll be here....Your good medicine for me everyday..you get my day off to a good and happy start.....so don't be so hard on yourself...lighten up...enjoy life...

You know how good you make my day....I got the 720 tonite on PA nite time...but the sad thing is...the clerk  punched it for day instead of nite....I was running late tonite so I really didn't check them that close..which I ALWAYS>>>>ALWAYS...do....but tonite they got me....so I am a little upset right now...so what can you do to cheer me up tonite...You said you were here to help....

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I'm here to listen to you tiggs any time you want...I'll be here....Your good medicine for me everyday..you get my day off to a good and happy start.....so don't be so hard on yourself...lighten up...enjoy life...

You know how good you make my day....I got the 720 tonite on PA nite time...but the sad thing is...the clerk  punched it for day instead of nite....I was running late tonite so I really didn't check them that close..which I ALWAYS>>>>ALWAYS...do....but tonite they got me....so I am a little upset right now...so what can you do to cheer me up tonite...You said you were here to help....

Hey DEE nice to see you..Did you see tiggs explanation on bet slips..Tried to help you out the best I can..I need numbers..

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Was the 702 for midday today or midday for tomorrow?..I need answers..If the 702 don't come in tonight no biggy..Live and learn little one..

PA
        United States
        Member #69849
        January 18, 2009
        14840 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey DEE nice to see you..Did you see tiggs explanation on bet slips..Tried to help you out the best I can..I need numbers..

Yes I did see your explanation of the bet slips...and for that info I thank you...

What state are you in or play..?

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

I see the 720 came in tonight..You own a gun..

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Yes I did see your explanation of the bet slips...and for that info I thank you...

What state are you in or play..?

Kentucky..Did you not see how ridge runner insults us here in Ky even if you wasen't born here..I guess in his mind,little I might add,if you live here your from here..

PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              14840 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

I see the 720 came in tonight..You own a gun..

Yes I do...I own a Smith & Wesson 38....and it's not to borrow either.....lol

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Yes I do...I own a Smith & Wesson 38....and it's not to borrow either.....lol

I use to carry mail..I have my own..

PA
                  United States
                  Member #69849
                  January 18, 2009
                  14840 Posts
                  Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I use to carry mail..I have my own..

WOW!!! It was that bad for you to had to carry it on your route..?.....I guess Pepper Spray   wasn't strong enough....lol

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!! It was that bad for you to had to carry it on your route..?.....I guess Pepper Spray   wasn't strong enough....lol

I feard ridge runner might move on my route and had to be ready just in case..He can get testy at times...

PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      14840 Posts
                      Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I feard ridge runner might move on my route and had to be ready just in case..He can get testy at times...

OH!!! You mean that big old pussy cat...why he wouldn't hurt a fly...lol..just give him his Jack and he will be fine....well if he gets testy... tell him to get testy with Jack not you...lol

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

OH!!! You mean that big old pussy cat...why he wouldn't hurt a fly...lol..just give him his Jack and he will be fine....well if he gets testy... tell him to get testy with Jack not you...lol

Ridge was on a few minutes ago..Maybe he's out in the pig pen..Hope he has better luck out there then he does with his mail person..

PA
                          United States
                          Member #69849
                          January 18, 2009
                          14840 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Ridge was on a few minutes ago..Maybe he's out in the pig pen..Hope he has better luck out there then he does with his mail person..

I sure hope I didn't scare him off..after he read that I have a gun....maybe he went to get his....LoL...

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I sure hope I didn't scare him off..after he read that I have a gun....maybe he went to get his....LoL...

Maybe he went to the local resthome to see one of his girlfriends he has on the side..

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2010, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Maybe he went to the local resthome to see one of his girlfriends he has on the side..

HAhAh....HAAAALoL Tiggs you need to stop this right now!....Too funny, What number of wife??

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 15 of 17