Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are any of your Family Members Angry at you for Playing de Numbers"

Topic closed. 241 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 8 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22937 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2010, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the warning...rdgrnr....well if he is anything like Beaudad...he's from Kentucky also..and he is a very nice person also....

LMAO!!! Dee I LIKE tiggs A LOT. And I'll tell you what...he is going to LOVE YOU!! and I agree, beaudad, one of the good ones!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2010, 12:35 am - IP Logged

The only family member that gets mad at me is my 104 year old Grandmother. She keeps reminding me of the 400 I owe her for losing a bet.

C'mon grandma....lighten up will ya?

Don't ya hate when people you owe money to for years keep nagging you about it? What's their problem dude? That's tacky!

Some people are just plain rude.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22937 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2010, 12:37 am - IP Logged

rdgrnr, I'm not leaving you in the dust either, where would we go for a laugh ALL the time...actually roll on the floor sometimes...without you?

Tennessee's got some good ones too!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2010, 12:41 am - IP Logged

I hope you are feeling better. A couple of days ago, I went to the dentist and had some nerves cut above two teeth and some other work done. I have been having horrible gum/teeth pain. And on March 4th, I have to go in and have two root canals on the two teeth where they cut the nerves. I'm not looking forward to it. Unhappy

You're always welcome in Tennessee if all your teeth fall out, TSC.

But if you have one left right in front on the top and wind up really goofy lookin' you'd probably fit in better in Kentucky.

--Edmund Burke

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2010, 12:49 am - IP Logged

You're always welcome in Tennessee if all your teeth fall out, TSC.

But if you have one left right in front on the top and wind up really goofy lookin' you'd probably fit in better in Kentucky.

Luckily, I will still have all my teeth when this is through, (except one I had removed a couple of years ago, that was way in the back) but thanks for the invitation, rdgrnr. LOL

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
            MICHIGAN
            United States
            Member #65282
            September 22, 2008
            1992 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2010, 12:55 am - IP Logged

MY MOM played numbers as kid, it seriously rubbed off on me, Being a single MOM for alot years

playin the lottery has got me over some very serious ruff spots.  I know u got it bad when a number

haunts u durning the nite. I really do njoy ponderin over my rundowns, gazin over the posts on LP

waitin on the day when my cash5 numbers or powerball numbers fall and make LIFE alittle easier

but.....until then i guess i'll c u guys tomorrow.

LIVE the LIFE you LOVE......LOVE the LIFE you LIVE

Bob MarleyCheers

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2010, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the warning...rdgrnr....well if he is anything like Beaudad...he's from Kentucky also..and he is a very nice person also....

Oh, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Kentucky. It's just the people there.

--Edmund Burke

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                PA
                United States
                Member #69849
                January 18, 2009
                14865 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2010, 1:02 am - IP Logged

The only family member that gets mad at me is my 104 year old Grandmother. She keeps reminding me of the 400 I owe her for losing a bet.

C'mon grandma....lighten up will ya?

Here's a thought joker....maybe you could give your grandmother $4.10 or $4.01 back to her....being that she is 104 years old..do you really think she would know the difference at that age....unless her mind is still pretty sharp at that age....I know people like to do that to people when they get to be around that age...and tell people that they are losing their mind....lol

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                  MICHIGAN
                  United States
                  Member #65282
                  September 22, 2008
                  1992 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2010, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Whooooo did someone say a shot of JACK! alittle heavy for the summer months, works quite nicely

in the WINTER months keep the COLD away. its good in tea, with alittle lemon.

LIVE the LIFE you LOVE......LOVE the LIFE you LIVE

Bob MarleyCheers

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                    PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    14865 Posts
                    Posted: February 28, 2010, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Well it was fun chatting with you all and giving me a good laugh today....that my eyes are starting to see double print from all the laughing today... that I have to retire for now...so until next time you all take care and hope to talk to you again...have a good nite.....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: February 28, 2010, 1:21 am - IP Logged

rdgrnr, I'm not leaving you in the dust either, where would we go for a laugh ALL the time...actually roll on the floor sometimes...without you?

Tennessee's got some good ones too!

Hey dr65,

Kentucky, heh heh heh, you been there right? Heh, heh, heh. (wink wink, nudge nudge).

It's kinda like Jerry Springer's Green Room, ain't it?

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: February 28, 2010, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Whooooo did someone say a shot of JACK! alittle heavy for the summer months, works quite nicely

in the WINTER months keep the COLD away. its good in tea, with alittle lemon.

It's also good straight from the bottle.

What do you mean heavy for the summer months? I slam it all year round.

And no hangover like you get from Kentucky Bourbon.

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: February 28, 2010, 6:41 am - IP Logged

Oh, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Kentucky. It's just the people there.

DEE..Yah tiggs lives in Ky but was born just outsadie of Detroit..I spent a week in Tenn one day..I had no idea rdgrnr drank till I met him sober one day..You'll like rdgrnr he's working on his 5th wife and she seems to like him but jury is still out..dr65 is from PA and is a sweetheart like all the other women here..jrosina is going to send tiggs to the bank, very soon..$$$$$$$$

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: February 28, 2010, 8:49 am - IP Logged

DEE..Yah tiggs lives in Ky but was born just outsadie of Detroit..I spent a week in Tenn one day..I had no idea rdgrnr drank till I met him sober one day..You'll like rdgrnr he's working on his 5th wife and she seems to like him but jury is still out..dr65 is from PA and is a sweetheart like all the other women here..jrosina is going to send tiggs to the bank, very soon..$$$$$$$$

PS..We were told that rdgrnr's 4th or 5th wife,we lost count,said that she would stay with rdgrnr as long as he kept the bag over his head..

cheryl59's avatar - center
                              Va Beach
                              United States
                              Member #46651
                              September 20, 2006
                              1857 Posts
                              Posted: February 28, 2010, 9:21 am - IP Logged

I have been playing the numbers since I was in my teens... late teens.  My Mother and Grand were my role models; I enjoyed hearing my mother and grandmother talk numbers. The knowledge of how certain numbers  brings a specific group of numbers was given to me by them and other avid number players. 

I play because I really enjoy this, yet I do get flak from time to time from family members; do you? and if you do, how do you respond to it?

I have found that they are R-e-a-l Happy when you are winning :)  But if you lose , you will more  than likely hear some negative comments! My mother started me playing the "numbers"with her (and I have been playing ever since) Mom has since passed away, so for me,  it makes me feel more connected to her when I play her favorite numbers ( a couple of them were 444 and 777!   )

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

Page 8 of 17