Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My digit system for pick-5 or pick-6 lottery

Topic closed. 684 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 11 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
4090 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2010, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Rl_Randomlogic,

I have been following this thread with a very keen interest.  My compliments to you for your willingness to share your system, knowledge and experiences using it. I hope you continue your efforts, and I would appreciate it very much if this thread continued as well. 

I have been tracking patterns/trends in New Yorks Take5, (a 5/39 game) but not with the degree of sophistication/automation you have deployed.  I manually use Excel spreadsheets as I am not a programmer and have no capability to write code.  Using my spreadsheets, I've had modest success since April of 2009.  I've played 737 games ($737) of Take5 and won $265.50 in thirteen different drawings where I matched 3 winning numbers. I've also won 81 Free Plays (I matched 2 winning numbers) since I started tracking/trending.  You may be interested to know that last night, I played 3 games, and won two free plays using your system for the very first time.

I am aquainted with a man (he's a programmer like you) and he used his skills to track NY's Take5.  About  ten years ago, he won a Take5 jackpot of approximately $72,000.  I have no knowledge of the the software he wrote, but he did tell me that "There are trends and patterns" and that he used the software he wrote to track those trends and apttern. He'd bet on the number combinations his program(s) produced.

Now to my question. I understand what "ID's" are.  Is it OK to use the "base numbers" of 1,2 & 3 as "second digits", or must they be only "decades numbers" in the first postition?   For instance can I use 1,2,& 3 like this:  10 or is it OK to use 01? (1 being the "base" number.)  Also must I use the second set of numbers I choose as only the second number?  Or can they be in the "decades" position as well?

Thanks for your input and I wih you continued sucess.  I am trying your system again tonite and cant wait to check my results tomorrow!  GiveFive

Yes and thank you, This list shows draws in which the 2nd digit is one of the base numbers 1-2-3.

The List shows at least 1 of them hit in 85% of the draws. Your game may be lower or higher.  This may

be a little misleading to some as worded because all of the first digits can only  be 1-2 or 3

in a 5-39 game where numbers padded with "0" such as in "02  the "0" is not counted as a base digit.

Base Digit Numbers (numbers that are formed from Digits 1-2-3 only)

lines with 0 = 97
lines with 1 = 229
lines with 2 = 217
lines with 3 = 80
lines with 4 = 18
lines with 5 = 0

I am working on a method to help members play with pen and paper. some steps to follow.

step #1 draw two sets of lines like below.

1st digits   ______        _______      _______     ______      _______

2nd digits  ______        _______      _______     ______      _______

step #2.  In a 5-39 game the 5th number will most often have the decade 2 or 3 as the first digit.

lets say for  this example we choose decade 3 and we will play TD = 9 so the 1st numbers

1st digit will be "0"  and the  5th first digit will be "3"

1st digits        0           _______      _______     ______           3

step #3  Now you must choose your ID "Independent digits".  first lets say that 1-2-3 are considered

to all be good for the next draw. If you have selected ID=5 then you only need 2 more digits

to complete your selection. For this example we will choose ID=6 and say I select digits 5-8-9

Step #5  Next place 1 of each of the 5 remaining digits on one of the remaining blank lines. Remember

that the top line of first digits can only be 0-1-2-3 and in this example TD= 9 so only 1-2-3

can be used to complete the line because "0" can only be used once since TD=9. 

1st digits   ___0___         ____1___      ___2___     ___2___      ___3___

2nd digits  ___3___         ____5___      ___3___    ___8___       ___9____

step #6  Next  make sure that all 6 digits have been used at least once and then write down the set

03-15-23-28-39  Notice that digit "0"  in the number "03" is not counted when it is to the left

of a digit.

step #7 Next make as many sets as you wish to play by reselecting your digits or changing the arrangement

of the digits you have already selected, be sure to count and make sure that each set contains

at least 1ea of all 6 digits

step #8 Apply any filters you wish at this point such a how many MDN (mixed digit numbers)

DOD (double odd digits),  DED (double even digits)  ODD/EVEN ect.. Balance your sets

Example "Don't play 5 mixed digit numbers in one play"

step #9 Fill out your bet slips and "Good Luck"

If your digits you select hit in the next draw you have a very good chance of winning a prize, even

if you miss TD and  ID values.  You may also win a prize even if you miss 1 or 2 digits depending on

the digit arrangement of the draw.  

