Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are any of your Family Members Angry at you for Playing de Numbers"

Topic closed. 241 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2010, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing the numbers since I was in my teens... late teens.  My Mother and Grand were my role models; I enjoyed hearing my mother and grandmother talk numbers. The knowledge of how certain numbers  brings a specific group of numbers was given to me by them and other avid number players. 

I play because I really enjoy this, yet I do get flak from time to time from family members; do you? and if you do, how do you respond to it?

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40296 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

My whole family plays the numbers . we all like different games. My mom is the racetrack junkie, she loves the horses.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

My whole family plays the numbers . we all like different games. My mom is the racetrack junkie, she loves the horses.

I love Sully and jrosina mom's!!..Granny too..I love women who love to gamble they are great to watch at the track or OTB..I sit with a woman one table over in Jamestown Ky at the OTB there and her name is Midge she's close to 80??..She makes it fun win or lose..Women and gambling are a sure bet!!!..

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2010, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I love Sully and jrosina mom's!!..Granny too..I love women who love to gamble they are great to watch at the track or OTB..I sit with a woman one table over in Jamestown Ky at the OTB there and her name is Midge she's close to 80??..She makes it fun win or lose..Women and gambling are a sure bet!!!..

Whell thank you Tiggs!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2010, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Sully,  now thats what I call unity!! The kind my mother and my grandmother had, it is weird the way they would look at each other after a set of numbers would come and would rush for the pencil and paper and say "yep! yep" like they were receiving some secret code!!LoL. I would love it!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2010, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

I  ignore the remarks as I do my work out!Confused

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
              Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1648 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2010, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Not really but, they do question how I'm able to actually do what I do. It's hard to explain in one sense and difficult in another because it requires a mathematical approach first, then common sense. I'm always asked, "How do you know this is or isn't going to happen?" I simply tell them that I don't in some cases. However, there are things which numbers must do and this is what I work with.

"You're wasting your money on that lotto junk" is what I used to hear from friends all the time. Now, when I show them proof of regular payouts which take care of things for me, they're baffled and want to learn. Thing is, everyone doesn't have a knack for numbers and educated theories which would make it difficult to teach them. Next thing is, if they lose they want to blame you.

DeltaDown, here on LP, speaks very well regarding the averages on wins and losses. If I could only get my circle of friends to understand this, we could all get very wealthy....together. Man, if they're impressed with what I do on Pick 3, just they wait 'till I get to Pick 4!!!!

If I could make them understand, I would so they'd see the true potential of income. Sky's the limit...

L.L.

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2010, 6:29 am - IP Logged

I  ignore the remarks as I do my work out!Confused

What pray tell does this mean?..

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40296 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2010, 8:19 am - IP Logged

My brothers would guard their picks with great secrecy,no one was allowed to know the numbers.us girls blabbed it all over.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    CA
                    United States
                    Member #57222
                    December 23, 2007
                    587 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2010, 9:05 am - IP Logged

None of my family even knows I play the lottery, so when I win, there will be no court case with "she said we would split it."

My husband doesnt say anything.  However he does play Mega Millions for me, because he is lucky in MM and that game hates me.

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2010, 9:27 am - IP Logged

What pray tell does this mean?..

That means tiggs that since I win very, very often and wont let them in on how I do it, because they talk too much! I keep my Grandmothers saying as she told me when it comes to numbers secret is sacrate!! so they say things like "well there she goes again" or "oh boy she is at the computer again Talking to her number friends" Or thats the end of us going enywere, Yet as often as I win, My husband can't really say anything...he just shakes his head and smile!SmileBanana

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: February 27, 2010, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Not really but, they do question how I'm able to actually do what I do. It's hard to explain in one sense and difficult in another because it requires a mathematical approach first, then common sense. I'm always asked, "How do you know this is or isn't going to happen?" I simply tell them that I don't in some cases. However, there are things which numbers must do and this is what I work with.

"You're wasting your money on that lotto junk" is what I used to hear from friends all the time. Now, when I show them proof of regular payouts which take care of things for me, they're baffled and want to learn. Thing is, everyone doesn't have a knack for numbers and educated theories which would make it difficult to teach them. Next thing is, if they lose they want to blame you.

DeltaDown, here on LP, speaks very well regarding the averages on wins and losses. If I could only get my circle of friends to understand this, we could all get very wealthy....together. Man, if they're impressed with what I do on Pick 3, just they wait 'till I get to Pick 4!!!!

If I could make them understand, I would so they'd see the true potential of income. Sky's the limit...

L.L.

Yep Lucky, I understand exactly what you are saying, I am presently working on some numbers, and also working on perfecting the pick 4!Wink

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: February 27, 2010, 9:37 am - IP Logged

None of my family even knows I play the lottery, so when I win, there will be no court case with "she said we would split it."

My husband doesnt say anything.  However he does play Mega Millions for me, because he is lucky in MM and that game hates me.

".......So when I  win, there will be no court case with "she said she would split it" Ha hahahhLOL, that is true yes lottocalgal,  Secret is sacrate!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2010, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Yep Lucky, I understand exactly what you are saying, I am presently working on some numbers, and also working on perfecting the pick 4!Wink

tiggs is waiting for some worked out numbers..He's loaded right now$$$..I wish I could have met your mom and grandma as you know I Love women who love to gamble..

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2010, 10:13 am - IP Logged

tiggs is waiting for some worked out numbers..He's loaded right now$$$..I wish I could have met your mom and grandma as you know I Love women who love to gamble..

Yes tiggs that would have been nice, however they both have left the building... but You have the next best, you are talking to the daughter and the Grand-daughter!Embarassed

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 1 of 17