Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are any of your Family Members Angry at you for Playing de Numbers"

Topic closed. 241 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 12 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2010, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs, You are already in the pocket for Big Win, Pleeese nothing! You are going to the bank!   We are personally working on that!   but Dee is our own for right now! She needs our encouragement!

I'm a lot older then DEE and have more days behind me then in front of me..I'm always in shock when I wake up in the morning..I'm going fast and need to hit NOW..I'm depending on you jrosina..Good luck DEE!!!..

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2010, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I'm a lot older then DEE and have more days behind me then in front of me..I'm always in shock when I wake up in the morning..I'm going fast and need to hit NOW..I'm depending on you jrosina..Good luck DEE!!!..

I told you Before it's not me! Its GOD!!! ONLY HE!! I am just HIS tool that HE is using!!! So you can go to the bank!!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2010, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

I told you Before it's not me! Its GOD!!! ONLY HE!! I am just HIS tool that HE is using!!! So you can go to the bank!!!!

Someone called me a tool once..Is that bad..:)

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
        PA
        United States
        Member #69849
        January 18, 2009
        15091 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2010, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs, You are already in the pocket for Big Win, Pleeese nothing! You are going to the bank!   We are personally working on that!   but Dee is our own for right now! She needs our encouragement!

OK...OK..OK...tiggs...it's your turn next....I got a piece of PA mid day yesterday..but wasn't the big win..but it was a win....so I will step aside tiggs and let you...have another shot at it...but...you better make it a good one....hey, tiggs....did you get the number from ridge on how many wives he has...?....that is your lucky number to play....trust me....it will be a winner....I wouldn't steer you wrong....lol

PA
          United States
          Member #69849
          January 18, 2009
          15091 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2010, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Now how would you know if you are older than me Tiggs...?...You have one of those crystal balls...?  lol

Age is only a number...so play it and put a zero in with it..cause if your age has more than 2 numbers....well..than I won't go there....lol

jrosina...the man needs HELP....Real Fast.....

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2010, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Now how would you know if you are older than me Tiggs...?...You have one of those crystal balls...?  lol

Age is only a number...so play it and put a zero in with it..cause if your age has more than 2 numbers....well..than I won't go there....lol

Haven't seen ridgy on to much lately..Maybe he's at the resthome trying to find a babe on the side..As far as his wife count I think it's up to 3 but not sure and he's probably lost count to..He's either in West Virginia in the pig pen or doing his chores..Thanks for letting me go first your a doll....

PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              15091 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2010, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Haven't seen ridgy on to much lately..Maybe he's at the resthome trying to find a babe on the side..As far as his wife count I think it's up to 3 but not sure and he's probably lost count to..He's either in West Virginia in the pig pen or doing his chores..Thanks for letting me go first your a doll....

For you Tiggs...it is my pleasure to let you go first..but it really should be ladies before gents..but...in this case I'll slide and let you go...but remember....you only have one shot at it and than it's my turn...so give it your best shot....lol

As for ridge....he usually comes on when your in LA!!! LA!!! Land....lol  You know how that goes...when the mice are away..the cats will play....lol

PA
                United States
                Member #69849
                January 18, 2009
                15091 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2010, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Someone called me a tool once..Is that bad..:)

Tiggs....how did they use the word "tool" when they said it to you...?  Like in Gardening...or Workshop...lol

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2010, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs....how did they use the word "tool" when they said it to you...?  Like in Gardening...or Workshop...lol

They said I was a tool??

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Let me hit millions and I'll show them what a tool is..Now with jrosina's help that just might happen!!!.......Right jrosina?...

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2010, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Dee I can't get away from this computer for a second!!Lol, Don't worry Dee As soon as He hits Big He said he is going into Hiding, so we wont see him again!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2010, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Let me hit millions and I'll show them what a tool is..Now with jrosina's help that just might happen!!!.......Right jrosina?...

Right Tiggs!!! LoL

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2010, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

For you Tiggs...it is my pleasure to let you go first..but it really should be ladies before gents..but...in this case I'll slide and let you go...but remember....you only have one shot at it and than it's my turn...so give it your best shot....lol

As for ridge....he usually comes on when your in LA!!! LA!!! Land....lol  You know how that goes...when the mice are away..the cats will play....lol

Ha Ha HA LOl LmHOFFFFF Green laugh

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2010, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs You guys are giving me an Idea, I wonder if it will work?! making sure everyone Hit on Lp!  would we have a friendly cooperation! Tiggs?!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

cheryl59's avatar - center
                              Va Beach
                              United States
                              Member #46651
                              September 20, 2006
                              1865 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2010, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Somehow I knew you was a drinkin' woman cheryl!

And the good stuff too, Grey Goose. I like a woman who knows her booze.

I like that quad 4 too.

Good luck to ya!

Thank you rdgrnr (you must be a mind reader...or do you know wimmin just that well :)

Many Blessings!

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

Page 12 of 17