Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are any of your Family Members Angry at you for Playing de Numbers"

Topic closed. 241 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 4 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
Member #81314
October 16, 2009
19460 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2010, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey,

I"m glad you hit some quads,  Missouri hasn't dropped a quad, since, I believe 2000.    I never play quads, but, but, I got me some quick picks off Lottery post, and it gave me, 4444, for Missouri?

I called the triple 555's the other day and missed it. 

Good Luck, put a $1.00 on a quad?

who played some quads box? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

straight all the way, same as a triple, but, I know you know that? lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back to my Excel homework, some other numbers that are driving me, lol.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2010, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Hey,

I"m glad you hit some quads,  Missouri hasn't dropped a quad, since, I believe 2000.    I never play quads, but, but, I got me some quick picks off Lottery post, and it gave me, 4444, for Missouri?

I called the triple 555's the other day and missed it. 

Good Luck, put a $1.00 on a quad?

who played some quads box? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

straight all the way, same as a triple, but, I know you know that? lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back to my Excel homework, some other numbers that are driving me, lol.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, MzDufflBaglady, the last quad played in Missouri was 5555 played on Thursday October 24th 2000 and No! No! other Quads it is amazing, no other quads has ever come out!!!! Since Missouri statrted the Pick 4 Amazing in 1998! So Yes, Stay with it!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux
      Texas
      United States
      Member #5816
      July 23, 2004
      4355 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2010, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Marcie!!! as soon as It came out I showed it to Hubbie and he ran to cash it!! It was 50 cents Stright and 50 cents boxed. so we can get it cash from Joshua where I buy is at the corner Liquor store I have been buying from him for years!! so he cashes my tickets!  Besides I don't have a scanner,  but will buy one, However if you go to my prediction board you will see that I had predicted 0000 for all states! So when I saw you harping about it, I kept it up! and If you look up the chat room conversations you will see I have been talking about Quads for a long time!!!  I won it girl I am laughing because my husband was just asking me, why I play quads!! Loll

Hurry! Hurry! Go catch your husband with your winning ticket on quads!! You can only play quads str up and it pays 2500.00 for 50 cents You would have to go to the lottery center to get your money. If you played it twice that is 5,000.00 the store can't can't cash that much!! What?What?What?

Your present situation is not your final destination!
      Good luck...5pennies Dance
        New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2010, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Hurry! Hurry! Go catch your husband with your winning ticket on quads!! You can only play quads str up and it pays 2500.00 for 50 cents You would have to go to the lottery center to get your money. If you played it twice that is 5,000.00 the store can't can't cash that much!! What?What?What?

Yes, Yes, yes, but you are wrong wrong wrong! If you have a long Standing relationship Like Some of us here In New York have with the Store Owners; They will cash it for you and Gladly since they are always getting something from me to Cash It!!!

So No Problem, It is His friend and He is the one who always cash our Tickets wether it is pick 3 or pick 4!!  So The question should have been "Well how are you getting your tickets Cash Rosina? since it is two tickest Rosina for 50 cents rosina? Then I would Answer, My husband is very good friends with the store owner, they are also partners in a clothing Store, so no problem! Thank you for telling me to hurry and get him!

Wow, so much concern about me and my win!!  Okay that does it! I am buying a scanner!  Tiggs make sure you buy a scanner too!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          23245 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2010, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Yes, yes, but you are wrong wrong wrong! If you have a long Standing relationship Like Some of us here In New York have with the Store Owners; They will cash it for you and Gladly since they are always getting something from me to Cash It!!!

So No Problem, It is His friend and He is the one who always cash our Tickets wether it is pick 3 or pick 4!!  So The question should have been "Well how are you getting your tickets Cash Rosina? since it is two tickest Rosina for 50 cents rosina? Then I would Answer, My husband is very good friends with the store owner, they are also partners in a clothing Store, so no problem! Thank you for telling me to hurry and get him!

Wow, so much concern about me and my win!!  Okay that does it! I am buying a scanner!  Tiggs make sure you buy a scanner too!

I don't see the need to prove anything. I don't know what happened here but go buy yourself something

nice and leave the scanner on the shelf at the store. Tiggs, you too...lol Big Smile

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2010, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

I don't see the need to prove anything. I don't know what happened here but go buy yourself something

nice and leave the scanner on the shelf at the store. Tiggs, you too...lol Big Smile

What's a scanner?..

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2010, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

When I cash big money Tammy at Krogers cashes it and she jumps up and down with glee that I won..I like it..She's like tiggs,nice..

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2010, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

What's a scanner?..

Tiggs surely you jest!! you know what a scanner is!  And yes Tiggs! I will buy another computer! Next Week Tiggs! Thanks!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2010, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs surely you jest!! you know what a scanner is!  And yes Tiggs! I will buy another computer! Next Week Tiggs! Thanks!

Sorry but tiggs lost you on this one..Why would you buy another computer..A scanner is to check your tickets,right?..They have one at the store I use so why buy one I can't afford to yet,right,but will soon,right?..very soon,right?..I'm mixed up??..

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2010, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

OOOOOH a scanner with your computer..duuuuuh..tiggs is not up to date on computers he just waits till his wifey explains how it works..Maybe my user name should be "dense95"...

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2010, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

OOOOOH a scanner with your computer..duuuuuh..tiggs is not up to date on computers he just waits till his wifey explains how it works..Maybe my user name should be "dense95"...

Okay Tiggs tell your wife WTG That's Way To Go,Tiggs. Thank her and tell her I can see who has the brain in the family. But yes tiggs, when I stated this thread did not have any Idea that in the LP family I had some one angry at me for what reason It still escapes me, So The new computer will be bought.  My husband said "let them suffer while we enjoy" We are different he and I, he could care less! While I care a little too much!  Where is rdgrnr? I miss him I know he would say something Funny right about this time!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: February 27, 2010, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Okay Tiggs tell your wife WTG That's Way To Go,Tiggs. Thank her and tell her I can see who has the brain in the family. But yes tiggs, when I stated this thread did not have any Idea that in the LP family I had some one angry at me for what reason It still escapes me, So The new computer will be bought.  My husband said "let them suffer while we enjoy" We are different he and I, he could care less! While I care a little too much!  Where is rdgrnr? I miss him I know he would say something Funny right about this time!

ridgy is probably out in the pig pen having sex..He'll be back soon..

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: February 27, 2010, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

ridgy is probably out in the pig pen having sex..He'll be back soon..

OHmy Goodneeesssss My my Goodness Tiggs, what is the matter with you LolOlOllllllllllllllllOh I can't believe you said thatTt Oh I am going  tolllLMHOooooooooooo hahahahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!Big SmileROFL

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2010, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

OHmy Goodneeesssss My my Goodness Tiggs, what is the matter with you LolOlOllllllllllllllllOh I can't believe you said thatTt Oh I am going  tolllLMHOooooooooooo hahahahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!Big SmileROFL

I'm on pain meds and might say anything..Just think what I'll say when you send tiggs to thye bank..zoooooooooooooooooooowieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Gotta run..tiggs wishes eveyone "good luck" tonight..Let's have everyone win big!!!..Me and jrosina first of course..Next week tiggs is going to the bankaroonieeeeeeeeeee..Night..

Page 4 of 17