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3818 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2010, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Yes and thank you, This list shows draws in which the 2nd digit is one of the base numbers 1-2-3.

The List shows at least 1 of them hit in 85% of the draws. Your game may be lower or higher.  This may

be a little misleading to some as worded because all of the first digits can only  be 1-2 or 3

in a 5-39 game where numbers padded with "0" such as in "02  the "0" is not counted as a base digit.

lines with 0 = 97
    lines with 1 = 229
    lines with 2 = 217
    lines with 3 = 80
    lines with 4 = 18
    lines with 5 = 0

I am working on a method to help members play with pen and paper. some steps to follow.

step #2.  In a 5-39 game the 5th number will most often have the decade 2 or 3 as the first digit.

lets say for  this example we choose decade 3 and we will play TD = 9 so the 1st numbers

step #3  Now you must choose your ID "Independent digits".  first lets say that 1-2-3 are considered

to all be good for the next draw. If you have selected ID=5 then you only need 2 more digits

to complete your selection. For this example we will choose ID=6 and say I select digits 5-8-9

Step #5  Next place 1 of each of the 5 remaining digits on one of the remaining blank lines. Remember

that the top line of first digits can only be 0-1-2-3 and in this example TD= 9 so only 1-2-3

step #6  Next  make sure that all 6 digits have been used at least once and then write down the set

03-15-23-28-39  Notice that digit "0"  in the number "03" is not counted when it is to the left

of a digit.

step #7 Next make as many sets as you wish to play by reselecting your digits or changing the arrangement

of the digits you have already selected, be sure to count and make sure that each set contains

step #8 Apply any filters you wish at this point such a how many MDN (mixed digit numbers)

DOD (double odd digits),  DED (double even digits)  ODD/EVEN ect.. Balance your sets

If your digits you select hit in the next draw you have a very good chance of winning a prize, even

if you miss TD and  ID values.  You may also win a prize even if you miss 1 or 2 digits depending on

RL

RL,

Thanks for your reply.

I've made a few observations when using my Excel spreadsheets that I believe can be applied to step #8. 

I usually select either two odd numbers and three even numbers or three even/two odd in any given set of five numbers.  I've noticed that a 3/2 odd-even split appears in a large percenatge of drawings. 

I try to play at least one Prime Number in any  set I play. (1,2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23,29,31,37) A Prime Number usually appears as a winning number in most drawings.

I add all five numbers I've selected and see if the total falls in a range of 75 to 125.  Many times the sum of all 5 numbers drawn is 99/100.  I noticed some numbers appear in back to back drawings every few days. So if I see there hasnt been a "repeater" in 3 or 4 days, I'll choose one number from last nights winning numbers and play it. 

I try to play them positionally. I made my own range of numbers for the lowest number drawn (For instance I call that the "A" position, and I call the highest number drawn the "E" number.)  The range of numbers I currently use for the A position is 1 through 9.  So I almost always choose a single digit number in the A position.  I have other ranges I made for the B, C, D, and E positions.

Typically in NY's Take5, it takes about 30 days for all 39 numbers to be drawn. So if a number hasnt been drawn in more than 30 days, I select it as I say it's "overdue".  But I wont "chase" overdue numbers for more than a day or two.  For reasons I'm not sure of, I'm not very big on "hot" or "cold" numbers. Though it can certainly be said that an overdue number is a cold number.  I noticed that most numbers are drawn an average of 4 times per month. So if it's late in the month and a number has been drawn only twice during that month, I tend to play it.   

I've heard it said that "The lottery is a sucker bet." I somewhat tend to agree with that comment, given the long odds. That said, I try to play it "smartly."  At the very least, I **think** I play it smartly.  But then I've never won a paltry second place prize. Nor a Jackpot for that matter!  ;-)

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4090 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2010, 3:33 am - IP Logged

lines with 0 = 97
      lines with 1 = 229
      lines with 2 = 217
      lines with 3 = 80
      lines with 4 = 18
      lines with 5 = 0

of a digit.

