Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are any of your Family Members Angry at you for Playing de Numbers"

Topic closed. 241 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 9 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2010, 9:33 am - IP Logged

I have found that they are R-e-a-l Happy when you are winning :)  But if you lose , you will more  than likely hear some negative comments! My mother started me playing the "numbers"with her (and I have been playing ever since) Mom has since passed away, so for me,  it makes me feel more connected to her when I play her favorite numbers ( a couple of them were 444 and 777!   )

Any woman who loves to gamble and play numbers are special people,your mom was special..Nobody likes to lose and they have the right to complain when they do.I do it a lot..You like the 444 and 777..I like the 472 and 217 and play it a liot..My sister sent some money from AZ last year to play the 472 for a week and hit it for 350.00 and I was so HAPPY to send her a check for 350.00..Good luck and always try to play your moms favorite numbers..

cheryl59's avatar - center
    Va Beach
    United States
    Member #46651
    September 20, 2006
    1865 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2010, 9:49 am - IP Logged

tiggs use to drink a lot of southern comfort and seagrams7..AT THE SAME TIME!

When I hit my Quad that is way over due,  will take the Fam all out for Steak dinner and buy the biggest bottle of Grey Goose the law allows!  come on

4444 5555

Luck and Blessings to us All

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #69849
      January 18, 2009
      15095 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2010, 10:14 am - IP Logged

PS..We were told that rdgrnr's 4th or 5th wife,we lost count,said that she would stay with rdgrnr as long as he kept the bag over his head..

Well tiggs.. I am so glad that you and rdgrnr's can really get along with each other like this..but for rdgrnr's wife or wife's...I don't think he has to worry about me having any run ins with them...unless he takes that bag off his head...lol

Hey tiggs your name reminds me of  Tigger in Disney..... and I like Tigger and I beat you are a real  Pussy Cat with people...jusr keep that charm of yours going on....

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2010, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Well tiggs.. I am so glad that you and rdgrnr's can really get along with each other like this..but for rdgrnr's wife or wife's...I don't think he has to worry about me having any run ins with them...unless he takes that bag off his head...lol

Hey tiggs your name reminds me of  Tigger in Disney..... and I like Tigger and I beat you are a real  Pussy Cat with people...jusr keep that charm of yours going on....

Hey DEE..tiggs is a Detroit Tiger fan and that's how I came on to this name..Me and rdgrnr have an understanding the last I heard..I leave all of his women alone,and there are tons of them,and he will by-pass Ky on his many trips to WV to buy lotto tickets..Take care have to run..Tickets are calling..:):)..

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
          PA
          United States
          Member #69849
          January 18, 2009
          15095 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2010, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Hey DEE..tiggs is a Detroit Tiger fan and that's how I came on to this name..Me and rdgrnr have an understanding the last I heard..I leave all of his women alone,and there are tons of them,and he will by-pass Ky on his many trips to WV to buy lotto tickets..Take care have to run..Tickets are calling..:):)..

Now how did I know that tiggs about you being a Detroit Tiger fan...I knew that name had a connection to something....well that is good that you and rdgrnr have that understanding with each other....

Another thing...now I know why that rdgrnr looks familiar in his avatar....my husband has family in West Va...maybe I have seen him in my passing through W.VA at some point..as a matter of fact my husband is coming back today from WV...I will have to ask him if he saw this person in his travels down there....with the exception of the bag on his head....lol

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            23238 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2010, 11:38 am - IP Logged

DEE..Yah tiggs lives in Ky but was born just outsadie of Detroit..I spent a week in Tenn one day..I had no idea rdgrnr drank till I met him sober one day..You'll like rdgrnr he's working on his 5th wife and she seems to like him but jury is still out..dr65 is from PA and is a sweetheart like all the other women here..jrosina is going to send tiggs to the bank, very soon..$$$$$$$$

tiggs, Dee and I go back quite awhile....alittle bit more than you and me....We've hooked up numerous times on various PA threads...We still have

an eye on what goes on around this place and have some laughs at some of the things. I'm just happy she ventured out of her usual confines and

got over here to experience some good, (mostly) clean fun Big Smile

Yup, I'm from PA and thanks for the sweetheart label...some just might need rdgrnr's bag right now though, sometimes I tend to make some

feel a little like projectile vomiting. Green laughFunny, I never considered myself nauseating. Watch all that money tigg$, it makes other people change.

