Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are any of your Family Members Angry at you for Playing de Numbers"

Topic closed. 241 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 14 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2010, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Well Tiggs...at least we have one thing in common....being Polish....yes I am Polish and proud of it too...

Now I know why I hit it off with you right away...."YAY" for the Polish...

As for the bate.. it was about finding your numbers,,,that's all... I was just having a liitle fun with you....come on now...Dee likes you....and Dee wouldn't even hurt a fly...and I know your not a fly either....lol

Dee He is a big sensitive Teddy Tigger, so go along with him a little! he can't take too much roughing, Up Lol  up.LoL he just cant take it! It comes from that Polish thing!LoL  Haha!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2010, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Don't ya hate when people you owe money to for years keep nagging you about it? What's their problem dude? That's tacky!

Some people are just plain rude.

So true. It's been 37 years now. Get over it already.....geesh!

And by the way.....the only reason she won the race was because my grandmother was lighter than me, therefore her ostrich could run faster. Big deal.

ostrich 

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #69849
      January 18, 2009
      14857 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2010, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

And by the way.....the only reason she won the race was because my grandmother was lighter than me, therefore her ostrich could run faster. Big deal.

ostrich 

That is just to funny..joker.....so tell me joker...what did you do with the ostrich after the race...?

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2010, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Dee He is a big sensitive Teddy Tigger, so go along with him a little! he can't take too much roughing, Up Lol  up.LoL he just cant take it! It comes from that Polish thing!LoL  Haha!

DEE88 needs to put his gender in his profile..DEE could be mistaken either way..I asked the brain here if bate was spelled bate and she said there was no word bate so if you see Mr DEE tell him the brain said "bait"..Gotta run..I really thought there was some kind of food called "bate"..Us Polish!!..Be back on later..Can't wait to see my winning's tonight..:)

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2010, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

That is just to funny..joker.....so tell me joker...what did you do with the ostrich after the race...?

"what did you do with the ostrich after the race?"

That's a personal question, and this is family oriented site.....Embarassed

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2010, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

ostrich 

JOKerrrLOL ...You are making me roll with laughter over here Sooooo Funyyyyyyy... Oh My Lp Family I love you Guys..Oh Oh my Goodness!!ROFLLovies

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              14857 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2010, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

DEE88 needs to put his gender in his profile..DEE could be mistaken either way..I asked the brain here if bate was spelled bate and she said there was no word bate so if you see Mr DEE tell him the brain said "bait"..Gotta run..I really thought there was some kind of food called "bate"..Us Polish!!..Be back on later..Can't wait to see my winning's tonight..:)

NOOOOO!!! I am not a HE!!! I am a SHE!!!...as in FEMALE....now go and ask the brain what female means...and yes I do have female in my gender....when I signed up it was put in there....cause I ran into the same thing after I came on LP and even PM'd Todd to ask him if he could change it and have it so that people put their gender in cause I also found out that alot of other people had names that I didn't know what gender they were and I didn't want to step on anyone's toes...but I guess he didn't change it cause I still run into the same problem every now and than....I don't know if you or anyone else has had this problem...

As for bate.....to dimish...to lesson the intensity of....to take away

As for bait......any enticement...to lure or entice.....to tease...or provoke ( I know ridge is going to have fun with you on this word if he already hasn't done so.)

So now you can tell the brain there is such a word as bate....just used in a different way...

Dee...( I am Woman).....By Helen Reddy....I hope this helps Tiggs....

I hope your numbers are winners....Hyper

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2010, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

NOOOOO!!! I am not a HE!!! I am a SHE!!!...as in FEMALE....now go and ask the brain what female means...and yes I do have female in my gender....when I signed up it was put in there....cause I ran into the same thing after I came on LP and even PM'd Todd to ask him if he could change it and have it so that people put their gender in cause I also found out that alot of other people had names that I didn't know what gender they were and I didn't want to step on anyone's toes...but I guess he didn't change it cause I still run into the same problem every now and than....I don't know if you or anyone else has had this problem...

As for bate.....to dimish...to lesson the intensity of....to take away

As for bait......any enticement...to lure or entice.....to tease...or provoke ( I know ridge is going to have fun with you on this word if he already hasn't done so.)