RL

Hi everyone

I just woke up and seen it's only 12:30am. So here I landed.  I updated my databases and while looking

at MO SM-5 cash I was reminded of my last post.  For the example I used the data from this game to show

how to build a set of numbers using pen and paper. I built one set "01-15-23-28-39"  and after checking

the draw I found that "10-15-19-20-39" was drawn.  6-ID's selected  were 1-2-3-5-8-9  The 6-ID's drawn

0-1-2-3-5-9.  I selected TD= 9 and TD=10 was drawn. Even missing the TD setting and selecting only 5 of

the 6-ID's correct I still got 2 of 5 on one ticket. I could of matched 3 numbers using the data because the

number 19 would have been allowed for the setting selected.  The numbers 10 and 20 could not have

been made of the digits I selected because "0" was not included.  I next checked MegaMillions and found

that the numbers 06-13-33-34-42 MB-25 was drawn.  ID=5 "1-2-3-4-6" and if the MB is included it would

be 1-2-3-4-5-6.   I just ran some data for Mega Millions and here is what I found

The digits 1-2-3-4-6 with TD=9 will produce  10,795, unfiltered 5 number sets. 

Of these

1     set that matched all 5

46   sets that matched 4

517 sets that matched 3

=576 total prize paying sets without a MB

Average =1 in 18.7 tickets for at least a 3 of 5 match, not to bad considering odds for a 3 of 5 are

300 to 1 for the game.  I know that one must first select the correct digits but as shown above

this system allows for a few mistakes to be made.  I also show that even using pen and paper

this simple process can help you win without any software.  You don't even need a database, just

a pen and paper with a few rules to follow. Just select the base digits and randomly select

the rest. You do not have to even include the base digits if you feel they will not be drawn.

I will try to keep this post open as long as interest remains.

Good Luck

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4090 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2010, 4:24 am - IP Logged

RL,

Thanks for your reply.

I've made a few observations when using my Excel spreadsheets that I believe can be applied to step #8. 

I usually select either two odd numbers and three even numbers or three even/two odd in any given set of five numbers.  I've noticed that a 3/2 odd-even split appears in a large percenatge of drawings. 

I try to play at least one Prime Number in any  set I play. (1,2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23,29,31,37) A Prime Number usually appears as a winning number in most drawings.

I add all five numbers I've selected and see if the total falls in a range of 75 to 125.  Many times the sum of all 5 numbers drawn is 99/100.  I noticed some numbers appear in back to back drawings every few days. So if I see there hasnt been a "repeater" in 3 or 4 days, I'll choose one number from last nights winning numbers and play it. 

I try to play them positionally. I made my own range of numbers for the lowest number drawn (For instance I call that the "A" position, and I call the highest number drawn the "E" number.)  The range of numbers I currently use for the A position is 1 through 9.  So I almost always choose a single digit number in the A position.  I have other ranges I made for the B, C, D, and E positions.

Typically in NY's Take5, it takes about 30 days for all 39 numbers to be drawn. So if a number hasnt been drawn in more than 30 days, I select it as I say it's "overdue".  But I wont "chase" overdue numbers for more than a day or two.  For reasons I'm not sure of, I'm not very big on "hot" or "cold" numbers. Though it can certainly be said that an overdue number is a cold number.  I noticed that most numbers are drawn an average of 4 times per month. So if it's late in the month and a number has been drawn only twice during that month, I tend to play it.   

I've heard it said that "The lottery is a sucker bet." I somewhat tend to agree with that comment, given the long odds. That said, I try to play it "smartly."  At the very least, I **think** I play it smartly.  But then I've never won a paltry second place prize. Nor a Jackpot for that matter!  ;-)

GiveFive

I have used every filter that you shared in this post.  Keep a record of which filters cost you the most

wins and get rid of or expand them.  I have found that sums and odd / even filters cost much more then

they make.  I can't tell you how many times they were the reason I did not win a prize.  At one time

I was running 70, yes 70 filters that I might evaluate their performance.  You are on very much the right

track.  Most good filters will form a almost perfect bell curve but that is not the only requirement.