Stay yourself, I do, and you'll be just fine. You've got your head screwed on right, even if it is just screwed on right by sheer luck. Thumbs Up

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2010, 11:41 am - IP Logged

My dad drinks and drinks and nobody tells him anything about it, i play lottery and i get psychologically reprimended, not physically but mentally...Is a constant thing....And what he nor my mom can see is where are you going to get lots of money if is not robbing a bank or selling drugs...If the lottery had not existed in many plases someone who is extremely poor or homeless can not dream of getting a super nice home in the upper class side of his country...

But not liking that your son play lottery or someone disproving of you playing the lottery is not as BITING as it is the indirect lines, and secret message my parents send me everytime someone calls them on the phone...I sometimes think that whoever is telling them stuff on the phone must be BUYING my parents it happens everytime after someone calls them, i dont know what they tell them...I see why many males kill or beat their wifes because i think is that phone thing is a constant thing, i think someone calls my parents and tells them, i´ll pay you so much and i want you to say such words on the phone mentioned them aloud or reprimend your sons about it...I dont know if i will ever get married because is going to happen to me so much and i am not going to take it that i will end up divorcing the person that´s why i rather see prostitutes, every women that i´ve been with i´ve seen this pattern is as people out there were tied to what other people out there said, i remember i had a super beautiful blond girlfriend and she broke up with me because of that...Is as when you get married you dont get married to a person but an organization, or clan, or group of people, or a cult, or a skin, or a tribe i dont know...Dude and is a constant thing they do it all day and when you are mad too....This is worse than picking on someone...And in many cases is related to what i type here on this site many times i am listening to my parents talking and i am paying attention and is not related to the subject they are reprimending me about, or counseling me is off the subject and the words that sticks out is related to stuff i say on this site as if trying to imply or send to me an indirect line about this site, it happens time and time again...I dont know what to say: Every race here in Costa Rica & Panama got their own Tribes, i dont care what feature you are from...I have noticed that all my life...I think you can see this in every country that you go i have experienced this phenomenon in all 3 countries...I´ve have experienced this phenomenon in the USA, Costa Rica & Panama...and i know is like that in every country i am willing to bet...Many times my parents are counseling me or reprimending me and the phone will ring they will pick it up and after they are done talking on the phone the reprimentation will change subject....And i dont know who is on the other end of that phone...

And i sometimes wonder if is because of this interest that i got or how far i´ve gotten in the lottery because you have to understand been very close to winning Powerball or knowing how to win pick3 with 1 ticket is like: been the director or manager of a country biggest bank where billions and billions of dollars flow....

Those are the stuff that get to me more than my parents or family members disproving of me playing the lottery....

I cant talk infront of my parents about millions or mention hundreds of millions, meaning the jackpots of MegaMillions because they dont like it so i keep it to myself... 

One thing is disproving of what i do the other is what goes on on that cell phone or phone...The reasons why i dont get cell phones...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                23238 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2010, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Hey dr65,

Kentucky, heh heh heh, you been there right? Heh, heh, heh. (wink wink, nudge nudge).

It's kinda like Jerry Springer's Green Room, ain't it?

lol! I've been through Kentucky and I hate to say it almost died in Nashville, TN...Eek No matter though, I'm still here and want to say, they are

both beautiful states and I'm sure just like PA...the states are nice but it's sometimes the people in them. I've got a few in PA that I'm aware of

that I'd like to ship to...say, Alaska or somewhere where lottery does not exist Evil Smile Some need detox because it's just not healthy for them.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2010, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

My dad drinks and drinks and nobody tells him anything about it, i play lottery and i get psychologically reprimended, not physically but mentally...Is a constant thing....And what he nor my mom can see is where are you going to get lots of money if is not robbing a bank or selling drugs...If the lottery had not existed in many plases someone who is extremely poor or homeless can not dream of getting a super nice home in the upper class side of his country...

