Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are any of your Family Members Angry at you for Playing de Numbers"

Topic closed. 241 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 3 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34122 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2010, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

I wasn't taking about you Dr65.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2010, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Jros? I want to see it?

Marcie!!! as soon as It came out I showed it to Hubbie and he ran to cash it!! It was 50 cents Stright and 50 cents boxed. so we can get it cash from Joshua where I buy is at the corner Liquor store I have been buying from him for years!! so he cashes my tickets!  Besides I don't have a scanner,  but will buy one, However if you go to my prediction board you will see that I had predicted 0000 for all states! So when I saw you harping about it, I kept it up! and If you look up the chat room conversations you will see I have been talking about Quads for a long time!!!  I won it girl I am laughing because my husband was just asking me, why I play quads!! Loll

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22867 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2010, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

I wasn't taking about you Dr65.

I know marcie!

Hey! You called those 0's - they came in NY!! Super job!

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34122 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2010, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

You can't box a 0000 that is the only way it can come. I just want to see you ticket if you are telling the truth.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34122 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2010, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Well I hope you got the 333 I called that one too! If you been following me.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22867 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2010, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Marcie!!! as soon as It came out I showed it to Hubbie and he ran to cash it!! It was 50 cents Stright and 50 cents boxed. so we can get it cash from Joshua where I buy is at the corner Liquor store I have been buying from him for years!! so he cashes my tickets!  Besides I don't have a scanner,  but will buy one, However if you go to my prediction board you will see that I had predicted 0000 for all states! So when I saw you harping about it, I kept it up! and If you look up the chat room conversations you will see I have been talking about Quads for a long time!!!  I won it girl I am laughing because my husband was just asking me, why I play quads!! Loll

HEY WTG jrosina!! SUPER JOB!! I saw you talk about those Quads before - That is so awesome - what a

day.

NICE hit!! Keep it up!!

Party

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34122 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2010, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

I don't want anyone cashing in off off me if they are going to be smart or devious, that is why I didn't answer you email. Anway that is good if they cash a pick 4 number right away in N.Y. I thought you had to wait? I guess not.  That is a large some of money. Ok, Whatever. I do what I do. If you happen to get lucky good for you. I don't have to go anywhere I don't even like to fool with you, end of Story!

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22867 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2010, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

About this thread title jrosina, NO ONE is going to be mad at you today! lol!

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2010, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Well I hope you got the 333 I called that one too! If you been following me.

Marcie yes I am telling you the truth, when I don't win I don't win!! But I am always Posting 000 and triples on my Prediction Board I posted 0001 to 0009 and some quads, when I read about your talking about 0000 I bought It staight 50 cents and 50 cents I always have a running joke  with Joshua when I buy my quads I tell him Box it to mess with him!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34122 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2010, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

HEY WTG jrosina!! SUPER JOB!! I saw you talk about those Quads before - That is so awesome - what a

day.

NICE hit!! Keep it up!!

Party

You believe that I don't.

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2010, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

You believe that I don't.

If you where around I would buy you something nice marcie!  Love you girl!  don't know why the anger  but I guess that's the way it is with you and I.  Just know that I don't have to lie about a win, If I did not I did not! what??!!!  and If I did win I did, No one at Lp pays my bills or buy me food, so what reason would I have to lie about a win!, just look at my chats and you will see, I am always talking about quads! stay blessed marcie!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: February 27, 2010, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

day.

NICE hit!! Keep it up!!

Party

Thanks Dr, More Quads are coming! And triples This week on the Prediction Board I put 0001 to 0009 and In my Last Predictions I had Included the 0000 also as well as the other Quads, They are going to be coming out soon, But the Topic here is about If Family members get angry with you because of your number playing! I I see that I have a Lp "family" also angry at me. oh well, as long as I am not living with any anger ,malice, or animosity against any one I can live with it!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                          Member #81314
                          October 16, 2009
                          18980 Posts
                          Posted: February 27, 2010, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

I"m angry at myself, for letting them distract me, lol.

But, that's all I talk about, is "Lottery", pick 3 and pick 4.

They can take it or leave it, lol.

I've been playing for 3 years, I'm hooked.

My new screen name is :  MzNumberCrack, lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2010, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I"m angry at myself, for letting them distract me, lol.

But, that's all I talk about, is "Lottery", pick 3 and pick 4.

They can take it or leave it, lol.

I've been playing for 3 years, I'm hooked.

My new screen name is :  MzNumberCrack, lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh my Goodness MzduffleBaglady...HALollllLaughinggggmy head offlllllLOL hahhhhahahhhhhh too funny!!!Green laugh

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2010, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

If you where around I would buy you something nice marcie!  Love you girl!  don't know why the anger  but I guess that's the way it is with you and I.  Just know that I don't have to lie about a win, If I did not I did not! what??!!!  and If I did win I did, No one at Lp pays my bills or buy me food, so what reason would I have to lie about a win!, just look at my chats and you will see, I am always talking about quads! stay blessed marcie!

Com'on ladies let's get along here!..Money isen't that important..What would happen if you won millions on someone elses numbers?..I'm going to win on someones numbers and we will be fine..You bet'cha!!..

Page 3 of 17