So now you can tell the brain there is such a word as bate....just used in a different way...

Dee...( I am Woman).....By Helen Reddy....I hope this helps Tiggs....

I hope your numbers are winners....Hyper

Dee you see, what I had to put up with!!!LoLLlOL,

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: March 3, 2010, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey ridge, I have a better idea....how about we just send Tiggs and let him fend for himself and get his own number or numberS.....this way he will be gone for a while and we all can be winning while he's looking for that magic number or numbers....what do you think jrosina....think he'll go for the bate....lol

The brain thought you said abate,she stands corrected...She said the way you used bate in a sentence like you did here was wrong it should be "bait" like in fishing..You know your trying to bait tiggs into doing something very wrong..One of your post you said you was a he then you say your a she..tiggs needs a drink so bad...but can't take one..I forgive you for messing up ,we all do it DEE...:)..Pay no attention to me I'm a retired mailman just trying to make it to the end..and it can't come fast enough..$$$$..........

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: March 3, 2010, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

The brain thought you said abate,she stands corrected...She said the way you used bate in a sentence like you did here was wrong it should be "bait" like in fishing..You know your trying to bait tiggs into doing something very wrong..One of your post you said you was a he then you say your a she..tiggs needs a drink so bad...but can't take one..I forgive you for messing up ,we all do it DEE...:)..Pay no attention to me I'm a retired mailman just trying to make it to the end..and it can't come fast enough..$$$$..........

Dee and Tiggs, have you guys posted your Bet slips yet, I just posted New York's take5!! Take a look!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: March 3, 2010, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Dee and Tiggs, have you guys posted your Bet slips yet, I just posted New York's take5!! Take a look!

I have no idea how to post any bet slips..I'll ask the brain if she can..hold on..

PA
                        United States
                        Member #69849
                        January 18, 2009
                        14857 Posts
                        Posted: March 3, 2010, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Bet Slips.....what are they....if you don't have anything to Bet..why post them...they don't come out anyway....I'm in the same boat as Tiggs....(boat means Ship....vessel...you got that Tiggs)  right Tiggs...always miss by one digit off or I am totally off the wall with the number...don't want to get Tiggs all worked up jrosina..like he said he's waiting to get to the end.....This ones for you Tiggs....what are bet slips....maybe you can answer that one without taxing your brain...lol. ...it's the Million Dollar Question....I know you can do it....

jrosina....I haven't really had a real good feeling for numbers lately....waiting for the melotonin to kick in...lol

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2010, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Bet Slips.....what are they....if you don't have anything to Bet..why post them...they don't come out anyway....I'm in the same boat as Tiggs....(boat means Ship....vessel...you got that Tiggs)  right Tiggs...always miss by one digit off or I am totally off the wall with the number...don't want to get Tiggs all worked up jrosina..like he said he's waiting to get to the end.....This ones for you Tiggs....what are bet slips....maybe you can answer that one without taxing your brain...lol. ...it's the Million Dollar Question....I know you can do it....

jrosina....I haven't really had a real good feeling for numbers lately....waiting for the melotonin to kick in...lol

Meds??..tiggs has tons of meds..You need meds just ask tiggs..A bet slip is the piece of paper you mark your numbers on then they run the said bet slip into the machine and your ticket comes out and they hand it to you then after they show the winning numbers you throw said ticket away..So simple tiggs can figure it out..Dig??.."Bait",to hook on a fishing line and lure fish to take it so the can catch a fish..Case closed..

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Meds??..tiggs has tons of meds..You need meds just ask tiggs..A bet slip is the piece of paper you mark your numbers on then they run the said bet slip into the machine and your ticket comes out and they hand it to you then after they show the winning numbers you throw said ticket away..So simple tiggs can figure it out..Dig??.."Bait",to hook on a fishing line and lure fish to take it so the can catch a fish..Case closed..

Educate Tiggs, Educate!..LoL

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Educate Tiggs, Educate!..LoL

Sometimes people just won't listen and learn..ah gota pound it in thier weeeee little heads sometime..tiggs is here to help out any way he can..Next!!..

Page 14 of 17