Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are any of your Family Members Angry at you for Playing de Numbers"

Topic closed. 241 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 10 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2010, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Gotta stay on the porch with the puppies, can't hang down there with

the big dogs. Mayb when i growup i'll b able to SLAM it durnin the

summer!Wink

Charmed7, you are underestimating yourself, Smile

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2010, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

When I hit my Quad that is way over due,  will take the Fam all out for Steak dinner and buy the biggest bottle of Grey Goose the law allows!  come on

4444 5555

Luck and Blessings to us All

Somehow I knew you was a drinkin' woman cheryl!

And the good stuff too, Grey Goose. I like a woman who knows her booze.

I like that quad 4 too.

Good luck to ya!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2010, 8:57 am - IP Logged

After you go to the bank, then you say ALMIGHTY GOD used Rosina to change my life! You are not going to get me in trouble with GOD for taking credit for what he does, no sir!

I may even go to church after the bank run..:)..may...

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2010, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Somehow I knew you was a drinkin' woman cheryl!

And the good stuff too, Grey Goose. I like a woman who knows her booze.

I like that quad 4 too.

Good luck to ya!

And the ladies man strikes again..Gotta give you credit ridge you never give up..:)..

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2010, 9:42 am - IP Logged

And the ladies man strikes again..Gotta give you credit ridge you never give up..:)..

HHHHHHaahaaaaaaaaahaaahahahahaHAHA...LMHOOOoooooOh boy Tiggs you are too funny!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2010, 11:01 am - IP Logged

HHHHHHaahaaaaaaaaahaaahahahahaHAHA...LMHOOOoooooOh boy Tiggs you are too funny!!

Yeah ridge is cool..He has a wife at home about 4 or 5 on the Lottery Post and 3 or 4 wives who dumped him and no telling how many he has in resthomes from Tenn to W Virginy..Maybe he could box the number of wives girfriends and resthome babes in the cash 3??..

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #79502
              September 2, 2009
              6395 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2010, 11:07 am - IP Logged

They think I overspend on the lottery so often : (    And then when I win,  they act like they dont have any money   lol  They ll love me when I hit  big-  wont complain then   oh well.....  Maybe I betr keep that win on the QT. : )

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2010, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Yeah ridge is cool..He has a wife at home about 4 or 5 on the Lottery Post and 3 or 4 wives who dumped him and no telling how many he has in resthomes from Tenn to W Virginy..Maybe he could box the number of wives girfriends and resthome babes in the cash 3??..

HaHa...And who pray tell are those lottery Post wives???? I know I am definetly not one of them; I am  Already Happily Married!!! So go ahead tiggs,  get yourself in trouble name names! and I am positive Its not Marcie... haha LoL so who???

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                  PA
                  United States
                  Member #69849
                  January 18, 2009
                  14851 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2010, 11:19 am - IP Logged

You are sooooo BAD tiggs......maybe you should get rige's number of wives and babes and play it..it just might be your lucky number....love your sense of humor....you just make my day....lol

Oh..btw...just so you know you heard it from me....I am not one of those wives from the Lottery Post..a good friend just about sums it up...lol

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

You women be very careful ridge is a sweet talker..Don't get near the pig pen with him..That's his mating spot..Wonder where he's at now..Probaby resting up from a big night at the resthome lastnight..

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2010, 11:35 am - IP Logged

They think I overspend on the lottery so often : (    And then when I win,  they act like they dont have any money   lol  They ll love me when I hit  big-  wont complain then   oh well.....  Maybe I betr keep that win on the QT. : )

Luckyshoes, you should see how my son gets happy when I win!!!  I just happened to Hit with 0000 and my son acted like he was the one was getting this money it was so funny!!!  Yet other times, he is always complaining "ma, how long are you going to be out, ma, how can you wait on lines just to buy numbers?" 

I say "son I don't wait on lines I just hand my paper with my picks3 and pick 4 over and I come back later and get them; check to see if they got it right and keep it moving!"  

My Husband goes "Your mom is a gambleing MaMa!"  I say "I am an Investor in Digits I will have both of you know.." He he. Thats what I like to call myself. it sounds nicer, more elegant, like a Wall Street Stock Broker or something, LoL      Everytime I win! oh,  it's a different song they sing"

There was a Thread here about  "You know you have been playing the lottery too long when.."  well I really liked that thread!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2010, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Luckyshoes, you should see how my son gets happy when I win!!!  I just happened to Hit with 0000 and my son acted like he was the one was getting this money it was so funny!!!  Yet other times, he is always complaining "ma, how long are you going to be out, ma, how can you wait on lines just to buy numbers?" 

I say "son I don't wait on lines I just hand my paper with my picks3 and pick 4 over and I come back later and get them; check to see if they got it right and keep it moving!"  

My Husband goes "Your mom is a gambleing MaMa!"  I say "I am an Investor in Digits I will have both of you know.." He he. Thats what I like to call myself. it sounds nicer, more elegant, like a Wall Street Stock Broker or something, LoL      Everytime I win! oh,  it's a different song they sing"

There was a Thread here about  "You know you have been playing the lottery too long when.."  well I really liked that thread!

Everyones a winner but tiggs..That's fair!!..

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #79502
                          September 2, 2009
                          6395 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2010, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

HA HA HA HA     I love it JROSINA-   an invester in digits    yeah   that works for me  !

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            40421 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2010, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes i feel like i'm digitally challenged. missed by one today.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2010, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

You are sooooo BAD tiggs......maybe you should get rige's number of wives and babes and play it..it just might be your lucky number....love your sense of humor....you just make my day....lol

Oh..btw...just so you know you heard it from me....I am not one of those wives from the Lottery Post..a good friend just about sums it up...lol

Dee, I did not know that you were so funny, Hahhhhahhha!!! Oh my Goodness, Yes you have to make it real clear or rd will come acalling and then you will be wife number 15 or 16 who knows what number by now! , LOLLmyheAD OFF, oHMY!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 10 of 17