But not liking that your son play lottery or someone disproving of you playing the lottery is not as BITING as it is the indirect lines, and secret message my parents send me everytime someone calls them on the phone...I sometimes think that whoever is telling them stuff on the phone must be BUYING my parents it happens everytime after someone calls them, i dont know what they tell them...I see why many males kill or beat their wifes because i think is that phone thing is a constant thing, i think someone calls my parents and tells them, i´ll pay you so much and i want you to say such words on the phone mentioned them aloud or reprimend your sons about it...I dont know if i will ever get married because is going to happen to me so much and i am not going to take it that i will end up divorcing the person that´s why i rather see prostitutes, every women that i´ve been with i´ve seen this pattern is as people out there were tied to what other people out there said, i remember i had a super beautiful blond girlfriend and she broke up with me because of that...Is as when you get married you dont get married to a person but an organization, or clan, or group of people, or a cult, or a skin, or a tribe i dont know...Dude and is a constant thing they do it all day and when you are mad too....This is worse than picking on someone...And in many cases is related to what i type here on this site many times i am listening to my parents talking and i am paying attention and is not related to the subject they are reprimending me about, or counseling me is off the subject and the words that sticks out is related to stuff i say on this site as if trying to imply or send to me an indirect line about this site, it happens time and time again...I dont know what to say: Every race here in Costa Rica & Panama got their own Tribes, i dont care what feature you are from...I have noticed that all my life...I think you can see this in every country that you go i have experienced this phenomenon in all 3 countries...I´ve have experienced this phenomenon in the USA, Costa Rica & Panama...and i know is like that in every country i am willing to bet...Many times my parents are counseling me or reprimending me and the phone will ring they will pick it up and after they are done talking on the phone the reprimentation will change subject....And i dont know who is on the other end of that phone...

And i sometimes wonder if is because of this interest that i got or how far i´ve gotten in the lottery because you have to understand been very close to winning Powerball or knowing how to win pick3 with 1 ticket is like: been the director or manager of a country biggest bank where billions and billions of dollars flow....

Those are the stuff that get to me more than my parents or family members disproving of me playing the lottery....

I cant talk infront of my parents about millions or mention hundreds of millions, meaning the jackpots of MegaMillions because they dont like it so i keep it to myself... 

One thing is disproving of what i do the other is what goes on on that cell phone or phone...The reasons why i dont get cell phones...

And let me say something let me throw my publicity stunt...If a powerful organization wanted to INFILTRATE the USA, WALL STREET, WHITE HOUSE, PENTAGON, ARMY, AREA51 and bring it down, bring down the USA or ANY country...THEY COULD, THEY COULD....And you will NEVER know, or expect it...NO MATTER HOW SOPHISTICATED/COMPLEX YOUR SECURITY MEASURES ARE...JUST SO YOU KNOW...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                    MICHIGAN
                    United States
                    Member #65282
                    September 22, 2008
                    2007 Posts
                    Posted: February 28, 2010, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Gotta stay on the porch with the puppies, can't hang down there with

the big dogs. Mayb when i growup i'll b able to SLAM it durnin the

summer!Wink

LIVE the LIFE you LOVE......LOVE the LIFE you LIVE

Bob MarleyCheers

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      23238 Posts
                      Posted: February 28, 2010, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

And let me say something let me throw my publicity stunt...If a powerful organization wanted to INFILTRATE the USA, WALL STREET, WHITE HOUSE, PENTAGON, ARMY, AREA51 and bring it down, bring down the USA or ANY country...THEY COULD, THEY COULD....And you will NEVER know, or expect it...NO MATTER HOW SOPHISTICATED/COMPLEX YOUR SECURITY MEASURES ARE...JUST SO YOU KNOW...

Pumpi I think that you are mixing fact and fiction with a heavier dose of fiction in all that you do, think and write. Things are not as bad as you make

them out to be. One thing I will agree with you on is your latest post - referenced here - Yes, they could......and no....dr didn't lose any marbles.

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: February 28, 2010, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi; could you Please write in paragraphs and make a period, you know full stop once in a while.   See if you do this, it will help me read all you have to say better; without this feeling like I am going cross-eyed Pumpi.  And maybe I can understand you better!  Thanks Pumpi.Smile

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: February 28, 2010, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi; could you Please write in paragraphs and make a period, you know full stop once in a while.   See if you do this, it will help me read all you have to say better; without this feeling like I am going cross-eyed Pumpi.  And maybe I can understand you better!  Thanks Pumpi.Smile

jrosina and dr65 you two are just to sweet for your own good..I like that in a woman..

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: February 28, 2010, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

jrosina you see the thread they have "The Lottery Chenged My Life"??..Maybe I should start a thread "Jrosina Changed My Life"..What say?..

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: February 28, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

jrosina you see the thread they have "The Lottery Chenged My Life"??..Maybe I should start a thread "Jrosina Changed My Life"..What say?..

After you go to the bank, then you say ALMIGHTY GOD used Rosina to change my life! You are not going to get me in trouble with GOD for taking credit for what he does, no sir!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 9 of 17