Keep a very good record of your filters hit-rate, as many times they can be misleading.  As an example

count the times that odd / even was not a 2/3 split and divide it by the total draws.  Another way I use

to test the performance of filters is to take your most often used settings and run your data looking

at every drawing and see how many draws passed without a single miss.  This is the most likely reason

for your lack of higher prize tickets.  Use filters only as needed as they can land you in the poor house.

primes are very good but look at the stats from my lottery

had 0 primes 93

had 1 prime 232

had 2 primes 206

had 3 primes 98

had 4 primes 13

had 5 primes 0

If I played 1 prime only then I would be wrong  64% of the time If I play a range of 0 to 2 or 1 to 3

I would still have around a 15% miss rate for both settings but thats much better then the 64%

also notice that most prior draw repeats move 1 place to the right or left in the next draw.  I like

you was never getting any 4 of 5 and few 3 of 5 so I wrote a little program to see what was causing

this.  I found that many of the better prize sets had a couple filter settings that were way out of

the normal ranges.  Find thse filters and rethink or re-range them to get your big payouts up.  I even

in my software use the A-B-C-D-E for the numbers. I see we think much alike.  It is very easy to filter

number count down but it is really hard to do it while keeping winners up.   Test and retest and get

the true results. Like in the example of the primes, 1 looks very good and has a high hit rate but when

compared to all draws if looses it glitter.  Hope this helps and keep going cause all it takes is being right

once.

RL

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2136 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2010, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Hello, rl-randonlogic, you could also increase analyze of the digits for
          separate column, Exemplo=cada dozen has two digits, to see estatitisticas as =
          I delay, frequency, etc...  Or only of the endings!! He/she can see can put in
          your study this analyzes

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4090 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2010, 3:25 am - IP Logged

Hello, rl-randonlogic, you could also increase analyze of the digits for
            separate column, Exemplo=cada dozen has two digits, to see estatitisticas as =
            I delay, frequency, etc...  Or only of the endings!! He/she can see can put in
            your study this analyzes

dr san

Which lottery are you interested in, as I have only a few lotteries in which I can provide this data.

I could provide the statistics you are interested in but the list would be very long and I would not 

be able to update it on any regular basic.  The frequency of any two digits hitting togeather would

mimic the data of the numbers themself and I do not think that this would be very useful.  Only if 

you counted the digits that were not in a single number would this give any meaningful data.  There

are 45 pairs, 120 trays and 210 quads that can be made using all 10 digits.  This alone would be too

much information to consider without a good software program.   A list of lets say the 4 most drawn

digits will almost always "depending on the matrix of the lottery"  be 1-2-3-4 and the frequency of

the remaining digits will be very evenly distributed.  I still belive that looking at the digits 1 at a time

will provide the best results as a person only has 10 total selections.  I hope this helps and thank you

for your interest. Have a good day.

LP

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5976 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2010, 7:49 am - IP Logged

RANDOMLOGIC,

Have you experimented with dividing the digits into segment of3, and evaluating like a Pick 3 game? For instance, in the Fla Fantasy 5 game, using P1P2P5, the last digit sum of 3 is at the max skip of 15. That filter can only be 0-1-2; 1-1-1,0-0-3. Digit 3 has a skip of 2, with a max of 4. Using the digit 3 in P5,

P1  P2  P3  P4  P5

0     0    ?     ?    3

Do you see any merit in evaluating this way?

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5976 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2010, 10:50 am - IP Logged

RANDOMLOGIC,

Have you experimented with dividing the digits into segment of3, and evaluating like a Pick 3 game? For instance, in the Fla Fantasy 5 game, using P1P2P5, the last digit sum of 3 is at the max skip of 15. That filter can only be 0-1-2; 1-1-1,0-0-3. Digit 3 has a skip of 2, with a max of 4. Using the digit 3 in P5,

P1  P2  P3  P4  P5

0     0    ?     ?    3

Should have noted , this is using first digit, sorry.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4090 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2010, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Should have noted , this is using first digit, sorry.

