Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are any of your Family Members Angry at you for Playing de Numbers"

Topic closed. 241 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 11 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2010, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

HA HA HA HA     I love it JROSINA-   an invester in digits    yeah   that works for me  !

Yes luckyshoes. That is what I call my self, they are happy for now because of my last win! I better not go too long without a return on the "Investment" if you know what I mean!

Yes Thank GOD for Family! We can't do without them, Family is the best thing in the world!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

cheryl59's avatar - center
    Va Beach
    United States
    Member #46651
    September 20, 2006
    1857 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2010, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes i feel like i'm digitally challenged. missed by one today.

Don't feel bad Sully16  you lose one you win two! ... sometimes i'll miss a good one, and  for some strange reason I'll hit a real good one with in three days :)

Much Luck and Blessings!

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2010, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes i feel like i'm digitally challenged. missed by one today.

Sully, I am going to tell you what I tell myself, When you miss by one you are getting closer to a win!  Remember when you leave earth and shoot for the moon and fall on a Star, You are Still closer to the moon!  You are going to Win!!! Sully Yes!!!  Now Laugh real hard, and you will be ready for that Win!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2010, 8:55 am - IP Logged

I have been playing the numbers since I was in my teens... late teens.  My Mother and Grand were my role models; I enjoyed hearing my mother and grandmother talk numbers. The knowledge of how certain numbers  brings a specific group of numbers was given to me by them and other avid number players. 

I play because I really enjoy this, yet I do get flak from time to time from family members; do you? and if you do, how do you respond to it?

Well guys,  I had a two wins yesterday my family just loveeesss me even more!  Now they are saying that I am "Gifted" LOL!!  Go figure I go  from "gambling mama"  to "Gifted"   I say I am an "Investor in Digits" That's my story and I am sticking to it!LoL.

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
          Long Island
          Bahamas
          Member #65783
          October 6, 2008
          1752 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2010, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Luckyshoes, you should see how my son gets happy when I win!!!  I just happened to Hit with 0000 and my son acted like he was the one was getting this money it was so funny!!!  Yet other times, he is always complaining "ma, how long are you going to be out, ma, how can you wait on lines just to buy numbers?" 

I say "son I don't wait on lines I just hand my paper with my picks3 and pick 4 over and I come back later and get them; check to see if they got it right and keep it moving!"  

My Husband goes "Your mom is a gambleing MaMa!"  I say "I am an Investor in Digits I will have both of you know.." He he. Thats what I like to call myself. it sounds nicer, more elegant, like a Wall Street Stock Broker or something, LoL      Everytime I win! oh,  it's a different song they sing"

There was a Thread here about  "You know you have been playing the lottery too long when.."  well I really liked that thread!

Hello  Jrosina, I see you are from Pananma,  I am from the Bahamas and over here we have Illiniois, Florida, New York, Georgia and Cali. What do you guys have over there? Congrats in the quad 0000 I was playing that and missed it. I'm looking out for 2222 next along with 5555

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22907 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2010, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Well guys,  I had a two wins yesterday my family just loveeesss me even more!  Now they are saying that I am "Gifted" LOL!!  Go figure I go  from "gambling mama"  to "Gifted"   I say I am an "Investor in Digits" That's my story and I am sticking to it!LoL.

WTG jrosina! Keep it up!

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2010, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Hello  Jrosina, I see you are from Pananma,  I am from the Bahamas and over here we have Illiniois, Florida, New York, Georgia and Cali. What do you guys have over there? Congrats in the quad 0000 I was playing that and missed it. I'm looking out for 2222 next along with 5555

Yes Mangoskin, I was Borne in Panama, and Grew up here in New York. I will be visiting Panama very soon, as Soon as my husband finishes a business project He started.  But here we have New Jersey, we can take the path train and go over to Jersey and Buy Numbers, Same with CT. and I there are on line Places you can buy, how come you don't try Betslips. I herd from friends I have in panama, that they use them and It's good!   I still like the Quads for other States as well!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2010, 9:38 am - IP Logged

WTG jrosina! Keep it up!

Thak You dr, You Win Too!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1648 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2010, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Nice going, jrosina!! I like see to words like "Investment" and "Return"  used when playing this game because that tells me you're implementing the right approach. I don't know about you but, I can't hardly wait to start looking for my next hit after I get one!! It's very addictive...and I like it!! CONGRATS!!!!Cheers

L.L.

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                    PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    14857 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2010, 9:45 am - IP Logged

WTG...jrosina...on your 2 wins yesterday...you got it going on...

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2010, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Nice going, jrosina!! I like see to words like "Investment" and "Return"  used when playing this game because that tells me you're implementing the right approach. I don't know about you but, I can't hardly wait to start looking for my next hit after I get one!! It's very addictive...and I like it!! CONGRATS!!!!Cheers

L.L.

Yes, Lucky, I know exactly what you are saying! Thank You! 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2010, 10:21 am - IP Logged

WTG...jrosina...on your 2 wins yesterday...you got it going on...

These Numbers I was Investing in for about a week now! Then they came out back to back!   Next It's You DEE you are goin to Hit!  LPers are Winners!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                          Idaho
                          United States
                          Member #56506
                          November 21, 2007
                          6537 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2010, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Congrats jrosina! You seem to be on a roll. Smile

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2010, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

These Numbers I was Investing in for about a week now! Then they came out back to back!   Next It's You DEE you are goin to Hit!  LPers are Winners!!!

Next it's you DEE you are goin hit?..How soon we forget about tiggs..:(..I want DEE and everyone else to win but can I be the next...pleeeeease!!

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2010, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Next it's you DEE you are goin hit?..How soon we forget about tiggs..:(..I want DEE and everyone else to win but can I be the next...pleeeeease!!

Tiggs, You are already in the pocket for Big Win, Pleeese nothing! You are going to the bank!   We are personally working on that!   but Dee is our own for right now! She needs our encouragement!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 11 of 17