Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are any of your Family Members Angry at you for Playing de Numbers"

Topic closed. 241 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 2 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2010, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Yes tiggs that would have been nice, however they both have left the building... but You have the next best, you are talking to the daughter and the Grand-daughter!Embarassed

Can't beat that..tiggs is in good hands,right?..

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2010, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Can't beat that..tiggs is in good hands,right?..

Yes tiggs, if I must say so, I am second to none.. not bragging just facts!  I owe it all To HIM!!  THE ALMIGHTY GOD, so I can't take any credit when you go to the bank!!! and You Will!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2010, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Yes tiggs, if I must say so, I am second to none.. not bragging just facts!  I owe it all To HIM!!  THE ALMIGHTY GOD, so I can't take any credit when you go to the bank!!! and You Will!

Can tiggs give jrosina just a itty bitty of the credit?..I mean she is doing all the work..Gotta run the horses heard tiggs hit last night so he's off and I do mean
      "off"..Later and good "L"....

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1649 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2010, 10:56 am - IP Logged

That means tiggs that since I win very, very often and wont let them in on how I do it, because they talk too much! I keep my Grandmothers saying as she told me when it comes to numbers secret is sacrate!! so they say things like "well there she goes again" or "oh boy she is at the computer again Talking to her number friends" Or thats the end of us going enywere, Yet as often as I win, My husband can't really say anything...he just shakes his head and smile!SmileBanana

I can see where we have lots in common here. Even my girlfriend doesn't know how I run my numbers but, she's always impressed with the outcome...even when I lose one in a while. Yeah, I do lose but, I'm only giving up a little bit compared to what I've won in the last few draws which keeps me out front. This is the key.

The most common question I get from people: "Is it guaranteed?" No, and nothing is guaranteed for that matter is what I tell them. We're dealing with the high average of winning more draws and money at a time than losing. It's very simple...at least for me.

L.L. 

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22944 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2010, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Anyone else find this a little familiar? Just wondering...

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1649 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2010, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Your question is very vague. Has this family topic been discussed before?

L.L.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34151 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2010, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Yup!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2010, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Delta Draw, If you and Marcie, know this topic is the same as one posted before, I have no Idea! But if you know of any such topic, Please Advice and I will ask Todd to close it!!!  Since I am only posting things from personal expereince That I have had!  Personal!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22944 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2010, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Delta Draw, If you and Marcie, know this topic is the same as one posted before, I have no Idea! But if you know of any such topic, Please Advice and I will ask Todd to close it!!!  Since I am only posting things from personal expereince That I have had!  Personal!

LOL!! I'm not Delta Draw - that would be like me calling you tiggs...Green laugh

I have nothing against the thread. In fact I enjoy your posts and thread creations, it keeps the discussion

forums going with new ideas.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34151 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2010, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

LOL!! I'm not Delta Draw - that would be like me calling you tiggs...Green laugh

I have nothing against the thread. In fact I enjoy your posts and thread creations, it keeps the discussion

Dr65, What's up!  Take that to the Bank!  Just a joke!EekGreen laugh0000 N.Y.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2010, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Thank You dr, and yes..Lol yes, calling me Tiggs oh boy, I don't think he would like that at all,HahahahhhhaaaLoL. LMHOooo!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22944 Posts
                        Posted: February 27, 2010, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

I can see where we have lots in common here. Even my girlfriend doesn't know how I run my numbers but, she's always impressed with the outcome...even when I lose one in a while. Yeah, I do lose but, I'm only giving up a little bit compared to what I've won in the last few draws which keeps me out front. This is the key.

The most common question I get from people: "Is it guaranteed?" No, and nothing is guaranteed for that matter is what I tell them. We're dealing with the high average of winning more draws and money at a time than losing. It's very simple...at least for me.

L.L. 

'Anyone else find this a little familiar? Just wondering...'

What I meant to do was click the box to respond to your post Lucky Loser - My sentence above posted

without your post attached. Sorry for the confusion jrosina!

It just seems like I've read the same type of thing here before..maybe a common thinking style or just

reminiscent of a certain poster from awhile back...not sure - might be nothing at all.

To keep it on topic jrosina and answer your question and join in...NO. No one is angry at me. This is

my hobby and I enjoy it. It keeps me out of trouble and happy to boot, how could anyone be angry? Big Smile

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: February 27, 2010, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

'Anyone else find this a little familiar? Just wondering...'

What I meant to do was click the box to respond to your post Lucky Loser - My sentence above posted

without your post attached. Sorry for the confusion jrosina!

It just seems like I've read the same type of thing here before..maybe a common thinking style or just

reminiscent of a certain poster from awhile back...not sure - might be nothing at all.

To keep it on topic jrosina and answer your question and join in...NO. No one is angry at me. This is

my hobby and I enjoy it. It keeps me out of trouble and happy to boot, how could anyone be angry? Big Smile

Okay Dr thank you, wont want to step on anyone toes while dancing!! Lol, But yes, how can they be angry, especially my family believe me they have reaped great benefit, from this woman's number playing!!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34151 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2010, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Upload the ticket girl?

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34151 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2010, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Okay Dr thank you, wont want to step on anyone toes while dancing!! Lol, But yes, how can they be angry, especially my family believe me they have reaped great benefit, from this woman's number playing!!!!

Jros? I want to see it?

Page 2 of 17