CARBOB

Can't say that I have but looks very interesting.  I have never been a pick-3 player and don't understand 

the lingo.  Here is somthing that I did try.  Consider  that a 5-39 game has 575,757 total combinations

I broke this into two pick-3's  (000 to 575) and (000  to 999),  As you can see a few rules must be applied

The formula I listed in part 2 of this post is a way to convert the set to it's numerical line value, I also have

the formula to convert  the line value to it's set.  The first pick-3 in this method is the most important as it

can yeild up to the first 3 numbers in the 5 number set.

example

SUN  06/13/10   "08 09 18 24 29"  = 376, 996 

376,000 = set -> "08 09 14 22 34"  The 376 would have yeilded the first 2 numbers here 

376,999 = set ->  "08 09 18 24 32"  the 376 would have yeilded the first 4 numbers here

It is possible to miss all 3 in the second set and still get the first 2 to 4 numbers in a draw.

and,  they will be in the correct order most of the time.  In higher number games such a MM

you will have  a 7 digit value but the same still applies.  

I would love for the P-3 players to jump on this and see what they could add

Thanks again for your input, when I get the time I will take a long look  and

study it to see what can be done.  Please post anything you have found or find.

I have written two simple mouse driven dos programs that run the formula's that I could make

available to the interested. They will not run on 64 bit systems.  I have used them with xp and

vista with no problem.   Also some other programmer might write a simple app to do this and post

it for others to download. as I don't have the time right now. 

Thanks again

RL

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5976 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2010, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

RANDOMLOGIC,

P1  P2  P3  P4  P5

0     0    ?     ?    3

I think it will be

I come up with these,who knows

1 2 20 21 31
                      1 3 20 21 31
                      1 4 20 21 31
                      1 5 20 21 31
                      1 6 20 21 31
                      1 7 20 21 31
                      1 8 20 21 31
                      1 9 20 21 31
                      2 3 20 21 31
                      2 4 20 21 31
                      2 5 20 21 31
                      2 6 20 21 31
                      2 7 20 21 31
                      2 8 20 21 31
                      2 9 20 21 31
                      3 4 20 21 31
                      3 5 20 21 31
                      3 6 20 21 31
                      3 7 20 21 31
                      3 8 20 21 31
                      3 9 20 21 31
                      4 5 20 21 31
                      4 6 20 21 31
                      4 7 20 21 31
                      4 8 20 21 31
                      4 9 20 21 31
                      5 6 20 21 31
                      5 7 20 21 31
                      5 8 20 21 31
                      5 9 20 21 31
                      6 7 20 21 31
                      6 8 20 21 31
                      6 9 20 21 31
                      7 8 20 21 31
                      7 9 20 21 31
                      8 9 20 21 31

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4090 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2010, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

I think it will be

I come up with these,who knows

1 2 20 21 31
                        1 3 20 21 31
                        1 4 20 21 31
                        1 5 20 21 31
                        1 6 20 21 31
                        1 7 20 21 31
                        1 8 20 21 31
                        1 9 20 21 31
                        2 3 20 21 31
                        2 4 20 21 31
                        2 5 20 21 31
                        2 6 20 21 31
                        2 7 20 21 31
                        2 8 20 21 31
                        2 9 20 21 31
                        3 4 20 21 31
                        3 5 20 21 31
                        3 6 20 21 31
                        3 7 20 21 31
                        3 8 20 21 31
                        3 9 20 21 31
                        4 5 20 21 31
                        4 6 20 21 31
                        4 7 20 21 31
                        4 8 20 21 31
                        4 9 20 21 31
                        5 6 20 21 31
                        5 7 20 21 31
                        5 8 20 21 31
                        5 9 20 21 31
                        6 7 20 21 31
                        6 8 20 21 31
                        6 9 20 21 31
                        7 8 20 21 31
                        7 9 20 21 31
                        8 9 20 21 31

CARBOB

If your right then your in the $$$$, will have to check it out later tonight. I noticed you are playing all 10

digits. with ID = (4 to 6)  and  TD=8.  This is a shotgun blast but will be neat to see what happens.

RL

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5976 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2010, 4:37 am - IP Logged

2-14-19-31-35

0-1-1-3-3

hit only 2 digits!!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                          Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2010, 5:21 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-member.asp?f=tx&d=6/14/2010

Cash 5Monday, June 14, 2010

01-14-26-28-34

------------

As seen on the link above, my LP predictions for yesterday's TxCash 5:

But these predicted combos don't have anything to do with this thread.

It is probably the first and maybe the last TxCash 5 prediction ,as I might not again post TxCash 5 predictions, at least no time soon.

It might also be the 2nd or the 3rd time that I try to get TxCash 5 numbers, I really don't remember.

It is kind of a waste of time as the TxCash 5 pays only about $20,000 for the 5 of 5 jackpot if only 1 person wins it and the lower prizes pay next to nothing.

These combos are not good, but maybe a little better than what a person might get with random picks.

07-13-14-15-20

07-13-14-20-23

13-14-15-20-23

10-26-29-31-34

10-13-21-26-32

03-05-10-11-29

01-02-06-14-24

15-19-30-36-37

10-13-14-15-29

10-13-14-15-29

-------

Many people say that it is not possible to do better than with random picks, most of those lines have at least 1 number right.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2010, 9:32 am - IP Logged

As RL did, with the right technique and software, it is not a waste of time to make cash 5 predictions and some states might pay from $50,000 to $200,000 for the top prize.

------------------

The Link that I posted does not seem to work when I am not at the lottery post.

Good Luck!

-----------------

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5396 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2010, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Wanted to add a suggestion if possible.

The Missouri Cash 5/39 game I created a list of all the 1st Position digits and the number of combinations for each.

The 1st digit cominations 01123, 01223, and 01233 each contain 40,500 combinations.  The group of 3 total 121,500 total combinations.  So shouldn't we key on all 3 of these 1st digit combinations.  They should on average hit every 4.74 draws and sure enough they do hit every 4.74 draws.  The current skip for the group of 3 is at 10 skips. (see arrow in the above image)

So we have our 3 1st digit combinations to play.  01123, 01223, and 01233.

The next step is the hardest.  For each position we need to select the digit or digits to play.  So my idea is why not treat each digit 0 through 9 with a VTRAC designation like we do with Pick 3 or Pick 4.

So instead of tracking 10 digits for each position why not track only 5. 

In the above image for Position 1 we see that either the digits 3 and 8 (VTRAC 4) hit last night which was the digit 3.  The same VTRAC 4 (digit 3 & *)hit the previous drawing for Position 1 which was the digit 8.  Notice the Current skip 14 is close to the MAX Skip 16 for VTRAC 3 or digits 2 and 7.  Another interesting observation is looking for "hot" digits based on previous skips.  The 155 in the "Total Hits" column is highlighted to indicate the highest hit for the VTRAC 2 or digits 1 & 6.

Here are the remaining Positions 2 through 5

The next step would be to marry the fist digits of the 3 combinations, 01123, 01223, and 01233 to the VTRAC (digits) for each position that you feel will hit in the next drawing.

For example, I want to use the longest skip VTRAC for each position 1 through 5.  So I would my pick for Position 1 would be VTRAC or digits 3 & 7, for Position 2 VTRAC 3 or digit 3 & 7, for Position 3 VTRAC 1 digits 0 and 5, for Position 4 VTRAC 3 digits 2 and 7, and for Position 5 VTRAC 3 digits 2 and 7. 

So the combinations would look like the following 1st digits combination 01123:

Position 1 = 02 and/or 07 (VTRAC 3)

Position 2 = 12 and/or 17 (VTRAC 3)

Position 3 = 10 and/or 15 (VTRAC 1)

Position 4 = 22 and/or 27 (VTRAC 3)

Position 5 = 34 and/or 39 (VTRAC 5)

So the selection could be: 02, 12, 10, 22, 34 or 02, 12, 10, 22, 39

Here is the download link to the ZIP file that contains the Excel file for Missouri Cash 5/39 Game and also Florida 5/36 Game and Pennsylvania 5/43 Game.

http://www.box.net/shared/xe8ifh87a8

Page 11 of 46